Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30203 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: Anyway let me discuss what interests me most.
[size=16pt]Does anybody know the level of work going on at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu?[/size]
When will that airport be ready?

If it is not ready this year, should we support Jonathan ever again on any issue apart from making sure than nwa afor Igbo succeeds him in 2015?
Why are we not raising hell about this airport that can revolutionalize commerce in SE?

These are things we should focus on!

The feds are dragging their feet on the issue like craaaaazy!
But the last time I checked, the flight strips have been paved.
The aesthetic look of the building itself is nothing to write home about sha (I mean, I've never seen an international airport - besides MMA in Lagos - so boring-looking in design!), but hey, it's an international airport still. So, it's all good.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by jbaur24: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné: And Chino, as for your mooronic statement about UNN AND NAU being the best, in the East, tell that to your fellow sycophants and not me, biko.
It is an insult to UNN for you to put it in the sam sentence with the cultism-riddled NAU. PLeeeeeeease never, never, EVER do that again. Monkey get levels, you hear?
The best two in the East are UNN and FUTO. The end!
Go to FUTO and tell me if you'll see any cultists shooting sporadically in the air after their examinations as is done in NAU.
Go through FUTO's history and tell me if you'll ever see any story about cultists invading a Girls Hostel and raping the girls with Coca-Cola bottles as has been done in NAU (This happened in NAU in July 2003).
Go through FUTO's history and tell me if there has ever been a time when cult students staged a violent protest/pogrom about the death of their cult member (this one was a trending topic in 2002. In fact, NAU had to observe a week's strike just because of the incident).

Were you not the same idiiot who during your fight with Bandit, also tried to talk down the same UNN by saying it only lived on past glory, and that the school itself is more like a glorified secondary school now?

You seee? Your lies are not making sense, and are not consistent anymore. Please go hide your face, jare.

Freaking goat, why would you think that anybody that puts you on check and cuts you to size is chino. Or have you forgottn what mercuryx and chino did to you. lol. The rate which you mention chino is a sign that this chino guy is your nightmare any day and has give you serious wounds. go figure.

It didn't take you time to run into the ditch with your dead monster head Mercuryx used common english you could not comprehend and am sure you will never do until you leave this stage.

You can fool yourself all you want, but we in the east knows that we have only two universities in the east and that is NAU and UNN then followed by UNICAL, UNIPORT and UNIUYO. Don't even mention such glorified colleges as FUTO and the rest of them alongside the afore-mentioned or else amadioha will visit you, because it is sacrilegious. If that will give you blood pressure and quench you for once so be it. So in all wherever I come from does not matter the mituost important thing is to check your boyish and maddening attitude here
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2012
^

LMAO grin

I have given the goat terror of his life time, he will forever have sleepless night because of me chino. grin Anybody that keeps you to feet NL because of your s.t.u.pi.d and incoherent posts may not actually be chino. grin

I have a way of absorbing somebody's spirit, soul and body, that I have succeeded in doing in the case of that pig.

Also I have succeeded in taking over his mind and spirit to the extent that he is now helpless and more frustrated than he has ever been. He will forever be looking out out for his shadow and all over his shoulders lol.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Valon4ego(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
here we go again!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
jbaur24:
Freaking goat, why would you think that anybody that puts you on check and cuts you to size is chino. Or have you forgottn what mercuryx and chino did to you. lol. The rate which you mention chino is a sign that this chino guy is your nightmare any day and has give you serious wounds. go figure.

It didn't take you time to run into the ditch with your dead monster head Mercuryx used common english you could not comprehend and am sure you will never do until you leave this stage.

You can fool yourself all you want, but we in the east knows that we have only two universities in the east and that is NAU and UNN then followed by UNICAL, UNIPORT and UNIUYO. Don't even mention such glorified colleges as FUTO and the rest of them alongside the afore-mentioned or else amadioha will visit you, because it is sacrilegious. If that will give you blood pressure and quench you for once so be it. So in all wherever I come from does not matter the mituost important thing is to check your boyish and maddening attitude here

LMAO grin

I have given the goat terror of his life time, he will forever have sleepless night because of me chino. grin Anybody that keeps you to feet NL because of your s.t.u.pi.d and incoherent posts may not actually be chino. grin

I have a way of absorbing somebody's spirit, soul and body, that I have succeeded in doing in the case of that pig.

Also I have succeeded in taking over his mind and spirit to the extent that he is now helpless and more frustrated than he has ever been. He will forever be looking out out for his shadow and all over his shoulders lol.

LMAO! Chino the sycophant, still talking to himself. You're not impressing or fooling anybody, kid.

Let me get this straight, first you tried the "I am from Akwa Ibom" route and you got burned badly, and now you're trying so damn hard with craap like "Onlytruth lynched you" and the rest of that nonsense?
Were you not the same mooron, who after telling those silly lies on that other thread, I exposed by posting the entire conversation between me and Onlytruth, putting you to shame yet again?
Is this a dead strategy of trying to drag other people's names when you're getting served thoroughly?
Even your OWN people like Obiagu (and even Onlytruth) have denied you and you're still here making a big butt of yourself?

I'm really not surprised to see you're also a sorry, pathological liar, same way you lied about "Onitsha having several malls" in that same Enugu mall thread! grin
What I found more surprising is that no-one even took you to the cleaners on that shameless lie, but your stupidiity is for you and you alone.

Now, back to the university talk.

Since you're well known to be a dunce who just speaks without facts, I'll throw a challenge to you, knuckle-head.
Visit the education section (https://www.nairaland.com/education), throw up a poll between FUTO and UniZik in terms of academic excellence and overall peace, and watch the results trickle in to put you to shame yet again.

Right from its birth in 1980, how many cult stories have you heard regarding FUTO?
Right from its birth in 1980, how many of these fine gentlemen have you seen belittle themselves to Omata business and various kinds of crime and armed-robbery.
FUTO currently has the best engineering faculty in the East of the Niger; the best facilities and most equipped engineering labs in all schools in the East. CHECK IT UP!

As materialistic and worthless as you are, you are the biggest joke on this forum, as all Igbos have long distanced themselves from you, EVEN Anambra people.

You're a retaarded knuckle-head who has long been blown open for everyone in this forum to see. Keep changing IDs, mate. It helps me realize how stupid you can be wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Now, let me even go visit that "MercuryX" thread you seem to be yapping like a dunce about. I was banned by the mods the last time for my posts (LOL!)

BRB grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hmmmm

People are making money while this monster is still here. Well I have some time for you now till I leave office at 5, then when I get home we will get back to e-war, lets dig alittle bit freaking baboon grin.

Its only a fool and zombie like you, will be jumping up and down comparing a Federal university Teaching hospital to a mere college university of technology.

you could not even comprehend simple english that was dished out by mercuryx, instead you went back to question you poor parent on why they sent you to night school. grin

Why wouldn't you rather get a job or better still join those militants that receives 60k per month? Maybe your state was not included in amnesty grin, but you can still find something to do for yourself boy instead of wasting the whole day moving from one thread to another. You are wasting the bandwidth you could have used in submitting some applications online so that you could leave your poor mother alone. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné: Now, let me even go visit that "MercuryX" thread you seem to be yapping like a dunce about. I was banned by the mods the last time for my posts (LOL!)
BRB grin grin grin grin grin

You were not the only one that made post, we all did. Everybody is complaining about the same thing, you were banned for the same gibberish. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hilarious. I've always known you to be a scampering coward who just runs around and throws senseless jibes without actually taking his time to calculate the stupidity in his words, and the possibility that the people who are intellectually superior to him can and WILL use these same meaningless utterances of his to rubbish him like a sad puppet. I was waiting for you to make the empty MercenaryX statement, and I'm going to use it to proper magnify your stupiidity, just like I did with the lie you fooolishly barfed about OnlyTruth "lynching" me, when in fact we were having a gentlemanly conversation:

Hmmmm
Well I have sometime for you till I leave office at 5, lets dig alittle bit freaking baboon grin.
Its only a fool and zombie like you, you could not understand simple english that was dished out by mercuryx will be jumping up and down comparing a Federal university Teaching hospital to a mere college university of technology.

You see how foolish you are? grin I'm posting the transcript of my exchange with MercenaryX, just to amplify your empty claims and your reckless idiiocy:

Ejine: Can't stop laughing! With every successive post of yours, you continue to reinforce my notions on your illiteracy. But not to worry, knocking sense into misguided dumbos is my favorite pastime. Let's see. . .

{{{{{mercenaryx: Hmmm! A bunkum well spewed!. I see your problem but nevermind cuz I am here to educate folks like you. Horribilis means horrible in Latin and its not compulsory that it must be used with a year... Why dont you say mirabilis must also be use with annulus?... Am sure you now know how daft you are.}}}}}

LMAO! You truly are a misguided dunce. For the umpteenth time, the singular word (Horribilis) does NOT exist separately!
GOOGLE IT, ! It is ATTACHED to a another word, before it gains a proper meaning.
Annus Horribilis
Ursus Horribilis
Mensis Horribilis
It does NOT exist separately! If you want to sound clever, why not at least read up on the words you want to use before using them?
While the definition stands, its CONTEXT is completely off, slowpoke! You should learn the latin phrases and the context before picking off the words. Like I said, jacking off words from a dusty outdated handbook does not equate to intelligence. Try again.

{{{{{Secondly, Nairaland is an avenue to enlighten and inform yourself both social and education wise so telling me that I am an internet police fulfill my desire and curiousity of the search of a nickname}}}}}

I'm sorry, the highlighted doesn't make any sense. You call yourself a thinker, but cannot construct words properly? Can you now see why I don't take you seriously.
Work on your grammar, my brother. It's for your own good.

{{{{{so thanks and lastly, if you want to know how an intellectual mind look then search for "Freeman David Socrates Czar" on google and see for yourself.}}}}}

Yet another goof. Very sad. I hope you now realize why I call you a local champion.
By the way. . . are you by any chance related to Kosovo? Cuz you sound just as dumb
grin grin

{{{{{Once more, I am not here to share vile words with you because its not part of moi... And hey,if you dont like my replies,post, threads and name then you can simply scroll past my section- Nemo dat quod non habet! What I have I give. Capisce?}}}}}

I understand your IQ is way below room temperature, and that could possibly explain this silly goof. Read this thread from the beginning and come back to tell me who first quoted each other. Fellow, I don't care about your opinions and your posts, and that is why I've never bothered to read them until you started by quoting me. I thought I already made that clear, so please, self-flattery does not help your case.

You see that? Then, here's his reply:

A sound clap "Kpa"... Another one "Kpa" and a bigger one Kpa kpa kpa kpa... LWMMC!. You're funny dude, so jobless that you break down all my words and do some justice to em.... Applauds once again for another bunkum well constructed and oops if you hustle well, New york times might use you as a freelance writer(just thinking aloud) and as for "Kosovo", you mind definning that?

Then, here's mine:

So, Chino, is this the "burning" you're talking about? LMAOOOOOO!!! grin
Okay, MercenaryX. . . Hope next time you take my advice and desist from using words you barely even know their meaning grin

Can't believe I was banned from this thread earlier grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/894442/owerri-vs-port-harcourt-which/7#10429779

So, biko, tell me, where did he "dish me out"? Or is it just another case of your stupiidity speaking faster than your dehydrated brain could comprehend?
Cuz, looking at that transcript, it appeared more like me schooling a local champion on the disadvantages of using words he barely understood their meaning or context.
You see? I like to fight intelligently, and I don't just go around spewing words or making empty claims without understanding the intricacies.
You CLAIMED Onitsha had malls, the empty, chest-beating foool you are!
You CLAIMED OnlyTruth and I had a fight; and you got busted and humiliated for that lie eventually.
Now you've foolishly claimed MercenaryX "dished" me out (LMAO! Who born am?)

You see, unlike the hopeless sycophantic idiiot you are, some of us just like to work with facts and not senseless miserable chatter which fails to help your case.

Now, on the University claim. . . I still await that poll, moooron. Go to the Education Section and post a poll juxtaposing FUTO with UNIZIK, and see if you won't get disgraced and humiliated when the votes start dropping in, you dumb, worthless petty-trader cumm sycophant.
NAU is NOT in the same league with the towering academic citadel that is UNN - Not in a BILLION years, boy.
And NAU is NOT in the same league with the great FUTO, the engineering brain-box of the East! Live with it. grin tongue cool

Why wouldn't you rather get a job or better still join those militants that receives 60k per month? Maybe your state was not included in amnesty grin, but you can still find something to do for yourself boy instead of wasting the whole day moving from one thread to another. You are wasting the bandwidth you could have used in submitting some applications online so that you could leave your poor mother alone. cool

I understand you're an illiterate petty-trader you has never heard of laptops (which explains your ignorance), and is only able to visit NL by crawling to a nearby Yahoozee cybercafe, and using his wretched last cash to pay for browsing time.
But to further expose you as a clown, I'm actually a successful Abuja-based architect cool, who living is earned by designing mega-structures and buildings on my laptop, using a computer software called "ArchiCAD" (I know you're an illiterate, so this is why I have to properly spell it out for you, no offense). So, in-between my daily computer designs and constructions in my office, I usually keep a minimized window of Mozilla Firefox, which contains Nairaland. Nairaland is how I take my hourly breaks, so that's why I'm always available here.

You see, I'm not an illiterate awka petty-trader like you who spends all day licking Peter Obi's big hairy ass and then comes to a Yahoozee cybercafe to mouth off useless sycophantic craap on Nairaland, biko. So, keep your imbecilllic assumptions within people of your ilk, my dear.

And if you were not as ignorant and illiterate I suspected you to be, you would've known that the Delta North (Anioma) does not engage in militancy. Oh boy, we're just tooooo gbasky for such foolishness. Igbo no dey carry last anyway e dey. But your retaarded remarks are now making me to really believe what every poster on Nairaland has been saying about you never having left your wretched village in your life. Toooo bad.

But do not forsake, my little boy. For the next time I visit your backward illiteracy-stricken village, I will come with Agege bread, mirrors, bar soap and video cassettes (not DVDs oh! grin) containing Bruce Lee and 'Chacking Chain' (Jackie Chan) movies, which I will present to the little poverty-stricken kids in your village, who are currently playing tyres wearing nothing but seven-color panties. The action video cassettes will be used to educate them a little on the outside world and civilization (a term the village has never experienced in their lives) grin. And for you, my friend, I will bring you a toy radio, which you and the other over-grown jobless men would use to regale yourselves for the time-being, you hear? grin

Everybody is complaining about the same thing, you were banned for the same gibberish.

You see what I said about you? You play into my hands waaaaayyyy too easily.
I intentionally made that comment for you to capitalize on; but you see, I was actually banned for insulting the moderators on the "Let's Have Your Complaints Here" thread, and NOT on the thread I mentioned. grin grin grin

I like to fight intelligently, my friend, and if it calls for mind games, I will play the card.

And this is why I will always tower above you in any intellectual debate.

Oya, come and talk. grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'm willing to go the full length in this. So bring am jare grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
you people will never learn, beating your chest about any-part of Nigeria is a joke be it abuja or lagos i know none of you have experienced 24hrs electricity before in Nigeria both rich and poor use generator to support the rest of the day with more pollution in the air and noise as-well, so you guys should chill as long as you live in nigeria how many of you guys in Nigeria open their water taps and fill your cup with tap water from your kitchen and drink it without checking the cup which is a common thing in many countries? even Ghanaian can boast of better standard of living than Nigerians make una go sit down una never see civilization finish wink wink wink wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Buhahahahhahahahahahahahahha.

Lets put behind us now how mercenaryx lynched you with incomprehensible grammar that kept you mopping for hours. grin

Jobless architect without any meaningful source of income, how could you convince anyone that you are not a militant in that your local asaba? Maybe you are one of these people living @ Lugbe, nyanya or maraba and claim to be in Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin Well no offense intended. Architect from Ozoro Poly, probably that is why you cannot draw the line btw Federal University/Teaching hospital and a mere College of technology. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You claim to be an architect, wow and you have so much time to bicker about over meaningless thing. When do you actually have time to think and design as a professional? You are really a case of lonely person. You must be a trainee cos no sane architect will have such a bountiful of time as you waste on the web.

Well I will be in Abuja next tomorrow for a conference by Nigerian Institution of estate surveyors/valuers holding @ Transcorp Hilton, hope to meet with you to know exactly how your even feeding, maybe we will have a lunch together because faceless forum like this has made thugs like you to insult your seniors. Cos even as a resident estate surveyor with the ministry of works/housing, I have bunch of your thuggery colleagues that I give lunch on daily basis and even after work when I retire to my firm they will still zoom around looking for one job or the other.

I can help you from this your hopeless situation. Stop wasting your time in Maraba Abuja all in the name of being in FCT.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by nduchucks: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth, Eze Igbo NL, YOU ARE FIRED, for not doing the needful on this thread. angry

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
chino11: Buhahahahhahahahahahahahahha.

Lets put behind us now how mercenaryx lynched you with incomprehensible grammar that kept you mopping for hours. grin

Jobless architect without any meaningful source of income, how could you convince anyone that you are not a militant in that your local asaba? Maybe you are one of these people living @ Lugbe, nyanya or maraba and claim to be in Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin Well no offense intended. Architect from Ozoro Poly, probably that is why you cannot draw the line btw Federal University/Teaching hospital and a mere College of technology. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You claim to be an architect, wow and you have so much time to bicker about over meaningless thing. When do you actually have time to think and design as a professional? You are really a case of lonely person. You must be a trainee cos no sane architect will have such a bountiful of time as you waste on the web.

Well I will be in Abuja next tomorrow for a conference by Nigerian Institution of estate surveyors/valuers holding @ Transcorp Hilton, hope to meet with you to know exactly how your even feeding, maybe we will have a lunch together because faceless forum like this has made thugs like you to insult your seniors. Cos even as resident estate surveyor with the ministry of work, I have bunch of your thuggery colleagues that I give lunch on daily basis and even after work when I retire to my firm they will still zoom around looking for one job or the other.

I can help you from this your hopeless situation. Stop wasting your time in Maraba Abuja all in the name of being in FCT.
grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
Good to see my masochistic meat-puppet showed up for some more butchering grin kiss cool

chino11: Buhahahahhahahahahahahahahha.

Oga, if you want us to take you seriously, start by posting the link or the transcript of this so-called lynching, otherwise you're just making a hideously shameful arse of yourself yet again.

I've posted the clear transcript that shows me lecturing and mangling the so-called MercenaryX as well as the link that leads people to it. And what you haven't realized (funny enough) is that the more you keep harping on about your retaarded fantasies that do not exist, despite the fact that I have provided links to the contrary, accurately flooring you and putting you to shame, the more the rest of the posters of Nairaland see you as a big dunce completely lacking of testicles of guts of any form grin grin

Keep deceiving and humiliating yourself. Until you post that link of yours, you are nothing more that an empty, sad illiterate, trying to cover face from all the battering he's received on NL, both from Yorubas and Igbos.

From Ezeagu who made a meal out of you by outsmarting you and posting pictures of the rotten-looking Awka, effectively putting you to shame; to Bandit C, who just gave you a taste of some severe and thorough butchering, using nothing but a clever-but-lethal mix of hard-hitting adjectives; to nolongTin who simply went the Ezeagu route by posting pictures of Anambra while the whole forum (including Igbos) laughed at you.

You're the punching-bag of the forum; the 'general meat' of the Politics section; you've been left mangled, crawling and severely bleeding from your destroyed anus, crying and begging for dear life, with no-one to come to your rescue and no-one to come to your aid. Reality has slapped you senseless, while all your brothers have abandoned you to your fate in the corridors of darkness.

Even OnlyTruth and Obiagu1 have distanced themselves from a doomed failure like you, by telling you to keep Anambra out of your mouth and speak for yourself, for you do not speak for them and never will in your hollow miserable life. How humiliating!!! grin grin grin

So, biko, if you have anything to show to atleast even lend some credence to your baseless MercenaryX talk, please post am quick quick, cuz destroying fleshbags like you is my specialty! cool.

Jobless architect without any meaningful source of income, how could you convince anyone that you are not a militant in that your local asaba?

You see the highlighted? You've just exposed your stupiidity again, because I'm not even from Asaba! grin LMFAO! Was that punch meant for me? Well, to bad, cuz you just MISSED! HAAAHAAHAHAHA! grin Because I said I was from Delta, you already concluded I'm from Asaba. What a blind misguided fool! grin Well, I'm not particularly surprised, because that's how First-Class illiterates reason.

You see what I told you earlier? I'm too freaking smart for you! As you are right now, you're like a blind little child in a boxing ring.

I have you boxed in and wrapped around my finger, like a miserable finger puppet. I am an Enigma!
You don't even know WHAT to fight or WHAT to strike. You can't even attack Delta State to spite me, because I've basically dissed it to the ground myself, to show you that I don't care; You CAN'T even attack Asaba, because I'm not from there grin
You have absolutely NOTHING. . . NOTHING that you can threaten me with. grin
NOTHING to say, NOTHING to do, NOTHING to diss to make me feel blue. I'm just too intellectually sagacious for a useless petty-trader and government sycophant like you. You are swinging blindly in a psychological chicken cage I have designed specially for you.
Nwokem. . . You have been checkmated grin

Maybe you are one these people living @ Lugbe, nyanya or maraba and claim to be in Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin Well no offense intended. Architect from Ozoro Poly, probably

The keyword here remains "Maybe". And unfortunately for you, my worthless scum of a friend, it will forever remain a mere "Maybe", and I'm so glad you used that word.

I am a living success story, a shimmering gift,
born to an Igbo father and an Esan mother,
schooled in the B-Side (Benin) and the Wild Wild West (Ile-Ife)
Made my grades and cleared all of life's hard tests,
now making my greens in the FCT
cool

Yes, my dear, I live in complete affluence in the country's capital city, and I have no one to apologize to about it. If e dey pain you, just kindly drink two shots of otapiapia. Your rickety dirty ass is living in total squalor in Awka, and this has made you bitter, ignorant and unforgivably moooronic. This we can all see.

that is why you cannot draw the line btw Federal University/Teaching hospital and a mere College of technology. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Being a Federal University does not translate to being better than a Federal University of Technology, just as being a State University does not translate to being better than a State University of Technology, cuz if we were to use that line of thought, we'd be pitting Anambra State University against Rivers State University of Science and Technology - And we all know the average pre-degree student from RSUST is far intellectually superior to all the half-baked illiterates consistently churned out by ANSU in the name of graduates, including you grin
And I maintain it that FUTO and UNN so badly dwarf NAU in such a humiliating way you'd feel sorry for the entire school.

The 5th best university in the world is the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and it is a college of technology. It effectively surpasses schools like the great Stanford University in Silicon Valley, so this has clearly degraded your analogy as a completely baseless one.

This is just the same way you foolishly claimed to be an environmental scientist in the 'Welcome To Aba' thread, and then started posting aerial pictures of Aba as the only way to justify your idiiocy. Good thing FACE called your bluff immediately, and showed you again to be nothing more than a con and a soulless fraudster who clearly knew nothing about the job he was even talking about.
Your dead tricks have been played out on this forum a looong time ago, boy grin

I'm a skilled professional, boy. I know it gives you sleepless nights, but that's just how it is cool I didn't design my own success story. Na my baba God dey bless bountifully with a solid job, a large enviable house and a lovely belle who I intend to take to the altar by next year.

Sometimes, I even I'm not even thanking God enough, because I could well have ended up in your hopeless situation of having to carry handbags for the "special assistant to the special adviser to the governor of Anambra state on very special duties", running errands like a useless slaveboy, living a hollow life as a nobody and patiently lying under the master's table waiting for breadcrumbs like you do. But ultimately I thank my heavenly father.

Like I already made clear, you can't even tell when I'm using a laptop to tear you to pieces on Nairaland, or using a blackberry to bait you endlessly.
You don't even when I'm mobile or not, because unlike you, I don't need to sit in front of a computer to take you to the cleaners. I can be working in one window and still ravaging you mercilessly in another one.

I am Ejiné, your sagacious nightmare grin cool

Well I will be in Abuja next tomorrow for a conference by Nigerian Institution of estate surveyors/valuers holding @ Transcorp Hilton, hope to meet with you to know exactly how your even feeding, maybe we will have a lunch together because faceless forum like this has made thugs like you to insult your seniors. Cos even as resident estate surveyor with the ministry of work, I have bunch of your thuggery colleagues that I give lunch on daily basis and even after work when I retire to my firm they will still zoom around looking for one job or the other. I can help you from this your hopeless situation. Stop wasting your time in Maraba Abuja all in the name of being in FCT.

Biko, nwokem, don't come to the internet to brag about things you don't have, because you're not impressing anybody. At best, the only purpose that will ever bring you to Abuja is to come hold and carry handbags for your paymasters, because looking at your wretched grammar and your poor comprehension skills, the only other job you're fitted for (outside selling second-hand G-Strings in Onitsha market or hawking plantain chips) is carrying handbags. . . And maybe also working as a vulcanizer, but that's all; so please save your miserable lies for the gullible, and enjoy your peanuts while they last grin grin grin

Oya, come and talk grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Una no go kill person for nairaland. Laugh wan tear my belle. Chino and Ejino, biko unu jiri ya nwayo.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Areosapien(f): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
What the hell is going on here? shocked
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Areosapien(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
[b]Ejiné:[/b]the only other job you're fitted for (outside selling second-hand G-Strings in Onitsha market or hawking plantain chips) is carrying handbags. . . And maybe also working as a vulcanizer, but that's all

loooool! WTF is this? rotflmao!!!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Ejiné

What is your real interest in this thread?
Why don't you want it to die?
It is clear to everyone now that you are the only one still picking a fight here.
You obviously want this "fight" with Chino11 to go on indefinitely, and you don't care how it portrays the rest of us.
That is exactly the same reason I was angry at Chino.
Now, why are you continuing to poke and provoke a reaction from him?

You say you are from delta state. I would assume you are Igbo (cos of your passion for Igbo affairs); so, don't you care at all about our image as a people?

I tried to change this thread into something that can challenge us to focus on our real problems as Ndigbo.
If this thread must continue, let it continue along that positive direction; else DROP IT NOW.
If you don't, then you will get a similar reaction from me soon.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
Da infamous: grin grin

e
Ofcos that how some of them will go and sit somewhere in Nya-nya or Maraba and keep claiming to be in Abuja, suffering without light, sanition and water. Living in one batcher or (face-me-I-face-you) kind of house, all na Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have promised to meet with the 'architect ejine' in Abuja next tomorrow when I will come for a conference @ Transcorp. If he is really an architect then we both has alot to do in common as professionals, because our job here needs alot of architectural design/work.

Even the present massive housing estate we are doing now in Awka, we had about seven consultant architects working with us in development of various designs for various class of accomodations, landscape designs and other anciliaries. I actulally drafted and recommended two of the architects to my ministry, who were my school mates way back in my university days.

Obviously you are a boy boy still being fed by guidance or public charge, if not you won't have all the time to becoming an essayist overnite on NL. Its a pity though, I like making case with like minds who has something doing and not some folks with jobless beggarly profession who can spend the whole day calculatiing how to reply on NL instead calculating how a project ca give or her. In a nutshell you don't a anything doing for a living. Use that you crappy laptop for something else maybe do 419 just so that you can at least feed. Am out, goodnite boy
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ofcos that how all some of them will go and sit somewhere in Nya-nya or Maraba and keep claiming to be in Abuja, suffering without light, sanition and water. Living in one batcher or (face-me-I-face-you) kind of house, all na Abuja.

I have promised to meet with the 'architect ejine' in Abuja next tomorrow when I will come for a conference @ Transcorp. If he is really an architect then [b]we both has alot to do in commo[/b]n as professionals, because our job here needs alot of architectural design/work.

Even the present massive housing estate we are doing now in Awka, we had about seven consultant architects working with us in development of various designs for various class of accomodations, landscape designs and other anciliaries. I actulally drafted and recommended two of the architects to my ministry, who were my school mates way back in my university days. So we can do more bashing on NL.

Eyaaaah, Chino, are you looking for approval from people?
Please, address the questions and points I raised on my last reply to you, or are you now tired of University bashing? grin
See, NL is like my playground where I can do whatever without caring, cuz I've got nothing to lose. So, instead of going to Yahoozee cybercafes and posting your heaps of laughable fictitious lies, we shall continue with the bashing, until I'm sure you're over-fed.

Now, biko, go address those posts. I'm waiting cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné:

Eyaaaah, Chino, are you looking for approval from people?
Please, address the questions and points I raised on my last reply to you, or are you now tired of University bashing? grin
See, NL is like my playground where I can do whatever without caring, cuz I've got nothing to lose. So, instead of going to Yahoozee cybercafes and posting your heaps of laughable fictitious lies, we shall continue with the bashing, until I'm sure you're over-fed.

Now, biko, go address those posts. I'm waiting cool

ofcos it will be your play ground when you are effectively unemployed. grin ; I will choose to ignore the univeristy part because you lack the required understanding institution ranking, I will not argue with you on that because you are quite blind as far that ranking is concerned. You may need to run a poll on the schools, you will be amazed and dazed of the report you will get, God help you if do not have heart attack.

Nature abhors vacuum, so what you are doing now with your time is not out place because you are jobless as I said earlier.

Am meeting you in Abuja on Thursday, are we game? Stop deceiving yourself in Maraba Abuja and face reality for once.

I expect your reply concerning our meeting, I will suggest we meet in a neutral ground in case you are scared, preferably Transcorp venue of the conference.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: @Ejiné

Why don't you want it to die?
It is clear to everyone now that you are the only one still picking a fight here.
You obviously want this "fight" with Chino11 to go on indefinitely, and you don't care how it portrays the rest of us.
That is exactly the same reason I was angry at Chino.
Now, why are you continuing to poke and provoke a reaction from him?

You say you are from delta state. I would assume you are Igbo (cos of your passion for Igbo affairs); so, don't you care at all about our image as a people?

I tried to change this thread into something that can challenge us to focus on our real problems as Ndigbo.
If this thread must continue, let it continue along that positive direction; else DROP IT NOW.
If you don't, then you will get a similar reaction from me soon.

That's quite funny, OnlyTruth! grin. I do have to make one point, that my actions are not carried out in order to solicit for approval from people or whatever, but I'll address your questions:

My real interest in this thread is to keep it going for as long as possible, simply because I can. I don't want it do die (whao, why on earth would I want that?), cuz even though it does appear vitriolic from a distance, this thread is still a very educative one, no matter how you look at it. My interests are not to even educate the lost illiterate Chino, but to educate some of the silent readers who might just share the same amount of ignorance as he does. It is good when issues like these are thrashed out, because it helps re-educate people on some things they might have no knowledge regarding - like the silly talk a Uni of Tech not matching up with a Uni just because it's a Uni of Tech (how someone ever got to reasoning like this, I still don't know). So, yeah, it does have its far-reaching merits grin

That's the point - His stupidiity entertains me, so I just can't help pushing his buttons. But your part about its portrayal, I still don't get.
Right from the time I first joined this forum (not with this ID) waaaay back in March 2006, I have never claimed to speak for the generality of the Igbo. I have never claimed to be a standard model to judge the Igbo.
I'm a free-spirited dude grin and my actions only speak for me and me alone. That's how it is and that's how it'll always be.

And yeah, I'm from Delta. From an Igbo father, too. Mum's Esan by blood, but she also speaks Igbo. Although my childhood has been more pan-Nigerian (ie. different places in the country), I'm a full Igbo man with a full Igbo accent, and that is how I want to be addressed. Shikena grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
chino11:
ofcos it will be your play ground when you are effectively unemployed. grin

No, sorry that's you, the asss-licking sycophant grin grin
Me I dey work and play at the same time, cuz it keeps me focused and sane. grin

Nature abhors vacuum, so what you are doing now with your time is not out place because you are jobless as I said earlier.

Am meeting you in Abuja on Thursday, are we game? Stop deceiving yourself in Maraba Abuja and face reality for once.

I expect your reply concerning our meeting, I will suggest we meet in a neutral ground in case you are scared, preferably Transcorp venue of the conference.

Abegi, like I already said, your unsubstantiated utterances have completely failed, because:

1. You're not impressing anybody, and
2. You comments do not even the least offend me, since they're all false. grin You'd even have better chances by calling me an "Yoruba" - but since that is also not true, I'll only laugh it up and take you to the cleaners like I always do.

By the way, is it just me or are you now running out of insults? Cuz I noticed your replies are now fewer?
What about the MercenaryX lie, you no dey tell them again?
What about the FUTO lies? You no dey tell them again?

E nwude gi ebea, i jere gaa ebea; E nwude gi ebea, i koro gawa ebeozo.

You have no shame at all. Nothing to even diss me with anymore, cuz you've exhausted your last trick grin

So, biko, if you say you've got balls, I'm waiting for your reply to the points I've raised in my last posts.

Coward grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné:

No, sorry that's you, the asss-licking sycophant grin grin
Me I dey work and play at the same time, cuz it keeps me focused and sane. grin

Abegi, like I already said, your unsubstantiated utterances have completely failed, because:

1. You're not impressing anybody, and
2. You comments do not even the least offend me, since they're all false. grin You'd even have better chances by calling me an "Yoruba" - but since that is also not true, I'll only laugh it up and take you to the cleaners like I always do.

By the way, is it just me or are you now running out of insults? Cuz I noticed your replies are now fewer?
What about the MercenaryX lie, you no dey tell them again?
What about the FUTO lies? You no dey tell them again?

E nwude gi ebea, i jere gaa ebea; E nwude gi ebea, i koro gawa ebeozo.

You have no shame at all. Nothing to even diss me with anymore, cuz you've exhausted your last trick grin

So, biko, if you say you've got balls, I'm waiting for your reply to the points I've raised in my last posts.

Coward grin

Who is the coward here? grin grin

I will like us to meet one on one, is that a problem? Hope that will finally help us to nail this matters arising once and for once. I can't wait to meet you in Abuja. cool

Deal??
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ejiné:

That's quite funny, OnlyTruth! grin. I do have to make one point, that my actions are not carried out in order to solicit for approval from people or whatever, but I'll address your questions:

My real interest in this thread is to keep it going for as long as possible, simply because I can. I don't want it do die (whao, why on earth would I want that?), cuz even though it does appear vitriolic from a distance, this thread is still a very educative one, no matter how you look at it. My interests are not to even educate the lost illiterate Chino, but to educate some of the silent readers who might just share the same amount of ignorance as he does. It is good when issues like these are thrashed out, because it helps re-educate people on some things they might have no knowledge regarding - like the silly talk a Uni of Tech not matching up with a Uni just because it's a Uni of Tech (how someone ever got to reasoning like this, I still don't know). So, yeah, it does have its far-reaching merits grin

That's the point - His stupidiity entertains me, so I just can't help pushing his buttons. But your part about its portrayal, I still don't get.
Right from the time I first joined this forum (not with this ID) waaaay back in March 2006, I have never claimed to speak for the generality of the Igbo. I have never claimed to be a standard model to judge the Igbo.
I'm a free-spirited dude grin and my actions only speak for me and me alone. That's how it is and that's how it'll always be.

And yeah, I'm from Delta. From an Igbo father, too. Mum's Esan by blood, but she also speaks Igbo. I although my childhood has been more pan-Nigerian (ie. different places in the country), I'm a full Igbo man with a full Igbo accent, and that is how I want to be addressed. Shikena grin

You still did not answer my question about WHY you want this thread to continue in the line you are taking it. For example, you cannot wake up one day, kill a few people of different tribes, shout that you are Igbo, and then expect the rest of us to keep quiet and take it. undecided When the reaction comes, it would affect the rest of us. Your actions impact the rest of us, so it is a mistake to think that it is your sole prerogative. Do you understand me now? lol
I would have preferred that you are not Igbo so that we will take your comments as those of Yoruba or aboki or whatever we call non-Igbos whose stock in trade is to cause us harm both off and online. We are all free spirited folks, but we are also RESPONSIBLE and reflective. To do otherwise is nothing less than irreponsibility.

This is a free forum and you are free to say whatever you want, BUT be ready to be addressed as a non-Igbo going forward because we have every right to defend our integrity as Ndigbo -BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. cool cool cool

I won't warn you again.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2012
Oh, just noticed that, as the coward you are, you've gone back to edit your last post, now adding this:

Obviously you are a boy boy still being fed by guidance or public charge, if not you won't have all the time to becoming an essayist overnite on NL. Its a pity though, I like making case with like minds who has something doing and not some folks with jobless beggarly profession who can spend the whole day calculatiing how to reply on NL instead calculating how a project ca give or her. In a nutshell you don't a anything doing for a living. Use that you crappy laptop for something else maybe do 419 just so that you can at least feed. Am out, goodnite boy

Ewuoooooo! You don run!? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I thought you were going to make me cry real hard today by dissing Delta, but unfortunately, you didn't have the balls to bring it, you worthless loser grin

All you've done on this thread is just spit mere idiiotic fantasies that are severely lacking in logic or fact for that matter. Was that how your paymasters educated you?
And of course you only make cases with like-minded vulcanizers such as yourself, which only explains why you're so uncouth, ignorant and stupiid.

You have no shame that you keep coming here singing about "UN Masterplan" when there is NOTHING of the sort happening there (even though the plan has been designed for a pretty long while now).

You come in here with your eczema-riddled face and oily teeth to spew lies and baseless hate speech to Diaspora Anambrans and non-Anambrans respectively, not knowing your asss would get owned one day.

By the way, my promise still stands: I'll be visiting your backward village to offer them some clothes and bar soap wey dem go carry wash and cover bodi.
I promise I'll get you that toy radio like I said.

Yeah. . . I'm generous like that wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2012
chino11:

Who is the coward here? grin grin

I will like us to meet one on one, is that a problem? Hope that will finally help us to nail this matters arising once and for once. I can't wait to meet you in Abuja. cool

Deal??

Biko, nwokem, shut it already and address the points I marshaled out instead of trying to deviate from the subject like a worthless coward.

Your posts are getting fewer, and fewer, and fewer, and fewer grin grin
Clearly, you've now ran out of insults. Shame.

And I thought you said you were off to bed? Or are the disses making you sleepless that you can't help running back here in an attempt to stitch your ruptured ego?

Pathetic, just like I'd always known. tongue
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2012
Onlytruth:
You still did not answer my question about WHY you want this thread to continue in the line you are taking it. For example, you cannot wake up one day, kill a few people of different tribes, shout that you are Igbo, and then expect the rest of us to keep quiet and take it. undecided When the reaction comes, it would affect the rest of us. Your actions impact the rest of us, so it is a mistake to think that it is your sole prerogative. Do you understand me now? lol

I understand you now. lol

I would have preferred that you are not Igbo so that we will take your comments as those of Yoruba or aboki or whatever we call non-Igbos whose stock in trade is to cause us harm both off and online. We are all free spirited folks, but we are also RESPONSIBLE and reflective. To do otherwise is nothing less than irreponsibility.

This is a free forum and you are free to say whatever you want, BUT be ready to be addressed as a non-Igbo going forward because we have every right to defend our integrity as Ndigbo -BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. cool cool cool

I won't warn you again.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! cry cry cry cry Intawwwnet "Ndi-Ichie" are threatening that they will remove me from "Ndi Comittee" and forcefully change my name from "Chiejine" to "Aliyu" if I don't get me acts togevah!

I wail, I wail
What ever will I do?

Please guys, you kent do this to meeeeeee! You know that if you change my name to Aliyu, I will turn INSTA-BLACK, and begin to squat when urinating shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, don't do this to me. Pleeeeeeeeeease? embarassed

I promise I'll be a good boy this time! Give meeeee another chance kiss
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Ejine, are you willing to meet Chino @ Transcorp Hilton tomorrow? Yes or No
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2012
@chino11

Why do you want to meet the guy in a hotel; are you a faggit? lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2012
shymmex: @chino11

Why do you want to meet the guy in a hotel; are you a faggit? lipsrsealed

Ebee ka onye nke a si?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.