Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30202 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2012
Looking at things, I have to admit, Pa Mbakwe really, really, REALLY tried during his tenure. From the planning and development of the 3 cities (Owerri - seat of government; Aba - industrial capital city; Umuahia - commercial capital city), even though he was seriously cash-strapped at the time! That's what a determined leader is all about.
Although much of these cities (especially Aba) have been left to seriously rot over the years in the hands of visionless criminals, the signs are STILL there, that therein once lay a model of industrial accomplishment. And to think he did all these in just 4 years.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2012
For those in doubt of the stewardship of my ABLE Governor Peter Obi. BEAT THIS RECORD:

http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg2.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg3.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg4.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg5.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg25.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg35.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg17.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg7.html

For want of time I can finish posting the links, CLICK ON THE WEBLINK BELOW, TAKE OUT A SPECIAL TIME AND REVEL IN THE WONDER CALLED ANAMBRA STATE. THEN ADVICE CONSTRUCTIVELY.

PS: ANAMBRA PEOPLE IN EXTENSION IGBO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT VISIT HOME OFTEN SHOULD GET THEIR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMING ON A FORUM LIKE THIS TO CASTIGATE SOME OF OUR OWN.

www.anidsinanambrastate.com
www.anambrastate.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2012
This is the reason why I want my community to be moved out of the South east to Rivers state. You people are a bunch of sick people. Keep exposing your nyansh.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 5:23am On Mar 18, 2012
You are asked a simple question here. Which of the two states is more organized. Why are some of you so defensive? You are not asked which state has the most projects in the works or which state has the best roads, but simply which of the two is the most organized. If you do not understand the question, ask, and the @Op will probably explain it to you.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2012
[size=18pt]
You are were asked a simple question here.; which is: "Which of the two states is more organized.?" Why are some of you so defensive? You are not asked "which state has the most projects in the works or which state has the best roads, but simply which of the two is the most organized?" If you do not understand the question, ask, and the @Op will probably explain it to you.

Again, is English language your 10th language?[/size]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 5:34am On Mar 18, 2012
THEY MADE EVERY CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO POST ONLY ROTTEN OLD PICS OF ANAMBRA STATE. I REALLY HAD TO DEFEND MY STATE. BESIDES I AM NOT NEAR HOME TO TAKE PICTURES. BUT PLEASE VISIT THE LINK AND COMMEND THE MAN PETER OBI.

ABOUT THE TOPIC. ABA HAS A GOOD LAYOUT AND DESIGN BUT HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY FILTH AND RICKETY BUILDINGS. THE COMMERCIAL TOWN ONITSHA IS A FAR BIGGER DEVELOPED PLACE AND THE PEOPLE PRIDE THEMSELVES IN THE QUALITY OF BUILDINGS THEY BUILD. BUT THEIR WAS NO DESIGN AT FIRST. DUE TO HEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG THE INHABITANTS OF ONITSHA, THEY BUILT SAME KIND OF TALL BUILDINGS GIVING THE CITY A MORDERN SPRAWLING NEWYORK OR HONG KONG LIKE LOOK. BUT AS FOR THE CAPITALS AWKA AND UMUAHIA, I WILL GIVE IT TO UMUAHIA. ONE GOOD FEATURE OF PRESENT DAY AWKA IS THAT IT HAS NEW BUILDINGS MOST PLACES GIVING IT A DECENT LOOK FROM AFAR. STATE WIDE COMPARISON, I BELIEVE ANAMBRA IS BETTER OFF THAN ABIA STATE.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: THEY MADE EVERY CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO POST ONLY ROTTEN OLD PICS OF ANAMBRA STATE. I REALLY HAD TO DEFEND MY STATE. BESIDES I AM NOT NEAR HOME TO TAKE PICTURES. BUT PLEASE VISIT THE LINK AND COMMEND THE MAN PETER OBI.

But the question asked has nothing to do the look of the state but about how organized/planned it is. Two completely different issues here. Pictures of filthy parts of Aba, Umuahia and probably isi ukwuato, or Okigwe, Uzuakoli, would not change the fact that I honestly believe that Abia state is more organized than Anambra, from the much I know from living in both states --only I spent more time in Abia than I did in Anambra.

joeisreal:
ABOUT THE TOPIC. ABA HAS A GOOD LAYOUT AND DESIGN BUT HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY FILTH AND RICKETY BUILDINGS. THE COMMERCIAL TOWN ONITSHA IS A FAR BIGGER DEVELOPED PLACE AND THE PEOPLE PRIDE THEMSELVES IN THE QUALITY OF BUILDINGS THEY BUILD. BUT THEIR WAS NO DESIGN AT FIRST. DUE TO HEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG THE INHABITANTS OF ONITSHA, THEY BUILT SAME KIND OF TALL BUILDINGS GIVING THE CITY A MORDERN SPRAWLING NEWYORK OR HONG KONG LIKE LOOK. BUT AS FOR THE CAPITALS AWKA AND UMUAHIA, I WILL GIVE IT TO UMUAHIA. ONE GOOD FEATURE OF PRESENT DAY AWKA IS THAT IT HAS NEW BUILDINGS MOST PLACES GIVING IT A DECENT LOOK FROM AFAR. STATE WIDE COMPARISON, I BELIEVE ANAMBRA IS BETTER OFF THAN ABIA STATE.

Well, it does not seem to matter here whether you think Onitsha is more developed or not, as the question here only ask which is more organized. From your response there you seem to understand EXACTLY what the questions asked you was as you finally provided an honest answer.
I don't understand why people are so insecure that even the simplest of questions is assumed an attack on one's identity and papa compound.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

But the question asked has nothing to do the look of the state but about how organized/planned it is. Two completely different issues here. Pictures of filthy parts of Aba, Umuahia and probably isi ukwuato, or Okigwe, Uzuakoli, would not change the fact that I honestly believe that Abia state is more organized than Anambra, from the much I know from living in both states --only I spent more time in Abia than I did in Anambra.

Well, it does not seem to matter here whether you think Onitsha is more developed or not, as the question here only ask which is more organized.

I know that you are a mental case and well known on Nairaland as a certified NUT, but let me rebound the idiotic question to you.
What is "organized"?
Do you have an inkling of how subjective that word is, especially in a debate?

This is exactly why I advised IGBO people to step over this thread. I still hope they heed me.

@joeisreal, please drop it because this won't end well.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ikengawo: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2012
Some of you need to seriouslt stop being so emotional. What's wrong with comparing to igbo cities? Do germans not compare their cities free of tears? Anyone talking about igbo unity is a sadonic imbeside. Its an internet forum, I'm sure thi thread won't end the existance of igbos. I personally hate both onitsha and aba lol but prefer onitcha .
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2012
YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO REPLY LIKE I AM ANSWERING QUESTIONS FROM ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION CLASS OF JSS 1(INTENSIVE ENGLISH). LIKE "YES, ANAMBRA IS MORE ORGANISED". I HAD TO MASK MY FEELINGS WITH WORDS AND PUT IT OUT SAME WAY OTHERS DO. I VISITED ABA FIRST IN 1997 AND I STAYED ON OMUMA ROAD. I ENJOYED MY STAY COS ABA HAD NIGHTLIFE UNLIKE ANAMBRA STATE THEN. BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED. THE LAST TIME I WENT BACK TO THE SAME HOUSE IN MID 2010 I CANT REALLY DESCRIBE HOW RUNDOWN AND DECREPIT THE WHOLE AREA WAS. IT WAS REAL BAD. PRESENTLY I HAVE TO SAY ONITSHA HAS MORE FACE VALUE THAN ABA. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE ORGANISED INSIDE FILTH.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 5:56am On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO REPLY LIKE I AM ANSWERING QUESTIONS FROM ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION CLASS OF JSS 1(INTENSIVE ENGLISH). LIKE "YES, ANAMBRA IS MORE ORGANISED". I HAD TO MASK MY FEELINGS WITH WORDS AND PUT IT OUT SAME WAY OTHERS DO. I VISITED ABA FIRST IN 1997 AND I STAYED ON OMUMA ROAD. I ENJOYED MY STAY COS ABA HAD NIGHTLIFE UNLIKE ANAMBRA STATE THEN. BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED. THE LAST TIME I WENT BACK TO THE SAME HOUSE IN MID 2010 I CANT REALLY DESCRIBE HOW RUNDOWN AND DECREPIT THE WHOLE AREA WAS. IT WAS REAL BAD. PRESENTLY I HAVE TO SAY ONITSHA HAS MORE FACE VALUE THAN ABA. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE ORGANISED INSIDE FILTH.

Again, all you are asked here is which of the two is more organized. There is a reason why we had to learn the JSS way of answering questions and that is so we can answer even questions such as the one asked here.

A State that is organized/well planned, even if piled to the sky with filth, is still an organized state no matter what sort of face value, you, as an individual, chooses to place on it. undecided

Honestly, I really feel believe many here get overly defensive over the most unimportant of things. There is no need to turn this into a war when it is not.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2012
@KOBOJUNKIE. CAN YOU PLEASE FORGET THE JSS 1 KIND OF ANSWERING QUESTION AND TELL ME LIKE IN A THESIS HOW YOU UNDERSTAND ABIA TO BE MORE ORGANISED THAN ANAMBRA. I BELIEVE WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM IT. AS FOR ME I KNOW IN THE PAST, NOT JUST ONCE BUT TWICE ABA THE MAJOR CITY IN ABIA STATE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BY SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS ON ACCOUNT OF WORSENING INSECURITY LIKENED TO AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ DURING THE PEAK OF AMERICAN INVASION. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT THE JUNGLE JUSTICE GROUP BAKASSI BOYS STARTED IN ABA. SHOULD THAT BE THE PRODUCT OF AN ORGANISED SOCIETY. I AM NOT VINDICATING ONITSHA FROM WRONGDOINGS BUT IT IS A SAFER CLIME. AND FOR ME SECURITY COUNTS AS 1 IN AN ORGANISED SOCIETY WHICH ONITSHA HAS MORE.[b][/b]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2012
I don't know why people get gittery whenever two cities especially in the south-east are compared. How is that a sign of disunity? How is that a reason for someone to wish that his hometown be moved to river state. I tire for some people oo.

@Topic
I've always said that it Anambra and Abia states are the lifeline of Igboland commercially. Aba for one just needs a little push asn it will compete with any city in Africa. Aba has just about anything any city can boast of. Onitsha too needs some cosmetic surgery to put itself on the map. This cities are commercially viable and what we need our governors to do is to start a renaissance of these cities.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ofala(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2012
bittyend: I see Igbotic people are tired of fighting Yoruba people - and it's now time to fight amongst each other, huh?? Very soon it will be NGWA Vs Aro Vs Nri Vs Anioma Va Nyamirin. I wonder what Biafra would've looked like if it was country lipsrsealed
Must you ALWAYS add ethnic rubbish to any discussion? Grow up and get a life....Cheap internet access doesn't and will NEVER put food on your table....so the sooner you make good use of your time, the better.....God bless you (that is if you will be ready for the blessing)
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: @KOBOJUNKIE. CAN YOU PLEASE FORGET THE JSS 1 KIND OF ANSWERING QUESTION AND TELL ME LIKE IN A THESIS HOW YOU UNDERSTAND ABIA TO BE MORE ORGANISED THAN ANAMBRA. I BELIEVE WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM IT. AS FOR ME I KNOW IN THE PAST, [size=14pt]NOT JUST ONCE BUT TWICE ABA THE MAJOR CITY IN ABIA STATE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BY SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS ON ACCOUNT OF WORSENING INSECURITY LIKENED TO AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ DURING THE PEAK OF AMERICAN INVASION. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT THE JUNGLE JUSTICE GROUP BAKASSI BOYS STARTED IN ABA.[/size] SHOULD THAT BE THE PRODUCT OF AN ORGANISED SOCIETY. I AM NOT VINDICATING ONITSHA FROM WRONGDOINGS BUT IT IS A SAFER CLIME. AND FOR ME SECURITY COUNTS AS 1 IN AN ORGANISED SOCIETY WHICH ONITSHA HAS MORE.

I fail to see what the part of your post in bold there has to do with this topic. undecided The question does not ask you of the society but the state. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by OneNaira6: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2012
bittyend: I see Igbotic people are tired of fighting Yoruba people - and it's now time to fight amongst each other, huh?? Very soon it will be NGWA Vs Aro Vs Nri Vs Anioma Va Nyamirin. I wonder what Biafra would've looked like if it was country lipsrsealed

You people need to stop making yourself a target and butting in even when not needed. If noone is talking and or speaking about Yoruba, don't shine a huge light over yourself just to get attention because you might not like what you get. Na my own advice be that
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by OneNaira6: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2012
@ OP

I feel you intentionally posted terrible pictures of onitsha to drive the replies towards your favor/state. Ontisha is not that bad, not anymore at least. I noticed you focused specially on the market place to represent anambra while for abia, the market area was avoided. It is evident that the market place is always the dirtiest no matter what city you visit in Nigeria thus I think your biased is very evident. Ontisha market place has long been cleaned up in some area while some areas still needs improvement

To answer the question, both state are disorganized but if I have to choose between Abia and Anambra, then I'll choose Anambra. It has more potential, business oriented, sort of do me, I do you state but still manageable to live.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by pastormmadu(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2012
I wonda who postd dat pic of onitsha...anyway, i dnt blame him, mayb he's tryin 2 b mischievious or sentimental or even biased or blind...cos i cnt c d reason y he refusd 2 c all d gud roads in onitsha, idemili, awka, ihiala, anambra east and west, ayamelum, oyi, orumba, aguata and d rest, insted of dis pics he posted...dnt blame him anyway, mayb dat place is wre he stays and dnt go byond dre...lastly nairaland crew, plz always giv us an educative topic we cn learn 4rm nt just anyhw topic, cos am yet c wat one cn learn 4rm dis debate at d end of d day.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2012
@pastor mmadu
Welcome to Nairaland. It's good to know thatyour first post on nairaland happened to be on this thread or do you i know you.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by pastormmadu(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2012
I am yet 2 undastand d 'ORGANISED' we r talkin abt here...explain mr nairaland
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nonybb: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2012
LOL OK I HV TO COMMENT HERE COZ I BEEN TO THE TWO STATES. First OF ALL I THINK JOEISRAEL WAS SOMEHW 90% CORRECT ON WAT HE SAID HERE. BUT HE WAS WRONG WHEN HE SAID THAT GOV OBI IS THE BEST IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS NT TRUE MY PPL. INFACT OBI IS A DISGRACE AND AM SHOWING SOME SADNESS IN MENTIONING HIS NAME. HE HAD FAILED WOLFLY. PPL ARE DISAPPOINTED AND ARE TIRELESSLY WAITING FOR HIS BORING ADMINISTRATION TO END. WE ARE EVER READY AND WAITING TO VOTE NGIGE AGAIN. IN TERMS OF ORGANIZATION... LOL IT SADDENS ME WHEN I SEE PPL RESIDING IN THE WEST TALKING ABOUT THE EAST. INFACT LET ME TELL U UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT ONLY FEW STATES CAN COMPETE WITH ONITSHA IN TERMS OF ORGANIZATION OF STREET BUT THE ROADS ARE HORRIBLE. IF U HV BEEN TO THE MAIN STREET OF AWADA, NKPOR, ODOAKPU, FEGGE AND HOUSING ESTATE THEN U WILL GET WAT AM TALKING ABOUT. PLS MY PPL KINDLY IGNORE THIS PIC COS ITS BORN OUT OF HATRED FOR THE IGBOS AND ITS OF THOSE PICS OF WORST OF THE WORST IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHICH ALSO, NO COUNTRY CAN DENY NOT HAVING. I THINK ABA IS A SLAVE CAMP (AM NT TALKING ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS PIC COS I HV LIVED IN ABA). BUT ABA OFFERS THAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE DAT WOULD MAKE U THINK ITS A STATE WHICH WAS SOMEHW CONCEIVED WITH PLANNING, NO DOUBT, BUT ITS HAD DECAYED BEYOND REPAIR. UMUAHIA THE CAPITAL CAN NT BE COMPARED WITH AWKA TO BE HONEST. INFACT UMUAHIA HV MORE GOOD ROADS THAN AWKA ALL ROUND. IN TERMS OF BUILDING AND BUSINESS, I THINK ONITSHA BEATS ABA. IN TERMS OF ORGANIZATION, ONITSHA BEAT ABA. IN TERMS OF HAVING MORE GHETTOS AND FILTHY HOODS, I GIVE IT TO ONITSHA. IN TERMS OF INSECURITY, I DONT KNW WHICH OF THE CITIES I WOULD GIVE IT TO, BOTH ARE UNCIVILIZED TO HIGHEST ORDER LOL DONT EVEN DARE ANY HUMAN BEING ON THE STREET. ONITSHA AVERAGE MAN MAY HV MERCY UPON U IF U OFFER MONEY LOL BUT AN ABA MAN WOULD EVEN KILL U. IN TERMS OF POPULATION, I GIVE IT TO ANAMBRA. ESP ONITSHA. ONITSHA IS BEGINING TO BE LIKE LAGOS WITH MANY MINI CITIES AND SUBURB. IN ABA ALMOST EVERYWHERE IS A MARKET AND THE PPL NEVA SLEEPS. ONITSHA IS A PLACE DAT SLEEPS ONCED ITS 8.OOPM DUE TO INSECURITY. LOL ONLY GOD CAN HELP U, I SAID ONLY GOD CAN HELP U IF U COME OUT OF UPPER IWEKA BY 8:05PM. EVRYBODY U SEE ON THE ROAD CAN POUNCE ON U. UR NT SECURED. THE PPL ARE CRAZY AND PARANOID JST LIKE ABA. FOR A STATE U WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN?? LOL HONESTLY I DONT KNW
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by MrGlobe(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: I personally do not see why an Igbo person should arduous efforts being made by my selfless Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state. People should be more informed before coming on a forum like this to DISS a man of high repute like Governor Peter Obi. A governor that survived two times removal from office and came back through the court, The chairman of South east governors forum, A member of National Economic Management Team, A special adviser to the President on Financial matters and one of the few governors to be given a national award of C.O.N. If this is not enough proof permit me to add this testimony especially for my YORUBA folks here; a testimony by one of their respected own Gov. Mimiko of Ondo state.

WHY I HAVE OBI’S GIANT PHOTO IN MY PARLOUR – MIMIKO
Ijeoma Nnodum, Awka
Friday, March 2, 2012

Gov. Olusegum Mimiko of Ondo State said that time was ripe for Nigerians to celebrate worthy individuals that have made their marks in the nation in diverse areas rather than celebrating inanities. He said this during the celebration of his 3rd year in office at the Civic centre in Akure, Ondo State.

The Governor, who revealed that he has the giant photo of Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in his parlour, said that it was mark of his admiration for the Governor for his style of leadership, decency and commitment to Nigeria. He said that he admired him for his resilience in the pursuit of ennobling acts and gave example with his court cases that set the standards in Nigeria and improved her jurisprudence.

He referred to Obi as the first Governor to remove a sitting Governor, come back from impeachment and to go for tenure interpretation. In his words, “if not for this man (pointing at Obi), I would have served only two years.”
Mimiko said that because of the respect and love for the Governor, that he was the only Governor he invited to the event.

In his speech earlier, Obi who was the chairman of the occasion, said that he had tremendous respect for Mimiko. He described him as one Nigeria that is not afraid of his voice, who would always stand by things that will be of benefit to his people and to the country.

Obi said that going by his pedigree and what he has been able to do in Ondo State, that he merited to be re-elected.
I wish I will not say this but you are a fooolish man really? instead of saying what exactly peter obi has done for his state in 6 years you are here reeling out his personal sycophantic 'achievements'. You idi/ots are the problem with Nigeria. What has peter obi done with anambra money? Awka the capital is in shambles and utter disgrace, onitsha and nnewi are very rowdy and filthy in a state that has a governor with decent revenue rather you are here talking about a governor who lives in another state. Peter obi is a disgrace to mankind. The worst governor ever!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by pastormmadu(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2012
@afam...plz, tel me hw we knw each oda
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2012
pastor mmadu: @afam...plz, tel me hw we knw each oda

What's your alternate moniker?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ortopazz(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2012
Onlytruth: I decided to comment on this thread early enough because I've seen that the Mods (in typical manner) have quickly rushed it to the front page.
They are smart enough to know where this would lead and how it would end, so they rushed it to the front page. Already some realy slow Igbo brothers have started making stoopid statements that will precipitate such outcome.

Let me just summarize by saying that it is really dumb and stoopid to start comparing any two states in Nigeria, and even more so in SE, especially if you are Igbo.
For all I know, the SE is the most institutionally marginalized geopolitical zone in Nigeria. As a result, some of our governors are busy doing federal government works like erosion control and patching federal roads for example. But, by far the biggest reason why I won't encourage any sane and wise Igbo person to comment on this thread is because Igbo say that "Onye atu gburu nna ya adighi eji mpi atu anu mmanya" -a person whose father was gored to death by a water bufallo, never drinks palm wine with a bufallo's horn. Disunity is our bane, and we must avoid anything that will tamper with our unity in any way.

It may be healthy for "normal" (read less marginalized) zones to play the game of show me your "dik", and do so safely. It is dangerous to play the game if nature (read Nigerian federal government) somehow cheated you, by "nature" in this case I mean the Nigerian system.
Abagworo has been shouting throughout this forum that Igbo are not one, and has hidden motives behind these types of threads. Commenting on it is only playing into his self hating hands.

There is an Anambra forum, where Anambra citizens go to hold their govenor to account, and it is strictly by email invitation. I don't know whether there is such forum for Abia citizens, but that is the appropriate forum to discuss these types of things. I personally do not think that Ndigbo have won all our outside battles, to feel leisurely free to indulge in local squables.

Onye obula jiri ire ya guo eze ya onu. undecided
[size=14pt]
IGNORE THIS THREAD!
[/size]

Here I stand! cool cool cool

people jus keep surprising me, really? Really! Tiz 2 me is insane itz just lyk asking Nigerianz abuja and calabar, or uyo, taraba, lagos, minna whch is more organizd, and then the persun goes d mile 2 provide evidence 4 d premises of any1z beliefs or whateva conclusions he or she wud wat 2 av and provides hz answerz basd on what is seen or had been seen and judges.

Pls grow up, wiv all due respect, u realy nid to, becos if u postd ur reply basd on the jargons up here, then u've lost thz threads original intent.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by pastormmadu(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2012
@mr globe...lets analyse it dis way, peter obi is a disgrace because nnewi & onitsha is rowdy, evrywre is dirty, he lives in another state, guy, if dnt hv anytim 2 say, u shut up and stop critisizin cos ur argument is baseles. Answer dis questions, whch state is obi livin outside anambra? Any place dre is industrial or commercial opportunities hv much immigrants e.g ph, kano, lagos and anambra. So wat is d disgrace dre wen its been like dat evn b4 d governor was born and wat r u doin dre? Or beta stil, y nt leave dre 4 odas nt 2 sufer ova crowdednes. Lastly, wat d u expect 4rm a town dat harbours many if nt filt, yet dis man has done d best since anambra startd existin in sanitation terms...if dnt knw wat 2 say, u beta keep mum and continue passin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2012
In honesty, though, I think we should give Peter Obi some breathing space. I know it's weird coming from me; but hey, doesn't really serve to be negative all the time, does it?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2012
na wa oo . . . simple Primary school question . . . WHICH OF THE TWO STATES IS MORE ORGANIZED . . . simple ABC question kwa! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2012
One_Naira: @ OP

I feel you intentionally posted terrible pictures of onitsha to drive the replies towards your favor/state. Ontisha is not that bad, not anymore at least. I noticed you focused specially on the market place to represent anambra while for abia, the market area was avoided. It is evident that the market place is always the dirtiest no matter what city you visit in Nigeria thus I think your biased is very evident. Ontisha market place has long been cleaned up in some area while some areas still needs improvement

To answer the question, both state are disorganized but if I have to choose between Abia and Anambra, then I'll choose Anambra. It has more potential, business oriented, sort of do me, I do you state but still manageable to live.

I decided to give a response to you because you seem to have expressed your true feelings with regards to the topic.

The picture of Aba I posted was snapped by me when I went there for a wedding mainly based on what I heard on Nairaland but it was not as bad. As you can see Umuahia is not that bad. I will like to see a comprehensive picture of at least three dualised major roads in each of Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. I searched on the internet and it seems Awka has Zik road or so as a dualised road constructed by RCC. Somebody should post finer street scenes of Nnewi, Onitsha and Awka. The picture of Nnewi up there is exactly the reality. There is no wide road in the entire town. I visited there recently. What anyone that dislikes this thread owes us is pictures and not words of ethnic bigotry or hatred.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by obicentlis: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
You don start be that.

But to judge based on the pics seen thus far, i'd say Abia State is edging it nwaobere. The main issues i see with Abia (from the pics) is cosmetic: more that of beautification; street sweeping and a need for sidewalks. Anambras' pics leave a lot to be desired (unless Abagworo was being a bit mischievious in selecting mainly unflattering pics undecided), as the only nice pics were the ones of GRA Onitsha and the Business District in Awka.

From what i've seen Abia is not as bad as i thought, and looks better organized. I think the problem they have is with the federal roads which (unlike Akwa Ibom and Rivers) they may not have as much money to repair, after which they then go asking for a refund.

If anyone has pics that show Anambra in a better light, they can as well post for us to see.

These threads should not be taken over with abuse and curses, but be used as a means to make the Governors concerned pull their socks up, and govern better.

PS- does anyone have pics of Abiriba?
The poster is an agent of The foolish and visionless Governor T. A . Orji. This guy was paid to post this pictures here. This pictures aren't real. Am in Abia state, i can tell you that Aba is not organize, he is trying to achieve something from this thread.
Anambra, no matter how busy it is, is still more organize.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by AustineE1: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2012
...yorubas can never stop discussing ibos&ibo states,i guess it gives them sleepless nights,while we are open to criticism,which is the motivatn for further developmnt,the yoruba man(cowards) will keep takin pills for our own illness.less i forget,it takes u to be more important for others to discuss about u!for me&my people we dont care about ur Ogun,Ekiti,Osun etc u can lavish in ur underdevelopmnt!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2012
obicentlis:
The poster is an agent of The foolish and visionless Governor T. A . Orji. This guy was paid to post this pictures here. This pictures aren't real. Am in Abia state, i can tell you that Aba is not organize, he is trying to achieve something from this thread.
Anambra, no matter how busy it is, is still more organize.

If you know how much I dislike Orji, you would not make the above comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.