Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (31145 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by obua: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Good info about Aba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by SonOfEl(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
EASTSIDAZ:
@ulonnaya21 why are deluding yourself.. grin grin grin grin

Ofcos there is nothing to compare with Anambra, because Anambra is light years ahead of your dirty ridden and state governed by non-entity. Abia is the least on the table in the SE. deal wit it

keep dreaming. Asides your much larger population and chinua achebe (who of course had his formative yrs in umuahia), anambra has nothing superior to abia. Truth hurts.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by SonOfEl(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
abia, the home of warriors and military elites....anambra has only ojukwu

abia, the home of indigenous craft ingenuity (aba made), anambra has trade

abia, the home of intellectuals, anambra has them too, even in larger numbers...

abia has aro confederacy, anambra has nri hegemony.

abia has oil, gas, and commerce, anambra has little oil, gas, but a larger commerce.

abia's Alvan ikoku is honoured in the N10 currency, anambra has nnamdi azikiwe honoured in the N500 currency.

abia's poverty rate is 21%, anambra own is 11.8%

abia is less politically organized, while anambra is more politically organized.

abia has abiriba 'small London', anambra has nnewi, 'business elite domain'.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by forgiveness: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Onisha vs Aba

for now TKO for Onisha
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
From Umuahia
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
From umuahia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
More from umuahia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls note that what I captured above was only the streets of umuahia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Yeske2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Silly thread
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
More from the streets and some major sites

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
One more of Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by glacswhite: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Charlie She wants more

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by iconize(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Idiotic baboons!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by SonOfEl(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yeske2:
Silly thread
silly post
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by SonOfEl(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yeske2:
Silly thread
silly you, why did you come here?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by SonOfEl(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abia is a Warrior, Anambra is Wealthy Merchant

They use different approaches in addressing their problems and achieving their goals.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by tysontim(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
SonOfEl:

abia, the home of warriors and military elites....anambra has only ojukwu

abia, the home of indigenous craft ingenuity (aba made), anambra has trade

abia, the home of intellectuals, anambra has them too, even in larger numbers...

abia has aro confederacy, anambra has nri hegemony.

abia has oil, gas, and commerce, anambra has little oil, gas, but a larger commerce.

abia's Alvan ikoku is honoured in the N10 currency, anambra has nnamdi azikiwe honoured in the N500 currency.

abia's poverty rate is 21%, anambra own is 11.8%

abia is less politically organized, while anambra is more politically organized.

abia has abiriba 'small London', anambra has nnewi, 'business elite domain'.

Best comment so far
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by okoro: 6:05pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:

Thank you very much for that enlightenment. I also believe in spread of development into rural ares to avoid population explosion in urban. But the problem is that I am yet to see any pictures of the Obi roads. I've used Ngiges roads from Nnewi to Ozubulu to the expressway and I've also used Ngiges road from Orsumoghu to Nnewi. I've used Ngiges road from Uga to Ekwulobia too. I will like to see the pictures of the ones Obi's administration constructed and their quality
obituary did nothing
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by okoro: 8:27pm On Apr 10
oboy3:
nice roads,i just wish 2014 should come fast and peter Obi should vacate the seat
since he has nothing to offer
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by okoro: 8:44pm On Apr 10
Abagworo:

Thank you very much for that enlightenment. I also believe in spread of development into rural ares to avoid population explosion in urban. But the problem is that I am yet to see any pictures of the Obi roads. I've used Ngiges roads from Nnewi to Ozubulu to the expressway and I've also used Ngiges road from Orsumoghu to Nnewi. I've used Ngiges road from Uga to Ekwulobia too. I will like to see the pictures of the ones Obi's administration constructed and their quality
you will wait tired if you want to see any Peter Pandora Obituary’s achievement
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by LifeofDream: 10:38pm On Apr 10
okoro:
you will wait tired if you want to see any Peter Pandora Obituary’s achievement
Same Obi is now a Messiah to him.. grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by okoro: 6:30am On Apr 11
LifeofDream:

Same Obi is now a Messiah to him.. grin
you got it
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by okoro: 5:43am On Apr 19
Abagworo:

thank you Nigerians for voting against that foolish Peter Pandora

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested / Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.