Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30301 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nnenna1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
Chino and Roadstar please if u're also going to join in this sleazefest keep Anambra folks out of it and restrict the comparisons to yourselves/families.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by RoadStar: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
afam4eva: @Roadstar

It's such boasting that makes other Igbo people(Abagworo) to attack Anambra. While i think the people that Anambra state has produced are the very best in the country, i also think it's an insult to say that they're better than other south-eastern states put together. Let's learn to show respect so that it will be reciprocated.
But they are !
Why, let me not say the truth because it angers Agbaworo ?
I also conceded that infrastructure wise, they are poor.

The truth is the truth !

The Igbo, Kalabari, Ighala thing was a joke.
But its still kinda true wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
chino11:

Nwanne mu, I think you misunderstood Raodstar

I understood him perfectly. I'm just saying that we should be careful about what we say so that we're seem to be arrogant. Anambra is a great state that has produced the best of the best in not just the south-east but in Nigeria and black Africa. But we should'nt go about mocking other people in the process of espousing this.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
RoadStar:
But they are !
Why, let me not say the truth because it angers Agbaworo ?
I also conceded that infrastructure wise, they are poor.

The truth is the truth !

The Igbo, Kalabari, Ighala thing was a joke.
But its still kinda true wink

You don't know for sure that Anambra have more accomplished people than the rest of the SE put together because nobody has every carried a census on it. So, i think it's insulting to even utter such unfounded and demeaning statement.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by RoadStar: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
The same applies to Ogun state in Yoruba land
They produced Awo, OBJ, Abiola, Gani, Fela, Wole Soyinka, Shonekan, Adenuga

We can also say that
Yoruba - Ogun = Kanuri grin

God in his infinite wisdom knew y he made it that way.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
afam4eva: @Roadstar

It's such boasting that makes other Igbo people(Abagworo) to attack Anambra. While i think the people that Anambra state has produced are the very best in the country, i also think it's an insult to say that they're better than other south-eastern states put together. Let's learn to show respect so that it will be reciprocated.

Word cool

Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you've got to give it.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by jbaur24: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ejiné:

Aba is and has always been the greatest and largest city in Igboland. It is also the most historically significant of all the commercial cities. It has the largest metropolitan area which even spills over to Okigwe LGA of Imo state. The only problem is that the city (as well as the state as a whole) is currently burdened with a dunce as a governor. Simple.
It's only on Nairaland that I've EVER heard of this Onitsha-Awka-Nnewi fairytale and about how Anambra "feeds and sets the pace economically for Alaigbo". I'm like, "Hellooooo!?", this is a state that doesn't even have an airport; doesn't even have a reputable state university (ANSU is a freaking midget when compared to ABSU); doesn't even have a reputable federal university (UniZik is an artisan kiosk when pitted against Imo's FUTO or Enugu's UNN); this is a state that ranks to nothing when it comes to Polytechnics (Imo's Poly Nekede scatters it); as at the time powerful city masterplans were being designed for Owerri, Aba and Umuahia, Chino's daddy couldn't even afford a cheap hotel room to phuck his mum and sire him, these guys had to sit on their butts and wait for the UN to design a city plan for them (Chineke mekwaara mmadu ebere o!); and yet I wonder exactly what all the Onitsha boasts are about.

SMH. Only on Nairaland grin
o

Must you always say something just to make yourselve feel better, even when goats and cows knows that you are talking jargons and gibberish. The only Fed uni comparable to the great Ziks University (NAU) in the entire east is only UNN.

Infact its amazing the level of academic and infrastructural development in that citadel UNIZIK within a short time. You can't even begin to mention the likes FUTO and so on, alongside NAU and UNN, its an insult to the pschye of the people of this great country. Apart from federal grants, Anambrans are pumping personal funds into the university in making it a world class. Anambrans as Ekwueme, Soludo, Andy Uba, Coscharis, Oby Okoli of Emzor, Juhel pharm, May & Baker, Emeka Offor are some of the numerous Anambrans that sunk their millions into UNIZIK. Its not a child's play at the level of development in the school.

At best FUTO can be compared to Federal Poly Oko, Fed Poly Bida, ofcos you need to go to Fed Poly Oko to be able to appreciate what is on the ground. As for ANSU, its a purely new university, which from all indications, are building their massive perm site at Igbariam near the Refinery site in Anambra.
http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/press-release.html

In all this your braggadacio atitude of yours, you never mentioned your own state university to prove some points. Till today your state does not have a state nor federal university/teaching hospital just like Anambra and Enugu respectively.

Boy, I will always advise that you get your info correctly before you unleash garbage in the name of contributing to NL.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nnenna1: Chino and Roadstar please if u're also going to join in this sleazefest keep Anambra folks out of it and restrict the comparisons to yourselves/families.

Nwa Ada daalu!

Ejine, Abagworo, and others should bear in mind that Chino does not speak for us Anambrarians. We condemn and disown his unguarded utterances. He's completely on his own, and any attack should be directed at him
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
jbaur24: o

Must you always say something just to make yourselve feel better, even when goats and cows knows that you are talking jargons and gibberish. The only Fed uni comparable to the great Ziks University (NAU) in the entire east is only UNN.

Infact its amazing the level of academic and infrastructural development in that citadel UNIZIK within a short time. You can't even begin to mention the likes FUTO and so on, alongside NAU and UNN, its an insult to the pschye of the people of this great country. Apart from federal grants, Anambrans are pumping personal funds into the university in making it a world class. Anambrans as Ekwueme, Soludo, Andy Uba, Coscharis, Oby Okoli of Emzor, Juhel pharm, May & Baker, Emeka Offor are some of the numerous Anambrans that sunk their millions into UNIZIK. Its not a child's play at the level of development in the school.

At best FUTO can be compared to Federal Poly Oko, Fed Poly Bida, ofcos you need to go to Fed Poly Oko to be able to appreciate what is on the ground. As for ANSU, its a purely new university, which from all indications, are building their massive perm site at Igbariam near the Refinery site in Anambra.
http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/press-release.html

In all this your braggadacio atitude of yours, you never mentioned your own state university to prove some points. Till today your state does not have a state nor federal university/teaching hospital just like Anambra and Enugu respectively.

Boy, I will always advise that you get your info correctly before you unleash garbage in the name of contributing to NL.

I thought that you are from Akwa Ibom?

Then, why are u poking nose into another states affair?

Are u done solving the problems in your state?

OR are u one of those with online multiple personality disorder?

Abeg face your front joor. No swallow panadol for our migraine.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10 mind your language and how you refer to me.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10:

Nwa Ada daalu!

Ejine, Abagworo, and others should bear in mind that Chino does not speak for us Anambrarians. We condemn and disown his unguarded utterances. He's completely on his own, and any attack should be directed at him

You are not making any sense. Do you know that this thread was created just to spite my people of Anambra? You should reason with your head and not the other way round. They wanted to play to with stone, we will give it to them. I think you have to go back to page one, and see where those b.a.s.ta.rds were calling on me to post my own picture of Onitsha, as if Anambra = chino, that without chino there is no Anambra. Don't bring up another e-war here btw me and you for our own good.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kc3000: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Look mr man let me give you a serious warning! Next time you paint my name in a bad light you will start seeing me as the most evil person here! When have i ever pride my self nor Anambra people as "more Igbo than others" ? I want you to instantly quote where i have ever sided with such ridiculous claim! Do not start what you cant finish ! Abagworo and Alh harem made such accusations against me in the past and i challenged them present facts but they ran away! I am a die hard Igbo and the constant Igbo posters here knows that very well! Infact,wether good or bad stay the f.uck away from me !

Dude, shut it with the empty threats cos you can't do Poo. I've seen a lot of your posts, and while I do not doubt your Igbo pedigree or your efforts in Igbo history, I've also noticed a pattern that necessitated my earlier post. I do not care to dig through your posts, but if my assessment is right, as I believe it is, you would make some more unflattering statements about Non-Anambra Igbos again in the future.

In fact, for good measure, I would quote you, in true form, insulting all Ngwas because someone dared to suggest that he enjoyed the dialect, just like you stated your dialect is the 'sweetest':
" Most Ngwas that I have encountered in my time in Nigeria never spoke anything close to the gibberish you usually write here in other to keep a voice or promote your nearly dead dialect. They know that nobody will understand them when they speak because of their strange language.
The truth is that your unique "OKWU NGWA" will soon GO EXTINCT !!

Obulu na iwe wee gi,jee nuo mmili-onwu oku ka nwuolu onwe gi. .
Onye mmuo di ka gi !" https://www.nairaland.com/705192/nzuko-ndigbo/1#9784276

As for staying the fuc.k away from you, that is very easy. What the fuc.k do I need you for Heed your own advice and just stay the fuc.k away from me too!!!!!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nnenna1: [size=16pt]Chino and Roadstar please if u're also going to join in this sleazefest keep Anambra folks out of it and restrict the comparisons to yourselves/families[/size].

Gbam! angry
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10:

Nwa Ada daalu!

Ejine, Abagworo, and others should [size=16pt]bear in mind that Chino does not speak for us Anambrarians. We condemn and disown his unguarded utterances. He's completely on his own, and any attack should be directed at him[/size]

My name is Onlytruth, and I endorse this message! angry angry angry

Chino11, why is it so hard for you to ignore this idiotic thread? Why are you going about on this forum creating bad blood between Anambra and other Igbo?
Nna i na akpasu m nnukwu iwe o! How many other Anambra citizens have you seen here talking and acting like you? Isn't that supposed to tell you something about our people? Anambra is not your personal property, and therefore you have no right whatsoever to destroy whatever relationship we enjoy with our brothers from Imo, Abia, Enugu and other states. You can decide to think like onye Yoruba if you like, but please keep Anambra state out of that nonsense!
I REALLY wonder whether you are REALLY from Anambra state. Eziokwu! angry

I speak now as an Anambra man, and I say that you have no right to destroy what we own collectively.
Therefore, cease and desist! angry
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
You have started throwing your weight around again, I think this Eze-ship is causing more harm than good. What is that supposed to mean? Have you asked the op why he has to call my name at the inception of this thread? Have you bothered to query that, instead you are endorsing what you do not know. What do you know about endorsement, this is not national assembly? I respect my fellow NLders more especially my Anambra brothers/sisters, but if we cannot get on well here we had better become something else.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kc3000:

Dude, shut it with the empty threats cos you can't do Poo. I've seen a lot of your posts, and while I do not doubt your Igbo pedigree or your efforts in Igbo history, I've also noticed a pattern that necessitated my earlier post. I do not care to dig through your posts, but if my assessment is right, as I believe it is, you would make some more unflattering statements about Non-Anambra Igbos again in the future.

In fact, for good measure, I would quote you, in true form, insulting all Ngwas because someone dared to suggest that he enjoyed the dialect, just like you stated your dialect is the 'sweetest':
" Most Ngwas that I have encountered in my time in Nigeria never spoke anything close to the gibberish you usually write here in other to keep a voice or promote your nearly dead dialect. They know that nobody will understand them when they speak because of their strange language.
The truth is that your unique "OKWU NGWA" will soon GO EXTINCT !!

Obulu na iwe wee gi,jee nuo mmili-onwu oku ka nwuolu onwe gi. .
Onye mmuo di ka gi !" https://www.nairaland.com/705192/nzuko-ndigbo/1#9784276

As for staying the fuc.k away from you, that is very easy. What the fuc.k do I need you for Heed your own advice and just stay the fuc.k away from me too!!!!!

I am familiar with that crumb you pinched off of the whole post I posted the day I had that conversation with CHINENYEN! To show how bigoted you are you ignored the very disturbing comments made by your fellow Ngwa brother! Akuko Naija ! I admit I made the comments but it was in a totally different context. . .ChininyeN,your Ngwa brother insulted the whole IGBO nation on that very day just like most of you Ngwas do,hence my harsh response. Yet,you havent proven how I am an instigator amongst Igbos! Its not in my character to instill disunity hence my shock at this guys accusations. Most Anambra doesnt boast unless provoked. . .Go to the thread Abagworo opened sometime ago about an issue related to this and see my stance. . .You should be very careful about how you accuse ppl.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
This is funny. So so funny. Bunch of rolling stones!!

Instead of concentrate on bringing ideas in developing the entire East. You are here tearing each other apart.

One funny thing is, education, which is the epitome of civilization is missing in the equation. What is compared are buildings and so called roads which NONE of your ancestors developed the theories nor engineering for.

Well, i think its high time your deficiencies are tackled and your "pride" shattered with hardcore facts on here grin.

More on the way cool.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
chino11: You have started throwing your weight around again, I think this Eze-ship is causing more harm than good. What is that supposed to mean? Have you asked the op why he has to call my name at the inception of this thread? Have you bothered to query that, instead you are endorsing what you do not know. What do you know about endorsement, this is not national assembly? I respect my fellow NLders more especially my Anambra brothers/sisters, but if we cannot get on well here we had better become something else.

Well, please make my day! BTW you have ZERO respect for Anambra state and Anambra citizens here on Nairaland. Many of us have asked you to desist from your ways, but you ignore us all. I have personally used EVERY SANE method and strategy known to man to talk to you about your wild ways, but you just never listen. If the issue under discourse has nothing to do with me or my home state, you would never see me trying to cajole you into sanity. undecided The issue affect me personally as nwa Anambra state. So, I have a standing to ask you to desist!
If you don't desist, then be prepared to face EVERY Anambra person on this website (apart from your multiple clones of course), and I assure you that you will not win the resultant battle. In fact it is the type of battle I would like to fight because it keeps the fight very local, incapable of destroying the SE and Ndigbo.

So, I ask you to stop and if you must continue,then LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE OUT OF IT!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Tomoro yorobe people will see the reason to attack us again angry angry
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Olodostein: This is funny. So so funny. Bunch of rolling stones!!

Instead of concentrate on bringing ideas in developing the entire East. You are here tearing each other apart.

One funny thing is, education, which is the epitome of civilization is missing in the equation. What is compared are buildings and so called roads which NONE of your ancestors developed the theories nor engineering for.

Well, i think its high time your deficiencies are tackled and your "pride" shattered with hardcore facts on here grin.

More on the way cool.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread I did everything I could to avoid all these nonsense going on here, but some of our Igbo brothers lack the brains to think and cannot see beyond their noses.
I severally asked them to ignore this thread, but somehow their brains couldn't reason past cave mentality.
SE is the most marginalized zone in Nigeria.
This stoopid "debtate" is anacronistic and obtuse!

We have not won our foreign battles yet.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
chino11: You have started throwing your weight around again, I think this Eze-ship is causing more harm than good. What is that supposed to mean? Have you asked the op why he has to call my name at the inception of this thread? Have you bothered to query that, instead you are endorsing what you do not know. What do you know about endorsement, this is not national assembly? I respect my fellow NLders more especially my Anambra brothers/sisters, but if we cannot get on well here we had better become something else.

Chino nwanne,biko dont find what the Ezeigbo said to be offensive but as a way to prevent unnescessary animosity between brothers. You are a true son of your father and Anambra love you too just like you love her. I dont see anything wrong in defending your state but we must not forget that na "ofu onye sielu ora nni fa elisia ya mana ora sielu of onye oma elisi nni afu". Lets keep calm and act like we dont know how some people feel about us. I chose not to discuss somethings here just because of what people might say regarding my state of origin. Hapu fa maka na ubosi nta ayi ga achu na owelle nchi.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth:

If you go back to the beginning of this thread I did everything I could to avoid all these nonsense going on here, but some of our Igbo brothers lack the brains to think and cannot see beyond their noses.
I severally asked them to ignore this thread, but somehow their brains couldn't reason past cave mentality.

Eze real talk, all these competitive is not healthy because SE still need a lot of investments cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Chino nwanne,biko dont find what the Ezeigbo said to be offensive but as a way to prevent unnescessary animosity between brothers. You are a true son of your father and Anambra love you too just like you love her. I dont see anything wrong in defending your state but we must not forget that na "ofu onye sielu ora nni fa elisia ya mana ora sielu of onye oma elisi nni afu". Lets keep calm and act like we dont know how some people feel about us. I chose not to discuss somethings here just because of what people might say regarding my state of origin. Hapu fa maka na ubosi nta ayi ga achu na owelle nchi.

Nna Eze nmuo Nri biko talk to Chino in any language he may understand.
This thread should never have got to this number of pages if we Anambra citizens ignored it for what it is.
I don't know what is so difficult to understand about this type of thread. sad
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by nduchucks: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Just passing through.

My people are united and will surely build our nation. No denials at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A picture is worth a thousand words, Kwezenu!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

priest it is very important for anambra people to hold it for now even thou OP have some serious complexity about omambara people-shows his back ground sound like some one that lacked a lot as a child wink wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks, don't let me revisit that 13% derivation thread. grin
Now, run along. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

May God bless the womb that nourished you for 9months for this good-natured advice. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by nduchucks: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth: ndu_chucks, don't let me revisit that 13% derivation thread. grin
Now, run along. cool

Eze NL Ggurugburu, kedu kordi, ogo m maramma? cheesy

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth:

Well, please make my day! BTW you have ZERO respect for Anambra state and Anambra citizens here on Nairaland. Many of us have asked you to desist from your ways, but you ignore us all. I have personally used EVERY SANE method and strategy known to man to talk to you about your wild ways, but you just never listen. If the issue under discourse has nothing to do with me or my home state, you would never see me trying to cajole you into sanity. undecided The issue affect me personally as nwa Anambra state. So, I have a standing to ask you to desist!
If you don't desist, then be prepared to face EVERY Anambra person on this website (apart from your multiple clones of course), and I assure you that you will not win the resultant battle. In fact it is the type of battle I would like to fight because it keeps the fight very local, incapable of destroying the SE and Ndigbo.

So, I ask you to stop and if you must continue,then LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE OUT OF IT!

Ezeigbo,e kenelum gi rinne. But we also have to understand that Chino wasnt the first person here to throw punch! Multiple times I have seen our fellow Igbos insulting Anambra Igbos but we will never fight back but as soon as Anambra folks start to eulogise themselves some people will actually find it offensive! We must no throw away the child with the bad water! Chino is our blood and we must treat him as so !
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth:

You did quite well. Moreover, you would need to apply more Stick than Carrot diplomacy when it comes to stopping such madness. Because, that is what it is cheesy.

We deserve better cool.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
All respectful Ndigbo need to put a stop to this "superiority complex" or have your heads leveled like Jah did Nebuchadnezzar.

Stop the imaginative comparison or make it easier for Yoruba's.

Enuff said cool.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ezeigbo,e kenelum gi rinne. But we also have to understand that Chino wasnt the first person here to throw punch! Multiple times I have seen our fellow Igbos insulting Anambra Igbos but we will never fight back but as soon as Anambra folks start to eulogise themselves some people will actually find it offensive! We must no throw away the child with the bad water! Chino is our blood and we must treat him as so !

Eze nmuo,I know all these things, but Chino just don't listen to any counsel or even advise, especially in his choice of words. I know that there are other Igbo from other states always picking on Anambra state just to make themselves feel better, but Chino often plays into the hands of those people.

Methinks that one of the greatest attribute of Anambra state is that we are very sane folks and use our heads A WHOLE LOT, which explains our level of individual success.
I only want Chino to represent us as we are known.Ndi Yoruba can afford to be lose canons, not nwa Anambra state. While others are talking, we are busy making hay!
That is what Anambra state is known for. That is part of what makes us tick. All these braggings are almost entirely alien to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote, Yahaya Bello Meet In Aso Rock To Resolve Obajana Ownership Tussle / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.