Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30311 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth:

Well, please make my day! BTW you have ZERO respect for Anambra state and Anambra citizens here on Nairaland. Many of us have asked you to desist from your ways, but you ignore us all. I have personally used EVERY SANE method and strategy known to man to talk to you about your wild ways, but you just never listen. If the issue under discourse has nothing to do with me or my home state, you would never see me trying to cajole you into sanity. undecided The issue affect me personally as nwa Anambra state. So, I have a standing to ask you to desist!
If you don't desist, then be prepared to face EVERY Anambra person on this website (apart from your multiple clones of course), and I assure you that you will not win the resultant battle. In fact it is the type of battle I would like to fight because it keeps the fight very local, incapable of destroying the SE and Ndigbo.

So, I ask you to stop and if you must continue,[size=16pt]then LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE OUT OF IT![/size]

I don't know why this is so hard for him. Anambra man should behave like one, we have our ways and our dignity. That dude is really an exception, no insult intended.
I don't know why anyone should even be so worked up by the OP, Abagworo, who is not really sure he is Igbo.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Ezeigbo,e kenelum gi rinne. But we also have to understand that Chino wasnt the first person here to throw punch! Multiple times I have seen our fellow Igbos insulting Anambra Igbos but we will never fight back but as soon as Anambra folks start to eulogise themselves some people will actually find it offensive! We must no throw away the child with the bad water! Chino is our blood and we must treat him as so !

Guy take am easy. What irritates other fellow igbo's is the superiority complex and arrogance that is exhibited by some Anambrians.

It can be very funny that buildings and extreme materialism is valued more than education. I foresee danger. We need to start Think Thanking as Ndigbo's or Sink.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2012
Da infamous: priest it is very important for anambra people to hold it for now even thou OP have some serious complexity about omambara people-shows his back ground sound like some one that lacked a lot as a child wink wink
Da infamous,if you pay attention you will find out that most Anambra people who commented here didnt tow the Ops line but same cant be said about some of our brother states!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2012
Anyway let me discuss what interests me most.
[size=16pt]Does anybody know the level of work going on at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu?[/size]
When will that airport be ready?

If it is not ready this year, should we support Jonathan ever again on any issue apart from making sure than nwa afor Igbo succeeds him in 2015?
Why are we not raising hell about this airport that can revolutionalize commerce in SE?

These are things we should focus on!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kc3000: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I am familiar with that crumb you pinched off of the whole post I posted the day I had that conversation with CHINENYEN! To show how bigoted you are you ignored the very disturbing comments made by your fellow Ngwa brother! Akuko Naija ! I admit I made the comments but it was in a totally different context. . .ChininyeN,your Ngwa brother insulted the whole IGBO nation on that very day just like most of you Ngwas do,hence my harsh response. Yet,you havent proven how I am an instigator amongst Igbos! Its not in my character to instill disunity hence my shock at this guys accusations. Most Anambra doesnt boast unless provoked. . .Go to the thread Abagworo opened sometime ago about an issue related to this and see my stance. . .You should be very careful about how you accuse ppl.

I do not intend to give more life to this thread, but such reckless statements as the bolded, is what bothers me. As predicted, you've launched more insults on an entire section of Igbo land. From your skirmishes with ChinenyeN, you make bold to characterize 'most Ngwas'(when and how you met most Ngwas, I don't know). Even more troubling, is the fact that you may not realize what you are doing. It smacks of a lack of respect.
Do realize that the reverence you have for your people, is the same that others have for themselves too.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2012
[size=16pt]Does anybody know the level of work going on at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu?[/size]

If it is not ready this year, should we support Jonathan ever again on any issue apart from making sure that nwa afor Igbo succeeds him in 2015?
Why are we not raising hell about this airport that can revolutionalize commerce in SE?

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:10am On Mar 20, 2012
[size=14pt]When will that airport be ready?[/size]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: [size=16pt]Does anybody know the level of work going on at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu?[/size]
[size=14pt]When will that airport be ready?[/size]

Eze Igbo, lol, those in Enugu will be in a better position to tell us the state of the Airport.
As for GEJ, I leave him to his "chi". cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: [size=16pt]Does anybody know the level of work going on at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu?[/size]

If it is not ready this year, should we support Jonathan ever again on any issue apart from making sure that nwa afor Igbo succeeds him in 2015?

Port Harcourt airport is there already, why the need for Enugu when Port Harcourt is easily accessible for most people?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Port Harcourt airport is there already, why the need for Enugu when Port Harcourt is easily accessible for most people?

Why the need for Ibaka seaport when Apapa is there already and why the need for state governors when the President is there already?
SMH!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2012
Dude,are you f.ucking kidding or is your head deep in your aarse ?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Dede1 flew into PH airport and swore that it is a "batcha" house, but my feeling is that Enugu is more strategically located with shorter distance to Abakaliki, Nsukka, Onitsha and Nnewi, with an expressway linking Aba.
Also, it is possible that PH may play that role, but the state governor/government has to accept common destiny with the rest of us first.
Just my thoughts.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2012
NRI PRIEST: Dude,are you f.ucking kidding or is your head deep in your aarse ?

Someone that has identity problem should not be taken seriously.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Haba! Why why talk like this now. What is wrong with Enugu having an International Airport.

Let me rephrase your question.
Why the need for Port Harcourt when Enugu is easily accessible for most people?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

Why the need for Ibaka seaport when Apapa is there already and why the need to state governors when the President is there already?
SMH!

hehehe, grin I don't understand that guy frankly.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

Eze Igbo, lol, those in Enugu will be in a better position to tell us the state of the Airport.
As for GEJ, I leave him to his "chi". cool

Nna we are his "chi". cheesy cool
He has to deliver to us or else we toss him under the bus and look elsewhere. The marginalization of SE is getting intolerable!
He needs to deliver Enugu International Airport for us ASAP.
The Onitsha bridge is another project that needs urgent action. We must have new bridge.

We need these two things more than we need an additional state; though we would accept additional state only to equalize with other zones.
I'm still eying Anioma as that additional state to be zoned to SE.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2012
afam4eva: @Roadstar

It's such boasting that makes other Igbo people(Abagworo) to attack Anambra. While i think the people that Anambra state has produced are the very best in the country, i also think it's an insult to say that they're better than other south-eastern states put together. Let's learn to show respect so that it will be reciprocated.

I regret starting this thread for so many reasons but I make bold to ask anyone to copy and paste where I attacked Anambra people . All I did was to create a competition between Anambra and Abia because I perceived their Governors as not performing. I accord Ngige all respect he deserves for what he did in connecting rural areas by road of which I started a thread on. If you notice, I have not praised Rochas for one day but after visiting Imo this Easter, I will either be impressed or disregard him. That is my way. I don't lie and I dislike misrepresentation of facts.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by alex14(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2012
I have been saying it that this thing called Abagworo is the new Ukpabi Asika in Igboland. It will be wise for Ndigbo to rid itself of such fools,,,for they say the enemy you know is better than the enemy you don't know. I can't believe Igboland is still breeding traitors like this frikin' maggot called Abagworo angry.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

I regret starting this thread for so many reasons but I make bold to ask anyone to copy and paste where I attacked Anambra people . All I did was to create a competition between Anambra and Abia because I perceived their Governors as not performing. I accord Ngige all respect he deserves for what he did in connecting rural areas by road of which I started a thread on. If you notice, I have not praised Rochas for one day but after visiting Imo this Easter, I will either be impressed or disregard him. That is my way. I don't lie and I dislike misrepresentation of facts.

How I wish you would show similar enthusiasm in highlighting the institutional marginalization of SE. That is what you should be working on!
Get your camera, tour the SE and capture as much pictures of FEDERAL ROADS as possible. Come here and publish them and received your well deserved encomiums.
That is what we should be doing. At times like this, I lament not being in Nigeria.
So, start your presentation of facts by doing something positive for your people Ndigbo for once. undecided
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

Nna we are his "chi". cheesy cool
He has to deliver to us or else we toss him under the bus and look elsewhere. The marginalization of SE is getting intolerable!
He needs to deliver Enugu International Airport for us ASAP.
The Onitsha bridge is another project that needs urgent action. We must have new bridge.

We need these two things more than we need an additional state; though we would accept additional state only to equalize with other zones.
I'm still eying Anioma as that additional state to be zoned to SE.

We are his "chi" like you said; we hold the key to his re-election.
But my brother, I don't tire no be small, the way SE is being neglected till date is really sad and they wonder why we remain staunch Biafrans.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Olodostein: All respectful Ndigbo need to put a stop to this "superiority complex" or have your heads leveled like Jah did Nebuchadnezzar.

Stop the imaginative comparison or make it easier for Yoruba's.

Enuff said cool.
grin grin you are mad cheesy
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2012
alex_101: I have been saying it that this thing called Abagworo is the new Ukpabi Asika in Igboland. It will be wise for Ndigbo to rid itself of such fools,,,for they say the enemy you know is better than the enemy you don't know. I can't believe Igboland is still breeding traitors like this frikin' maggot called Abagworo angry.

Gbam!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2012
yorobe people can you pls stand one side and watch don't inter-fer this is not your game hehehehehehehheheheheheheehe cheesy
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

But my brother, I don't tire no be small, the way SE is being neglected till date is really sad and they wonder why we remain staunch Biafrans.
that is the only thing politicians need to understand we need more development in our region...........
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

Gbam!

I'm still waiting for someone to show where I made derogatory remarks of Anambra. I will not be tempted to respond with the same level of insult and aggression. Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

But my brother, I don't tire no be small, [b]the way SE is being neglected till date is really sad [/b]and they wonder why we remain staunch Biafrans.

I hear you loud and clear my brother Obiagu. I don't even know what is happening, why nothing is happening by way of delivering those elections promises by GEJ.
This is 2012, and I swear that I will not support GEJ past this year if nothing happens for that airport and the bridge.
They are both under his direct power. So, if they are not done, he is personally responsible. Period.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

I'm still waiting for someone to show where I made derogatory remarks of Anambra. I will not be tempted to respond with the same level of insult and aggression. Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise.

You are as guilty as those that made derogatory remarks here. You opened this thread for what purpose? You've got what you wanted and don't play innocent here; what happened on this thread is exactly what you expected.

This is the kind of thread I expect from Yorubas not from an Igbo, so you got what you wished for. Good for you. You can now think of another similar thread to open, I won't be surprised to see one soonest so give it a go!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Obiagu1(m): 1:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Like Onlytruth will always say, "Aha anyi na-anu ebea bu aha uche".
So, "Atuoru omaru omaru, . . ."
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

I hear you loud and clear my brother Obiagu. I don't even know what is happening, why nothing is happening by way of delivering those elections promises by GEJ.
This is 2012, and I swear that I will not support GEJ past this year if nothing happens for that airport and the bridge.
They are both under his direct power. So, if they are not done, he is personally responsible. Period.

^^^Onlytruth, regarding what's happening to Enugu Airport, here's your answer:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=enugu%20airport&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.punchng.com%2Fnews%2Ffaan-shuts-enugu-airport%2F&ei=Is1nT-fZD8r-8QOtsvz8CA&usg=AFQjCNH0z2vb7EEM4qYUKL2eAdSRItx2_g

I swear, if i had a naira for everytime that Airport has been closed for 'maintainance' i'd be a rich man by now shocked. It's just part of the tricks being used to pull wool over our eyes. I remember the President coming down in Oct' 2010 to commission the refurbished runway which was to herald Int'l operations at the Airport. So much was made of it, and i also remember Anenis' wife (who was a minister at the time) saying that Ndigbo are happy as they'll be able to fly in directly for Christmas hol's that year.

I do feel Jonathan heart is in the right place concerning doing right for Ndigbo, though i feel he's threading carefully b'cos he's surrounded by 'others' (if you know what i mean) who are from places/groups that traditionally have not wished Ndigbo well, and he doesn't want to be seen as favouring Igbos over and above others. You can see how everything is done with 'Federal Character' and 'National Spread' when projects (etc) are being planned, even if it doesn't make economic sense, or even if fairness dictates that the South East should be given special attention owing to decades of neglect. I feel he's not bold enough in this regard, as he wants to satisfy everyone no matter what.

Let's give him the benefit of doubt till end of 2012, and we see where we are in the scheme of things after then.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Onlytruth, regarding what's happening to Enugu Airport, here's your answer:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=enugu%20airport&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.punchng.com%2Fnews%2Ffaan-shuts-enugu-airport%2F&ei=Is1nT-fZD8r-8QOtsvz8CA&usg=AFQjCNH0z2vb7EEM4qYUKL2eAdSRItx2_g

I swear, if i had a naira for everytime that Airport has been closed for 'maintainance' i'd be a rich man by now shocked. It's just part of the tricks being used to pull wool over our eyes. I remember the President coming down in Oct' 2010 to commission the refurbished runway which was to herald Int'l operations at the Airport. So much was made of it, and i also remember Anenis' wife (who was a minister at the time) saying that Ndigbo are happy as they'll be able to fly in directly for Christmas hol's that year.

I do feel Jonathan heart is in the right place concerning doing right for Ndigbo, though i feel he's threading carefully b'cos he's surrounded by 'others' (if you know what i mean) who are from places/groups that traditionally have not wished Ndigbo well, and he doesn't want to be seen as favouring Igbos over and above others. You can see how everything is done with 'Federal Character' and 'National Spread' when projects (etc) are being planned, even if it doesn't make economic sense, or even if fairness dictates that the South East should be given special attention owing to decades of neglect. I feel he's not bold enough in this regard, as he wants to satisfy everyone no matter what.

Let's give him the benefit of doubt till end of 2012, and we see where we are in the scheme of things after then.

My brother thank you for this information.

That airport will determine GEJ's fate with Ndigbo after this year. We are beginning to wonder why only our needs are ignored in Nigeria even though "awa man" is inside Aso rock. Ndigbo will start to ask more questions as time passes without us having anything infrastructural to show for our unprecedented support to GEJ.
We need that airport desperately to unleash our full potential in the East.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2012
jbaur24: o

Must you always say something just to make yourselve feel better, even when goats and cows knows that you are talking jargons and gibberish. The only Fed uni comparable to the great Ziks University (NAU) in the entire east is only UNN.

Infact its amazing the level of academic and infrastructural development in that citadel UNIZIK within a short time. You can't even begin to mention the likes FUTO and so on, alongside NAU and UNN, its an insult to the pschye of the people of this great country. Apart from federal grants, Anambrans are pumping personal funds into the university in making it a world class. Anambrans as Ekwueme, Soludo, Andy Uba, Coscharis, Oby Okoli of Emzor, Juhel pharm, May & Baker, Emeka Offor are some of the numerous Anambrans that sunk their millions into UNIZIK. Its not a child's play at the level of development in the school.

At best FUTO can be compared to Federal Poly Oko, Fed Poly Bida, ofcos you need to go to Fed Poly Oko to be able to appreciate what is on the ground. As for ANSU, its a purely new university, which from all indications, are building their massive perm site at Igbariam near the Refinery site in Anambra.
http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/press-release.html

Boy, I will always advise that you get your info correctly before you unleash garbage in the name of contributing to NL.

Haa! It didn't take long enough before you exposed yourself yet again, Chino. grin grin grin

And atimes I wonder if you really think you're convincing anyone on these boards. I thought you said you were from AKWA IBOM? cheesy grin grin Didn't take too long before you exposed your asss yet again.
I won't bother with the miserable sycophantic craaap you posted up there, as you've already been busted, battered and blown open for everyone on this forum to see.
What I will tackle, on this separate occasion, is this funny comment:

In all this your braggadacio atitude of yours, you never mentioned your own state university to prove some points. Till today your state does not have a state nor federal university/teaching hospital just like Anambra and Enugu respectively.

Hian! Na new thing? Didn't I already make it clear that DELTA STATE IS CURRENTLY A bleeping HELL-HOLE? You think I hide it, idiiot?

You think I come to Nairaland for diiick measurements? You think I'm like you, who would rather pack all the shiiit around him in pockets so as to try to give his dumb empty boasts some credence?

Delta is the ONLY state in Nigeria, where the governor looted over 930 million naira in the name or renovating 10 bleeping primary schools. I mean, the kleptomania is just so bleeping brazen and audacious, that you can't even do anything about it anymore.

Delta is the ONLY state where the governor had the guts to close down a FEDERAL ROAD because his daughter was having her native wedding. People were forced to ply the decayed and dead roads around the Warri outer metro he never saw fit to patch. You know how many deadly car accidents happened that day? You know how many people almost lost their lives that day?

Currently, Egbesu cultists are all over Sapele like flies on horseshit.

Coming to DELSU, the cultism is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Hian! If it makes you happy, dey diss my state na. But trust me, it won't have any effects, because I've got nothing to lose.
I'm not consumed by meaningless state or ethnic pride like you.
I don't give a Bleep what you have to say about the Delta state infrastructure or any of the bleeping craap for that matter.
I am not a dead, worthless sycophant like you, Chino.

I'm a realist, and I will forever be that way.
So, please, take your useless, filthy, worthless nursery insults and shove them up your asss.

Thank you for your co-operation smiley
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2012
And Chino, as for your mooronic statement about UNN AND NAU being the best, in the East, tell that to your fellow sycophants and not me, biko.
It is an insult to UNN for you to put it in the sam sentence with the cultism-riddled NAU. PLeeeeeeease never, never, EVER do that again. Monkey get levels, you hear?
The best two in the East are UNN and FUTO. The end!
Go to FUTO and tell me if you'll see any cultists shooting sporadically in the air after their examinations as is done in NAU.
Go through FUTO's history and tell me if you'll ever see any story about cultists invading a Girls Hostel and raping the girls with Coca-Cola bottles as has been done in NAU (This happened in NAU in July 2003).
Go through FUTO's history and tell me if there has ever been a time when cult students staged a violent protest/pogrom about the death of their cult member (this one was a trending topic in 2002. In fact, NAU had to observe a week's strike just because of the incident).

Were you not the same idiiot who during your fight with Bandit, also tried to talk down the same UNN by saying it only lived on past glory, and that the school itself is more like a glorified secondary school now?

You seee? Your lies are not making sense, and are not consistent anymore. Please go hide your face, jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85