Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! (13450 Views)

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?

Yes: 78% (118 votes)
No: 21% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Chyz2: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
undecided
Ileke-IdI:

was I too aggressive for you?
Hush little baby, don't you cry. Yoruba woman is going to buy you a mockingbird. . . . .

Lame.hahaha
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), bashr8, Chyz*, Ileke-IdI, odumchi(m), torkaka, One_Naira, afam4eva(m) and 3 guest(s)

Una never start.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Chyz*:
undecided

Lame.hahaha

grin
bashr8:

after dissceting igboland you hope to have yours in tact, a typical case of yoruba treavhery and wickedness only a stupid igbo man will listen to a yoruba man preach of unity , wicked people , before you try and claim itshkiri first get a grip of kwara which have been declared hausa fulani land and currently run by northerners.

How did I dissect Igbos? I was just trying to paint a picture (the pictures I painted make mona lisa look like fake art wink) why Igbo separatists need to embrace Nigeria - and stop hallucinating about their Biafran pipe dream. Listen, MASSOB + MEND + BOKO HARAM together don't stand a chance against the Nigerian armed forces in a REAL WAR. Nigeria has invested more than $150billion in the last 12 years to enhance our military, and you can never match that in the next 50 years. Vent your anger on the elites, and leave the average Nigerian out of your daily grandiose delusions.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

All these ironies in one post. You and the other imbeciles deserve a championship medal grin

YAWN !!!

You are actually starting to get boring. YAWN, I'm falling asleep talking to you.

Stop putting me to sleep, say something logical for once. If not, I'm going to leave it to others to continue this back and forth bullsh1t with the village clown.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

How did I dissect Igbos? I was just trying to paint a picture (the pictures I painted make mona lisa look like fake art wink) why Igbo separatists need to embrace Nigeria - and stop hallucinating about their Biafran pipe dream. Listen, MASSOB + MEND + BOKO HARAM together don't stand a chance against the Nigerian armed forces in a REAL WAR. Nigeria has invested more than $150billion in the last 12 years to enhance our military, and you can never match that in the next 50 years. Vent your anger on the elites, and leave the average Nigerian out of your daily grandiose delusions.

Why not dissect. these ppl beg to be dissected with newly discovered imbecility every day.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
One_Naira:

YAWN !!!

You are actually starting to get boring. YAWN, I'm falling asleep talking to you.

Stop putting me to sleep, say something logical for once.

Go on, go to sleep now. Ask bashr8 for his story book.

awon didirin united.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Why are you being disingenuous and what's the correlation between Itsekiri and yorubas with English and Germans? England is a country, and English is a bastard language> the Germans can't lay claim to England, just as the Romans, French, Indians, Swedish, Norwegians, Latin etc. England is a country made up of different entities, including the Barbarians, go figure.

Learn from your own words and stop your own imperialist ethnic chauvinism.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ NorthSharp

Can you please tell us your opinion based on Northern Nigeria? I'll like to know what you guys think.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
ediots, there's 4 of you one of me. instead of cooperating amongst yourself to "stop" me, you're posting separtely.
You're using Ojukwu's strategy for war, it'd never work. One ediot should post, the rest of you imbeciles should agree with him. That would hold more effect.

I hope you all never start a battle, knocking you down would be a fun dominoes effect.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by nduchucks: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:
Nigeria has invested more than $150billion in the last 12 years to enhance our military, and you can never match that in the next 50 years. Vent your anger on the elites, and leave the average Nigerian out of your daily grandiose delusions.

^ +1000 particularly the bolded
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

English shares 30% of its words with German. Go figure.

germans are aryans, english people are descendants of aryans. can't comprehend? english people are descendants of germans
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
ediots, there's 4 of you one of me. instead of cooperating amongst yourself to "stop" me, you're posting separtely.
You're using Ojukwu's strategy for war, it'd never work. One ediot should post, the rest of you imbeciles should agree with him. That would hold more effect.

I hope you all never start a battle, knocking you down would be a fun dominoes effect.
becuse 4 men cant hold a mad woman grin
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by jason123: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
Chyz*:
Hey OP, Fck off! You are a tribalist yourself,jason.

Dude, what the f.u.ck?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
jason123:

Dude, what the f.u.ck?
yes we knw its u jason/alhajiharem
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka:

germans are aryans, english people are descendants of aryans. can't comprehend? english people are descendants of germany

Unfounded crap. Where did you get that, from www.combat18.org or some other neo-Nazi website?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: becuse 4 men cant hold a mad woman grin

Must have been what the psychiatrist said when your mother escaped yaba left. grin
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by jason123: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: yes we knw its u jason/alhajiharem

*Yawns* . . .
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

Learn from your own words and stop your own imperialist ethnic chauvinism.

Where is the "imperialist ethnic chauvinism" in my post? I'd rather say you're the imperialist ethnic chauvinist - because these people know who they're and what their ancestry is. State is just a mere political and boundary creation, and the term "Delta state" is just a mere description - and not an identity. Focus on Isoko and urhobo people!

Just as we Ijebus in Epe know we are Lagosians, we'll always remember our roots in Ijebu Ode - and the Awujale as the head of all Ijebus. The Ilajes and Itsekiri in Delta state know they're Deltans, but they will always remember their roots in Ile-Ife.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Where is the "imperialist ethnic chauvinism" in my post? I'd rather say you're the imperialist ethnic chauvinist - because these people know who they're and what their ancestry is. State is just a mere political and boundary creation, and the term "Delta state" is just a mere description - and not an identity. Focus on Isoko and urhobo people!

Just as we Ijebus in Epe know we are Lagosians, we'll always remember our roots in Ijebu Ode - and the Awujale as the head of all Ijebus. The Ilajes and Itsekiri in Delta state know they're Deltans, but they will always remember their roots in Ile-Ife.

They do not claim to be Yoruba. Just live with it and stop your weak attempts at ethnic irredentism.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

Unfounded crap. Where did you get that, from www.combat18.org or some other neo-Nazi website?

i knew you didn't know that bit of history. heres what you should do, take just 2mins and do some googling!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Must have been what the psychiatrist said when your mother escaped yaba left. grin
dry
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

They do not claim to be Yoruba. Just live with it and stop your weak attempts at ethnic irredentism.

I'm surprised you haven't posted any fun pic today lipsrsealed

We can agree to disagree, but we'll find out if a SNC ever happens in Nigeria - to see which region they will align with. lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Chyz2: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:
The Ilajes and Itsekiri in Delta state know they're Deltans, but they will always remember their roots in Ile-Ife.
There is nothing like yoruba/ilaje nonsense in Delta State. And please get that made-up ile ife origin story out of your mouth when discussing the itsekiri people.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: dry

You modified?

P: I was going to reply with "You're an igbo boy, you should know how your mother escaped".

grin
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka:

i knew you didn't know that bit of history. heres what you should do, take just 2mins and do some googling!

I see you are tickled with Nazi propaganda. Lol!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka:

All white people are part of the Aryans race from Euroasia. Arabs are mostly mixed Africans and Europeans
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by odumchi: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

The dues of freedom are taken lightly until requested in blood.

Everyman born of woman has the right to wish that his father's soil and all that is in it be one day in his hands.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: yes we knw its u jason/alhajiharem

Aww damn!! I thought as much. After reading his replies on his page alone, it kept nibbing at me that he's word sound oddly similar with another member.
No wonder

Na wa oo!!! for that man. He has the time for sure.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
Chyz*:

There is nothing like yoruba/ilaje nonsense in Delta State. And please get that made-up ile ife origin story out of your mouth when discussing the itsekiri people.

I guess you can't accept that part of the Yoruba race owns 95% of the oil wealth in Delta state, huh? Live with it buddy! cheesy
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You modified?

P: I was going to reply with "You're an igbo boy, you should know how your mother escaped".

grin
since you want to know what was in my mind, well a mad igbo woman is still better than a normal yoruba woman, people will rather marry a mad igbo woman than go near a supposed sane yoruba woman.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: since you want to know what was in my mind, well a mad igbo woman is still better than a normal yoruba woman, people will rather marry a mad igbo woman than go near a supposed sane yoruba woman.

Wouldnt you feel that way since you're a product of a mad woman? shocked
Add that to your story book tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose / ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu / Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.