Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (13548 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
Take Ūя̲̅ babe τ̅☺ TB Joshua. Though, it may be difficult τ̅☺ see him, Ūя̲̅ persistence will c U̶̲̥̅̊ tru. A̶̲̥̅ word Ȋ̝̊̅§ enuf FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ fools nowadays.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by pdpiperpippen: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
U are a disgrace to manhood, can't u see say, she bi ashawo, go do DNA confirm say those kids are urs, mumu, u dey polish shoe for anoda man to wear cool
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by obagangan: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
my guy, have U done blood test to comfirm that those children are realy urs, If not do that now b4 U waste that rest of ur life wit her. afther thr confirmatn, let her no that U are no longer interested in her. let her GOOOOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
Oghene shuuu!wat other form of marriage do u want?u guys re already married with 2kids just dat it aint official.aint u guys living together?mtcheww
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by neyostica: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
adetunrayo: @poster
u shouldnt have been intimate before marriage at all.
If you let nairaland's wolves catch you with that statement
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
ismhab: Go ahead and fuc.k her until u have the fifth child.

Make una see this aboki pervert. Na so una dey do am for north wey una dey born like pigs. BH
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
even before we had the second kid, i pressure her into doing the right thing but she kept on changing the topic... its the kids that is my concern here .... she wont let me have them .....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by pdpiperpippen: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
Guy walahi those kids are not urs, read d handwriting on d wall and run for ur life, that gal na ashawo she be,how come u fall mugu like this, I'm ashamed of u lip gloss wearing boys. Rubbish cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
adetunrayo: @poster
u shouldn't have been intimate before marriage at all.
And you had to show up with this placard two kids later? Bravo. So besides the point.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bid4rich(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Oh boy, I want to believe that both of you agreed on contract marriage[/b]Now, the contract is not favoring her and she will never change. Please Please and please, she is not yours and if she sees another man that has more money than you are, off she goes. Be WISE

If I were you ehn, Hmmmm. I will not tell you what I will do because of the reader of this thread because [b]even devil will be surprised of what I will do to her
[i][/i]

Nonsense
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by samcus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
Pls dnt be offended re u sure u re d biological father of those kids?pls open ur eyes ok
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
Thank you so much.....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by jacojaco: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
the kids re not urs. wake up bro. Go for DNA test to confirm properly.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
obagangan: my guy, have U done blood test to comfirm that those children are realy urs, If not do that now b4 U waste that rest of ur life wit her. afther thr confirmatn, let her no that U are no longer interested in her. let her GOOOOO!!!!!

He knows the children belong to him
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by maclatunji: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
OP, I have two words for you: 'Bad Market'.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by ismhab(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

Make una see this aboki pervert. Na so una dey do am for north wey una dey born like pigs. BH
u are a pig fuc.ker
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Dawdy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
pd piper pippen: U are a disgrace to manhood, can't u see say, she bi ashawo, go do DNA confirm say those kids are urs, mumu, u dey polish shoe for anoda man to wear cool

this is the point, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Yondesie: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
It is obvious she is cheating. It is also possible that she is religious.
If so, she is avoiding the 'STRONG GUILT' of being married and having an affair (Adultery). She is probably preferring the option of being a fornicator rather than adulterous.

She is hiding something, and what she is hiding is her affair with men. That explains why she is always on her phone, and wouldn't pick some calls in your presence.

The day she agrees to marry you is the day she decides to give up having affairs outside your bedroom.
Put her in a tight corner (create the tight corner) and insist that she makes a choice, either marry you or lose you. Then she will be made to face the reality and stop living in fantasy and carefree.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by laidback(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2012
After 2 kids you are still having issues like 'she doesn't pick certain calls in my presence', 'she doesn't want me to have the kids' etc. And you are here wondering whats wrong. I think the person who said those kids may not be yours has a very valid point. Mscheeeeeeeew

There are so many things wrong with your scenario...
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Sijo01(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
By deir user name 'bleedingheart' u shall kno dem. Mayb u sud bandage d heart to stop d bleedin.

On a more serious note Op ar u sure doz kids ar urs? after 2kids she stil hs nt accept ur proposal, mayb she's waitin for d father of d kids dax why she always laugh each time u talk abut marriage.

jst my thoughtundecided
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sunkoye: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
convienence relationship!! una type scarce ooo. see,i want to believe she is doin that for your interest. seriously, u dont want to know the real truth that prompts her funny games. but,is it that u dont have elders that talks to you? abi na you no dey listen? i recommend the book of proverb for you. mumu ni e joor! ode!

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: tasandra: thank you each time i asked her, her reply is always "nothing"... and she just smile and laugh
just smile and laugh? That ls scareful! And it could be she has spirit husband o, or demonised. My advice, leave her alone, and let her be, at d right time na she go tire.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by tunapawizzy: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: she is from abeokuta, a nigerian.... the family memebers are no problems.... i dont know wht she is hiding from me.

Oga bleedingheart..e be lyk ur wife dun do u wayo..go check ur children's true paternity. If u get lucky n d kids r truly yours, then wt her youthful exuberance excuse it is safe to conclude dt d mother of ur kids is a prostitute, u r a male version anyways. Seriously i no knw d advise to give u. Ur matter complex small. Nairaland no fit solve am na only God fit do am
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Businesstools(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
Marriage is not by force.If she's not ready,go find someone else.It's as simple as that.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Dyt(f): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
Y don't u jst 4get d marriage ish
She said no, y pesterin?
U lucky enuf she gave u 2kids n u ere cryin
Grow up
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by OAM4J: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....

My friend wake up and be a man. Go and confirm if those kids are yours asap and leave her alone. Don't bleed your heart to death for nothing, even the devil will blame you.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Abygul(f): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....

Guy ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar jst tolkin . D truth is dis babe still enjoys other f**ks asyds yours.to tell d truth d only tin she's afraid of is , wen she finally get married to ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ , obviously she wuld b movin in wiv ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ,her waka about wuld b monitored nd stuffs, d xtra f**ks wnt b comin lyk b4 .

Cai ii too lyk dat babe she too smart. She already analysed it . Dis 1 no b matter of dliverance ooooooo.she's neatly gettin somtin more dan usual outsyd d race
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by adultebony(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obviously the lady is involved with some other guys, she can't commit herself to just one man. She's been fair enough to you to let you know that much. You are the one that needs to 'borrow yourself brain' small and move on with a decent life, if you actually have that. And by the way, those kids might not just be your o
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by obagangan: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
have done text to confirm that thy are ur children? U need todo that now[quote author=bleedingheart]gboyega thank you so much.....
[ grin/quote]
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Theben(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
I think she doesn't wanna accept your marriage proposal cos she believes doing that would mean getting t☺ stick t☺ a man. I'm suspecting that she has another guy who's is assisting you in servicing her. Perhaps, she's avoiding the guilt that follows being taunted as an adulterous woman. So my guy, my advice is for you t☺ look for a woman who is willing and ready to accept you as Husband.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by queensmith: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
this is odd. . . lol. Im not even sure I know how to respond to this!

Right, if marriage is important to you she needs to respect that, you either live together as husband and wife or you don't live together at all. I must say the children you have has complicated things so leaving is going to be a bit of a problem.
Regardless of her reasons for not wanting to marry you she is showing a lack of devotion to you and your relationship, if she loves you enough marriage shouldnt be a problem. You may want to start thinkign along the lines of 'she's probably not the one'

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by chuksme(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
Guy,Your woman has spiritual husband.whether u believe it or not. There is nothing you can do for her to mary you.But if it is for you to have more children she will allow u but for marriage she never agree.That is how it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.