Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (13550 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Jaideyone(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
Op why buy a cow when u can get free milk? I suggest u dump ha asap. She doesn't love u. It's obvious.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Currency331: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
Carry her go deliverance, if she will agree, but she won't, use wisdom on her, be prayerful & u needs a very serious counseling, also forgiveness of sins on Nchökötö that u have been swandering for free.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
KINGwax: what's d jamb for? Biliv me, if it were to be my girlfriend, she'll jst write u the opposites immediately!
you should dump her wink
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by kemiola89(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
seriously op u dey fall hands, na so ur love blind reach for dis 21st century wey u no even see d writting on d wall, ur fiancee is cheating on u.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sexyglow(f): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
She either has one Bobo that is deceiving her somewhere(probably a sugar daddy) or a strong spiritual husband.Chikina!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sexyglow(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
How sure are you that those kids are even yours?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by NEDUIFYY78: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexyverah: marriage is not by force it should be by choice.... if she is not ready to get married to u now maybe when her face is old and wrinkled she will be ready.....
I suport You.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by eyenCalabar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Young man,  would suggest u leave her alone. Marriage is not like any common relationship that we do as we like everyday. For u telling her that you would have love to marry her should actually be a thing of joy for her but it on the contrary and that should immediately send a red alert to your brain but you are forming love. Am strongly in one voice with others to tell u to leave that girl alone. If u force yourself on her, sorry you may become a slave to love and then frustration would set in. Now that u are still with your whole self, THINK. Develop the ability to smell danger. You were wrong in the first place to allow children come out from an ordinary toy relationship u knew only little about the person u were working with. So sorry but then find the one whose heart can beat as one with yours. She waiting for you and even the two kids already!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
flash_it: Op na nairaland you come for advice! You go tey for ground. See conclusions and advice . People una wicked! Give the woman a break! The op should ask himself what's wrong with him that she refuses to accept his proposal. After 2 kids and yet she still refuses to marry you. Na you be the problem not the woman.
Come dis gal, shebi ür brain dey for pause? what can possibly be wrong with the OP, to make her have too kids for him, yet does not want to marry him? abeg make we hear word jare....
@op u have had enough advices from here, na u come know which way to proceed. Any which way u go, na only God fit help u.
this one sef pass me.....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by andyanders: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
@bleedingheart

She has a spiritual husband and needs to be delivered. Take her to Synagogue Church of All Nations. If she does not want to go with you, go there yourself.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Blaise108: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
Mehn :oMehn
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by kelz88(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
Don't forget not everyone wants to get married. So please talk to her again cos from your posts I'm assuming she never wants to get married.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by pendo89(f): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
98% of replies doubt you are the Father of those kids.
So before you cry marriage.HAVE YOU CONFIRMED PATERNITY?? Does it bother you at all?
What if you are the Father,and she refuses to marry you what will you do? any legal course?
Find out if you were just a sperm donor.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
Bring her to NL for spiritual counselling.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by agiboma(f): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....

Ithink you got your answer here ooo boy. Sounds like she got some male friends ooo and she may be banging them, so if i where you i would not pressure her for marriage

sexy glow: How sure are you that those kids are even yours?

you need to seriously take a look @ that are you sure the kids are yours? Do a dna test
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by kelz88(f): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
This story has to be hella fake or you're just a dumb guy.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Digriz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
piragirl:
bros, u sure say nah you get d kids or u bi caretaker....maybe, d kids papa dey try 2dey okay b4 he go com claim him rite...no fall mugun abeg.
is that hw evil u women are? Fukcing other men outside while the husband wl thot that they kids are his,Oh my gawd!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sylve11: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
ismhab: Go ahead and fuc.k her until u have the fifth child.

lol. . . grin grin cool
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by sylve11: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
jacojaco: the kids re not urs. wake up bro. Go for DNA test to confirm properly.

my friend shut up! not DNA angry angry angry let him go for NDA grin grin grin cool
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by angelsing(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
First question i need to ask u is does she loves you?..if yes, where was she staying while she was pregnant?. Hw come u got her pregnant twice without doing all necessary stuf?..Mayb she was never in love wit u, she just needed a kid and now dat she has got itt, she does not want to be tied to a man..just let her be if she refuse to marry you
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Latty88(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
I don't blame bc honestly am scared of marriage myself dese days esp d aspect o f killing each oda,I will prefer vin kids n evryone livin separately n happy. Marriages does nt last dese days n no more love again.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by angelsing(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
First question i need to ask u is does she loves you?..if yes, where was she staying while she was pregnant?. Hw come u got her pregnant twice without doing all necessary stuf?..Mayb she was never in love wit u, she just needed a kid and now dat she has got it, she does not want to be tied to a man..just let her be if she refuse to marry you, u wudn't want to marry a woman who will not care for you
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
hmmmmmnn undecided
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by nefertitiram: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz:
. . .And you are so foolish. . . Beyond Foolish, quintessentially foolish to the extent that it leaves a bad odor!

There you go again, ranting and raving . Immature asswipe, bloody self-servicer! Am sure you attend christ embassy, since your core hobby is to self-service your life away. People de talk sense you will just appear from nowhere and be talking blogon crap! Go suck on a needle! And I hope you bleed to death in the process!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Killz1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
nefertitiram:

There you go again, ranting and raving . Immature asswipe, bloody self-servicer! Am sure you attend christ embassy, since your core hobby is to self-service your life away. People de talk sense you will just appear from nowhere and be talking blogon crap! Go suck on a needle! And I hope you bleed to death in the process!
You are an Idi[b]o[/b]t!
Stick a needle up your pee hole! Fool! undecided

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Johnny(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
Its obviously NOT NORMAL;sumtin is wrong somewhere....i‘m suspecting two things;either she‘s got a spiritual husband or those kids ain‘t urs &she‘s scared that u re gonna find out sumday &drive her if she marries u....did u say she‘s alwaz on d phone &wudnt answer some calls when u re around?I guess this lady is more educated,more social &probably older than u;u re just her playboy......
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ijogz K: The kids are not yours... Cant u see the writing on the wall?
Ding!ding!!ding!!! Correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.