Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (13545 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Seamate(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2012
If she does not want to marry you, will you then kill yourself?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by chinig(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2012
:oWahala
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Ishilove: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2012
Iranu jati jati. That's what happens when you fornicate with no thought of future consequences. Maybe she will finally agree to put a ring on it when una two don born seven. Poster continue having children outside wedlock,u hear ba?
Iranu lanta lanta
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by alstacs(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: walahi u no go die well. If na true u dey abroad (a doubtful point judgin by ur 'slavish' english), ur next available flight shall crash and na only u go die. If u think it wont happen, ask jonah from d bible.

Well said brav. Even 4 inside dat abroad Mali wey him live, na stray bullet go hit am 4 groin.
Were parsun! him 4 no open him thread?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by alstacs(m): 2:42am On Mar 31, 2012
Bleeding heart abi wetin you de call urself?
Do you live together? If you do, do you live in her house or she lives wt you?
Have you got 2 testes? You surely aren't behaving like a man.
Even if na ordinary girlfriend wey you just see last month, she no fit de receive phone calls anyhow when you de around. She would not even have the audacity to ignore some calls if she is really your girlfriend.
Now this one has 2 children supposedly fathered by your shrunken testes and she behaves like a chinchin that you are just meeting on the road today.
Check yourself oh, she was never with you. She has always been somewhere else. The reason why she still tolerates your stupidity is probably cos you take care of her and the kids.
Grow up, put your flat feet down and be assertive or you move on!

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by choncholot: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2012
she is runzing other men period!those kids could be yours bt she not ready to commit to you.maybe na u get problem.otherwise,kick her ass to the kerb n cme bak to naija n get anoda woman wey dey find husband.mayb na all tis okelewo abeokuta girl u go carry,tis time go check panseke,omida,lafenwa,u go mit beta woman.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by johnwell(m): 4:27am On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....
Bros, well, I feel for you. The question is; how long will you continue like this? if she refuse to marry you then surmmon a family meeting (both families) in your house, then ask her to state her reasons for rejecting the proposal. if she can't come out plain then you ask her to excuse your life. there's always a better choice out there. wait a minute, can't you do without her? is she the one paying your bills? ... on the issue of calls am sure you don't need an explanation to that.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....

She's probably cheatin on u... Nd she isn't ready to quit cheatin....
Gettin married to u means cheatin wuld bcome much more difficult......

Its also possible dat shE has also made another man claim responsibility of d kids, nd getting
Married could spark up d oda man's interest to claim his possible kids.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by chineloSA(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2012

Some cows are best in milk production and not best as pets.

If you understand what i mean.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by attaisa: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2012
Bleedingheart you are a funny dude, a woman goes around sleeping with every Tom, Dick & Harry yet you claim you have children with her. I putty your generation. It's already clear that you were equally born out of wedlock.

Remember that a furnicator won't get a wife unless a furnicator and any child born out of wedlock will certain born a child out of wedlock. Go find out from people you know.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by roon(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2012
The best advice for u is to let her go. Tell her to leave immediately. It is clear that she is not ready to marry u.There are good girls outside ready to settle down. You have tried ur best, u cant force her.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Xcellaen: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2012
1).Maybe the children are not yours
2).If at ol the children are urs maybe she was stil a student when she had the first child and whiles waiting 4 waiting 4 the right tym,she mistakenly had the second child and now perphaps she is inlove with another man and she doesnt knw whether she shud tell u and live the children with u.
3).Maybe she is emotionally immature.
4).Maybe she has a spiritual husband.
5).Maybe she is critically sick but she loves u datz y she had children 4 u,but doesnt want 2 marry u because she is scared she wud be dying soon.
6).Maybe the children are not urs and she is waiting 4 their bological dad 2 becom finacially fit since she is not independent herself.
7).Maybe 1 out of the 2 children is not yours,ba she doesnt want 2 tell bcus she myt lose u,since she loves u.And she is probably scared of your reactions 2wards her and the child if you eventualy find out after marrying her.
coolMaybe she is mentally disordered and you havent noticed because it hasnt goten critical and yet she hasnt run off 2 the street walking naked.
9).Maybe she is under a spiritual curse or control.
10).Maybe she belongs 2 a secret society dat permits her 2 have children for u but she must neva marry u because she loves you.
11).The truth is that there is a hidden story or fact about why she does not want to marry you.

For the sake of the children if eventualy they are yours...there is something 2 be worried about...soYou have to be more vigilant and start investigating whiles u shower her with lots of love inorder for her not to notice she she wudnt tel u.
Remember not to act foolishly unless u have concrete evidience.
By the way how often do u go 2 church together as a family?...how often do u pray together as a family?...how often do two attend social events like weding ceremonies,child dedications,relationship/marriage counselings.
Aniwaes best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by GoldCircle: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2012
@OP, take my advice and do a paternity test fast! Thereafter, the result will tell you which way to go!

Cheers,
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2012
Your first mistake was getting intimate with her when she wasn't ready to be a wife and a mother before marriage. You've got to have a talk with her to know why and if she's not ready for you, take your kids and leave her alone. Above all seek the face of God concerning this issue and be very prayerful. Jesus loves you.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2012
Take those kids for dna testing.only a mother knows the real father of her kids.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2012
Your first mistake was getting intimate with her when she wasn't ready to be a wife and a mother before marriage. You've got to have a talk with her to know why. Get paternity test done, if she not ready for you and if those kids are yours take them and leave her alone. Above all, seek the face of God concerning this issue and be very prayerful. Jesus loves you.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by bleedingheart: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2012
The last time we summon a family meeting, she was asked repeatedly why she is shying away from commitment, she did not give any cogent reason... She kept mute. All said nobody can force her to marry.... she lives in my house..
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if ppl just think of a topic and push to nairalanders to deliberate on, this in particular dosn't seem real to me.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....

She is NOT into you.

Just because you have kids out of wedlock doesn't mean that the partner wants to marry. Marriage isn't for everyone and safe sex is STILL applicable in 2012.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: even before we had the second kid, i pressure her into doing the right thing but she kept on changing the topic... its the kids that is my concern here .... she wont let me have them .....
i maintain this topic is fake, but if otherwise; why will you not have your kids when she is the one refusing marriage?

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Adechyno(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mr man# yu beta wake-up# na yu need deliverance not her. she just deyy use yu do boy boy ne.... No be yu get dose pikin# ąπ∂ if na yu get d pikin dem# then, smetin is wrong wit yu dat yu aint tellin us# wether yu get epilepsy or dat diseases wey catch 'Sir ferguson' wey deyy make em shake 4 championz league final against Barcelona...
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Killz3(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
latest: Sometimes i wonder if ppl just think of a topic and push to nairalanders to deliberate on, this in particular dosn't seem real to me.
They do it all the time. . . But who cares? It sure generates traffic, and traffic generates revenue. It's all about the money! wink
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Reference(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Okay let me try. Since today is saturday and we have an extensive program of football, I think you are Berbatov hoping and waiting for the day Rooney, Chicharito, Danny and Ashley will all be injured same time. Just how will that happen.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
choncholot: she is runzing other men period!those kids could be yours bt she not ready to commit to you.maybe na u get problem.otherwise,kick her ass to the kerb n cme bak to naija n get anoda woman wey dey find husband.mayb na all tis okelewo abeokuta girl u go carry,tis time go check panseke,omida,lafenwa,u go mit beta woman.
I disagree jor, Panseke and Quarry babes na danger o ma dan wo! He needs a babe from Housing if you know what I mean? But I think Lafenwa chics take the cake(if you know where to look).
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
yosmen: she has a spirit husband,take her for deliverance...

But know how to fight spirits Oooo.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: The last time we summon a family meeting, she was asked repeatedly why she is shying away from commitment, she did not give any cogent reason... She kept mute. All said nobody can force her to marry.... she lives in my house..
Egbon e gboju n be. Look it's gon be hard but you need to be separated from your baby mama. Move on, in ten years you'd wish you'd done it sooner! She probably doesn't honestly want to get married or those kids might not be yours; either way you need to move on. This current arrangement will do your head in and THAT will adversely affect 'your' kids. Bros you NEED to SUMMON the strength to leave her and move on. God help you.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by nefertitiram: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
bleedingheart: The last time we summon a family meeting, she was asked repeatedly why she is shying away from commitment, she did not give any cogent reason... She kept mute. All said nobody can force her to marry.... she lives in my house..

Guy, you de dull yourself, carry money and carry your family and go and pay her brideprice while she is still dre doing meenie meenie mainee mow!automatically she becomes your wife, end of story
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
fresh_dude: I disagree jor, Panseke and Quarry babes na danger o ma dan wo! He needs a babe from Housing if you know what I mean? But I think Lafenwa chics take the cake(if you know where to look).
Oboy una nor go kill person...
Anyways I still dey look sha... Maybe I go try the housing own...lol but for real u guys got me laughing real hard.
What of abiola way, and obantoko own.... U fit even consider ewang estate stuffs..... Hehehehehehehehe. One love....
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
Oboy una nor go kill person...
Anyways I still dey look sha... Maybe I go try the housing own...lol but for real u guys got me laughing real hard.
What of abiola way, and obantoko own.... U fit even consider ewang estate stuffs..... Hehehehehehehehe. One love....
Aaaaaah, thank you thank you gan ni. I totally forgor Obantoko babes, omo those Osiele babes are something else. Una wan make me come Abeokuta back, oya I go pack my bags. Egba here I come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.