Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (13549 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Koolking(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....

There is obviously a secret she refuses to divulge. May be you are not the biological father of the children and she still hopes of mending fences with the ex. I find it hard to believe, a woman detesting marriage after two issues out of wedlock. Bro, don't probe further, let go otherwise what you crave to know might change your life for bad for the rest of your life.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
You said she doesn't pick some calls when you are around, and that she is always on the phone? what else do you need before you understand that she is most probably playing away games with you Pesin wey born two pikin for you and e still dey do dis kind nonsense no dey serious at all! If I be you, I go just as am make e tell me her mind straight, because I no like to dey slack wen I dey serious at all. You have to move on man, with or without her depending on what she gives you as her final word. smh for some people.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by ola4yinka(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....
Did ur Pastor not tell u not to have Pre-marital s e x ?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by ENEONWO(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
It is very strange of a Nigerian woman, who flings her tighs wide open at the mere mention of marriage to refuse such propasal from the same man through which she has 2 babies. Are they twin-babies or did she conceive twice, carrying each for nine months? I think she self-deluded. Go register your complain at the nearest Public Complaint Commission for tomorrow's sake. Stop talking about marriage with her . She willbecome curious.

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by elamx(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
I see no reason you are disturbing your self again since you have two kid out of wedlock what is the issue of putting ring in her hand again continue your life you guys are married,that is all she want for now.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by piragirl(f): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: hmmm just that she is not taking good care of the kids, always on the phone and wont let me know who is calling.... she wont answer some calls that come in when am around....
bros, u sure say nah you get d kids or u bi caretaker....maybe, d kids papa dey try 2dey okay b4 he go com claim him rite...no fall mugun abeg.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
She might be possessed by a anti-marriage evil spirit. Take her to your pastor, she needs deliverance.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart:

I am very confused, the woman i love, cherished and adore so much is not ready for us to get married. we already had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. Each time i bring up the topic it always result in fighting... I have done everything expected of a man to have a good home by providing and giving her whatever she wants yet she does not want me as her husband... her family loves me so much and they are confused why she is acting in this manner ....What do I do since we already had 2 kids? Should i let go of her or give her some breathing space? Pls help me out....

Get a sheet of paper and write the reasons why you want her to be your wife....
Give it to her
Tell her to write on a sheet of paper why she doesn't want to be your wife

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by emsquare(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
yosmen: she has a spirit husband,take her for deliverance...

LOL!!!
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by omega25red(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
try to find out her reasons maybe they are things you both can work on
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by omega25red(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
Goldieluks: She might be possessed by a anti-marriage evil spirit. Take her to your pastor, she needs deliverance.
all this deliverance sha na wa oo

why do people defer to spiritual reasons when they have no patience to figure out what is actually wrong?

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by stpat1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
why the long thing, d solution is not far fetched brother, sit her down and tell her u need her to make up her mind within a week for u to know when to start ur search for a wife if she wont marry u. I tell u, u will see the true situation of things. Though u did not tell us her age
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Kusbaby(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
ayotoyin:
lol.....
she may be afriad of offending her spirit husband.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
R thise kids really urs? Might need to chk that out...
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by joshfash(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
Check if those children are truly urs. If they are, leave her immediately and luk 4 luv elsewhere. DONT LET HER BLEED UR HEART TO DEATH!

Shallom.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by KINGwax(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
bleedingheart: no cogent reason, except she said she missed youthful exuberant.. my family memebers loves her so much.
there are so many things going behind the scene. U think you knw her? No u don't. She might love u so muah she didn't want to loose you. Maybe there's a covenant with her other ogbanjes that if she gets married, her husband is a goner or she is gonna die or things start going bad. These girls, especially these hawks on nairaland, mostly na ogbanje. You'll never get a good advice because some mates of hers will advice u to marry her by force kwnin the upshot but then, it don end for u be that o.
You sef, na by force to marry ni? Abi u kolo ni? Shey wetin u wan find for that marriage your eyes go gree wait see am?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
she is a lesbian, she loves women, she wanted the kids to cover eyes fr her family members. take heart, ehn,ndo cry
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Dyt(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
KINGwax: there are so many things going behind the scene. U think you knw her? No u don't. She might love u so muah she didn't want to loose you. Maybe there's a covenant with her other ogbanjes that if she gets married, her husband is a goner or she is gonna die or things start going bad. These girls, especially these hawks on nairaland, mostly na ogbanje. You'll never get a good advice because some mates of hers will advice u to marry her by force kwnin the upshot but then, it don end for u be that o.
You sef, na by force to marry ni? Abi u kolo ni? Shey wetin u wan find for that marriage your eyes go gree wait see am?

Omg
My belle ooooo
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Genius100: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Can you clownish Nigerians stop talking rubbish about spiritual husband. In 2012? That's why the rest of the world is moving on and Nigerians are busy donating their money to pastors who are buying private jets.

Guy, this your lady has issues. If you make a mistake of marrying her in her present state, you will regret, no be small. You may need to move on. She obviously is still hoping she will meet a rich guy that will marry her..
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by joanana(f): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Op my advice is that you take it to God in prayer. Something is defintely wrong somewhere or theres something she doesnt want u to know. Just beleive in God, He will c u tru
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
there are so many things going behind the scene. U think you knw her? No u don't. She might love u so muah she didn't want to loose you. Maybe there's a covenant with her other ogbanjes that if she gets married, her husband is a goner or she is gonna die or things start going bad. These girls, especially these hawks on nairaland, mostly na ogbanje. You'll never get a good advice because some mates of hers will advice u to marry her by force kwnin the upshot but then, it don end for u be that o.

but u knw say, if this guy go marry another woman, the girl go kill am, as she be ogbanje, and poster, rem say u talk say she go they laugh if u tell her about marriage, ah, na so ogbanje they do, u no fit marry her, u no fit marry another person, guy ur own don fry finish, u better go do deliverance... grin grin grin

if u marry another person, she go fit kill you o
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
You have no money my friend. When you make money, she is gonna beg you to marry her. Work harder fucker

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by KINGwax(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
yomola:

Get a sheet of paper and write the reasons why you want her to be your wife....
Give it to her
Tell her to write on a sheet of paper why she doesn't want to be your wife
what's d jamb for? Biliv me, if it were to be my girlfriend, she'll jst write u the opposites immediately!

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by honeric01(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
Before you get an REAL advise from anyone here, PLS GO FOR A DNA TEST.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by KINGwax(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
Donlittle:

but u knw say, if this guy go marry another woman, the girl go kill am, as she be ogbanje, and poster, rem say u talk say she go they laugh if u tell her about marriage, ah, na so ogbanje they do, u no fit marry her, u no fit marry another person, guy ur own don fry finish, u better go do deliverance... grin grin grin

if u marry another person, she go fit kill you o
na true talk. No need for deliverance. Make O.P go use his savings buy coffin and make he choose well because either way, u don fry. Make others dey learn lesson because na beauty dey push O.P go his grave so. In fact, i dey suspect my girlfriend now.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by nefertitiram: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz: Haha! grin Co habitation palaver. . . Do things the right way, una gree die, say na lie. Oya o, where are the pro cohabitation crooners? Over to you. grin

Stupid idiot, who told you they cohabited, if they cohabited, issue of marriage won't come up, because they are already married according to common law!the lady is independent of the op, that is why she doesn't want to be with him. If she was already living with him, she would have jumped at the idea.

But sexkillz you are so so dumb! Dayum!

1 Like

Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by emmalets(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
[quote author=bleedingheart][/quote]There are two reasons I can figure out
a) She is not ready to stay under a man.
b) She is scared u will die because she is possessed.
Just take her for counselling.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Connoisseur(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
marriage by hire purchase
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by chucky234(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
She is with you and had two kids for you but heart is with someone else, monitor her every move then you will find the truth.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by Dipwater(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
My brotha u don't know wat the lord has done 4 u. U have two luvly kids and u are not married. Wow dat is the prayer of every naija. Man. She doesn't luv u one bit. Pls can I see ur pix. Just want to know if u re a cutie. Are u romantic?
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by InHim4Him(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
How do you know the kids are yours? Are you both from the same cultural background? Do you ever go out or do things together? When you talk of marriage she either smiles or you fight. You think you 'love, cherish & adore her', but you are wasting your time because you cant satisfy her; she's deriving satisfaction elsewhere. You are just a spare tyre. Wake up from your sleep.
Re: We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me by flashit(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Op na nairaland you come for advice! You go tey for ground. See conclusions and advice . People una wicked! Give the woman a break! The op should ask himself what's wrong with him that she refuses to accept his proposal. After 2 kids and yet she still refuses to marry you. Na you be the problem not the woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.