Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26844 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Look here gawdemit! angry

DOGPILE and that's my final offer. angry

lol hey sis. Let's move to St. Lucia cheesy
I just read on on my Jamo news apps that their island is trying to make
free wifi an island wide thing. Free internet in paradise?!
hell yeah! cheesy cheesy

St Lucia is a beautiful place
It is all surrounded by water
I like St Maarten better the water is very blue
I have never seeing any blue sea water like that
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by blacklion(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2012
LOL, wonders shall never end grin cheesy

Thank God for this thread. All the fraudsters and scammers on nairaland are now rearing their heads in a vain attempt to defend their greedy and criminal ways which have boomeranged on so many innocent Nigerians. To buy air tickets online or purchase stuff on amazon.com - whossai! No thanks to these nefarious b@stards called yahoo yahoo.

I say again thank God for this thread. At least, we can identify some of the yahoo yahoo boys among us.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by lif(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2012
Me wan do yahoo I beg u guyz.....but I no know what and where to start from...'Cos I no know how I wan take start...anybody wey fit carry me for back to contact me on impact2u111@yahoo.com.......Na yahoo sure pass!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2012
luckgames:

St Lucia is a beautiful place
It is all surrounded by water
I like St Maarten better the water is very blue
I have never seeing any blue sea water like that

Yes sweetie. I would love to visit!!
If it weren't for our economies,
we caribs would NEVER leave our islands. Soo much beauty smiley
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by dreu2fine(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2012
Guy d bab de talk tru sha but diff babes for diff folks.i won len yahoo yahoo two link me wt ur guy or na b d yahoo guy.i wan len yahoo.i am delta state .pls ca,, me 08034595985:
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Oluwa4Sure: 9:43am On May 23, 2012
dreu2fine: Guy d bab de talk tru sha but diff babes for diff folks.i won len yahoo yahoo two link me wt ur guy or na b d yahoo guy.i wan len yahoo.i am delta state .pls ca,, me
l@if:
Me wan do yahoo I beg u guyz.....but I no know what and where to start from...'Cos I no know how I wan take start...anybody wey fit carry me for back to contact me on impact2u1@yahoo.com.......Na yahoo sure pass!

WONDERS!!!!!
Useless boys!!!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Cheda: 10:56am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Yahoo is a form of 419

Lol...yeah you right,its a form of 419
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Killz1(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2012
l@if:
Me wan do yahoo I beg u guyz.....but I no know what and where to start from...'Cos I no know how I wan take start...anybody wey fit carry me for back to contact me on impact2u111@yahoo.com.......Na yahoo sure pass!
dreu2fine: Guy d bab de talk tru sha but diff babes for diff folks.i won len yahoo yahoo two link me wt ur guy or na b d yahoo guy.i wan len yahoo.i am delta state .pls ca,, me 08034595985:
God will soon light up your arses. . . and i can't wait!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Cheda: 11:00am On May 23, 2012
Imanuelle:

U go turn anoda pesin maga!

Confirm talk,she go start dey pay another person..lol
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by queensmith: 11:03am On May 23, 2012
Cheda: Ladies, I would like to know, if it's okay by you to settle down, with a guy who's into cyber-crime only, and has no plan of retiring for something else? There's this close friend of mine, whom his 1 year 6 month girlfriend, is about to leave him, except he quits, and starts up a more promising business. She said, "what if maga stop dey pay?", what then happens?

Well personally I won't, but I can empathize with someone who resorted to 419 in a difficult climate. If he's a smart one (not one that has no job yet drives a bentley) then yes. I know quite a few guys that started legitimate business with illegitimate funds.
In the case of your friend he sounds like a full blown criminal, I won't advise a sensible woman to near him with a bargepole.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Cheda: 11:08am On May 23, 2012
greatlee: Yahoo boys, 419ers, politicians, fake pastors and dubious business men/women are all in the same business. After all, how many people in naija makes a clean money? If your guy is a yahoo boy, pray for him to hit a jack pot and when he does, advice him to invest the money in a good business.

Lol...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Cheda: 11:14am On May 23, 2012
freecocoa: Without thinking twice,I say Hell to the No.
Yeah like its that easy for naija ladies to resist yahoo money?lol
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Cheda: 11:27am On May 23, 2012
blacklion: LOL, wonders shall never end grin cheesy

Thank God for this thread. All the fraudsters and scammers on nairaland are now rearing their heads in a vain attempt to defend their greedy and criminal ways which have boomeranged on so many innocent Nigerians. To buy air tickets online or purchase stuff on amazon.com - whossai! No thanks to these nefarious b@stards called yahoo yahoo.

I say again thank God for this thread. At least, we can identify some of the yahoo yahoo boys among us.

Lol...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2012
queensmith:

Well personally I won't, but I can empathize with someone who resorted to 419 in a difficult climate. If he's a smart one (not one that has no job yet drives a bentley) then yes. I know quite a few guys that started legitimate business with illegitimate funds.
In the case of your friend he sounds like a full blown criminal, I won't advise a sensible woman to near him with a bargepole.

My dear, thank God you'll not date one. However saying you know some guys who started legitimate business from fraud is like giving a tacit endorsement to the act. Remember karma is a bitch.
The prevalent socio-economic condition is not an excuse. It is akin to an armed robber saying he took to the ignoble profession because of poverty. I leave the rest to you
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by richy5(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2012
Who is a Yahoo Boy?are they Animal or Human being?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Naledi14(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2012
Those who are condeming yahoo yahoo boys are showing us how ignorant they are about the world we are living in.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2012
Naledi14: Those who are condeming yahoo yahoo boys are showing us how ignorant they are about the world we are living in.

What world are you living in? I know people like you who sell yourself cheap for anything. I am sure you are dating one of them. Once Yahoo- Yahoo goes out of fashion and he graduates to armed robbery, be ready to face the firing squad with him.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AdeCharity: 1:29pm On May 28, 2012
Cheda: Ladies, I would like to know, if it's okay by you to settle down, with a guy who's into cyber-crime only, and has no plan of retiring for something else? There's this close friend of mine, whom his 1 year 6 month girlfriend, is about to leave him, except he quits, and starts up a more promising business. She said, "what if maga stop dey pay?", what then happens?
job vacancies in nigeria; click:www.wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Naledi14(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2012
Lol dating a what?ah the way some people will jump to conclusions. First of all i work i support myself. Secondly im dating a mining engineer. Some things are just above some peoples level of comprehension so theres no point in even tryin. Let those who want to be holier than thou be.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 29, 2012
Naledi14: Those who are condeming yahoo yahoo boys are showing us how ignorant they are about the world we are living in.

I don't get this statement. So you support evil then and are happy about it.
And because I don't support corruption, stealing and defrauding people and families of their money, throwing them into deep debt, I am ignorant.

... Sister, you can do better than that...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2012
Nigerians...
Money anyway is not the way. After I see what women are saying here, now I see why these ignorant guys are doing these things to people.
Because the whole point of a young directionless man's life without principle, is just to please the ladies.
Do you know that NOTHING started on a foundation of evil will prosper?

It is an open invitation for the devil to walk in at any point and start claiming things.

Women, stop supporting your brothers to do these evil things. Stop cheering them on to throw families under crushing debt and to rejoice on the graves and chains of the defrauded.
Stop making them pile up curses for their lives. Has ignorance so reigned in that primitive society? so after you now date him, have you no understanding that when it is time to harvest those curses, you too will chop your own?

This is how people mess things up for their generations. Instead of your children to bless your name, they will curse it and regret having been of your lineage.
this is why a man would choose to change his last name and start a lineage afresh like Abraham, because some generations are just plain cursed.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by queensmith: 8:43pm On May 29, 2012
pcicero:

My dear, thank God you'll not date one. However saying you know some guys who started legitimate business from fraud is like giving a tacit endorsement to the act. Remember karma is a bitch.
The prevalent socio-economic condition is not an excuse. It is akin to an armed robber saying he took to the ignoble profession because of poverty. I leave the rest to you

I hear what you are saying, I was just trying to be objective. But you are completely right, besides I will never commit fraud.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

I hear what you are saying, I was just trying to be objective. But you are completely right, besides I will never commit fraud.
"Well personally I won't, but I can empathize with someone who resorted to 419 in a difficult climate. If he's a smart one (not one that has no job yet drives a bentley) then yes. I know quite a few guys that started legitimate business with illegitimate funds."

BS
You are one of the criminals
Empathize with What?
dumb ASS
Robbery a Bank and start legitimate business FOOL
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by collins123(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
If Yahoo Yahoo be Obtaining by Trick, wetin be Obtaining by Harrasment?

Na Thunder go fire anybody wey dey claim holy holy for here!! Thunder burn them to ashes!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
collins123: If Yahoo Yahoo be Obtaining by Trick, wetin be Obtaining by Harrasment?

Na Thunder go fire anybody wey dey claim holy holy for here!! Thunder burn them to ashes!
Are you yahoo boy or 419?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
luckgames:
Are you yahoo boy or 419?

Maybe both! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Vikin:

Maybe both! cheesy cheesy
Vikin I am still waiting for your photo
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
luckgames:
Vikin I am still waiting for your photo

its uploaded...you can view it now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Vikin:

its uploaded...you can view it now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok great but email me personal photos
U got my email
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
luckgames:

Ok great but email me personal photos
U got my email

No way! Thats why is called PERSONAL photos... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
Vikin:

No way! Thats why is called PERSONAL photos... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy!
If you change your mind please email me
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by bodylove1(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2013
[b][/b]Funny topic, but the fact on ground is that, nothing is legit in Nigeria, starting from the politicians to the lower level.. Everything is SCAM/FRAUD. Can anyone who reply to this post swear with God name that he/she is total legit? smhh vs mtchew for una... Everyone is tryna get their life fix. Just fix it probably

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.