Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26849 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hey dudu is better u fall out of that so called relationship cause wen d consequence come u will wait 2 bear it sikena

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by tpia5: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2014
hmmm, lord have mercy.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by stwazobia: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Killz1:

Will you shut up your mouth and quit defending your thieving boyfriend. . . He's a fccking criminal, a common thief! Whether it needs physical presence or not, he is a criminal, and when caught, he'll be treated as such. Stop giving yourself hope and get out of that relationship. . . Go and look at what they do to yahoo boys caught in other countries, and come back and make a more rational statement!

Smh @ Yahoo is different from 419. . . What are these people smoking these days? undecided
Shut that your dirty scrap you call mouth you moderfucker... better to be a yahoo guy than to be a rapist... get that into ur skull you rapist.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by stwazobia: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
kelz88:
Why not the guy use the money from the 419 to set up a legit business?

How do these people sleep at night?

So many questions!LOL!

As for me sha, I no follow. I don't want EFCC at my door step. . . plus I have a conscience.

When the kids come what would you tell them their dad does? Hmmm!!
Non of your business.. all man gat em own way...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
killuminati:
actually, no matter how hard you try to control dat kinda money, it will never be invest able cos it's dirty! Str8!!!
I'm telling u,thank u for saying dis
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Everybody na thief! The United States of America was built on stolen wealth. Do you guys think they go about bombing countries for nothing? 75% of people living in Lagos are dubious people. We steal from each other one way or the other. But Yahoo is not a tag anybody should be proud of. Present yourself in a better form.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by NemzySeries(m): 1:47am On Oct 04, 2015
if gals fit dey marry xpired old herbalist wetin kon b yahoo boy 4 deir eyes?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by RichieF27: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
dkings101:
Can you imagine from Jan-May, I have been paying DSTV to be shown repeated films daily...Is this not Cheating? Like I have said in my previous post...every business of the day involves cheating so lets leave matter for Matayas...
This guy you have shoot me... Omg naija I hail oo.. all na scamming sha
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
kelz88:
Why not the guy use the money from the 419 to set up a legit business?

How do these people sleep at night?

So many questions!LOL!

As for me sha, I no follow. I don't want EFCC at my door step. . . plus I have a conscience.

When the kids come what would you tell them their dad does? Hmmm!!
If you invest such money,its waste of money and time. The business will ruin eventually

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.