Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26472 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Jerros213(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2012
Killz.:

Will you shut up your mouth and quit defending your thieving boyfriend. . . He's a fccking criminal, a common thief! Whether it needs physical presence or not, he is a criminal, and when caught, he'll be treated as such. Stop giving yourself hope and get out of that relationship. . . Go and look at what they do to yahoo boys caught in other countries, and come back and make a more rational statement!

Smh @ Yahoo is different from 419. . . What are these people smoking these days? undecided

GUY YOU REALLY ARE A slowpoke!IN AS MUCH AS YOU ARE HARDLY OFF-POINT WITH YOUR POSTS ON NL,YOUR IGNOMINIOUS REMARKS ARE ANNOYING. WHO THE FUC/KIN HELL ARE YOU? I MEAN,WHO THE ACTUAL FUCCKK ARE YOU?? YOU COME ON HERE YAP ABOUT ANYTHING AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ON FELLAS LIKE YOU'RE SOME FREAKING BULLY. I HAVE READ AND FOLLOWED YOUR COMMENTS/THREADS-YOU IN MOST CASES GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WELL ENOUGH,BUT NIGGER QUIT THE BULLSHIT INSULTS YOU RAIN ON PEEPS....EVEN IF YOU OWN THE DAMNED SITE(WHICH YOU DON'T OF COURSE),IT STILL GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO BARK AND YELL OUT INSULTS AT OTHER USERS AND EVEN IF YOU'RE SOME METHUSELAH,WHAT YOU DO IS SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN IN YOUR LIVING ROOM AND CALL THE SHOTS ON PEOPLE YOU FEED NOT ON HERE!GET A GRIP AIIIGHT!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by brrrr(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2012
sad 2 many yahoo boiz in d house defending .y'all are still theives

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2012
BolaBankole: @ALL I am delighted to read from everyone I saw maturity in some comments while some commentators as usual has demonstrated there high level of un-intellectuality. Let us assume that the total number of nigerians engaging in this act are 5 million and this venture is fetching them there daily living if this unrighteous act is stop today where do you want this elements to venture into, it is easy to advice people to go into enterpreneurship but you quickly ask yourself that where is the platform in this country, our Goverment empowers the youth (graduate) by giving us Okada, keke napep, 25 thousand naira to start a bussiness. The question is how long will this go in solving the economic crisis in this country, which job has anyones father created that you want over 5million yahoo boy to venture into if they decide to secede.... As much as i will not agree with people going into crime what if the Goverment has not created a platform for crime imagine if our law enforcement are in place to enforce law, but how will they do tht when they know tht if they die they die invane and never for the country....before we judge we have to go back to the root caused of the problem or else little can efcc or metropolitan police can do to stop crime.... And it baffles me the way Nigerians come on air to claim to be holy as if they don't have a crocach in there cupboard. I once listen to the lagos state commisional of police that told a gathering that has Pat utomi in attendance that everyone sitted here are suspect. So what are we saying.

I don't have problem at all being rude to people like you, my blood boils when i read from morally dead plonkers.
So in your own fish brain we should not stop Boko Haram because if they stopped killing people there is no other job for them to do?

There is no justification for crime, stop trying miserably to look for an excuse why yahoo yahoo should not be condemned. They are bunch of heartless criminals and nothing else.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by iskonne(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2012
Just hope you cannot marry a politician too
cindyrella: The answer is capital NO, I can't marry a criminal whether he does it online or offline. They all mean the same to me....
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2012
Jerros213:

GUY YOU REALLY ARE A slowpoke!IN AS MUCH AS YOU ARE HARDLY OFF-POINT WITH YOUR POSTS ON NL,YOUR IGNOMINIOUS REMARKS ARE ANNOYING. WHO THE FUC/KIN HELL ARE YOU? I MEAN,WHO THE ACTUAL FUCCKK ARE YOU?? YOU COME ON HERE YAP ABOUT ANYTHING AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ON FELLAS LIKE YOU'RE SOME FREAKING BULLY. I HAVE READ AND FOLLOWED YOUR COMMENTS/THREADS-YOU IN MOST CASES GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WELL ENOUGH,BUT NIGGER QUIT THE BULLSHIT INSULTS YOU RAIN ON PEEPS....EVEN IF YOU OWN THE DAMNED SITE(WHICH YOU DON'T OF COURSE),IT STILL GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO BARK AND YELL OUT INSULTS AT OTHER USERS AND EVEN IF YOU'RE SOME METHUSELAH,WHAT YOU DO IS SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN IN YOUR LIVING ROOM AND CALL THE SHOTS ON PEOPLE YOU FEED NOT ON HERE!GET A GRIP AIIIGHT!
My middle finger says "HI". . . Pathetic Thieving Idi[i]o[/i]t!

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2012
justwise:

I don't have problem at all being rude to people like you, my blood boils when i read from morally dead plonkers.
So in your own fish brain we should not stop Boko Haram because if they stopped killing people there is no other job for them to do?

There is no justification for crime, stop trying miserably to look for an excuse why yahoo yahoo should not be condemned. They are bunch of heartless criminals and nothing else.
if u like crucify and reign bunch of cause on them,such will neva take u to no wia...all I knw is u r suffering frm lack of opportunity
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2012
Yahoo boys in the house. . . Jesus loves you, no matter what you do. Actually, i noticed that there has been a sharp drop in house to house robberies. The would be robbers are the yahoo boiz i guess. . . Well, a thief is a thief. So repent. . .
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Riskymallam: 10:09am On May 21, 2012
icez:

I agree with you, but take it easy. wink

I need to slam it into his head with a Sledge Hammer..
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2012
cyril83: if u like crucify and reign bunch of cause on them,such will neva take u to no wia...all I knw is u r suffering frm lack of opportunity

Rubbish! what opportunity? I will be ungrateful to God any day i decided to settle for yahoo yahoo business because he has blessed me with something better.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by humblebee: 10:17am On May 21, 2012
scamming is bad! taken...

...but whenever i look at cities like london and paris, i remember how slavery made those places what they are today. all those underground tunnels you see were done with cheap labour. you call is "days of unknown", people were humiliated, as far back as it seems. fellow HUMANS were actually treated like useless animals and so when theze yahoo boiz scam the greedy idiots. i just say to them- "please stop it, invest the one you have" but i dont feel bad for the victims cos most of them were either greedy or stupid. you can't fix that, can you?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2012
humblebee: scamming is bad! taken...

...but whenever i look at cities like london and paris, i remember how slavery made those places what they are today. all those underground tunnels you see were done with cheap labour. you call is "days of unknown", people were humiliated, as far back as it seems. fellow HUMANS were actually treated like useless animals and so when theze yahoo boiz scam the greedy idiots. i just say to them- "please stop it, invest the one you have" but i dont feel bad for the victims cos most of them were either greedy or stupid. you can't fix that, can you?

Yahoo yahoo criminals scam every colour of skin and every nationality, just anybody that is silly enough to fall for it, i don't feel for the greedy victims but the negative effect on innocent Nigerians is what gets me angry, we are all regarded as Nigerians anywhere we go and seen as criminals.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by PAQ(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2012
@OP, the term "419" is gotten from Section 419 of our Criminal code which talks about Obtaining Under False Pretenses. Yahoo-Yahoo is Obtaining Under False Pretense. There is nothing about being physical here, its all about grafting, scamming, defrauding, stealing, etc We just polished it by giving it the name 419 just like how we gave cyber-crime a name; Yahoo-yahoo and just like how we give almost every other thing names; Honda Accord; Hala, Babyboy, etc, Toyota Camry; pencil light, Muzzle (i wonder how we get deez names).

That girl is smart, cos your friend is a thief and when caught Section 419 will be used to prosecute him....
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freshmoney(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2012
cyril83: if u like crucify and reign bunch of cause on them,such will neva take u to no wia...all I knw is u r suffering frm lack of opportunity

Lack of Opportunity for being a hardened criminal? So anybody that doesn't do a derogatory fraud like Yahoo is not an opportunist?
You are even bold enough to come out here and defend your heinous crime? Where is EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freshmoney(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2012
humblebee: scamming is bad! taken...

That shouldn't be an excuse for being into fraud. Fraud smears innocent Nigerians out there.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AkpuNku2: 11:35am On May 21, 2012
what about Olu Matin, is he one of yahoo yahoo guy?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cindyrella(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2012
iskonne: Just hope you cannot marry a politician too

Yeah I don't think so.. politics is a very dirty game....
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2012
justwise:

Yahoo yahoo criminals scam every colour of skin and every nationality, just anybody that is silly enough to fall for it, i don't feel for the greedy victims but the negative effect on innocent Nigerians is what gets me angry, we are all regarded as Nigerians anywhere we go and seen as criminals.
we have god of iron on NL,swear down wit ur life,ur prick,ur entire family be it nuclear or polygamous that u have never involved in any fraudulent activity...if u can do this now then am gonn bliv u r a saint
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2012
freshmoney:

Lack of Opportunity for being a hardened criminal? So anybody that doesn't do a derogatory fraud like Yahoo is not an opportunist?
You are even bold enough to come out here and defend your heinous crime? Where is EFCC?
Before u invite Efcc...we have god of iron on NL,swear down wit ur life,ur prick,ur entire family be it nuclear or polygamous that u have never involved in any fraudulent activity...if u can do this now then u r free to call on Efcc
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by YommiE1(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2012
Question can you marry a politician
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2012
cyril83: you will definately end up wit a carpental...pretender,na me talk say make u no fine,yahoo boiz no dey cari ugly monkey frustrated gurl like u...just try to be specific which 1 is knowingly and unknowingly? Ole!
Menh you need to do an upgrade on your brain,you are seriously lagging behind on the intelligence department.

Fuccking criminal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2012
freecocoa: Menh you need to do an upgrade on your brain,you are seriously lagging behind on the intelligence department.

Fuccking criminal.
Even a p.r.osti.tu.t.e,w.h.o.r.e of highest order had a damn gut 2 say that internet boiz r cruel...btw yahoo and ur proffesion which 1 is damn better....u dnt nid to expose ur ignorance on screen, if they knw they are vry clean y can't they swear
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hotwax: 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
Yahoo doesnt involve ur physical presence,419 does,
Yahoo involves tools like scampage,smtp,login etc.
Armed robery involves d use of destructiv weapons such as guns,knife,matchet,etc u get it now bro?

Yahoo also involves Juju made from women parts, just like arm robbers
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AkpuNku2: 12:57pm On May 21, 2012
cyril83: Even a p.r.osti.tu.t.e,w.h.o.r.e of highest order had a damn got that internet boiz r cruel...btw yahoo andur proffesion which u r which 1 damn better....u dnt nid to expose ur ignorence on screen, if they knw they are vry clean y can't they swear

No mind those pretenders do the worst
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2012
cyril83: Even a p.r.osti.tu.t.e,w.h.o.r.e of highest order had a damn got that internet boiz r cruel...btw yahoo and a prostitute which u r which 1 damn better....u dnt nid to expose ur ignorence on screen, if they knw they are vry clean y can't they swear
OMG this is really serious shocked.

I can't make any headway out of the trash you just spewed there,do you even understand what you supposedly posted? Please write in any human language you know cos i don't speak nor comprehend lower animal language.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2012
I just went through this thread and can't help but feel pity for these thieves calling themselves fancy names.

I just realized that ALL of them criminals can't even write a paragraph of complete and correct sentences,yet they are here blaming their dead conscience on the unemployment situation of the country,how can you get a job when y'all obviously can't pass interviews.

Blawdy criminals. angry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
My middle finger says "HI". . . Pathetic Thieving Idi[i]o[/i]t!

Now you got me in trouble for laughing out loud and crying!

I am going to leave my phone in the car from now on when I am on duty! grin grin grin grin Not! tongue tongue
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hotwax: 1:12pm On May 21, 2012
And they keep soiling our names all over the world,

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax: And they keep soiling our names all over the world,

That's because of the rise of dumb arse men and women. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hotwax: 1:37pm On May 21, 2012
Dumb or not dumb, one have to be extra careful on the internet/dating sites/text message.

They target everybody.

E.g

Text 3246 to 152 to win a 1,000,000 naira.
Text only cost #100. How can you tell if this message is not from MTN ?
You just have to be extra careful even if u are a wiseman.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax: Dumb or not dumb, one have to be extra careful on the internet/dating sites/text message.

They target everybody.

E.g

Text 3246 to 152 to win a 1,000,000 naira.
Text only cost #100. How can you tell if this message is not from MTN ?
You just have to be extra careful even if u are a wiseman.

If they were wise they wouldn't have been scammed. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2012
Their are ladies in the home who think 419 or Yahoo is not a crime
The question here is do you want to deal with individual that is criminal?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hotwax: 1:43pm On May 21, 2012
If they were wise they wouldn't have been scammed.

How do you want them to be wise when yahoon9ners are impersonating MTN ?
I pray you dont fall victim of one. May be u r in the business too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? / Can You Explain This Picture? / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.