Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26476 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Riskymallam: 11:34am On May 20, 2012
Cheda:

Dude,cheda is a man and not a lady,and please note i aint justifying d act,its most def not a gud act,i jus only spoted out a significant difrence duh

Shut your gaping trap, White is white black is black. Looking for a middle ground is just a fool's hope.. Just like fool's gold, it is ephemeral.

There's a difference between 419 and Internet fraud (yahoo) he says.

Just like there is a difference between shooting someone and hacking him down cold with a machete eh? Murder is murder. Fraud is fraud..
Yeah, keep on fooling yourself! Cos we ain't..
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MaxDick9ja: 3:40pm On May 20, 2012
To date a Unilag girl if you not a rich Aristotle mugu then you gotta be a yahoo thief

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by rapu4real: 4:17pm On May 20, 2012
Cheda:

Yahoo doesnt involve ur physical presence,419 does,
Yahoo involves tools like scampage,smtp,login etc.
Armed robery involves d use of destructiv weapons such as guns,knife,matchet,etc u get it now bro?
in addition 2 d yahoo boy dat gave dis definition,all na dsame no difference....senator wey use biro fraud and gate man wey physically thief 1k....both of dem be THIEF
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by icez: 4:22pm On May 20, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Shut your gaping trap, White is white black is black. Looking for a middle ground is just a fool's hope.. Just like fool's gold, it is ephemeral.

There's a difference between 419 and Internet fraud (yahoo) he says.

Just like there is a difference between shooting someone and hacking him down cold with a machete eh? Murder is murder. Fraud is fraud..
Yeah, keep on fooling yourself! Cos we ain't..

I agree with you, but take it easy. wink
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by toideve(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2012
Is there any difference between yahoo boys and our thieving politicians?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by killuminati(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2012
Clean money, dirty money, it's all money, many money and it's all about the money.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by imparable7(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hubreality(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
bennyraz: How difference go dey btw yahoo & 419? My dear, na d same pattern & logic. RE-RE PHRASE: NIGERIAN LADIES CAN YOU MARRY A YAHOOBOY/419er/ARMED ROBBER?

Lol
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Excelboi(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2012
And this got to front page or was it a mistake? When will dis Mukina learn. Meaningless topic
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2012
Advise ur frnd to stop such illegal money-spinning venture...to get his gal back. Abi cant he use c'mon sense nd invest d money he has gotten over d yrs on a bisniz or smth? Na wa for all dis ppl dt get money from oda ppl's sweat oh... Oh i forgot, many yahoo boys re only cunny nd smart...nt intelligent!!! cool
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by killuminati(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2012
racygirl: Abeg o ,it's not advisable @ all. Pls tell U̶̲̥̅̊ frnd to run out of †ђªt relationship if he refuses to change. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't knw,curses go wit people †ђªt takes wat's not theirs..
hey wuts shawty? Wuts ur BB pin B? Holla at ur boi! Cos I am so cute!!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by killuminati(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2012
sholay2011: Advise ur frnd to stop such illegal money-spinning venture...to get his gal back. Abi cant he use c'mon sense nd invest d money he has gotten over d yrs on a bisniz or smth? Na wa for all dis ppl dt get money from oda ppl's sweat oh... Oh i forgot, many yahoo boys re only cunny nd smart...nt intelligent!!! cool
actually, no matter how hard you try to control dat kinda money, it will never be invest able cos it's dirty! Str8!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
Yes, as long as he now abhors his old ways
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2012
If you can marry a nigerian politician or even a money grabbing pastor,a 19 chap is a saint.They are relatively better patriots if they are solely international.

But there is no wealth without creativity.Wealth is what the hand can do and what the brain can imagine.Money is not wealth.It is by product of wealth.One of the attributes of wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2012
Not only must he stop, he must also give away all the ill gotten wealth left and ask for God's forgiveness. Those talking about investing the money, such money can never bring you anything but trouble. You cannot rip off people their and except God to bless such money. True repentance means denouncing everthing about that evil act
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by greatlee(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2012
Yahoo boys, 419ers, politicians, fake pastors and dubious business men/women are all in the same business. After all, how many people in naija makes a clean money? If your guy is a yahoo boy, pray for him to hit a jack pot and when he does, advice him to invest the money in a good business.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by melvournis(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Cheda:

He jus wants 2 make money ova d intanet,by hook or crook
It is amazing!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by iykak47: 5:08pm On May 20, 2012
tatiana009: Not only must he stop, he must also give away all the ill gotten wealth left and ask for God's forgiveness. Those talking about investing the money, such money can never bring you anything but trouble. You cannot rip off people their and except God to bless such money. True repentance means denouncing everthing about that evil act
Am curious because our politicians steal and invest and the money does not bring them trouble and most of them live long.
Sometimes i don't understand this life.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2012
iykak47: Am curious because our politicians steal and invest and the money does not bring them trouble and most of them live long.
Sometimes i don't understand this life.

Politicians hide the loots abroad.The cleargies buy private jet and lavish ostentatiously.While the 19 chaps bring in the hard cash.Though wasted most times on irrelevants,but remains in the system buying and tumbling same oyinbo goods.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by doja(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
If you can date a yahoo boy then you can date an armed robber.

Whatever investment made with the proceeds of 'Yahoo' will not last in fact,they will bring you more troubles at the end because you will loose everything and you will end up poorer and miserable. You don't expect to live a good life after stealing from other people. These guys are so callous they empty peoples retirement savings in the name of 'maga' and expect to live happily afterward.

If you are a girlfriend to a thief ( forget whatever name you call it -- yahoo,yahoo plus, 419)my only advise to you is to flee now.I know the seemingly good life you enjoy now will not let you. Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2012
My advice , stp yahoo n join kidnapping dat 1 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pay die
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 20, 2012
Cheda: Lwkmd,difrence stil dey btw yahoo n 419,....u agree
Hello, yahoo boys and 419 are slangs common to Nigeria. They are both aimed at gaining "unfair" advantage over the next person and this is called FRAUD. Besides, 419 is the section and subsection of the Nigeria law governing fraud and yahoo yahoo comes in here. I'm sure if you go to Benin Republic, they'll call it something else. It is stealing by trick. Simply put, OLE nla.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Martini101(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2012
tatiana009: Not only must he stop, he must also give away all the ill gotten wealth left and ask for God's forgiveness. Those talking about investing the money, such money can never bring you anything but trouble. You cannot rip off people their and except God to bless such money. True repentance means denouncing everthing about that evil act
. Super Story. Who no like beta thing. Most Girls dey gbadun Yahoo boys these days. Fact
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2012
greatlee: Yahoo boys, 419ers, politicians, fake pastors and dubious business men/women are all in the same business. After all, how many people in naija makes a clean money? If your guy is a yahoo boy, pray for him to hit a jack pot and when he does, advice him to invest the money in a good business.
The business will fail, the house built with such monies will collapse. The certificate gained with such monies will in the long run become worthless and bring troubles, the cars bought with such monies will end up being sold, the wife married with such monies will run away, etc etc.
It is not a curse, it is called NEMESIS. The thieving politicians suffer in silence too. Their Harvard trained kids are drug addicts, husbands of prostitutes, wife beaters, their daughters marry wife beaters. Reason- NEMESIS.
Do you know how many people die after being swindled by these thieves? God will not sit and watch.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by mandsignal(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2012
Cheda: Ladies, I would like to know, if it's okay by you to settle down, with a guy who's into cyber-crime only, and has no plan of retiring for something else? There's this close friend of mine, whom his 1 year 6 month girlfriend, is about to leave him, except he quits, and starts up a more promising business. She said, "what if maga stop dey pay?", what then happens?
I ADVICE HE SHOULD CHECK FOR LEGITIMATE ONLINE BUSINESS . Efcc is not smilin this days

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On May 20, 2012
Without thinking twice,I say Hell to the No.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by buchibabe: 5:40pm On May 20, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe. Una too quarell for dis nairaland. Any small question sparks off abusive languages. Kaiiii. Una dey try sha
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2012
If the Yahoo is bringing in good old dollars, continue your relationship and tell him to buy mansions at VGC, Lekki Phase 1, and get you a Range Sport then invest in legit businesses and pull out. All these people for Nairaland go begin work for you like Gatemen and house-helps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by dmitroika(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2012
Maybe I shoud remind my fellow nairalanders. The question is: can you settle down wit a yahooguy? Now let's get back to the topic
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Korrection(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2012
greatlee: Yahoo boys, 419ers, politicians, fake pastors and dubious business men/women are all in the same business. After all, how many people in naija makes a clean money? If your guy is a yahoo boy, pray for him to hit a jack pot and when he does, advice him to invest the money in a good business.

Which crime or sin is really bigger than the other.....Holier than thou guys wan finish me with laugh
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by lanAfo: 6:01pm On May 20, 2012
To answer the question, D LADY SHOULD QUIT D RELATIONSHIP & NEVER RETURN.
However,she nid to tell us why is she in a yahoo relationship for this long.dd she not enjoy d proceeds of d illicit act,what 'if' d guy quit&then go back after d wedding.I think d lady is a joke&summarily she's a yahoo girl
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by ifihearam: 6:05pm On May 20, 2012
Most of una here na yahoo una dey do,so just sharrrraaap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Picture? / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.