Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26447 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2012
so much ado about YahooBoyz; My advise is, make a lot of money and live a great life. Life is too short. Yahoo or no Yahoo, money is good......

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Kolade9(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2012
@topic. JAMB Question!!! gringringrin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2012
doja: If you can date a yahoo boy then you can date an armed robber.

Whatever investment made with the proceeds of 'Yahoo' will not last in fact,they will bring you more troubles at the end because you will loose everything and you will end up poorer and miserable. You don't expect to live a good life after stealing from other people. These guys are so callous they empty peoples retirement savings in the name of 'maga' and expect to live happily afterward.

If you are a girlfriend to a thief ( forget whatever name you call it -- yahoo,yahoo plus, 419)my only advise to you is to flee now.I know the seemingly good life you enjoy now will not let you. Best of luck!
lol, you got so much hate there
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by azpekuliar: 6:23pm On May 20, 2012
born2fuck: Na yahoo plus dey rain now..

Help me tell OP ooo. Should have been can you settle down with a Yahoo+ boy?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2012
Yes, I can settle down with a YahooPlus guy, thanks for asking!!! But wait o, it should YahooGirl cos I happen to be a man grin grin grin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by purefella(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2012
You people are just dumb asses blaming yahoo boiz , yahoo or no yahoo we all are not clean at our working place , we all are very dubious ., POINT IS THIS , its risky for any woman to marry any man no matter how sound and serious the man job may be , EVEN BANKERS DEY GO JAIL , PASTORS DEY GO JAIL , LET ME TELL YOU EITHER YOU ARE YAHOO OR NOT , IF YOUR GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL IT WILL HAPPEN!!! , IT'S EVEN WHEN YOU ARE FORMING HOLY HOLY YOU ARE LIABLE TO GO TO JAIL , MY ADVISE MARRY HIM COZ IT'S ONLY BY SETTLING DOWN WITH HIM WILL MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE HAS TO PUT SOME CASH IN A BIZ TO COVER HIS AZZ., SHOULD IN CASE OF BURSTING

@ justwise
ur papa animal nor be ur fault if too say yahoo no dey Nigeria and people doing yahoo today don turn to armed robbers and kill someone like u and ur family members , idiots why don't you go and face one of the pastors and call them criminals make dem sample your cheeks for you

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2012
Cheda:

lol....if u maga ur husband,who u wan spend the money for?

U go turn anoda pesin maga!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2012
fraud is bad, been poor is worse. The truth is, man must survive.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 20, 2012
dayohope1:
The business will fail, the house built with such monies will collapse. The certificate gained with such monies will in the long run become worthless and bring troubles, the cars bought with such monies will end up being sold, the wife married with such monies will run away, etc etc.
It is not a curse, it is called NEMESIS. The thieving politicians suffer in silence too. Their Harvard trained kids are drug addicts, husbands of prostitutes, wife beaters, their daughters marry wife beaters. Reason- NEMESIS.
Do you know how many people die after being swindled by these thieves? God will not sit and watch.

Bros... Me don't bliv in nemesis...
Actually, its even d bad people dat get to live longer and more comftable, d so called 'good-men' actually die earlier out of frustration.
I will never encourage yahoo/419...
But in dis nigeria.. If i get my way to scam a govt official, i won't even blink.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2012
dorothy111: fraud is bad, been poor is worse. The truth is, man must survive.

Honest truth..

Fear of poverty is d begining of wisdom!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by kambili190: 6:48pm On May 20, 2012
some people have developed moral standards, some others haven't. there are six stages. some people here are at stage one, like kids.
anyway, poverty this poverty that. there are people who succeed without stealing from others. God is the judge.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2012
Yahoo or No yahoo.it as been d order of d day n 9ja.ma lo dull ara e O.soji jare
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2012
iykak47: Am curious because our politicians steal and invest and the money does not bring them trouble and most of them live long.
Sometimes i don't understand this life.

Lmao, don't be deceived its not by the number of years but by the quality. A lot of them are fighting terrible diseases that all their stolen loot cannot save them from. Do you know how many of them have problem children? God is not decieved everyman will receive his reward either here on earth or afterwards. There is no difference between robbers, politicians looting or yahoo boys they are making money at the expense of other people and judgement will surely come one day!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2012
Gold-diggers are usually the ones that date yahoo boys

There is a common denominator between this woman and her bf, they both want easy money and are both lazy.

It's gold-diggers like this that put pressure on men to go do yahoo yahoo. The women want the latest Gucci, Prada, etc... ( all made in china and branded in Europe)

Laziness transcends into yahoo yahoo

Yahoo transcends into 419

419 transcends into armed robbery

Armed robbery transcends into gun battle with our men in black, which leads to death.

Run away from him, no body becomes blessed by stealing from another man's sweat. You can never justify theft.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by member479760: 7:18pm On May 20, 2012
woman go marry "were" if he get money.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by chelseabmw(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2012
lol..................funny thread and posts
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by ifeci: 7:24pm On May 20, 2012
You people are just dumb asses blaming yahoo boiz , yahoo or no yahoo we all are not clean at our working place , we all are very dubious ., POINT IS THIS , its risky for any woman to marry any man no matter how sound and serious the man job may be , EVEN BANKERS DEY GO JAIL , PASTORS DEY GO JAIL , LET ME TELL YOU EITHER YOU ARE YAHOO OR NOT , IF YOUR GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL IT WILL HAPPEN!!! , IT'S EVEN WHEN YOU ARE FORMING HOLY HOLY YOU ARE LIABLE TO GO TO JAIL , MY ADVISE MARRY HIM COZ IT'S ONLY BY SETTLING DOWN WITH HIM WILL MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE HAS TO PUT SOME CASH IN A BIZ TO COVER HIS AZZ., SHOULD IN CASE OF BURSTING

so this write up is meant to be logic, Do you think this life is about who goes to jail and who doesn't. u talk about Holy Ghost, are u even a christian? if you are then do you know what the Bible says about cheating and dishonesty which is the basis of yahoo yahoo. listen, you can not serve two masters at same time, meaning that, You can not worship God and Money. I will not condemn or judge anyone but, whatever you do, jst knw that u r defining your path. be it heaven or hell, you have the power to choose!

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by ifeci: 7:30pm On May 20, 2012
You bastards blaming yahoo boiz must be high on cheap coke. Wtf are you saying? If person go Rob now una go carry tyre burn am. People go school for over 16yrs of their life and still no jobs to survive? The situation in naija is so pathetic that nobody cares how u make your Money. Our politicians are the greatest yahoo of all. Gej eats with over 1billion naira from money belonging to all nigerians. Oyinbo people self go come africa come tap our our for free to beta thier country. Our pastors go do fake miracles and predict football matches just to get money from gullible nigerians. Name a famous nigerian elite that has no shady dealings. Most of you condemning yahoo, if yahoo boy wey find job and no see decide to turn beggar, how many of una fit comot money give am?? Instead u take it to ur churches to fill the pastors belly. Those of you suggesting business know the atmosphere in naija is not favorable to start a biz with. Every aspect of life has a touch of YAHOO in it. So stop acting holy

so this is meant to be a justification? so your mentality of a better Nigeria is to go on stealing which ever way because other people are doing so. I pity your thinking guy because it will definetly land you in trouble if you continue living and thinking the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by lumideezle(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2012
All I can say 2 dis is it depends on d lady in question I know a lot of yahoo families where the Husband is a kingpin and d wife knows abt it wella and even helps tlk 2 maga smtyms on phone and from d look of things they seem happy and very very rich. It it all boils down 2 d woman there are some women that the second they know ur money is nt legit thats it with the relationship.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2012
I can see comments here justifying yahoo yahoo. It is this thieving attitude that has made Nigeria what it is 2day. I'm not against people enjoying life, but it shouldn't be at the expense of other people's misery.

We all have to put an end to it, no logic in it whatsoever. This thieving attitude makes a man that is meant to construct a local government road siphon the money..

Guess what, he uses the money to buy the latest Jeep from an already developed country ( miles better than his country), only to drive it on 9ja's roads filled with potholes. The car gets damaged and he needs spare parts ( only sold overseas). He steals more money or uses his existing loot to buy spares. Money running out small small..

He either goes to steal more money ( further making the LGA road in sorry state), lobby ( causing unnecessary distraction), or join thugs to get involved in do-or-die politics.

His family member one day travels on that road, only for them to be victim of that road in sorry state. He cries, becomes more pious and blames the witches on his sorrows.

This is the story of the Thieving politician/ Rogue contractor..

They all share the same ideology with yahoo yahoo boiz.........................THIEVING.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by lumideezle(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2012
This of u sayn yahoo is easy money are jokers that ish is HARD work o. I'm nt in support of Yahoo tho but truth b told Naija is crap and most of the extremely rich peeps are stealing in one form or the other

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by bigfat01: 7:48pm On May 20, 2012
u guys open your loud mouth and talk rubbish about yahoo boys while your president and senators /governors are yahoo men senior ,they steal billions of naira .i have never heard about yahoo boy makin billions from yahoo your president senator are the senior scammers /yahoo thief IN CAPITAL LETTER.if there were betta jobs for graduates or even the common man would anybody think about YAHOOIN .NA WAH...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2012
Every gaddamn person is into fraud in naija be white collar or bussiness
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2012
bigfat01: u guys open your loud mouth and talk rubbish about yahoo boys while your president and senators /governors are yahoo men senior ,they steal billions of naira .i have never heard about yahoo boy makin billions from yahoo your president senator are the senior scammers /yahoo thief IN CAPITAL LETTER.if there were betta jobs for graduates or even the common man wleoluld anybody think about YAHOOIN .NA WAH...
leave them na...even some stupid chiks are saying rubbish abt internet boiz whereas some of them r searching nook nd cranies for these happenin guyz....no be dem talk say make u dull oh

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2012
The condition of the Country is sad but its no excuse. No matter how good a Counry or its leaders are there will still be some poverty( fraudsters sef still dey america, france and everywhere else in the world). Not all of the poor people choose to become criminals.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by ifeci: 7:59pm On May 20, 2012
u guys open your loud mouth and talk rubbish about yahoo boys while your president and senators /governors are yahoo men senior ,they steal billions of naira .i have never heard about yahoo boy makin billions from yahoo your president senator are the senior scammers /yahoo thief IN CAPITAL LETTER.if there were betta jobs for graduates or even the common man would anybody think about YAHOOIN .NA WAH...

must you follow the pack? do you allow what other people do to shape your life? especially negative things. money is not everything guy. its good to have but don't allow it to lead you into negative things. A time will come when there will be no more yahoo money and these guys frustrated because they know how to do nothing constructive will do even worse things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by udemzyudex(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2012
mehn na wa o....una just change dis topic,y naa...............ladies pls i need more comment.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by bigfat01: 8:01pm On May 20, 2012
U GUYS TALKIN TRASH...
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by bigfat01: 8:05pm On May 20, 2012
@udemzy_udex... ARE YOU GRADUATE OR DID YOUR PARENT HELP YOU GET A GOOD JOB OR ...TELL ME A LITLE ABOUT YOU AS HOW YOU MADE IT dis NIGERIAN ECONOMY CLEAN ...NO LIES
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by poweredcom(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2012
well @poster explain what yahoo is...abi na the type wey our government dey dey chop us..plzz.. so na whobe the bush meat and na who be the hunter...hiss

Blood money ..oil money yahoo money is all money money

abi if i dey spend am ontop the babe she knoiw whether na yahoo 419 money.... or dem write am ontop the money shege ..na lie dont mind all these naija gurls dat form...when money time come na guy wey get money dem dey open log for...hiss..they gat no love

last word ...BEING BROKE IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL....

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by 9jii(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2012
Cheda:

Yahoo doesnt involve ur physical presence,419 does,
Yahoo involves tools like scampage,smtp,login etc.
Armed robery involves d use of destructiv weapons such as guns,knife,matchet,etc u get it now bro?

Pls save all dis i noe how n agri wit benne...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? / Can You Explain This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.