Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32349 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by warrior101: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2012
Emphasis: @poster my fellow nairalanders have said it all. She has just loose the 'trust nuts' in ur marriage and that could be very costly to fix. That she did a tattoo without ur consent is bad enough... But doing it on her private parts... Hmmm thats unthinkable... What sort of surprise could that be... Thats an irrational actions on her part, annoying enough she just wouldnt explain her actions... Am sure u most be boiling inside u. Did i here someone said it her body? So she can as well go sleep with Tom, Dick n Harry just because its her body? Or perhaps she can go adopt a child without my concern? What happened to communication?
Anyway the deed is done, just have her explain her actions, then u take it from there. Cheers

I think she wanted to kill the husband with swagga... Like say the guy fall put she for move to the next level till she gets tired of the guy... Too bad her trick is not working
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by member479760: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2012
her toto - your wife don become biancar oo!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by emmatok(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
If she doesn't need her husband consent.

Such a woman should divorced and remain UNMARRIED.

She can be married to a woman but no to a man.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Dahmum(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
OMG i cant stop laughin grin.ur wife must v done it so as to suprise u, i mean as a suprisewink.go back home n enjoy ur beautiful mamammma tongue
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dahmum: OMG i cant stop laughin grin.ur wife must v done it so as to suprise u, i mean as a suprisewink.go back home n enjoy ur beautiful mamammma tongue

A useless wife is a wife that attempts to surprise you with something you passionately hate.

A good wife would understand what you like and attempt (if comfortable with it) to give it to you.

If she wanted to surprise him, she would not be hiding it from him.

Stop giving useless pro-woman advice. The useless sought of advice that try and portray women as never wrong even when blatantly wrong. The type a lot of mugu men fall for for the reward of being called a "real man".
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by warrior101: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sagamite:

A useless wife is a wife that attempts to surprise you with something you passionately hate.

A good wife would understand what you like and attempt (if comfortable with it) to give it to you.

Stop giving useless pro-woman advice. The useless sought of advice that try and portray women as never wrong even when blatantly wrong. The type a lot of mugu men fall for for the reward of being called a "real man".

Dude has a dominatrix as his wife. Hiding it from him is only the denial trick so that he will want or like it when he finally gets it grin cheesy wink
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
warrior101:
Dude has a dominatrix as his wife. Hiding it from him is only the denial trick so that he will want or like it when he finally gets it grin cheesy wink

You no serious. grin grin grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by oradee: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
is the problem the fact that she drew a tattoo or the hideousness of the tattoo...?

and to those who say she shld have taken permission and all before she alters her body, does he take permission/put her into consideration when he grows a pot-belly?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Tildah: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ur wifey was very wrong to have inked her body with tattoo without your permition.Although some ladies feel ther are at liberty to do whatever they like with their bodies. Marriage is a different ball game entirely that requires lots of mutual understanding,trust,respect and love. Its very glaring ur wifey lacks those four essential ingredient for a long lasting marriage union..
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by warrior101: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
both men and women can get pot belly... if you are talking about drinking, drinking is a social thing from way bacc, ask your father and his father and father's father whereas tattoo is consider indecent... otherwise a tattoo gy can become a president... but i gotta ask how do you people make these your comparisons... the haunt for new idea and new view should not make us be thinking backwards and loose our morals- those without proper home up bringing are supposed to learn from those who have and not the other way round
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
oradee: is the problem the fact that she drew a tattoo or the hideousness of the tattoo...?

and to those who say she shld have taken permission and all before she alters her body, does he take permission/put her into consideration when he grows a pot-belly?

What a moronic analogy!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sagamite:

What a moronic analogy!

Mr 'Cretin' how far? grin undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by tchrisjj: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
mashnino:

Ode....

why do you think men pay bride price?

if the husband doesn't have any right to do so..

then please tell me why he is her husband

...olodo oshi...

na una type dey marry at 40 after several unhappy endings

wawiya..dan shegiya
tank u bros pls tel him.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Mr 'Cretin' how far? grin undecided

I dey like dele!

Still moderating morons on NL with a dedicated passion!

I continue to give free education to the needy on the art of "thinking" and "reasoning"!

I am waiting for my long-awaited Nobel Prize and GCFR award for my contribution to human development.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sagamite:

I dey like dele!

Still moderating morons on NL with a dedicated passion!

I continue to give free education to the needy on the art of "thinking" and "reasoning"!

I am waiting for my long-awaited Nobel Prize and GCFR award for my contribution to human development.

Lmao @ bolded. Thank goodness you are gradually desisting from your usual phrase 'cretin'. what a relief. grin cheesy
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Dahmum(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sagamite:

@ sagamite wetim b ur own self, u don take tis tin personal undecided abi u wan make d Poster go carri AK 47 met him wife.Na only d negative side u dey ccc, y not d positive side undecided like me naa
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
Goldieluks:
Lmao @ bolded. Thank goodness you are gradually desisting from your usual phrase 'cretin'. what a relief. grin cheesy

The use of cretin is like the famous Arnold Scwarzenegger phrase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ypn0y32Ac

Dahmum:
@ sagamite wetim b ur own self, u don take tis tin personal undecided abi u wan make d Poster go carri AK 47 met him wife.Na only d negative side u dey ccc, y not d positive side undecided like me naa

In my world, there are no relevant positive sides to rude and disrespectful women.

If a woman does not, and is not willing to, make you happy, my advice is to always dump her and find your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by niddamugu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
Vikin: hmmmm....leave her make she wear the tattoo abeg. These places you mentioned are hidden areas only your eyes will see them( i hope ). so you have no option than to enjoy it. The deed has been done!

Did you hear yourself? For his eyes only yet he did not put them there. Something is definitely going on and sorry to say this, your life is already at risk. The bible is against such prints. Read Lev_19:28

Cuttings in your flesh for the dead - Compare the margin reference. Among the excitable races of the East this custom appears to have been very common.
Print any marks - Tattooing was probably practiced in ancient Egypt, as it is now by the lower classes of the modern Egyptians, and was connected with superstitious notions. Any voluntary disfigurement of the person was in itself an outrage upon God’s workmanship, and might well form the subject of a law.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ziediolike(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye:

whole different situation
fresh_dude: How so? She doesn't own him, and noone can make that decision for him can they?
pls tell her
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ELVIKING(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sorry, I don't tink she was doing it fir her husband's pleasure odawise she wouldn( b covering herself n especially if she nos u don't like tattoos, I hope she is not doing it for someone else' pleasure, b on red alert
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
olajide_07:
Jumping to conclusions, that I attend the church, hmm, well I don't, but my church would do more then what Pst. Oyedepo would do to her, so for an easy way out, that would still get the job done I just proffered a solution, that might work without allowing the "affair" to go southwards (DIVORCE) my opinion! It wouldn't remove the tattoo, but I can assure you she would go and remove the tattoo herself eh! With immediate alacrity by the time they finish telling her the evil spirits behind the ink for the tattoos, the inking needles the personality, and then the thought that over came her and made her desire a tattoo in the first instance she would turn into a jelly beans

so what you are saying is that this man should accept the fact that his wife didnt listen to HIS VIEWS, but would gladly listen to this pastor's views?! i dont know about you, but to me, it makes it EVEN WORSE!!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by armadeo(m): 1:37am On Apr 12, 2012
dudes WTF pls know what a marriage is and stop this its her body crap. She is a wife not a GF. if he r husband does not approve thEN WTF. why does she then go ahead. if he says he wants a non tatooed wife you will all say he is wicked when he kicks her tatooed butt out da crib

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 2:31am On Apr 12, 2012
She might need to be beaten with many stripes, smh# so silly
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by monique2626(f): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2012
She should have told you about the tattoos. I don't understand how you can lay in the bed with her and not see the tattoos or when she came home how you missed them? If she have as many tatts as you say it would have been hard for her to sleep because when you first get them they are still very tender which makes sleeping difficult. I recently got a tattoo and before doing so I called my bf who is in Abuja to ask him his thoughts and I am in America. Ultimately, it was my decision but bc I am his girl I asked him about it.

Your post suggest as many has said that you all don't have communication down pack nor do you have any trust there. Personally, I can't see how she go get a tattoo on her sacred place and not tell you. How can she allow someone else to see her most intimate place? Its clear it was not done to surprise you because I would like to think you had discussed how you hate them prior.

When you marry you are to become one. So therefore, trust, communication and a bond is built. The man is the head of the home and even though its her body she should have discussed this with you and there is no other way around it. Ultimately, its her decision but the fact she just disregarded your thoughts all together tells me she have no respect for you. So you really need to sit her down and talk to her.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ekeroyal(m): 5:27am On Apr 12, 2012
Sagamite:

The use of cretin is like the famous Arnold Scwarzenegger phrase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ypn0y32Ac

In my world, there are no relevant positive sides to rude and disrespectful women.

If a woman does not, and is not willing to, make you happy, my advice is to always dump her and find your happiness.

You're the man, don't know why I never met you in NL till date. It's obvious you're one of the men who think clearly in here. Kudos bro. smiley
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by oradee: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2012
Sagamite:

What a moronic analogy!

whats moronic about it? if she had drawn a cute lovely rose at the base of her back wld he be out her on NL spilling shii...?

and for ur bloody info, tattoo has been a cultural thing long before you,the poster and his wife were born (or is it because its now takes defined shapes and colours)...ask ur granny why she has tribal marks?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by czay(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2012
Don't like tattoo so my wife can't allure me to allow her wear it...#Gbam
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by olajide8(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so what you are saying is that this man should accept the fact that his wife didnt listen to HIS VIEWS, but would gladly listen to this pastor's views?! i dont know about you, but to me, it makes it EVEN WORSE!!!
no what i was trying to say is if this guy really loves this girl it wouldnt be to easy to just tell her to go (talking from experience) and if he should act on her mannerism he might probably end up killing her with beating, just like the guy that killed a girl in lekki the picture is below her own case was she recieving phone calls from guys and recieving friends on facebook,
2. if he should talk to much it would be termed that he isnt interested in the relationship again and he is just trying to instigate something or hid under the umbrella of something to say he is tired of the relationship.
3. its better for someone to do the difficult job of bring her back on line and someone people would find it hard to castigate.

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello! excuse me guys welcme to d 21st century where women married or nt got d rite to do wat they want wit their OWN BODY.so gve us a break!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
oradee: is the problem the fact that she drew a tattoo or the hideousness of the tattoo...?

Na wa o arse-typing is getting very popular on nairaland.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ifihearam: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Just thinking aloud: For his wife to have ignored his distaste for tattoos and she went righ ahead to have one makes me run into 2 conclusions:
1 she is the bread winner
2 the guy has lost control of the marriage
3 she is definately having an affair
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by cantell(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
slimyem: if she wasnt meaning for you to see it,she wouldnt have the tattoo on those exclusive places.
..maybe she was going to suprise you with them as an easter gift but you got too jumpy
Thought i had seen all the dumb posts in Nl, but this one really cracks me up! An easter gift for man who hates tattoos?
@topic,
If a woman i married gets a tattoo without my consent, it clearly means she has no respect or regard for me.
It could be difficult to live with this woman.
Not only did she disrespect the husband, but she put him at risk.
If the instruments used in drawing the tattoos were unsterilized, there's a greater chance of her catchin an infection(std) and then she'll eventually transmit it to her husband.
Honestly, i don't think those tattoos were for you. You stumbled on it and when you did, she tried to hide it.
It just means she got it for some other person, probably someone who'll appreciate it.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.