Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32366 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 10, 2012
What is the big deal?!! I remember when I got my first tattoo my bf was livid! undecided
He told me in his "tribe" women with tattoos are considered pr0stitutes and that I should have discussed the matter with him prior to getting inked (hilarious seeing as how we were "on a break" tongue). I think it's ridiculous! It's our bodies!! angry What is the harm? Does getting a tattoo make a woman less human or automatically make her change from being your wifey? If she is faithful and going about her wifely duties, why dwell on a dern tattoo? angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin: What is the big deal?!! I remember when I got my first tattoo my bf was livid! undecided
He told me in his "tribe" women with tattoos are considered pr0stitutes and that I should have discussed the matter with him prior to getting inked (hilarious seeing as how we were "on a break" tongue). I think it's ridiculous! It's our bodies!! angry What is the harm? Does getting a tattoo make a woman less human or automatically make her change from being your wifey? If she is faithful and going about her wifely duties, why dwell on a dern tattoo? angry
Pls understand that there is a substantial difference between a girlfriend, and a wife. . . Between the roles & duties of a girlfriend, and the role & duties of a wife. Confusing and those roles, carrying over the same ideas and mentality you have as a girlfriend, and believing you can substitute them as wife, is just stirring the cauldron of marital catastrophe. . . When it comes to being a wife, you DON'T just "dern a tattoo", unless you are ready to "dern your marriage" as well! wink

2 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2012
Vikin: hmmmm....leave her make she wear the tattoo abeg. These places you mentioned are hidden areas only your eyes will see them( i hope ). so you have no option than to enjoy it. The deed has been done!

And the the person who tattoed those places didn't see em ?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin: What is the big deal?!! I remember when I got my first tattoo my bf was livid! undecided

MsDark long time.
are you saying that if you knew your bf was against tattoos, you would get one regardless? it says a lot about a woman if she does that.
we all try to please ourselves , but also try to make sure that our r/ships are great. having a tattoo while being with such a guy would clearly show that this woman is working AGAINST their union.........as it sends a powerful message: TO HELL WITH WHAT YOUR PARTNER THINK/FEEL, DO WHAT YOU PLEASE:
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2012
OP I don't know if its safe to say she has no respect for you\your feelings but what she did sure suggests that.

True its her body but hey she's married and as a married woman,you don't just run off and get tattoos in the most sacred places without your husband's consent.

What makes this one worse is that she knows her husband doesn't dig tattoos,i strongly believe she maybe tired of the OP or is having an affair cos i see no reason why she would deliberately do something she knows would hurt his feelings without blinking an eye,to make it more annoying,she had them drawn places where he'd frequently see them,kai and e fit be another man draw the thing for her sef undecided.

OP,I advice you calm down and talk with her,like seriously ask her what the ish is all about,I read somewhere in your post that you don't trust her,well that's another thing to look into,I believe you both don't have a good relationship,

2 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by iyatrustee(f): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2012
and to tink my own hubby is forcing me to get a tattoo against my wish? angry @op, abi make we swap wives? grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2012
When i was talking about rules & regulations in relationship, most people felt i was weird. You see what am talking now abi? If there where rules & regulation in the Ops relationship, trust me, his wife will never do anything without his consent. So POSTER,GUYS, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION Poster, tell you wife to ERASE it if it is INKED. Me have gat tatoo on neck and hand, i don't think it's bad sha.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2012
iyatrustee: and to tink my own hubby is forcing me to get a tattoo against my wish? angry @op, abi make we swap wives? grin
What's this blah? How can you swap wives with a male?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by neyostica: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2012
Op, simply put, you are not in charge of your home, you are puhsie not a man
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by iyatrustee(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2012
Killz.:

What's this blah? How can you swap wives with a male?

i know ur body dey paraga. i meant d poster shld carry me and give his tattoo loving wife to my hubby! now u understand or u still wan show urself? angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2012
OP another guy that digz your wife has asked her to get the tatoo,or he prolly was the one that did it,if not why was she hiding it from you,and come to think of it,how can a married woman go naked for another man to tatoo? thats preposterous! the guy go just de finger the punny join. . .kai its painful,i really do feel the OP pain. but wait o,which kind tatoo did she draw on her kpekus? if its a big dikc na im be say your own don finish o.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2012
iyatrustee:

i know ur body dey paraga. i meant d poster shld carry me and give his tattoo loving wife to my hubby! now u understand or u still wan show urself? angry
Is that why you are hyperventilating? angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by iyatrustee(f): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
^^^^ comot for hia jor. bomboclat! angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2012
Killz.:

Pls understand that there is a substantial difference between a girlfriend, and a wife. . . Between the roles & duties of a girlfriend, and the role & duties of a wife. Confusing and those roles, carrying over the same ideas and mentality you have as a girlfriend, and believing you can substitute them as wife, is just stirring the cauldron of marital catastrophe. . . When it comes to being a wife, you DON'T just "dern a tattoo", unless you are ready to "dern your marriage" as well! wink

True!

iyatrustee:

Lolz.

OP your wife obviously likes tattoo,but for her to go on to draw a tattoo on
her most private areas without informing you about it,me think she has got some explanations to do. I wouldn't say she is cheating on
you(no evidence yet) but i'd reckon you sit her down and talk to her, because you are the man of the house,
and besides if the case was reverse, she'd be fumming and demanding for an explanation too.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
fatterman: I am married and Live with My wife at Home ,This morning as my wife was sleeping and her phone was ringing, so I woke her up to her pick calls, to my surprise she was rushing very fast and hiding her body, and I ask what is wrong with you, what i saw was so suprsing, she has tattoo all over her body, she never tell me her plans to draw a tattoo on her , and i never like a tattoo, she draw the tattoo on her bosom, waist, private parts, and shoulders, hmmm, I am still at shock, I don’t know what to do, I ask her what is the meaning of what she did, she never responded to me, My question is how can a married woman draw a tattoo without her husband permission? I am very angry now, I just rush out now, and still thinking what to do?
na native doctor give her the tattoo?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by coolguy2002: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
ladies now a days
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Myself2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ OP

Did you need to fabricate a story about "your wife" having a tatoo secretly just so you can ask the house if it was ok for a married woman to have a tatoo without the consent of the husband?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
tattoo or no tattoo dat one no be my concern.as far as the woman sabi yansh wella den i am satisfied grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by hassymo5(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ poster, did you say even her private part, pls react what nonsense, she went and open her leg, for someone to draw on her vagina,,,,, pls dis is serious
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by knowledge4(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
Did you say that tattoo was on her private? How did it get there? To that extent?
Mundane things of the world. Vanity.
The woman has no regard or respect for her husband and for God.
As far as she is concerned,her husband and God can go to blazes.
The Bible condemns tattoo in the Book of Deuteronomy 14:1 & Leviticus 19:28
Personally,i cannot tolerate it.Its demonic, not ordinary as people think it is.
It is an ancient,pagan,idolatrous practice.It is a submission to idol worship.
It has grave spiritual implications in the life of the person who does it on his/her body.
It is an invitation to demonic traffic in the life of the person.
When demons see tattoo on a person,they see their property in that person and will freely afflict the life of the person.
Having a wife who wears tattoo is akin to bringing or having an 'accursed thing' in your house (Joshua 7:11-13).
The presence of the Lord will depart from that family until they repent.Tattoo is an abomination in the sight of God.It is a disfiguration of a body created by God and a deviation from his original plan.God himself,will curse such people.
The woman has to go before the Lord in strong repentance and also go for deliverance in order to break the curses associated with tattooing.

2 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Its insultive for a wife to bastardize her own body that is also meant to be her hubby's.

2 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by beautifulzerah(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
I think she's under a kind of influence if she knew you didn't like it, she shouldn't have had the tatoo done. You two should talk about it.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by duality(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
she do finally blend.
@op, get born again and you'll know what to do. cos for now you are in danger.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Kweeeeke, early signs of a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by crackhouse(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hmm, tattoo in her privy and bossom?. I hope it's not my male folk that did the tattoo thing cos if it is, that means he must have gone in and out of the private part during the drawing. Pls don't let ur heart skip o.k. It's one of those things we see in women, a lot of guys enter them without their huby's consent. Don't worry o.k.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by manutayo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Who did that tatoo to her body? and what is the tatoo like? a pic or the name of her new lover?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by omega25red(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
beautifulzerah: I think she's under a kind of influence if she knew you didn't like it, she shouldn't have had the tatoo done. You two should talk about it.
oh here we go, what influence is she under? spiritual? what she needs deliverance?

Anyway poster what did she get? butterflies, panthers, or roses
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by puplin(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you
oh c'mon...when you're married, the 'I' turns to 'We'. It's more like being in a business relationship/partnership, u don't take business decisions behind your partners' back.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Iranoladun(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
I do not agree with the poster view.

Your wife should discuss it with you before getting the tatoo not seek your permission. If the role is reverse will you ask your wife for permission before getting a tatoo? When people get marry two has become one hence each partner should have consideration for the other person feeling when taking actions by discussing with them but not by seeking 'permission'.

For all those claiming that a man must have seen your wife's private parts while doing the tatoo. There are Females Tatoo artist as well as males.

However, your post reek of issue bordering on trust and communication. You need to sort out trust issue with your wife. Trust is the foundation of a good marriage. If the foundation is shaken the roof may collapse. Without trust every simple thing seem extra-ordinary!

2 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrH2: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you.

Kemmeya, u b beta mum, na ur typ woman go control till u die. If a wife, who is suppsd 2 1 body wit d husby, will do such a thing witout her husbys consent, den u must b a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.