Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32367 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by july21st(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
mumu wife
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by olajide8(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^what would going to see your pastor do? will pastor Oyedepo's slap remove the obvious tattoo by miracle?!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by jidewin(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
tiniyata: OP another guy that digz your wife has asked her to get the tatoo,or he prolly was the one that did it,if not why was she hiding it from you,and come to think of it,how can a married woman go naked for another man to tatoo? thats preposterous! the guy go just de finger the punny join. . .kai its painful,i really do feel the OP pain. but wait o,which kind tatoo did she draw on her kpekus? if its a big dikc na im be say your own don finish o.
Baaaaaad Nigga.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by iiiyyyk(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ op abi u be mumu ? you should know that the tatoos are free gift from the guy that's helping u do the job.

Do not confront her, privately investigate what i said, you will comeback here to tell us the truth.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by jidewin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
Poster....I clap for u jare...ur post sure pulls traffic..well done..now if the 'story' is anything to go by,the Man married a Girl in a Woman's body. This is no matter of culture,its simply copying what's in vogue in the western world,gainful or not.
Whenever a Wife begins to pull 'private stunts' without a prior discussion or approval from her man,then the union becomes questionable.
Haba,while single,my ladies just don't put up with anything just because it freaks them.....how much more now.....the wifey should just go and erase them Fast!!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by utimayor(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye:

i don't care about what she did: its her body she can do whatever the hell she likes to it she's old enough to

A Married woman? Lyk seriously? u ever heard about 'to luv and respect' or 1+1=1, Na ur type dey born pikin even for d houseboi.

U shld be confined to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by kemmeye: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
uti-mayor:

A Married woman? Lyk seriously? u ever heard about 'to luv and respect' or 1+1=1, Na ur type dey born pikin even for d houseboi.

U shld be confined to a psychiatric hospital.

and you should go hang yourself by your f0cking balls cuz i was not talking to you. so f0ck off by the way wats your problem
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ziediolike(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2012
Vikin: hmmmm....leave her make she wear the tattoo abeg. These places you mentioned are hidden areas only your eyes will see them( i hope ). so you have no option than to enjoy it. The deed has been done!
they are private areas abi? Who drew dem 4 her? N wit what instrument? Dat kin of woman fit put u 4 STD wahala na!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by sylve11: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2012
No, no, no, no, no, no, no (2ce)
I no go fit take am any more (lie, lie)
This no go happen again

sad sad cool
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ziediolike(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you
d way d wrld is going itz almost lyk up side down. I can as well say dat she does nt own me and de put my pr.ick in any hole i want..
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by infofta(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2012
Don't take it easy with her. Send her to the parents without her loads. Let her inform her parents herself. This is the beginning of the end.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ziediolike(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2012
iyatrustee: and to tink my own hubby is forcing me to get a tattoo against my wish? angry @op, abi make we swap wives? grin
lol one mans food is anoda mans poison, itz nt a bad idea
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by kemmeye: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2012
ziediolike:
d way d wrld is going itz almost lyk up side down. I can as well say dat she does nt own me and de put my pr.ick in any hole i want..

whole different situation
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by KevinII(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye:

kemmeye stop defending that woman.wetin she do bad well well. the more you defend her the more you look like ode so stop
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by dukekeata(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2012
The poster has to read the wise men manual. He has totally lost control of his home.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by http(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2012
This is my response if my wife ever try anything of such. REMOVE THE TATTOO OR REMOVE FROM MY HOUSE.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by browncool(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2012
She absolutely has no right to do such without your consent she obviously has some explanation for this act. How can a married woman allow another man to ramble her lower abdomen in the name of tattoo?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Emphasis(m): 2:45am On Apr 11, 2012
@poster my fellow nairalanders have said it all. She has just loose the 'trust nuts' in ur marriage and that could be very costly to fix. That she did a tattoo without ur consent is bad enough... But doing it on her private parts... Hmmm thats unthinkable... What sort of surprise could that be... Thats an irrational actions on her part, annoying enough she just wouldnt explain her actions... Am sure u most be boiling inside u. Did i here someone said it her body? So she can as well go sleep with Tom, Dick n Harry just because its her body? Or perhaps she can go adopt a child without my concern? What happened to communication?
Anyway the deed is done, just have her explain her actions, then u take it from there. Cheers
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Originakalokalo(m): 3:12am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you

someone drew that tatoo.remember? If he is a male then............
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by kemmeye: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Kevin_II:
kemmeye stop defending that woman.wetin she do bad well well. the more you defend her the more you look like ode so stop

OK don't get me wrong I'm not defending her all I said was that he should not be the only one to make the decisions for example if he says no but she says yes y does it have to be the guys opinion that stands. So maybe if you had an open mind about what I rote and did not base your opinion on just one reason you would understand me better. So you don't get to say anything k I'm not saying she did good or can you point out a place where I said that f not keep your mouth back where it belonngs (ur ass) before you making your stoopid and biased judgements
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Ganjafama(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2012
@kemmeye it's either you are a teenager or in your early twenties. Your comments have been nothing but senseless and irresponsible. You can insult me for all I care but I am saying the truth.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by oayombo: 4:40am On Apr 11, 2012
Ganjafama: @kemmeye it's either you are a teenager or in your early twenties. Your comments have been nothing but senseless and irresponsible. You can insult me for I care but I am saying the truth.
Gbam!!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2012
blink182: Kweeeeke, early signs of a failed marriage.
Dee le.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2012
neyostica:
still tongue or see it parted from fuckin mouth
Quit already, it's embarrassing reading your Spartarcus lines.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye:

How so? She doesn't own him, and noone can make that decision for him can they?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ekeroyal(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2012
[size=15pt]This marriage according by me should be dissolved ASAP for the following reasons:

1. No respect

2. No communication

3. No trust

4. No commitment

5. No love

In fact no relationship exists.

If my wife tries it, I'll teach her am the man in charge.

RUBBISH[/size]

Any woman or girl who comes here to support that bit.ch is a LovePeddler and is not married and if any guy comes here to support her is not man enough. No religion -Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Buddhism, Shintoism, Paganism supports this. So I don't know where some unscrupulous elements are getting the notion that it's her body and can do whatever she wishes to do with it. Can you even keep sentiments aside and see how foolish she is?

In fact case closed, Mods pls close this thread. It's annoying.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2012
ekeroyal: [size=15pt]This marriage according by me should be dissolved ASAP for the following reasons:

1. No respect

2. No communication

3. No trust

4. No commitment

5. No love

In fact no relationship exists.

If my wife tries it, I'll teach her am the man in charge.

RUBBISH[/size]

Any woman or girl who comes here to support that bit.ch is a LovePeddler and is not married and if any guy comes here to support her is not man enough. No religion -Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Buddhism, Shintoism, Paganism supports this. So I don't know where some unscrupulous elements are getting the notion that it's her body and can do whatever she wishes to do with it. Can you even keep sentiments aside and see how foolish she is?

In fact case closed, Mods pls close this thread. It's annoying.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
thanks man.
For those repeating that's its her body and she gets to make the decision, pls remember marriage is not by force.
And please next time think before you type, don't type one thing and then twist ür mouth to explain another, its just plain stoopid.
like I said I am still imagining what I will do, its her body, my behind.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Reptyle(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye:

OK don't get me wrong I'm not defending her all I said was that he should not be the only one to make the decisions for example if he says no but she says yes y does it have to be the guys opinion that stands. So maybe if you had an open mind about what I rote and did not base your opinion on just one reason you would understand me better. So you don't get to say anything k I'm not saying she did good or can you point out a place where I said that f not keep your mouth back where it belonngs (ur ass) before you making your stoopid and biased judgements

Kemmye you are missing the point. This isn't about whose opinion stands, this is about the fact that there was no agreement between the woman and her husband that she would get tattoos. Believe me,this is as bad as the man deciding to go be with another woman after all, going by your logic, "it's his body so he can also do anything with it." If both parties in a marriage run off and do whatever they like just because they want to have the last word and prove their independence, is that not a recipe for chaos? What then is the essence of relationship? Why heat up ur home unnecessarily?

I know a couple who had major issues for months just because the woman decided to get rid of her hair and adopt a crew cut without the husband's consent. Now that might sound petty but for as long as it took that woman to grow back her hair, their otherwise happy home knew no peace. There's no point creating unnecessary tension in your home.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by knowledge4(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2012
Mundane things of the world. Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity,vanity.
The woman has no regard or respect for her husband and for God.
As far as she is concerned,her husband and God can go to blazes.
The Bible condemns tattoo in the Book of Deuteronomy 14:1 & Leviticus 19:28
Personally,i cannot tolerate it.Its demonic, not ordinary as people think it is.
I cant imagine having intercourse with a woman having tattoo on her body.
It is an ancient,pagan,idolatrous practice.It is a submission to idol worship.
It has grave spiritual implications in the life of the person who does it on his/her body.
It is an invitation to demonic traffic in the life of the person.
When demons see tattoo on a person,they see their property in that person and will have legal grounds to freely afflict the life of the person.Those who have it are already possessed by demons but may not know.It is a FACT.
Having a wife who wears tattoo is akin to bringing into, or having an 'accursed thing' in your house (Joshua 7:11-13).
The presence of the Lord will surely depart from that family unless they repent.Tattoo is an abomination in the sight of God.It is a disfiguration of a body created by God and a deviation from his original plan.God himself,will curse such people.
The woman has to go before the Lord in strong repentance and also go for deliverance in order to break the curses associated with tattooing.Even if the husband consented to it,the two of them will come under God's wrath for disobedience.
Tattooing is the Spirit of the last days at work.
You the husband,you are the head of the home and God holds you accountable for the misdeeds in the marriage,though not your fault.When the forbidden fruit was eaten in Eden,Adam was directly questioned,not the woman.Yet it was the woman who caused the problem.In this case,you cannot divorce her (Malachi 2:16).You are one flesh with her.You should sit her down and make her see her error,and reasons why she has to repent and go for deliverance in a Bible believing Deliverance Ministry.
That is my own christian advice for you based on Scripture(The Bible).The truth of the Bible is alwayz bitter before men but we shall be judged by it.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by cool318(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2012
men, that is crazy!!!,
First i will take it easy, then Find out why she did it without my consent as the Husband
also know if it is a Temporary or Permanent Tattoo,
If its Temporary, sorry, cos i will use Laser and Beam all the shit out,
If its Permanent, sorry, cos she will Pack to her Father's house, show them what d hell she did without my consent,
Then i will look for a second wife, cos she can Kill.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by coolestboy(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2012
u'd better be careful with the prostitute u called ur wife, she will soon start dressing half naked.
Moreover,are there chidren between u people and she's of what age? No offense please!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by warrior101: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2012
it's her body and she can do whatever she wants with it. duh... she belongs to her husband and she is supposed to discuss it with her husband, come to a compromise before getting a tattoo done. any woman who think she can do anything she likes can as well end the marriage and be on her own. any man who lets her wife do whatever she likes under their marriage is an amateur...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.