Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32375 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
The woman is WRONG because,

1. she did it without her husband's consent.
2. she even hid it from her husband,allowing him to find out by himself.
3. she actually drew it in her most private body parts. Gosh!!
4. she disregarded her husband's view and dislike for tattoos,and still went ahead to surprise him with it.

I think she is a ho(sorry OP). No married woman in her right state of mind would go ahead to
disrespect her husband by doing what her husband detest most, now ladies don't give me that
21st century bull.shitt, if you cannot respect your spouse, then don't even think of getting married
in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by emmatok(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Hello! excuse me guys welcme to d 21st century where women married or nt got d rite to do wat they want wit their OWN BODY.so gve us a break!

Yea,

Stay off marriage .

This is 21st century. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by coogar: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
Goldieluks: The woman is WRONG because,

4. she disregarded her husband's view and dislike for tattoos,and still went ahead to surprise him with it.

I think she is a ho(sorry OP). No married woman in her right state of mind would go ahead to
disrespect her husband by doing what her husband detest most, now ladies don't give me that
21st century bull.shit, if you cannot respect your spouse, then don't even think of getting married
in the first place.

the woman is a trifling ho - the husband should drive her back to her father's house.
she must not come back until she peels the tattoo off her skin.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Hello! excuse me guys welcme to d 21st century where women married or nt got d rite to do wat they want wit their OWN BODY.so gve us a break!
This one is in JSS2.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Just wondering.

Are there these much senseless and useless people in the world or are folks on NL just being deliberately f00lish?

Hmm na wa o,reading many posts on this thread makes me say odikwa egwu o.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by KevinII(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
OP i hope the man wey give am tatto for private part no test the thing first?
your woman don kolo finish
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by jafeni: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
Issues like this occur everyday,wife taking decisions without a mutual agreement by both parties. We live in a modern doesn't mean we should forget dialogue. Women are not slaves but part of a man's world therefore the wife should have discussed with the husband since he doesn't like tatoo @least they can reach a compromise. I love tatoo though ......smiles.

Poster: your doubts is scaring me! But i will salute your decision of walking away first and taking decision later . Also the same do what makes u happy.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
oradee:

whats moronic about it? if she had drawn a cute lovely rose at the base of her back wld he be out her on NL spilling shii...?

and for ur bloody info, tattoo has been a cultural thing long before you,the poster and his wife were born (or is it because its now takes defined shapes and colours)...ask ur granny why she has tribal marks?

What is the link with this junk you wrote and explaining the moronic analogy you made?

1) What has she getting a tattoo of a "cute lovely rose at the base of her back" or a "cute lovely onion at the temple of her forehead" got to do with the moronic analogy of getting a tattoo and putting on weight?

2) Which part of your body do you use to think? What makes you think the OP would be delighted with a tattoo of "cute lovely rose at the base of her back"? What makes you think he is into tattoo on his wife at all?

3) And what if tattoo is a cultural thing? That means he should like it? So she can even take their kids without his permission and go an give them tribal marks because it is cultural and he should like it? What even makes you sure his tribe/people are one of those that do tattoo?

Do you struggle with reasoning and comprehension?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2012

Well, hello! This is the same 21st century where your arse can be dumped!

Who said their should be a law banning her from doing whatever she wants to do?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
fresh_dude: This one is in JSS2.
I Pray o
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
Goldieluks: The woman is WRONG because,

21st century bull.shitt, if you cannot respect your spouse, then don't even think of getting married
in the first place.

You missed out the WORST ONE!

5. She ignored him when he complained and asked her.

She gave his views and objection a big fat middle finger. She ignored him like "see this mumu".
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Will you shut up and go and read your books? undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
Sagamite:

She gave his views and objection a big fat middle finger. She ignored him like "see this mumu".

Can you just imagine, she get heart sha!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Will you shut up and go and read your books? undecided
Read ke?the likes of that one only look at a book during school hours with a teacher in class ofcourse and they never get what's being said,primary schools are on hols now so free am grin.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Killz1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
freecocoa: Read ke?the likes of that one only look at a book during school hours with a teacher in class ofcourse and they never get what's being said,primary schools are on hols now so free am grin.
grin grin grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by neyostica: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
poster come and update us on the latest na undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
olajide_07:
no what i was trying to say is if this guy really loves this girl it wouldnt be to easy to just tell her to go (talking from experience)

of course it is NOT easy but he has to do what is RIGHT. it doesnt matter how much he loves her, he now has to unplug his heart and let his brain take over the situation (because obviously, love makes no difference to this damsel). staying with someone just because you are afraid of the unknown is sending the wrong message to that gal, who clearly didnt have any respect for her husband wishes or their r/ship.

and if he should act on her mannerism he might probably end up killing her with beating, just like the guy that killed a girl in lekki the picture is below her own case was she recieving phone calls from guys and recieving friends on facebook,

you are now comparing a sick insecure and jealous guy with the OP? well if that is so, you surely know why it is best for them to divorce ASAP then? lol!!!

2. if he should talk to much it would be termed that he isnt interested in the relationship again and he is just trying to instigate something or hid under the umbrella of something to say he is tired of the relationship.

there is no such thing as "too much talking" when it comes to your needs and desire in any union, communication is the key. men and women have to be fully honest about the kind of mate they want, and should never settle for less, unless THEY decide to do so on their own accord (and not being FORCED to accept something they aint cool with, like the OP)

3. its better for someone to do the difficult job of bring her back on line and someone people would find it hard to castigate.

here is something you need to remember:
A) you should only forgive someone, IF THEY ARE REMORSEFUL ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS.
B) you should only try to bring someone "back in line", if you believe that this person can be rehabilitated.
C) walking away is sometimes the only way to help someone who is selfish, disrespectful and too big headed.
D) there is no point wasting time and energy in trying to save someone THAT DOESNT WANT TO BE SAVED.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by denzel2009: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
fatterman: I am married and Live with My wife at Home ,This morning as my wife was sleeping and her phone was ringing, so I woke her up to her pick calls, to my surprise she was rushing very fast and hiding her body, and I ask what is wrong with you, what i saw was so suprsing, she has tattoo all over her body, she never tell me her plans to draw a tattoo on her , and i never like a tattoo, she draw the tattoo on her bosom, waist, private parts, and shoulders, hmmm, I am still at shock, I don’t know what to do, I ask her what is the meaning of what she did, she never responded to me, My question is how can a married woman draw a tattoo without her husband permission? I am very angry now, I just rush out now, and still thinking what to do?

Are you impotent? She obviously knows she could hide it from you forever and you were only able to see it cos she was rushing to get her phone.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
fatterman: I am married and Live with My wife at Home ,This morning as my wife was sleeping and her phone was ringing, so I woke her up to her pick calls, to my surprise she was rushing very fast and hiding her body, and I ask what is wrong with you, what i saw was so suprsing, she has tattoo all over her body, she never tell me her plans to draw a tattoo on her , and i never like a tattoo, she draw the tattoo on her bosom, waist, private parts, and shoulders, hmmm, I am still at shock, I don’t know what to do, I ask her what is the meaning of what she did, she never responded to me, My question is how can a married woman draw a tattoo without her husband permission? I am very angry now, I just rush out now, and still thinking what to do?

She doesn't need your permission to DO SOMETHING TO HER OWN BODY and if she decides to stab herself, she still doesn't need your permission.

Partners should communicate with each other when homes, children, finances, jobs, business, and health is about to change the dynamics of the family structure or lifestyle.

A tattoo is not life threatening and shouldn't be an issue with family structure nor lifestyle. I am sure you will do something stupid one day to yourself and she has to live with it.

Life isn't always fair but it beats being dead.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

She doesn't need your permission to DO SOMETHING TO HER OWN BODY and if she decides to stab herself, she still doesn't need your permission.

Partners should communicate with each other when homes, children, finances, jobs, business, and health is about to change the dynamics of the family structure or lifestyle.

A tattoo is not life threatening and shouldn't be an issue with family structure nor lifestyle. I am sure you will do something stupid one day to yourself and she has to live with it.

Life isn't always fair but it beats being dead.

I don't think the OP is saying its his decision to make, he is only trying to communicate the fact that his wife took him unaware.
Which is very wrong of the wife, because a good and humble wife would not go ahead to surprise her husband with what he detest most. Marriage is also about compromising and sacrificing one's needs for his/her spouse (most times). It goes both ways.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

I don't think the OP is saying its his decision to make, he is only trying to communicate the fact that his wife took him unaware.
Which is very wrong of the wife, because a good and humble wife would not go ahead to surprise her husband with what he detest most. Marriage is also about compromising and sacrificing one's needs for his/her spouse (most times). It goes both ways.

We are saying the same thing with different packaging. It does go both ways which why I said at the end of my post that he will do something stupid to his body and she will have to deal with it.

Even if she did confer with him about getting a tattoo and he demands that she doesn't....it will not stop her from doing what she wants to do. If divorcing her over a tattoo is happiness for him by all means I hope that it does and his next wife is ultra perfect undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by stagger: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you

What nonsense are you talking? After marriage the wife owns the husband's body and the husband owns the wife's body. Pure and simple.

It is very wrong for a wife to get a tattoo without her husband's permission. Now that the OP has said he hates tattoos, will he be blamed if he hypothetically decides not to touch the wife again?

Many women of today kill their marriages because of lack of wisdom. Then when another woman steals their husband's heart, they will run here to start complaining! angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

We are saying the same thing with different packaging. It does go both ways which why I said at the end of my post that he will do something stupid to his body and she will have to deal with it.

Even if she did confer with him about getting a tattoo and he demands that she doesn't....it will not stop her from doing what she wants to do. If divorcing her over a tattoo is happiness for him by all means I hope that it does and his next wife is ultra perfect undecided undecided undecided

I see what you mean, but you should also remember that in marriages, men tends to get away with so many things,compared to women. Women are expected to be reserved,understanding and humble in some arguable sense. The man may go out,get a tattoo and still come back home to explain to his wife why he did it, but for a woman to do it without the knowlegde of the husband does speaks a lot of volume, and its comes across like the woman is in charge here.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
stagger:

What nonsense are you talking? After marriage the wife owns the husband's body and the husband owns the wife's body. Pure and simple.

It is very wrong for a wife to get a tattoo without her husband's permission. Now that the OP has said he hates tattoos, will he be blamed if he hypothetically decides not to touch the wife again?

Many women of today kill their marriages because of lack of wisdom. Then when another woman steals their husband's heart, they will run here to start complaining! angry

Lack of wisdom? So you justified a man cheating because his wife gotten a tattoo? Do the husband need the wife's permission to Bleep another woman? Oh! That only applies to the woman? WTF.

When someone wants to get out of the relationship or marriage, THEY WILL FIND ANYTHING TO JUSTIFIED why they want to get out. Because the wife gotten a tattoo doesn't amount to cheating, stealing, and causing harm to a person.

If you are going to use the Bible, please actually read the contents. The man owns the woman's body sexually and the woman owns the man's body sexually. It is written in black and white in the book of Ephesians and it points clearly about sex and not allowing other persons to come into the marital bed.

It also stated in the very BIBLE you used, that the only way a couple can divorce is through sexual infidelity or death. It is clear that a tattoo isn't a sexual infidelity and the wife didn't die. If he divorces his wife without Biblical reasons and marries another woman, he has committed adultery. He can find that in the book of Matthews. I strongly suggest people who ACTUALLY KNOW THE BIBLE use it in any debate. You look like a damn fool when you do.

I am the very LAST PERSON you want to go into a biblical debate. Just saying.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

I see what you mean, but you should also remember that in marriages, men tends to get away with so many things,compared to women. Women are expected to be reserved,understanding and humble in some arguable sense. The man may go out,get a tattoo and still come back home to explain to his wife why he did it, but for a woman to do it without the knowlegde of the husband does speaks a lot of volume, and its comes across like the woman is in charge here.

I am sorry, the man is the head of the family but he isn't God. He has to follow the same rules applies to me for he is not above God.

I don't see a woman being in charge, I see a woman decided to get a tattoo on her own body and didn't confer with her husband. He doesn't have the right to tell her what she can or can't do to her own body.

If she brings another person into her marital bed/body then that is a different story but she didn't. She gotten a tattoo for FFS.

The marriage vow also stated for BETTER AND WORSE.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by neyostica: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
SMDH
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am sorry, the man is the head of the family but he isn't God. He has to follow the same rules applies to me for he is not above God.

I don't see a woman being in charge, I see a woman decided to get a tattoo on her own body and didn't confer with her husband. He doesn't have the right to tell her what she can or can't do to her own body.

If she brings another person into her marital bed/body then that is a different story but she didn't. She gotten a tattoo for FFS.

The marriage vow also stated for BETTER AND WORSE.

The man is the head of the house like you rightly said. So what do you expect, that the man should be disregarded and disrespected by the woman? Yes sometimes there may be disrespect, but in this case, the man(her husband) already communicated to his wife about his hatred for tattoos. But she still went ahead to draw a tattoo on her most private parts. Mrs chima I believe you are married and I don't think you would go ahead to please yourself and displease your husband this way. What are we talking about here. The woman is on the wrong no matter what not. People can continue saying she gots a right to do whatever she likes to her body, but then again she is under a man for Christ sake. It all boils down to creating peace in one's marriage my dear.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sagamite:

I read this and tried not to laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

The man is the head of the house like you rightly said. So what do you expect, that the man should be disregarded and disrespected by the woman? Yes sometimes there may be disrespect, but in this case, the man(her husband) already communicated to his wife about his hatred for tattoos. But she still went ahead to draw a tattoo on her most private parts. Mrs chima I believe you are married and I don't think you would go ahead to please yourself and displease your husband this way. What are we talking about here. The woman is on the wrong no matter what not. People can continue saying she gots a right to do whatever she likes to her body, but then again she is under a man for Christ sake. It all boils down to creating peace in one's marriage my dear.

LMAO@disrespect the husband because she got a tattoo on her own body. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If someone allow something simple as a tattoo to dissolve their relationship then they do not deserve peace. Simple as that.

Some people need to learn to choose which battle is important to fight and I wouldn't waste my time fussing with my husband if he got tribal marks on his face even If I don't want him to. I have better things to battle.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@disrespect the husband because she got a tattoo on her own body. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If someone allow something simple as a tattoo to dissolve their relationship then they do not deserve peace. Simple as that.

Some people need to learn to choose which battle is important to fight and I wouldn't waste my time fussing with my husband if he got tribal marks on his face even If I don't want him to. I have better things to battle.

There's no need deliberating on a obvious issue such as this. Yes there are better things to battle in marriage like you rightly stated, but little things such as this, does brings about misuderstanding, distrust or feelings of betrayal. Besides, this story sounds as if the woman knows what she is doing and she simply doesn't care about the outcome.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

There's no need deliberating on a obvious issue such as this. Yes there are better things to battle in marriage like you rightly stated, but little things such as this, does brings about misuderstanding, distrust or feelings of betrayal. Besides, this story sounds as if the woman knows what she is doing and she simply doesn't care about the outcome.

Uhnn uhnn. That's a damn shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.