Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148113 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
OILPRINCE, u dey here too. 
how many of u are attending batch 14 graduation on thursday? me
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Oilprince(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
grin grin grin

I dey o,

as many that wish to collect their appointment letter that day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by luv10: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
i like u so much
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by luv10: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
do u know that there are jobs for u all

juct click on the down links
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Guys, whats up? the thread was on the 4th page.
Don't give up, we're resuming in edjeba next month by the special grace of God.

I sense good news in the next few hours.
God never fails. Guys, I need your faith with mine so that I don't get blessed all alone.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
@kvolander nice one. i believe that before the end of dis week, we shall hear best news. AMEN
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
Its good to see that this thread is coming alive once more. Well wat can I say that hasn't been said already, Let's just pray to God that everything goes well.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2010
guys, pls nobody should bite me grin, but i'm thinking some people might be put on a waiting list again this year, so pls keep ya plans flexible wink.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemisolar(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
hi guys, if you need #50-100,000 to start/grow your business. you cal e- mail me at pettral@yahoo.com. or call 08052141582.

this is strictly for small business owners only.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
neatact:

guys, pls nobody should bite me grin, but i'm thinking some people might be put on a waiting list again this year, so pls keep ya plans flexible wink.

Are you for real? Is that a confirmed info?
I'm thinking they'll be taking a significant number of candidates for the SITP this batch. Also, learnt some that did their SRD earlier on in late June and early july performed below expection.

Anyhow, it's still in God's hands.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ikegil: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
There is so much going around that one doesnt know what exactly to believe. One thing is certain, God's plan for each of us wont go un-fulfilled.
I am glad this thread is back where it rightly belongs,
Well done guys,
One Love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tkovie2002(m): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2010
Please I would like to apply for the next available SITP batch. Please give me as much information as possible. I have an OND in Computer Engineering and was told that I can apply for SITP 1. Hoping to hear from you all.

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2010
My fellow hopeful how are we doin? Well just thought I shld bring dis thread forward. Have anyone heard or placed a call lately? Pls let's share our infos to keep our spirit alive. heard they are still on the process. Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
a lot of pple including me have almost lost hope in shell job cos its taking longer time than necessary to round off the process. One year after we completed SRD they re still looking for suitable positions up till now. Their contemporaries such as chevron, mobil re still hiring. everything is heresay, thats why i was even tired to check the thread recently. Anyway, i wish everybody all the best!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ tjcrown,

don't give up, our miracles are few days away.

Hang on bro. coz God is still on the throne.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2010
Well guys, its been a struggle, for some a 2 year period others less, I dpoke to a top HR person in Lag and she said that this process will end before the year runs out. So let's b hopeful!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pradok: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2010
pepperyboy:

Well guys, its been a struggle, for some a 2 year period others less, I dpoke to a top HR person in Lag and she said that this process will end before the year runs out. So let's b hopeful!!

end of the year? that's alarming. so they want ppl to die of high BP before that time? all this multinationals they play with us hopefulls oh,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by impish: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2010
Hi guys! I remember I read this thread through and through last year. It started out of boredom and then I was moved and touched by the thread and the comraderie on here. I feel like I even know all of u guys sef. embarassed embarassed Good work guys. To all the 2009 hopefuls, I salute u. I know how it must feel. Ive been on the mobil waiting list since last year august or so too. sad

We have all been hearing different conflicting intel as regards medicals IVs etc. Some ppl are adamant that this week IS the week, whilst some say before the end of the month. Everyone says their intel is "confirmed" but I have no way of knowing. My point it, lets not loose hope. The God that brought us this far wont leave us now?

But sha, I am tired of waiting too and wish Shell will just send out the IVs already. Have a great week all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2010
Hi guys, Now, this must be the week for our medicals IV to arrive.

A shell employee said the medicals ought to have been sent since and remember Bernard Enahoro said it's month end. So hopefully, before the end of the week, we should be smiling.

It's time to keep the thread alive again hopefuls coz I brought it from page 4.

Cheers guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2010
Kvolander, this ur info is appealing to the ears but then again we need to get confirmation from other sources. Any info from anybody else?‎​
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
it sounds appealing though. But shell is well known for dissapointment as no activities suggest that they may go ahead with recruitment. However, God is miraculous, hence anything can happen.

@kvonlander

the expected medical IVs is it for the engineers who are meant for sitp or hr/finance graduates are inclusive.

your response will appreciated.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
@tjcrown i think its for technical not commercial.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
oghene cheksa, were u dey guy?? How far any beta info, b like say you concurr with kvolander,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
pepperyboy ur guy dey oh. as per wetin kvolander yarn, i think so cos speculations say na month end/ early September. make we dey look make we see how e go be. afterall we dn dey wait since last year so wetin con be 2-3weeks time. anyway na GOD hand everytin dey sha. how ur own end before i forget?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
ma broda na so we see am make we dey look, am okay jare!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
tjcrown:

it sounds appealing though. But shell is well known for dissapointment as no activities suggest that they may go ahead with recruitment. However, God is miraculous, hence anything can happen.

@kvonlander

the expected medical IVs is it for the engineers who are meant for sitp or hr/finance graduates are inclusive.

your response will appreciated.

I was referring to the technical grads.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fidelio(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2010
, Persistently, Prayerfully, Patiently, Preparedly, WAITING

, but not for too long again.

wish us all hopefuls the good news to our mails boxes sooon.

amiiiiin
[flash=200,200][/flash]

undecided lipsrsealed wink smiley grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by neatact: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
it is well grin, we shall tell the story how we overcame
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by impish: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
I have just heard that medicals IVs have been sent to some. This is from another job board oh! Im still waiting for mine. Congrats in advance to you all! grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
@impish

can u please furnish the house the source of your info like posting the link here or simply write it to ensure the veracity of ur claim.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tjcrown: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2010
after all the rumours and speculations, shell in their usual manner dissapoints nairalander once again! i ve said this in this forum that, shell seems not to be ready for any employment now!

All the best sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.