Stats: 3,140,595 members, 7,770,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147784 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
hi my good people in the house, i just want to know if any body have heard from shell yet,cos they said it is dec. that they will call people for medicals. iam, hope full they will call us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
You have got that right ranbaxy, december don reach ohhh,
anyway i'm sure that soon our mails will start flying in and all that,
How are you doing anyway and how was the weekend?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by vigorous: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
my interview was in warri on 28th nov., to inform u all, the petroleum engineers did their srd for technical graduate recruitment on 28, 29 and 30th november. the program will start in the month of march and 120 candidates will be selected from 300 that was shortlisted. this is according to my facilitator.
nairalanders, shell Aduki will bring us together, one love, see u there.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2007
Hmmm vigorous thank you for the vigorous info, heheheheheheheehe

seriously though this 120 number seems to be sticking, so im thinking 120 technical 120 none technical?
seems a likely figure shaaa,

hope your interview wasnt too vigorous, (sorry i am going on and on about your vigorous I.D its just too irresistable, LOL)

so have the srd interviews rounded up completely? and when exactly did your facilitator tell you medical invites will be sent?we have already figured out it'll probabrly be in december or something but nothing's concrete yet, would be a perfect christmas gift though, my shell medical invitation letter another step closer to that shell job of mine,

Wish you all shell hopefuls in the house special christmas gifts wrapped in special email messages, that will tell you you just got your dream jobs, (hope that came out right, )

Signing out for now, talk to you all later

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ratiken(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ Vigorous
Hope u had a wonderful SRD with your facilitator.
Plz from what you gathered from your facilitator, can you infer that the SRD is over for SITP hopefuls?
Are People still being invited for the SRD?
Do you know if the SRD has been conducted for chemical engineers?

@Robbie lex and all
What other info do you think could be useful to curious peeps like me.

I aint got any reponse yet, neither positive nor hazard, any hope for me?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
from the info. i got from a friend, the interview is still on. some guys are having their on 7/12/07. let us pray to God,. if he has pulled us through the test , he can stil pulled us through the interview.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ratiken(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thanks Ranbaxy
But I think I am more interested in when the peeps whom are to have their SRD on 07/12 got their IV.
Is the SRD only on fridays?

Am quite a curious person, plz bear with me. And for all whom have had theirs SRDs, ALL D BEST.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
it was a friend that give me the info. i did mine on wensday oct. 10th. as for when they got their i.v, i dont really know.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
Rati ken are you still waiting to be called for the interview?
if you received a mail saying you were successful at the test then i think you should still expect an invitation for interview,
if you did receive a mail why don't you try calling up one of the numbers there to ask for more information about it rather than just waiting, but i'm sure they'll call you for the interview but dont just sit there call them and ask whats going on.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2007
alternatively you can send an e-mail to bernard Osahon that invited you for the test asking him to help you check. try it, it could work. cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by vigorous: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ RANBAXY, I was invited for my srd, a day before the interview proper. i was called 6.15 pm and i got to shell yard by 9.00 pm the same day. although there was a mistake in my e-mail address, so they call me on phone and asked me to correct it, and to go and check my mail and start coming to them as i was scheduled for 6.45 am the next morning. check your box now, if there is no negative mail, then expect a call anytime. the srd continues.

@ Robbie lex. medicals for sitp technical will be january. Both successful and non successful candidates will receive e-mail but successful ones only will also be called on phone.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2007
Thanks for the info Patazie, but i suggest you start a thread of your own so other interested people can find out about this your info rather than dashing into ours, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Vigorous i guess you sitp folks havent gotten any feedback atall, well i did hr/fin and some members of my group have already been contacted with negative info, someone else in another group has already done his medicals tooo, so i dont know ohhhh guess they are running things a bit differently i mean sitp and hr/fin, i dunno, but thanks for the info sha, and if you have any info on hr/fin you could lemme know,

Yeah Rati ken i think you should do what tunene suggested, send an email and try and find out about it ok,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Shinatu: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2007
@Robbie Lex

I will be surprised if you do not get the job, I think you have the right approach, attitude and what it takes to work in Shell. Let us know what happens eventually.

@Others yet to undergo the interview
Please go through Robbie Lex's post on what to expect at the interview, it is relevant for SITPtechnical too.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ratiken(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Robbie Lex and all
I've long sent a mail to Bernard but no response seems coming.
I'll just keep waiting. I might be curious but my hope hardly dies.

So thanks to all for your concerns and replies. Maybe a Phone No to get in touch with Shell HR will be well appreciated too.
Thanks all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
Awww thank you very much Shinatu, really sweet and nice of you to say that

You seem to have gone through the SRD day before, there's alot of depth in the few words you posted, or is there even more to you than meets the I.D    

Lol, welcome onboard either ways, and yeah you'll most definately be hearing from me,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hmmm rati ken.i think the phone call option would be the best though,
wasn't there a number in the mail you got?

i think you should check the mail sent to you congratulating you about your success in the test and check for the hr's number there, because i think there are different facilitators for different areas and all

Let me know what happens
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by puskin: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
I really pray that this xmas will be swell for all of us with the good news!!! Our medicals. what other better xmas present can one think of right now.
I am SITP.

@RANBAXXY If you r SITP also, that means we both did our SRD on the same day,10th Oct., meaning i know u.

Pls, this might not be the appropriate thread to post this but i need help on Bristow Helicopters test format. I am to have the test on the 11th Dec. @ Sheraton hotels, Ikeja. Pls, anyone with useful info on the test format should kindly paste it here.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2007
Pushkin all the best in your test, sorry though i can't really help you there, i don't know anything about their test format maybe someone else in the house might, you could also post a new thread on the topic, that might help,

Merrry xmas in advance to you toooo

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Nehe(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
Good day all nairalanders,

Its been a while now as i have not placed comments on this thread. But I should improve on that now with information cos "information is power".

Please does any1 know what is entailed to be a Practice Candidate at any stage of an interview? Precisely that of Shell?

Any with useful information can intimate me thru this medium before the COB.

Thanks all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2007
@puskin,
my brother just finished his pilot training for bristow helicopters. i only know about their pilot interviews. they have three of such, one for those without any flying experience, one for those with PPL (private practice licence) and one for those with CPL (commercial). if u ar successful, u could b on ur way 2 SA for training. if u are on level one, u dont have a problem, just concentrate on ordinary level physics and geography. also learn about floatation. if u ar on level 2, u need to know the different types of helicopters and the basic principles of its operation. if u are on level 3, then u need to know all u have been tought about helicopters. hope this helps. on the whole, just relax and stay focused, u will succeed.

how una dey for this thread? i did my sitp srd on the 30th nov, and am electrical not petroleum. there will still be like 3 to 4 groups after my group from the list i saw. we will know our fate before xmas, so make una relax, but the sitp starts in march. my srd went well (we thank God as always) and thanks a lot robie lex, ur advice was very useful. for those who have not done theirs, try to grab a copy of shell report 2006, or 2005, 0r 2004. i was lucky to lay my hands on the 2006 copy before i went to warri, and i was lucky again to have a 2004 copy placed in my room in warri which i read out of nothing to do, but it turned out to be the most useful material i read. it is very helpful in the case study. in fact if u understand the report, the case study is a walk over for u. for the technical interview, u wont have a problem as long as u did ur project urself. in answering any questions, keep the CAR in mind. this will b explaine to u wen u get there.

make una no ever forget say na God dey in charge of everything wey we de do, so if we please am, e go please us. to God b d Glory.

I HAIL ALL OF UNA. WE GO MAKE AM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2007
Hi onavae,
glad to know i was helpful, yes you are sooo right about the God factor, we should hold on to him, and if Shell is really where he wants us to be then we will all get there

Whatever the outcome of this shell journey, lets all truly enjoy Christmas and not forget the reason for the season, God watches over us and we should all remember that in his time everything becomes beautiful.

, so SRD still continues and the endless wait also continues, hope you all had a fab weekend, I'm so looking forward to the holidays, i really need the break,

Lets keep each other posted drop a note once or twice,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello Everyone!!!

Just wanted to check up on everyone. Just to encourage us that all our outstanding blessings this 2007 would locate us before year end (Shell inclusive grin) in Jesus name. Nothing new really, i just heard that there is a serious reconstruction going on in Shell at the moment so recruitment just might be on hold

Merry Christmas to you all. Seconding what Robbielex said, Jesus is the reason for the season. Lets walk in consciuosness of that tthroughout this period.

Have a wonderful week y'all wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ every1

d SITP SRD ended last friday i.e 7th Dec. let's b +v bout d outcomes. ma fone is alwayz wit me n i respond 2 any flash, talk more of a kol. we'l share d gud newz. hav a nice day every1. Chiao
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by gj: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2007
Guys, this is taking too long! I did my own interview more than two months ago; it's not been easy waiting. But all the same, I will never run out of patient. Let's keep waiting till the bell is finally rung. Afterall Shell, I might say, worth waiting for. Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oshilim: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hey Guys,
I think Shell is done with the interwiews;uncomfirmed sha.Please those of you that did theirs lately, I mean this Month Dec '07 should give us latest info from the SRD facilator. , wishing you all merry xmas and a prosperuos New year in advance. Jesus never fails just have faith because we are already there. CONGRATS ALL.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hey pple,
Nawa for Shell oh. I got an email from Shell this morning. They said they jusy wanted to update me about my application that my application is still under review. I also had my SRD day over 2mths ago and im wondering why it's taking them so long Notwithstanding, we go make am in Jesus name, this their review must bring about good news oh grin.

Pls did anyone get that email?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by shinysmrt: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2007
hey guys,

robbie lex u are really a great man 4 this great thot of starting this thread grin
i'm really a shell hopeful and was wondering if anyone has any information on the next sitp/1 (for 2008)
i missed d last one sad and don't want to miss the next one.
pls when would it start, when do i apply, pls help!!!
i'm really a novice when it comes to this
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by shinysmrt: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2007
hi robbie lex

pls i really need a reply, do u hav any info on d next sitp/1?
pls help!!!, anybody!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2007
@shiny_smrt

well for all i know the next SITP/1 going by their trend(SHELL) for the past couple of years, the advert shld be out sometime towards the end of july at this website www.phillipsconsulting.net and in the national dailies too at about that same time. so keep your ears to the ground then. good luck buddy grin

@everyone

Men i no go lie this long wait on SITP na wa oooooooohhhhhhh but i will endulge all of us to keep the faith strong and keeping hoping for a wonderful yultide gift from God this season, sorry a second gift grin JESUS CHRIST being the first and most important of all the gifts cos HE is the reason for the season.

So once again and a very merry xmas and a prosperous 2008 ahead of us all.

See you guys at the top in March, 2008(SITP)

Peace out grin wink cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by shinysmrt: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2007
men that's going to be a long wait! sad
anyway i'll keep my fingers crossed.
thanks a lot buddy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by gj: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2007
tosat:

Hey people,
Nawa for Shell oh. I got an email from Shell this morning. They said they jusy wanted to update me about my application that my application is still under review. I also had my SRD day over 2mths ago and im wondering why it's taking them so long Notwithstanding, we go make am in Jesus name, this their review must bring about good news oh grin.

Please did anyone get that email?
Tosat, who sent u the email, and what did u apply for? SITP/1 or Hr/Finance
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi people
i got the same mail, and i think the mail is for hr/fin people cos we are the ones who have gotten some sort of feedback so farr, but i don't know, Yeah it is taking forever but hey you guys lets all hang in there, from the looks of things this job may not even start till april next year,

How are the holiday preps going?so far i'm yet to smell christmas in the air, though im sure by the time i go on break the fill of the season will really begin to kick in,

mERRRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64