Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147782 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bellamoda: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please can we be informed when the next SITP recruitment will begin i don't want it to pass me by.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by papihand: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2010
Hello my fellow nigerians there is this very cool site that shows leads on Vacancies from the news papers. www.nigerianvacancies.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by papihand: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Druss(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
Just called my guy at Shell ,

This year's intake of graduates that were interviewed - the comments made were funny. Some people with first classes had as much intelligence as a mustard seed. You will not enter that company unless you demonstrate your ability to think outside the box.

That said - to those who made it - congrats. To those who didnt, nice try.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by papihand: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by benusi: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2010
Good Morning House. Please what is the General Structure for a Shell Based Interview. What I mean exactly is the nature of questions to Expect. Sincere responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jamebex(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2010
Please which track can a Biochemistry graduate apply to. Abeg ooh make una help me.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ADEBOSUN(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
I'm new on this particular thread, but i feel i know everything and everyone. I actually almost cried at some of the stories from testing to srd to sitp, Sounds to me like the nigerian version of the american dream, I guess we can call it the Nigerian dream! Love this thread,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ameenah(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
SITP has started shortlisting again, so whats it gonna be like this year
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2011
Where are the guys for last year? No hope?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 4thdim: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2011
It begins here again, tales to be told, destinies to be fulfilled, dreams to be actualized. It's all coming back to me now!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2011
any news
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bachie: 10:43am On May 31, 2011
hello people,

first time here, this is a very interesting and informative thread,

so where are all the people that wrote the technical graduate selection tests this month?

let's get this thread moving again

be back soon, cheers smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bachie: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
guys how far now,
i heard some people have gotten invites for shell recruitment day on the 17th of June, has anyone here gotten an invite?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
any news about SRD?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by debosky(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
I suspect Shell has started getting in touch with people who were successful or unsuccessful after a recent SRD.

I received an email in error from Shell saying I had been unsuccessful after attending SRD, when in actual fact I haven't applied to Shell for anything for four years.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
I wonder why a multinational would be playing such prank.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^

I got a reply from them saying it was 'human error'. I was away for a while so I didn't get the messages till I checked my email this weekend.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
it better be a human error o,
but wat is heppenin?
are ppl in NL not doin SRD this year? why the silence?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
pls has shell started sending out rejection mails?
someone told me today tha he heard onn another forum dat they have started

thanx
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2011
D
debosky:

I suspect Shell has started getting in touch with people who were successful or unsuccessful after a recent SRD.

I received an email in error from Shell saying I had been unsuccessful after attending SRD, when in actual fact I haven't applied to Shell for anything for four years.

You are right, i helped someone print out his presentation yesterday. he was to defend it in their office!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
nne_mak:

D
You are right, i helped someone print out his presentation yesterday. he was to defend it in their office!

wait probably you didnt know what you printed,you probably printed his technical presentation for the SRD,cos the SRDs are not finished yet,not until the end of the month.
its not possible for him to do a presentation at their office without doing medical,doesnt make sense.

pls sir dnt spread false info,
thank you.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bachie: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
nne_mak:

D

hi nne_mak
can you please be a little clearer, don't understand what you mean when you say someone was going to defend his presentation in their office?
thanx

have seen some speculation on another site about only 14 people being chosen at the end of the SRD exercise, about there being no more SITP that it is straight into work mode, etc
phew, it is well in Jesus name Amen :-) and I am among the chosen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
thomasjohn:

wait probably you didnt know what you printed,you probably printed his technical presentation for the SRD,cos the SRDs are not finished yet,not until the end of the month.
its not possible for him to do a presentation at their office without doing medical,doesnt make sense.

pls sir dnt spread false info,
thank you.

I dont spread Flase info, I said i printed presentation for SRD, i didnt bother checking if its technical or not. I also didnt state that SRD has ended. the young lad told me he was going to do SRD presentation with shell, so it may not be in their "OFFICE" but i know its for SRD,

Also there is this lil relative that her status for commerical read SHORTLISTED all this while only to get A RE-ASSETMENT mail saying she is not shortlisted!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
nne_mak:

D

nne_mak:

I dont spread Flase info, I said i printed presentation for SRD, i didnt bother checking if its technical or not. I also didnt state that SRD has ended. the young lad told me he was going to do SRD presentation with shell, so it may not be in their "OFFICE" but i know its for SRD,

Also there is this lil relative that her status for commerical read SHORTLISTED all this while only to get A RE-ASSETMENT mail saying she is not shortlisted!!!

its ur second post dt clarified the issues,in ur 1st post u ddnt state dat the presentations were for SRD, and also you ddnt even check wat u printed so dat u can be sure there is no mistake or a missing page,which cud affect ur friend's presentation.
Also shell doesnt conduct SRD in their office,its either ELV or sm other location but not office.

It wont hurt next time when posting something to be very clear about it so as not to send mixed signals.
thank you.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Muza(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
no need for quarrels,lets pray and keep our fingers crossed
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
heard they"ve started sending rejection mails?
how true?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by thomasjohn: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
pls who has received any mail from shell?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nnemak(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Nobody is saying anything but i know people have received rejection letters, I just pray God help the serious Nigerian youth in this strange time!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.