Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (40371 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by cap28: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
This b.strd needs to gt his frnt teeth knockd out by two rude boys on his frst day in prisn inordr to mke it easier for him to suck d.ck, then he needs to be kickd down on to his fat overweight knees and then hvve d.ck rammed dwn his fat throat until he chokes -while he's doing tht some of the rudest boys in tht prisn need to strt takng trns on his bak passge, aftr jst one year of this ,this b.strd will curse0the day he put his hands on money tht nvr belngd to him
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ouch. . . .If you insist Tinubu is a drug baron,sue him but as at date,the only convicted ex-governor known in the history of Nigeria is James IBORI.Good to know where the oyel money finally ended ! cheesy cheesy
All thieves will be caught. You can waste your life away defending criminals, but their day will always come and that day will be sweet.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Desola(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ouch. . . .If you insist Tinubu is a drug baron,sue him but as at date,the only convicted ex-governor known in the history of Nigeria is James IBORI.Good to know where the oyel money finally ended ! cheesy cheesy

please don't indulge him. This thread can do without his silly graphics. Please, i beg you.

1 Like

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
Desola:

please don't indulge him. This thread can do without his silly graphics. Please, i beg you.

Is Tinubu not a thief like Ibori? Lol!
All of them will be caught one by one.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441476_TinubuDrugsIndictment_gifae809e8a0cdcb8b96a43c2b06813cdcb
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Shame on British!Shame on Jonathan!! Shame on all Ibori haters!!! Ibori will definitely survive.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by rakumiii(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
;DI dont know who said these are Ibori supporters. They look more like they hate his guts...... grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by arogbowei: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hurray, one down many more to go.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

He only goes to London. Fear no go let am near America, where he is wanted for drug offences.
One "Odidigborigbo of Africa," next will will be the drug prince:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/441476_TinubuDrugsIndictment_gifae809e8a0cdcb8b96a43c2b06813cdcb

DUDE!!!!!!!

Is that an Yoruba in a sombrero?!! Dude thats hilarious men!!!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by youngmonie: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
I just laugh at al those shouting TINUBU ....fine no one is saying hes not a thief or he shoud not be prosecuted. HE aint going down like IBORI did!!!....IBORI offended tooooo many people(especially within PDP) and he is paying the consequence. At least Alams was in hes shoes, today the dude is lounging!!!!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
youngmonie: I just laugh at al those shouting TINUBU ....fine no one is saying hes not a thief or he shoud not be prosecuted. HE aint going down like IBORI did!!!....IBORI offended tooooo many people(especially within PDP) and he is paying the consequence. At least Alams was in hes shoes, today the dude is lounging!!!!
They will all go down, bruv. A thief is a thief is a thief.
Tinubu and IBB are the next thieves of "Ibori" quality.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Is Tinubu not a thief like Ibori? Lol!
All of them will be caught one by one.

Wow . . . .Didnt jonathan tried all he could to use the code of conduct bureau to bring him down ? Y'all are incompetent buffons,i guess.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by youngmonie: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:
They will all go down, bruv. A thief is a thief is a thief.
Tinubu and IBB are the next thieves of "Ibori" quality.

My guy pls live and think in reality...........IBB sef is too far u dint even mention d like of OGD, peter odili, atiku and rest u go mention IBB
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
Every now and then you hear them agitate for 13% derivates,see where all the money dey enter now.Awon omo ole. grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by cap28: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
yorke: Shame on British!Shame on Jonathan!! Shame on all Ibori haters!!! Ibori will definitely survive.
Thunder fire ur head u shameless animal! If ibori survives the gang r.ape I hope he develops cancer while incarcerated
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
youngmonie:

My guy pls live and think in reality...........IBB sef is too far u dint even mention d like of OGD, peter odili, atiku and rest u go mention IBB

They are all the same. Just make sure you don't defend a thief like Tinubu.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by heryyy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Just saw this on skynews
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by NET1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
cap28:
Thunder fire ur head u shameless animal! If ibori survives the gang r.ape I hope he develops cancer while incarcerated

bros, you dey vex o. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

.NET
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
If only Ibori had known he wld only get a mere 13yrs sentence,he wld hav embezzled more and more trillions of Dollars.

Bad Sentence on ma part cos i was xpecting nothing less than 25years
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

They are all the same. Just make sure you don't defend a thief like Tinubu.

whoopsies

Why you come dey vex now abi you sef follow chop for the oyel money ni ? cheesy cheesy

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
If only the law can pin down all those theiving leaders and rulers, just like they did to our ex-governor Ibori. It is obvious that all Nigerian leaders are high way robbers. Na who dem catch na I'm be thief, if them no catch you, you no be theif. Yeye country. *spits*. Ibori no worry bear am you hear.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
He's going to spend 4yrs in the bin. Can anyone tell me the prison he's gonna spend his time? I'm guess it's gonna be either Brixton, or Wandsworth... Damn! This guy is going to live on chips, halal, slice bread, and baked beans - and I hope he's gonna be in a shared prison.

To those thinking UK prison is a joke, you guys have lost your damn minds. 23hrs lock down is NO joke, it's gonna mess you up mentally. Do you know how many guys commit suicide in there yearly?? The only way he won't feel the time that much is if he can get a job in there... Ibori is definitely gonna get moved to if he spends his time in a London prison; I know the naija mandem in there won't show him any love, and he's gonna get robbed everyday..
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
cap28: How is it tht in america drug barons get seventy to life in 1992 (fmr president of panama manuel noriega gt sevnty yrs whch he is stll servng)and this ugly bstrd who has destroyd more lives than the average drug baron got a derisory thirteen yrs?

If he was out here he'd have gotten at least 25yrs, easy.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
shymmex: He's going to spend 4yrs in the bin. Can anyone tell me the prison he's gonna spend his time? I'm guess it's gonna be either Brixton, or Wandsworth... Damn! This guy is going to live on chips, halal, slice bread, and baked beans - and I hope he's gonna be in a shared prison.

To those thinking UK prison is a joke, you guys have lost your damn minds. 23hrs lock down is NO joke, it's gonna mess you up mentally. Do you know how many guys commit suicide in there yearly?? The only way he won't feel the time that much is if he can get a job in there... Ibori is definitely gonna get moved to if he spends his time in a London prison; I know the naija mandem in there won't show him any love, and he's gonna get robbed everyday..
Job ke! You want him to steal more money in prison?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
shymmex: He's going to spend 4yrs in the bin. Can anyone tell me the prison he's gonna spend his time? I'm guess it's gonna be either Brixton, or Wandsworth... Damn! This guy is going to live on chips, halal, slice bread, and baked beans - and I hope he's gonna be in a shared prison.

Bros dont worry about where he spent his jail term,so far it's on record that he's an ex-convict.Make them give am beans and urhobo food well well ! grin cheesy
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by cap28: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2012

Plse god let it be brixton! Although I've heard wandsworth is full of sycopaths, bt this punk needs to gt gang r.aped!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2012

This is experience speaking. But you still cannot compare it to Nigerian prison, even if he feeds on fish n chips. I believe Nigerian prisoners feeds on smelly boiled beans, so I heard. undecided
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
Big man Ibori is gonna be on the queue 12am and 7pm everyday for dinner, and lunch loooooooool..shower 4times a weeek and watch eastenders, emmerdale, and coronation street for the next 4yrs loooooool.. Thieving bastard!!! Someone please send me his prison details... The guy is phucked with the population of naija manz in London prison; he should have the judge to send him to a prison in Scotland, Birmingham, or somewhere up north. Prison is gonna be crowded during summer any ways, so he would probably be transferred up North.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Bolarge1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
IBORI NEVER MIND, 13 YEARS WILL SOON BE OVER IT IS APPROXIMATELY 7.5 YEARS OVER THERE.

WE SHALL STILL WELCOME YOU TO DELTA STATE WITH A RED CARPET.

YOU ARE STILL THE BEST GOVERNOR DELTA STATE HAD EVER PRODUCED.

YOUR WORKS ARE NOW DETERIORATING BECOS YOU HANDED OVER TO A WRONG PERSON.

CHEER UP IBORI. YOU ARE JUST UNFORTUNATE. THOSE THAT STOLE FAR FAR ABOVE YOU ARE CRUISING ROUND THE COUNTRY.

EFCC WILL SOON BE SCRAPPED AND STEALING CONTINUES.

WE DELTANS ARE PRAYING FOR U IN THIS HARD TIMES.

ITS WELL.

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by tlops(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
finally monkey don go market monkey go return after 13 years!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by oketumo: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Which is better, serving in U.K prison or staying in Nigeria without electricity 52yrs after independent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.