Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (40334 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by clemmonce(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
he was suppose to get 24years in prison but it was reduced to 13 because he pleaded guilty.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Goldieluks: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

No decent man should address you the way he did, except he is a filthy ill-bred coward who probably beats women.
Use the report link so that he can be banned or complain to a mod here: https://www.nairaland.com/490918/lets-complaints-here/97

Don't mind that bloody imbeci.le, thanks for the info.

coogar:

he's better than 80% of the nigerians walking free.......
he will have free food, free shelter and some nice prison clothes to boot! he would work/cop some education if he wishes.
besides, he's safe!

Lmao Coogar you are right jare! I wish the other leaders can be pinned down and disciplined as well, even GEJ should not be left out, that theif.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by coogar: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
sandee575: Agreed that prison conditions in Britain are not like what we have here at Kirikiri
but the loss of freedom of an individual to choose what he wants to eat, what
he wants to do and where he wants to go is the real punishment behind incarceration.
A man like Ibori who has seen the good life, attended to by a horde of assistants
aides and mistresses will be on medication to retain his sanity for the first years.

you probably don't know the opulent life prisoners live in britain.
they get to choose their own menu. i have been told some huge prisons in london area
have added naija foods to the menu(eba, amala, etc with native soup to boot).

he doesn't even need the freedom. there's constant electricity and water. food is world class.
access to phone, game consoles, table tennis, astroturf football, gym facilities, swimming, etc.
ibori is lounging. he's already been remanded for a year already, that is 2 yrs deducted from 6.5 yrs he would
serve behind bars. so in 4 yrs, ibori should be out.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by maddock(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
I saw on someone facebook page that he would be out in 2years time that is 2014. Is that the situation?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by NwaNimo1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by aryzgreat: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
hahahahahahahahah! ogidigbodigbo 1 of naijadelta, if to say na naija u for they do thanksgiving for church by now for getting a plea bargain. Even confirmed thief Ehm Chief bode george did thanksgiving for sucessful jail serve afetr looting. Dont worry after 13 yrs u will do a wonderful thanksgiving.

Pls wia is victor attah? any evidence still needed to nail him in the econet scam? Tinubu, ibb and co get ready
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by coogar: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
maddock: I saw on someone facebook page that he would be out in 2years time that is 2014. Is that the situation?

his sentencing start from the day he got arrested. if he's been remanded up to 2 yrs, that means he has served
4 yrs out of his 13 yrs sentencing.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by member479760: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
the guy not too lucky!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by strangerf: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
Leaders at home, common criminal abroad . . . and the victimization & colonization of the black race continues.

Moral of the story: Black people aint shyt in the UK.

How I wish it was Nigeria treating Blair, Camron etc like common criminals
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by BJ4REEL(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Omo! See enuf pple viewing d topic....
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by buzugee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
strangerf: Leaders at home, common criminal abroad . . . and the victimization & colonization of the black race continues.

come on man. there is a time for war and a time for peace. a time for sorrow and a time for joy. a time to jubilate and a time to mourn. i think you are picking the wrong time to mourn. and why would black people be shytt in the uk ? the majority of people there are white so what were you expecting ? if the subservient losers in nigeria dont treat the white people in nigeria the way they are treated in the uk then they are the two time losers. cant blame the white man for that. bottomline here is that nigerians aint shyttt period.
1-you cant convict your own criminals hence the white man had to do it for you

2-as you said, the black man aint shyttt in the uk but yet the black man treats the white man like a king in nigeria.

in conclusion ? yes the black man aint shyttt grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
strangerf: Leaders at home, common criminal abroad . . . and the victimization & colonization of the black race continues.

Black people have never been shyte - hence, why we at the bottom of every social ladder, wherever we find ourselves.. I hope you're not blaming Ibori's thieving lifestyle on white people??

Black people will never be shyte, and subhuman - till we start caring about ourselves.. Ibori deserves what he got, because he's a common criminal - and I would sput in his face - if I was there today..
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by poweredcom(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
13 years ...ooo gard why not 20 yrs..[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by fm7070: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Chai! Seeee oooooooooo.
You steal big money, you get small jail term.
When some people are lavishing in kirikiri prison for stealing 10,000 naira
Allow me to steal $100m and send me to 15years in UK prison.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by kokoA(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
coogar:

any nigerian citizen can contest for any political office in nigeria.
what is your point?

Any Nigerian 'citizen' not any Nigerian 'criminal'.. Ibori is a common theif and in a sane society he shouldn't have been able to contest even a local councilorship election.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by extension: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Pls can somebody explain what "common thief" is. For me I rather use "harden criminal" instead of common thief.
Instead of 24years,he got 11years discount.How much discount did those that died beacuse of bad road,lack of water,non availability of drugs in hospitals
and fake drugs supplied to safe money for their pockets etc.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by 3kay945(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
atleast the EFCC and the judicial will see how useless they are!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by strangerf: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
3kay945: atleast the EFCC and the judicial will see how useless they are!

True! Thats because the White man has shown us how useless and worthless we all are.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by coogar: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
kokoA:

Any Nigerian 'citizen' not any Nigerian 'criminal'.. Ibori is a common theif and in a sane society he shouldn't have been able to contest even a local councilorship election.

people like you voted him in. grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by strangerf: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
coogar:

people like you voted him in. grin

People like you did not stop people like him from voting him in.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by razznaija(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
It's good that it was a UK court that charged him because if he was charged in Nigeria he would still be walking free today.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Limaoscar: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
Dude might be out in like 4 yrs....this things run cuncurrently nah....abi i no sabi small law again??
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by buzugee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
strangerf:

True! Thats because the White man has shown us how useless and worthless we all are.
see, there you go blaming the white man again. you have shown yourself how useless and worthless you all are. the white man did not do that.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
PDP is proud of you ibori.Go and serve the jail term but when you are released,we shall give you a ceremonial welcome party just like we did for Alameisia and Bode George.Pdp,share the money. cheesy cheesy

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by jajajaja828: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
WHO KILLED ALFRED REWANE
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by pastie(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
He deserve more than that!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by omosexy1: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
I read this and I reflect but it gives me nothing more than enormous joy. However, comments on this forum begins to make me wonder. Do you support a criminal, someone who has deprived his people for having a good standard of living, someone who robbed them from basic amenities, only to chase and sleep with women, buy houses and cars for himself, families and girl friends. Even the prosecutor called him a common thief and that is what he is and that is what our politicians are. We celebrate bad governance, corrupt leaders, and common criminals. See the disorderliness people like Ibori and his colleagues have turned Nigerian into. When are we going to emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery, demand justice and stop the jamboree politics in this country?

1 Like

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by coogar: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
strangerf:

People like you did not stop people like him from voting him in.

how can i stop morons from voting thieves in power?
strangerf, you wear your arse on your head as a hobby? grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by naijapay: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
reindeer: ;DI don't usually wish anyone evil but i hope this guy gets gang-rap3d in prison
This may teach him a lesson.
Imagine the world class hospitals his stolen wealth could have built
Imagine the number of pregnant women who wouldn't have died in labour
Imagine all the children born prematurely that would have had good incubator care
just imagine!
Infact, may he be gang-rap3d by a bunch of HIV infested never-do-wells!

Na real wa o! grin

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by damola1: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
How can we have electricity, with these sort of criminals and good for nothing people stealing in Govt.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by HarrisonGeorge(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Am overjoyed to know dis...Machiavellianism always hits u hard..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / DELTA State Governorship Election Result / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.