Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? (12523 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Onegai(f): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2012
My love, I'm gonna hazard a guess at your age. About 25 or a little above or below. You sound like me at that age.
I see from your signature you're a christian. Now let me refer you to the bible. Go point out all the assertive ladies in there, let me know how it worked out for them. I'll wait (pours myself a drink of OJ).

See the difference btw Jezebel, Esther, Bathsheba, Mary and Deborah? Both strong,but one was calm, and the other didn't take shit and was equal to her man in screwing up. Guess who suffered? The bible says "Men, love your wives as Christ loves the church". So your man is meant to cover and protect you. So what does the church do? It worships Christ. Ergo, you're meant to worship your man. The church does not say "'xcuse Jesus, I don't like what you just said or did so I'm not gonna follow" and sit down glaring at him. So what's the shi.t about "I won't take crap, get to stepping if you piss me off, I am Woman hear me roarrrrr!!"?
A strong woman, does not need to be like what you described to be strong. I know a lot of strong, i-dont-take-crap girls. They declare their strength, then go to the kitchen, dish their man's food, serve him and prefix every sentence to him with "darling". They're submissive. If they couldn't be, they'd be single. To quote a white, aethist relationship coach (so you know that ALL men are alike) "men have to be strong in front of their friends and the world and it gets exhausting. They don't want to marry and keep fighting for strength at home. So it's great that you have a Ph.d, speak 4 languages and climbed Mt. Everest, if you don't make him feel like a man, he won't care about that and marry you."
What men want is for you to be emotionally stable and strong, in case they're not home, to hold down the fort, but when they show up, baby, get on your knees.

4 Likes

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Killz1(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2012
Onegai: My love, I'm gonna hazard a guess at your age. About 25 or a little above or below. You sound like me at that age.
I see from your signature you're a christian. Now let me refer you to the bible. Go point out all the assertive ladies in there, let me know how it worked out for them. I'll wait (pours myself a drink of OJ).

See the difference btw Jezebel, Esther, Bathsheba, Mary and Deborah? Both strong,but one was calm, and the other didn't take shit and was equal to her man in screwing up. Guess who suffered? The bible says "Men, love your wives as Christ loves the church". So your man is meant to cover and protect you. So what does the church do? It worships Christ. Ergo, you're meant to worship your man. The church does not say "'xcuse Jesus, I don't like what you just said or did so I'm not gonna follow" and sit down glaring at him. So what's the shi.t about "I won't take crap, get to stepping if you piss me off, I am Woman hear me roarrrrr!!"?
A strong woman, does not need to be like what you described to be strong. I know a lot of strong, i-dont-take-crap girls. They declare their strength, then go to the kitchen, dish their man's food, serve him and prefix every sentence to him with "darling". They're submissive. If they couldn't be, they'd be single. To quote a white, aethist relationship coach (so you know that ALL men are alike) "men have to be strong in front of their friends and the world and it gets exhausting. They don't want to marry and keep fighting for strength at home. So it's great that you have a Ph.d, speak 4 languages and climbed Mt. Everest, if you don't make him feel like a man, he won't care about that and marry you."
What men want is for you to be emotionally stable and strong, in case they're not home, to hold down the fort, but when they show up, baby, get on your knees.
Wow!

Btw, she's 22. cool
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Metalgoong(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Onegai: My love, I'm gonna hazard a guess at your age. About 25 or a little above or below. You sound like me at that age.

I cant believe that this was written by an educated woman of this era . . . Your husband is one of the luckiest men on earth!!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Onegai(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2012
Btw men, if you want a submissive chick, be responsible. Because for good girls, once you're done playing her (because she puts up with your crap) then you decide to come back, she'll realise what you really were and move on. You'll now show up 3 months later, begging and begging. So put your ego down, and embrace that girl who is crazy about you and is a nice girl, now is not the time for you to start forming Big Boi, na God bless you with that chick, you didn't get her with your wallet, charm or good looks (nice girls don't care abt those things), so be grateful and humble.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Onegai(f): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2012
Metalgoong:

I cant believe that this was written by an educated woman of this era . . . Your husband is one of the luckiest men on earth!!

Hahaha, but I'm actually not married. My ex wants to enjoy his ego and put our relationship on a break. Guys like aggressive girls, they then wonder why she can't submit later. Guys see nice girls and go "nah, too nice"
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by rastamouse: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2012
I have an assertive woman as a wife and it has both its advantage and disadvantage. She is very resourceful and that makes life much easier for the family. However...hmmmmmm
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Afam4eva(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2012
Subscribing.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2012
TisaBone: I did not say aggressive, but assertive.

the type of woman that will love you unconditionally, but as soon as you mess up, will tell you your shit stinks. the type that doesn't take any mess, and doesn't believe in second chances and will leave you in a heartbeat if you are not acting right. the type of woman that carries her own weight. does this turn you on, or are you not man enough to handle such a woman?

Contradiction...the woman's way
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by kunlekunle: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2012
Are you conducting this on behalf of PAtience.
i think GEJ will furnish you with the most desirable answer.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2012
One can only speak for himself. I do not like assertiveness in ladies. There should be high flexibility in the way of life of a lady, after all the good book said a woman was created for company of man due to loneliness, to go beyond a buddy companion to a day light chief judge could contravene to original natural function.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by cowgurl: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2012
Onegai: Now let me refer you to the bible. Go point out all the assertive ladies in there, let me know how it worked out for them. I'll wait (pours myself a drink of OJ).

Now u'v js raised deir 'ego' a notch. For moi, 'l worship a guy hu deserves 2 b worshipped not an arsehole. It's y am into talkin wit d guy first so WE both can mak compromises b4 we begin. Let's bring our principles (cos 'v gat myn) 2 d table n talk abot it lik matured minds n blif me wen dis is done, d relationship is heavenly 4 both. It's been workin 4 moi thus far.

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2012
TisaBone:

so a man has to be a b//tch in order for his woman to be assertive? what are you talking about? I did not say domineering, but I believe women should stand up for themselves and not accept less than what they know they deserve from a man. and I do know what unconditional love is, and I'm aware that we are only human and that people mess up, but that does not mean you allow a man/woman to continue making the same mistakes over and over again, with you being the recipient of this maltreatment. And yes, relationships with assertive women and a man confident enough to accept his woman the way she is do last. you know why? because there is mutual respect. no one is over the other. there is the understanding that there is a give and take. both parties must submit at one time or another.
@onegai. Thank you. african especially Nigerian men are very sensitive. Let me tell you something. Today now, i don't think i need a relationship because i want to be free mentally and physically to do whatever i like i want to do with myself. I don't want my conscience to kill me. I don't want to be in a relationship & cheat, it doesn't make sense. But when have finish exploring and i know am stable to be in a relationship, i take it. And per-adventure when am in one, i won't want my wife/GF to assertive. If you are assertive, it would get to you head. For example, i stay in the house with my GF/wife and the landlord comes to ask for money for Nepabill when am off to work and you just go straight inside and give him the money because you have it. Now you've asserted. And on the other hand, a humble woman would call his BF/husband first and tell ''oh, the landlord is here & he says you haven't paid the Nepa bill and i want to give him the money i have with me, should i go ahead? Probably the man may say yes or no. Let me something about one of my friend. He has a stable GF he's dating, but he always go about like a loose dog looking for other women/prostitute to sleep with. There's no day atleast a minimum of two days he doesn't sleep with atleast 2different women. The GF is always catching him & after catching him, she fights with the girls involved. There was even a time she caught him in his bedroom making love to another woman. Of course she had an Extra-key. And she sat down there in the bedroom and asked them to continue that she's watching. My friend couldn't continue, the girl he was sleeping with started crying. Then he started begging his GF to please leave. And when she wanted to leave, she went over to slap the other woman before leaving. She told my friend that she was going to him pepper that shebi he can't keep the thing between his legs stable. Later my friend went to drop off the girl he was sleeping with not knowing that his GF went to buy a big padlock that night. She saw that they had gone, she went over and open the buglary padlock which was my friends own, she removed it and put the new padlock she went to buy. She left. My friend came back later only to discover that he couldn't enter is house due to the fact that there was a new padlock on the buglary gate to his apartment. He called his GF, her no was switched off. He drove to her house, met her Aunt and her Aunt told him that probably she had gone to her friends place. He was driving from friend no1 house to friend no2 to no3 and all of them kept tossing him around that night until the following day which was a monday. He slept in his car and he had to go and look for a shirt and trouser to buy that morning to go to work. I wasn't even in town when all this happened. Later he said he went to her office from his office during lunch hour. And he started begging for the keys to his own house. He said it got to a stage that he almost started yelling and his GF started crying. He said at that point, fear came upon him. The MD of the company came out from his office. He said he went down on his kneels to start appealing to her. Then the MD asked that what happened, she now to him that he should narrate what happen to the MD he now had to narrate. The MD too begged her especially for the key to the padlock. So she gave him. At that point, he realised that he had done something bad. Apart from that, there was even one time she packed all his clothes in his house. Infact there are numerous stories between my friend and his girlfriend but today my friend his a changed man and they got married earlier this. And the only reason why he married the girl was that truly she loved him compared to other girls looking for one thing or another. TISA if you want to be assertive on a man, then you will have to look for a man that will be submissive to you. That is when your relationship will work perfectly because one person have to be the slave to some extent, the other person has to be the master. Two captains can't be in a ship. Take a cue from onegai. Have a lovely day sweetie.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2012
TisaBone:

so a man has to be a b//tch in order for his woman to be assertive? what are you talking about? I did not say domineering, but I believe women should stand up for themselves and not accept less than what they know they deserve from a man. and I do know what unconditional love is, and I'm aware that we are only human and that people mess up, but that does not mean you allow a man/woman to continue making the same mistakes over and over again, with you being the recipient of this maltreatment. And yes, relationships with assertive women and a man confident enough to accept his woman the way she is do last. you know why? because there is mutual respect. no one is over the other. there is the understanding that there is a give and take. both parties must submit at one time or another.
@onegai. Thank you. african especially Nigerian men are very sensitive. Let me tell you something. Today now, i don't think i need a relationship because i want to be free mentally and physically to do whatever i like i want to do with myself. I don't want my conscience to kill me. I don't want to be in a relationship & cheat, it doesn't make sense. But when have finish exploring and i know am stable to be in a relationship, i take it. And per-adventure when am in one, i won't want my wife/GF to assertive. If you are assertive, it would get to you head. For example, i stay in the house with my GF/wife and the landlord comes to ask for money for Nepabill when am off to work and you just go straight inside and give him the money because you have it. Now you've asserted. And on the other hand, a humble woman would call his BF/husband first and tell ''oh, the landlord is here & he says you haven't paid the Nepa bill and i want to give him the money i have with me, should i go ahead? Probably the man may say yes or no. Let me something about one of my friend. He has a stable GF he's dating, but he always go about like a loose dog looking for other women/prostitute to sleep with. There's no day atleast a minimum of two days he doesn't sleep with atleast 2different women. The GF is always catching him & after catching him, she fights with the girls involved. There was even a time she caught him in his bedroom making love to another woman. Of course she had an Extra-key. And she sat down there in the bedroom and asked them to continue that she's watching. My friend couldn't continue, the girl he was sleeping with started crying. Then he started begging his GF to please leave. And when she wanted to leave, she went over to slap the other woman before leaving. She told my friend that she was going to him pepper that shebi he can't keep the thing between his legs stable. Later my friend went to drop off the girl he was sleeping with not knowing that his GF went to buy a big padlock that night. She saw that they had gone, she went over and open the buglary padlock which was my friends own, she removed it and put the new padlock she went to buy. She left. My friend came back later only to discover that he couldn't enter is house due to the fact that there was a new padlock on the buglary gate to his apartment. He called his GF, her no was switched off. He drove to her house, met her Aunt and her Aunt told him that probably she had gone to her friends place. He was driving from friend no1 house to friend no2 to no3 and all of them kept tossing him around that night until the following day which was a monday. He slept in his car and he had to go and look for a shirt and trouser to buy that morning to go to work. I wasn't even in town when all this happened. Later he said he went to her office from his office during lunch hour. And he started begging for the keys to his own house. He said it got to a stage that he almost started yelling and his GF started crying. He said at that point, fear came upon him. The MD of the company came out from his office. He said he went down on his kneels to start appealing to her. Then the MD asked that what happened, she now to him that he should narrate what happen to the MD he now had to narrate. The MD too begged her especially for the key to the padlock. So she gave him. At that point, he realised that he had done something bad. Apart from that, there was even one time she packed all his clothes in his house. Infact there are numerous stories between my friend and his girlfriend but today my friend his a changed man and they got married earlier this. And the only reason why he married the girl was that truly she loved him compared to other girls looking for one thing or another. TISA if you want to be assertive on a man, then you will have to look for a man that will be submissive to you. That is when your relationship will work perfectly because one person have to be the slave to some extent, the other person has to be the master. Two captains can't be in a ship. Take a cue from onegai. Have a lovely day sweetie.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2012
--
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Fynist(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2012
fresh_dude: In my experience, women who pride themselves in being 'liberated' are just unnecessarily rude, confrontational and cantankerous. They tend to display the very same aggressivenes they would term as 'ungentlemanly'. Ladies you dont need to pick a fight at every instance to prove your equality and liberation(some of us men actually KNOW you lot are liberated). If you wont put up with my gruffness I sure as hell wont condone your nasty attitude. Respect goes to the lady who's 'ladylike' in her disagreement and (defiance). I dont want to be dating a man in a female body. NO!
.spot on Bro.Das just the point.Assertiveness overtime metamorph into Rudeness.fact is there are some things better left Unsaid
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by samyng(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2012

wow hope most girls would take note of this abeg.. Most women are the cause of failed marriage but if they just follow this then 80% of failed marriage would never had happened.. They need know that we don't want to marry and keep fighting for strength at home
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by maclatunji: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2012
Question: Do you like assertive women?

Answer: Yes very much!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Onegai(f): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2012
cowgurl: Now u'v js raised deir 'ego' a notch. For moi, 'l worship a guy hu deserves 2 b worshipped not an arsehole. It's y am into talkin wit d guy first so WE both can mak compromises b4 we begin. Let's bring our principles (cos 'v gat myn) 2 d table n talk abot it lik matured minds n blif me wen dis is done, d relationship is heavenly 4 both. It's been workin 4 moi thus far.

We're saying the same thing. A guy asked you out and you agreed. Basically, your agreement said "yes, I believe you are worth a relationship with me" so unless you like dating arseholes, I assume you wouldn't pick one. So treat said-bf as if he deserves respect. Until otherwise proven and then you can leave. My boss told me the diff btw a wife and a gf: when you piss both off, the wife tries to work on things, the gf says "this ain't working out, see ya!". Then she looks confused when said man marries the NEXT chick he sees, then writes off the whole situation as "desperate to marry". Nope, it's your ability to endure and be loyal. His male friends, when they fight, walk away. So he doesn't marry his male friends. Whether you like it or not, we are created the way we are. Marriage is a lifetime, it gets easier to submit than fight for your right. Take it from someone whose mum was a beauty queen with a temper and still had a cheating husband (and none of his babes were as fine as my mum). It was when she kept quiet, prettied herself up and played Scrabble with him, my father started staying home. There's got to be a reason every guy on this thread is agreeing with me. Love, this is how the world works. I used to want to change it, then I realised I achieved more by changing myself. Be strong, don't be aggressive. The definition of a Lady doesn't have assertive in it, because in trying to be an I-don't-take-crap girl, you end up being aggressive and one of the boys. Then all the guys respect you, and marry other girls. But hey, you still got your respect, innit?

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by samyng(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2012
bennyraz: @onegai. Thank you. african especially Nigerian men are very sensitive. will have to look for a man that will be submissive to you. That is when your relationship will work perfectly because one person have to be the slave to some extent, the other person has to be the master. Two captains can't be in a ship. Take a cue from onegai. Have a lovely day sweetie.

grin
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2012
TisaBone:

every person has their limits. and if you cross a certain line, then you have reached the point of no return with a woman who knows that having a man doesn't define her, nor make or break her. men are so good at convincing women that they should be desperate and take whatever he dishes out, and put up with being treated like a dog. It's not about a contest, or bending over backwards, its about mutual respect, which is what a lot of relationships lack because men feel that they can do or say anything they want to their women, expecting to get away with murder. an assertive woman is strong enough to stand up for herself and say "no, i will not allow you to treat me this way,i will not allow you to say these things to me, and if you insist upon still doing them, then kick rocks" imho , men see these types of women at threats, because they think that in order to be a real man, he should have the power to lord over, and control the weaker sex. that makes them feel manly. when a woman confident in herself comes along who takes that feeling of power away from him, then and only then does she become a b/tch or a woman who is trying to compete with men.
From the above you have proven that 'A' person(and I mean male or female) will need to be assertive when dealing with/in a relationship with a disrepectful partner not one in which mutual respect reigns supreme. And my question is why would anyone be/want to be in a disrespectful liaison? Perhaps I see things from my point of view-I am usually very gentle and I can just as passionate, I definitely will not like to be with someone who elicits the wrong destructive passions in/from me.

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2012

dis is more lyk it onegai, i agree wit u...

An assertive woman to me is one dat is firm yet gentle, practical yet emotional, independent nd intuitive yet tolerant nd most importantly, knows to give importance where due ie to let d man be d man...... An assertive woman should be supportive, gently nudging her man to d ryt tin, she is lyk d brain behind his success, not lousy and attention seeking, and therein lies her power...... Nd glory

i daresay dt any man would be proud to ve such a woman beside him. So yes!, men love, celebrate assertive women

well dts my take

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by ifihearam: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2012
@onega. You will make a very good house wife that's if yu keep to what yu have written here ooo. Cos we have seen so many women who tend to be very humble initially and after marriage with one or two kids they resume there old devillish xter.

@poster
Only rich babes are assertive,or have yu ever seen a poor wretched woman that is assertive and even at that no man I repeat no man wants such woman as a wife definately not me but when it comes to a kind of woman that's stands her ground in terms of intellectual discourse and hold the house in your absence then count me in.

Lastly,when you are truly in love that so called assertiveness leaves you because you are being controlled by another force unless you don't truly love the gguy.that's ma one kobo.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2012
Onegai:

Hahaha, but I'm actually not married. My ex wants to enjoy his ego and put our relationship on a break. Guys like aggressive girls, they then wonder why she can't submit later. Guys see nice girls and go "nah, too nice"
I am single and searching sweety, perhaps we should talk about that somewhere more respectable. What say you?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2012
cowgurl: Now u'v js raised deir 'ego' a notch. For moi, 'l worship a guy hu deserves 2 b worshipped not an arsehole. It's y am into talkin wit d guy first so WE both can mak compromises b4 we begin. Let's bring our principles (cos 'v gat myn) 2 d table n talk abot it lik matured minds n blif me wen dis is done, d relationship is heavenly 4 both. It's been workin 4 moi thus far.
Look stop talking irrelevancies, nobody is asking you to worship a dog, it should go without saying. Would go and touch a hot silencer? You dont need to tell me you wouldnt. The point is, do what is right-love and RESPECT your man and if you dont like the way he rolls, bounce. Why stay in a relationship where you both disrespect each other DELIBERATELY?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by ZUBY77(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2012
My home will never be a democratic front. It will be more like thailand, where you go to jail if you insult the king.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2012
I wouldnt have my woman any other way!!

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Ezira: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2012
TisaBone:

wasn't nobody even talkin to you. see this is exactly what i mean. you men have no manners! wut ya'll need is a firm, but loving hand to guide you. everyone knows men only think with one head, and its not the big one. so leave all the big stuff to the more capable sex. wink wink wink

Capable sex? Ah! TisaBone, Let's be sincere and remember what happened to the proverbial tortoise who posed to wrestle with his chi(god) after being over-fed.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by cowgurl: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Onegai:
We're saying the same thing. A guy asked you out and you agreed. Basically, your agreement said "yes, I believe you are worth a relationship with me" so unless you like dating arseholes, I assume you wouldn't pick one. So treat said-bf as if he deserves respect. Until otherwise proven and then you can leave. My boss told me the diff btw a wife and a gf: when you piss both off, the wife tries to work on things, the gf says "this ain't working out, see ya!". Then she looks confused when said man marries the NEXT chick he sees, then writes off the whole situation as "desperate to marry". Nope, it's your ability to endure and be loyal. His male friends, when they fight, walk away. So he doesn't marry his male friends. Whether you like it or not, we are created the way we are. Marriage is a lifetime, it gets easier to submit than fight for your right. Take it from someone whose mum was a beauty queen with a temper and still had a cheating husband (and none of his babes were as fine as my mum). It was when she kept quiet, prettied herself up and played Scrabble with him, my father started staying home. There's got to be a reason every guy on this thread is agreeing with me. Love, this is how the world works. I used to want to change it, then I realised I achieved more by changing myself. Be strong, don't be aggressive. The definition of a Lady doesn't have assertive in it, because in trying to be an I-don't-take-crap girl, you end up being aggressive and one of the boys. Then all the guys respect you, and marry other girls. But hey, you still got your respect, innit?
Jeez gurl, wer is thou sense of humour? Did u sell it? Well, won't dy b mor stu.p.id not 2 agree wit al wat u'v written? N 4 d records lady, I do kno ow 2 luv n treat a MAN who deserves it. Secondly, I don't v a P wit wat u'v highlighted so far, cheers!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by cowgurl: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2012
fresh_dude: Look stop talking irrelevancies, nobody is asking you to worship a dog, it should go without saying. Would go and touch a hot silencer? You dont need to tell me you wouldnt. The point is, do what is right-love and RESPECT your man and if you dont like the way he rolls, bounce. Why stay in a relationship where you both disrespect each other DELIBERATELY?
Dude, wat d hell r u barkin @? Zap off n giv rum 2 dos who's gat ansas 2 d Op's questions!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by corona46(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2012
I am one of those assertive women and I ve been in a relationship with a Yoruba for over one year.
A lot of man are fascinated when they meet this kind of woman.
We cannot take a weak man, not at all. We cut off his balls and when we are bored we dump him. Here is no second chance! Those men are running after you years and the dont understand.That s the bitter truth. What we need is a very strong man, who could handle our self confidence. But when this man has got us, we are the best partners in the world cause we stand behind him in every situation, support him as much as we could.
We make the men thinking what we are doing when we are not around and dont really care what you do. Finally it is the men s lost and those they appreciate us, know this very well. My partner realized it and we have a very good 50/50 relationship.
BTW drop thinking only he is good in the bedroom, forget it! We will dump you even you are a hero in the case but in all other things a fool.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by emsquare(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2012
REALITY101: No thanks. I don't need female hitler for a partner.

LOL!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Adaeze003(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2012
Hmm did i just see 'worship your husband'? I'm not married but i know I'm not gonna 'worship' any human. I believe in mutual respect and love.. .. smiley smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl On Facebook. My Experience / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.