Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent (27695 Views)

The Crime Of Lagos State In Demolishing Oshodi Main Market / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / One Of The Paris Terrorists Was Of Nigerian Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by coogar: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
shymmex:
You just showed your ignorance again. I was raised in Peckham, and I know more than 70% of what goes on out there, don't even make South London press - talkless of bigger news media.

typical agbero background.
no wonder you're clueless.

She was born and raised there, where do you expect her to study? And who said: "the country is brimming with racists, skinheads and horrible professors who hound black students up and down the streets of britain?" Definitely not me!!

that's not the point. the point i am trying to make is black, white, green, yellow, there are equal
opportunities in the uk. so tell your lazy-arse kinsmen to stop complaining about racism or discrimination.
if this young doctor can make it, why can't others?

Two examples out of the hundreds of black actors in hollywood, huh? If Spike Lee could make the same statement - who are you argue against it? You sir, suffer from grandiose delusions.

who the hell is spike lee? he's a failure at what he does.
this is why he could come up with a vacuous comment such as that. african americans are
actually worse when it comes to brandishing the race card so i wouldn't take spike lee serious.
however, i expect a herb like you to know better.

Another ignorant comment from the "educated" psychic a la coogar. I'll leave you to your own delusional assumptions.

there's nothing ignorant in what i typed above. you are just too clueless to get it.
you have the same opportunity as your white counterpart. do not under-utilize yourself.
i have come across people like you - they are defeated even before they take exams cos at the
back of your their minds, all they see is negativity.

1 Like

Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by jaybee3(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
coogar:

that's not the point. the point i am trying to make is black, white, green, yellow, there are equal
opportunities in the uk. so tell your lazy-arse kinsmen to stop complaining about racism or discrimination.
if this young doctor can make it, why can't

+10000
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by SisiKill1: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
What is this affirmative action that you speak of?

I've been in this country for odun gbogboro now and I can honestly say it has not benefited me. So is it one of those things they give yanfuyanfu like that?

Choi! How did I miss the memo? All this time papi was paying school fees and mama was making lunch so she won't have to gimme lunch money, I could have been affirmative actioning my way through they whole thing. My job. . .Ah! All those interviews I had to go for? You mean I coulda just waved my Affirmative Action Card?!! Ohh! this Pisses me off!! angry angry

Abeg somebody tell me. . .Where do I go for my slice of the cake? I hope they backdate oh because the way I see it, they owe at least 12yrs of benefits.

You know what. . .it is now making sense, no wonder Black Americans account for 65% of the ruling class.

Thanks Affirmative Action!!
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
shymmex:

Listen, don't drag me into your myopic thought process - cap28 is smarter than you, and clueless Gbawe put together. Are you guys not bored of writing long and meaningless essays - without proffering solutions to the issues the OP raised, in his opening post? All I see are two insecure 'oyinbo' wannabes trying too hard to be politically correct, when the same system has accepted, on numerous occasions - that it has failed the minorities.

It's easy to call a decent, and principled guy like cap28 a madman, like you guys want us to believe - because his thought process is different what the 'massa' wants the spooks to think. Your rants on NL won't stop the racist metropolitan police, from stopping and searching you - for driving while black.

You and gbawe need to rid yourselves off this linear thought process, and accept other people's point of view. Your experience, and struggle may be different from his - and based on what I've read so far, and my personal experiences - cap28 is the voice of majority of Nigerians living in the UK. How many Nigerians live in those leafy, terrace, and semi-detached houses in Essex, Kent, Enfield etc..? Dagenham has the largest population of Nigerians in Essex - yet the population of Nigerians living in Dagenham, can't be compared to the population of Nigerians living on Aylesbury Estate alone.

Cap28, please school this white-washed uncle toms. cool

Shymmex nothing do u,these two old fools will die on their knees ,during slavery these type of creatures were the first to squeal to massa if the slaves tried to revolt they r hungry and desperate hvg grwn up in abject poverty, these kind of low lifes will sell their own mothers jst for a minuscule crumb frm massas table. Dumbarse wannabe intellectual gbawe keeps rambling on abt one nigerian girl who became a medical doctor , but it still hasn't sunk into this dullards brain tht youth unemployment amongst black kids between the ages of eighteen to twenty five in this cntry currently stands at a whopping 44% pls go on the tuc website where u will find additional statistical information highlIghting the complete marginalistion of black folk in this cntry, u cn also google dianne abbots harsh indictment of the system, dnt forget tht dianne abbott attended so called elite institutions in this cntry and actually rubs shldrs wth the rich and poweful in this cntry,but as a blck woman she hasn't forgottn where she comes frm and still spks up against the system.cn u imagine if these two church rats were to acheive one qurter of wht abbot has acheived wht they wld be like ? My only happiness is tht prof gbawe and his equally ignrnt sidekick coogar r going to feel the full force of this govt wen the real recession kicks-its then tht they will realiise who british pple really are.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
cap28:

Shymmex nothing do u,these two old fools will die on their knees ,during slavery these type of creatures were the first to squeal to massa if the slaves tried to revolt they r hungry and desperate hvg grwn up in abject poverty, these kind of low lifes will sell their own mothers jst for a minuscule crumb frm massas table. Dumbarse wannabe intellectual gbawe keeps rambling on abt one nigerian girl who became a medical doctor , but it still hasn't sunk into this dullards brain tht youth unemployment amongst black kids between the ages of eighteen to twenty five in this cntry currently stands at a whopping 44% pls go on the tuc website where u will find additional statistical information highlIghting the complete marginalistion of black folk in this cntry, u cn also google dianne abbots harsh indictment of the system, dnt forget tht dianne abbott attended so called elite institutions in this cntry and actually rubs shldrs wth the rich and poweful in this cntry,but as a blck woman she hasn't forgottn where she comes frm and still spks up against the system.cn u imagine if these two church rats were to acheive one qurter of wht abbot has acheived wht they wld be like ? My only happiness is tht prof gbawe and his equally ignrnt sidekick coogar r going to feel the full force of this govt wen the real recession kicks-its then tht they will realiise who british pple really are.

oga 'were' how far? How is Ghadaffi? Saddam Nko? how about the new rap tune you are working on with Tupac? Any release date? My regards to Michael Jackson.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
cap28:

Shymmex nothing do u,these two old fools will die on their knees ,during slavery these type of creatures were the first to squeal to massa if the slaves tried to revolt they r hungry and desperate hvg grwn up in abject poverty, these kind of low lifes will sell their own mothers jst for a minuscule crumb frm massas table. Dumbarse wannabe intellectual gbawe keeps rambling on abt one nigerian girl who became a medical doctor , but it still hasn't sunk into this dullards brain tht youth unemployment amongst black kids between the ages of eighteen to twenty five in this cntry currently stands at a whopping 44% pls go on the tuc website where u will find additional statistical information highlIghting the complete marginalistion of black folk in this cntry, u cn also google dianne abbots harsh indictment of the system, dnt forget tht dianne abbott attended so called elite institutions in this cntry and actually rubs shldrs wth the rich and poweful in this cntry,but as a blck woman she hasn't forgottn where she comes frm and still spks up against the system.cn u imagine if these two church rats were to acheive one qurter of wht abbot has acheived wht they wld be like ? My only happiness is tht prof gbawe and his equally ignrnt sidekick coogar r[b] going to feel the full force of this govt wen the real recession kicks-its then tht they will realiise who british pple really are.[/b]

Real recession?! This has to be the joke of the day
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by PhysicsQED(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What is this affirmative action that you speak of?

I've been in this country for odun gbogboro now and I can honestly say it has not benefited me. So is one of those things they give yanfuyanfu like that?

Choi! How did I miss the memo? All this time papi was paying school fees and mama was making lunch so she doesn't have to gimme lunch money, I could have been affirmative actioning my way through they whole thing. My job. . .Ah! All those interviews I had to go for? You mean I coulda just waved my Affirmative Action Card?!! Ohh! this Pisses me off!! angry angry

Abeg somebody tell me. . .Where do I go for my slice of the cake? I hope they backdate oh because as I see it, they owe at least 12yrs of benefits.

You know what. . .it is now making sense, no wonder Black Americans in account for 65% of the ruling class.

lol affirmative action barely benefits Nigerian Americans, if at all, but those in the UK wouldn't understand that. What Nigerians in America benefit from are the civil rights act and other laws that African Americans/Black Americans worked hard and even lost lives to see implemented. If anything, affirmative action makes non-black people think all blacks in America whether of foreign or "native" origin didn't get into whatever institution or company they're at by merit. That said, I support affirmative action being kept in place in order to at least try/attempt to counter the social inequalities African Americans have to deal with.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What is this affirmative action that you speak of?

I've been in this country for odun gbogboro now and I can honestly say it has not benefited me. So is one of those things they give yanfuyanfu like that?

Choi! How did I miss the memo? All this time papi was paying school fees and mama was making lunch so she doesn't have to gimme lunch money, I could have been affirmative actioning my way through they whole thing. My job. . .Ah! All those interviews I had to go for? You mean I coulda just waved my Affirmative Action Card?!! Ohh! this Pisses me off!! angry angry

Abeg somebody tell me. . .Where do I go for my slice of the cake? I hope they backdate oh because as I see it, they owe at least 12yrs of benefits.

You know what. . .it is now making sense, no wonder Black Americans in account for 65% of the ruling class.

-
Hahaha dnt mind dumbarses tht keep bandying ard buzz words tht they dnt understand
Affrmatve action was actually introduced to appease the civil rights movement and its being dismantled now as a result of a white backlash
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:

Why bother trying to make sense out of the rantings of someone who is clearly insane?
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:

Ever heard of a double dip recession numpty? I didn't think so
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by ektbear: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
Gbawe:

oga 'were' how far? How is Ghadaffi? Saddam Nko? how about the new rap tune you are working on with Tupac? Any release date? My regards to Michael Jackson.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
cap28:
Ever heard of a double dip recession numpty? I didn't think so

Help an ignorant sister out please! What does the bolded mean?
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:

Help an ignorant sister out please! What does the bolded mean?

Ever heard of a place called a library? No? Try using one okay.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
cap28:

First it was real recession, then it became a double dip recession; I'll use that library as suggested grin
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
cap28:

Out of curiosity, do they have one at broadmoor? If yes, are you allowed to use it given that you and facts don't mix? I mean, you may go on a wild rampage if you read that Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:
First it was real recession, then it became a double dip recession; I'll use that library as suggested grin

Ignorant slut, why don't you grab a book - liberate your dumb brain cells, huh?
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
shymmex:

Right back at ya w/anker
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:

Right back at ya w/anker

Go su/ck ya mum's pum, coconut..
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
This topic is boring now - the OP, Brixtonyute, Igbo2011, Cap28, Katsumoto etc. made good contributions. The others are just a bunch of anglophiles.

Thread locked!
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by lastpage: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
Thread UNLOCKED! shocked angry grin grin

But let's keep it focused.
No more "personal attacks/insults"!

Like those who blame "bad parenting" on one hand, and those who blame the "U.K government's policies" on the other hand, for Black Britons (of Nigerian decent), for under-achievement (comparatively speaking), both of you might just be on "the flip side of the SAME COIN"!

But l can help laughing if anyone thinks "racism against blacks" is NOT REAL!

Lastpage!

BTW: I still think we can look at what makes "such group" under-achieve in the U.K, IN THESE THREAD while we can consider the same question using America as a reference, in another thread.
X-raying such factors may be a wake-up call for we parents and our children, to know where we need to double our efforts!
Or are we to assume that despite the "gloomy statistics", that all is well with the black community, in both countries? Dont think so.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by igbo2011(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2012
cap28:

Bro brixton is one of the first places tht jamaican immigrnts were placed when they were invited ovr by the british govt in the nineteen forties and fifties to do the menial work tht white folks didn't want to do. as more and more blcks moved into brixton more whites moved out but economic cntrl still remained in the hands of thhe whites who run the local council tht is respnsible for administering funding and economc devt in the area, despite the overarching cntrl tht the whites wield many jamaicns owned businesses there but along came the gentrification projects whose objective was to reduce the high concentration of blacks in the area by dispersing them to othr londn boroughs thereby breaking their ability to form cohesive communities and build up a strng economic base like othr minority grps in london. Today most of brixton has been bought up by whites who hve moved back into the area follwng the gentrification while blacks wth small businesses hve been put out of business as a result of larger businesses coming in to the area attracted by the new middle class whites who ve moved in to the area.

This is a problem in the black community world wide. I am trying to start a movement where people support more Nigerian businesses. What do you think about it? www.nigerianedp.com
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2012
shymmex: This topic is boring now - the OP, Brixtonyute, Igbo2011, Cap28, Katsumoto etc. made good contributions. The others are just a bunch of anglophiles.

Thread locked!

Ah, is that the new name for pragmatically balanced folk with no issues against anyone? Look dude, you are young. The internet is a place where any faker and wannabe can strut around shamelessly. This is why I give real examples all the time while fools like Cap28 cannot mention even the most minute details about their lives because all their posturing here is 100% fake.

Do you think some of us are not aware of the thorny issues? We just don't obsess over it because , to a large extent, thoses issues are diminishing significantly and dont blight our lives to the point of making us repugnant and hateful creature. In acknowledging racism, should you then also become a nasty bigot and racist like Cap28? Racism and discrimination will certainly not disappear if we also open our hearts to darkness, hate and senseless stereotyping of others.

You would be surprised that in reality the Cap28 you praise is a room-bound nerds and loser with an obese and ulgy caucasian girlfriend!!!! That's how these wannabe 'noisemakers' are. They only got that way after their flirtation with the white world ended in tears. Meanwhile those of us who were always steady, never rejected our culture, people, music, entertainment, comedy clubs, women, men manage to remain adjusted and gracious year in, year out because we truly understand what being black is about. It is certainly not about hating white folks blindly and rabidly or seeing enemies everwhere. You will be shocked to discover that those you label 'anglophiles' are just well-adjusted folks who are secure in themselves and get on with life without making excuses. Being comfortable with another human-being , regardless of their colour, just shows the humanity that makes us judge people as individuals everytime we step out of our homes. A decent person must do everything to maintain that 'humanity'.

All these guys here, ask them which Naija hang-outs they know. Ask them where black folks hang out na. How many African Countries do these ''budding' Malcolm X's know via first hand experience? Even in the UK, let some of them come and show their knowledge of the black experience here !! Do they know where Basket mouth last appeared in the UK? Can any of them tell us even of a single attendance to the Notting Hill carnival and reveal one secret all proper Naija folks know about the carnival? Ask your mentor Cap28, calling other Nigerians cowards cheaply, where he was when we protested against OBJ at LSC (London School of economics)? Did he show up in central London to protest against the Turai cabal? I could go on !!!!

Abi it is to just mouth off on the net as if you are the reincarnation of Malcolm X while putting down who don't share your hardline views as "anglophiles", "deseprate for white acceptance", etc , etc? Son, get a grip on the anger. You may have some reasons for it via growing up in tough London neigbhourhoods but 'agbayas' like Cap28 have no justificiation whatsoever for being the way they are. As far as I can tell, you are still young. Move on and don't end up like the bitter, old loser Cap28 is. If you are one capable of learning from others this will make it totally clear what Cap28 is:

unlike u and prof I wasn't starving and destitute before I came here,unlike u I didn't hve to do early morng cleaning jobs or cab drivng in order to feed myself and my family
Would the real Malcom X , already financially "rich", happily and well ensconced in the biggest black nation on earth go and live in a place "crawling" with "vile racists" who "hate" him and are only "plotting his downfall" 24/7? Ask your mentor also, when he is always going on about discrimantion, why he finds it easy to discriminate against those who drive cabs or clean to "feed". It aint Rocket Science. You are deifying a very ugly charcater.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by ektbear: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2012
shymmex:

eh....slut? Woman you don't even know? In a discussion about politics/social stuff, not sexuality?

What is wrong with you
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Ah, is that the new name for pragmatically balanced folk with no issues against anyone? Look dude, you are young. The internet is a place where any faker and wannabe can strut around shamelessly. This is why I give real examples all the time while fools like Cap28 cannot mention even the most minute details about their lives because all their posturing here is 100% fake.

Do you think some of us are not aware of the thorny issues? We just don't obsess over it because , to a large extent, thoses issues are diminishing significantly and dont blight our lives to the point of making us repugnant and hateful creature. In acknowledging racism, should you one then also become a nasty bigot and racist like Cap28? Racism is certainly and discrimination will certainly not disappear if we also open our hearts to darkness, hate and senselessly stereotyping others.

You would be surprised that in reality the Cap28 praise is nerds and loser with an obese and ulgy caucasian girlfriend!!!! That's how these wannabe 'noisemakers' are. They only got that way after their flirtation with the white world ended in tears. Meanwhile those of us who were always steady, never rejected our culture, people, music, entertainment, comedy clubs, women, men manage to remain adjusted and gracious year in, year out because we truly understand what being black is about. It is certainly not about hating white folks blindly and rabidly or seeing enemies everwhere. You will be shocked to discover that those you label 'anglophiles' are just well-adjusted folks who are secure in themselves and get on with life without making excuses. Being comfortable with another human-being , regardless of their colour, just shows the humanity that makes us judge people as individuals everytime we step out of our homes. A decent person must do everything to maintain that 'humanity'.

All these guys here, ask them which Naija hang-outs they know. Ask them where black folks hang out na. How many African Countries do these ''budding' Malcolm X's know via first hand experience? Even in the UK, let some of them come and show their knowledge of the black experience here !! Do they know where Basket mouth last appeared in the UK? Can any of them tell us even of a single attendance to the Notting Hill carnival and reveal one secret all proper Naija folks know about the carnival? Ask your mentor Cap28, calling other Nigerians cowards cheaply, where he was when we protested against OBJ at LSC (London School of economics)? Did he show up in central London to protest against the Turai cabal? I could go on !!!!

Abi it is to just mouth of on the net as if you are the reincarnation of Malcolm X while putting down who don't share your hardline views as 'anglophiles' "deseprate for white acceptance", etc , etc? Son, get a grip of the anger. As far as I can tell, you are still young. Move on and don't end up like the bitter, old loser Cap28 is. If you are one capable of learning from others this will make it totally clear what Cap28 is:

Would the real Malcom X , already financially "rich", happily and well ensconced in the biggest black nation on earth go and live in a place "crawling" with "vile racists" who "hate" him and are only "plotting his downfall" 24/7? It aint Rocket Science

I am having so much fun observing the ongoing online meltdown of proffessor gbawe. Prof how does it feel to have ur wafer thin ego shattered into a million pieces by me? Did u get a wink of sleep last night at all or were u tossing and turning throughout the night trying to make sense of the home truths that I tried to ram into ur dense brain? Hahahahaha I cn just imagine how shattered u must be. Try not to suffer an aneurysm in the days ahead as I still need to use u as my punchbag frm time to time -remember chin up and remember tht as long as u keep trying to punch above ur weight as ur trying to do wth me ur fragile ego will always receive a well deserved bashing frm me -njoy the rest of ur day if u cn hahahahaha
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2012
igbo2011:

This is a problem in the black community world wide. I am trying to start a movement where people support more Nigerian businesses. What do you think about it? www.nigerianedp.com

I think its a brilliant idea as economic independence is crucial for us, if we want to be taken seriously by other races, as things currently stand nobody takes us serious because we r seen as a race of consumers and followers. The one thing I will say though is that many of us r mentally enslaved and prefer to patronise white, asian or arab owned businesses forgetting tht these ppl vry rarely patronise black owned businesses so the eal task ahead is to educate the upcoming younger generation abt the need for collective black empowerment,not one off individual so called success stories but black empowerment- tht way pple will begin to respect us and not regard our skin colour as a mark of inferiority whch is currently the case.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2012
cap28:

I am having so much fun observing the ongoing online meltdown of proffessor gbawe. Prof how does it feel to have ur wafer thin ego shattered into a million pieces by me? Did u get a wink of sleep last night at all or were u tossing and turning throughout the night trying to make sense of the home truths that I tried to ram into ur dense brain? Hahahahaha I cn just imagine how shattered u must be. Try not to suffer an aneurysm in the days ahead as I still need to use u as my punchbag frm time to time -remember chin up and remember tht as long as u keep trying to punch above ur weight as ur trying to do wth me ur fragile ego will always receive a well deserved bashing frm me -njoy the rest of ur day if u cn hahahahaha

Shut up effing wannabe. Tell us your own experience of black Britiain. Mr. I-was-rich-in-Nigeria-yet-I-hypocritically-came-to-associate-with-those-I-deem-evil.

I have worked you out. You are simply the disgruntled faker who has had his hand 'burned' by being rejected by those he loved most and wanted to be near Aka "whitey". You are the sort who probably always dated white girls and never even noticed black women. The minute the white girl you cherished like gold let you down, the entire white race became your enemy and now Nairaland has to suffer for your madness and psychosis.

It is fools like you one sees on the Street cackling like a Hyena as the sole black face in a group of 20.

Man mi, most are clever enough to know that those who reach your level of hatred are perfectly demonstrating the malevolence that comes from rejection and the percieved 'injustice' you feel because those you love and deify blindly failed to accept you. What you loved the most and wanted to be near ("whitey"wink has let you down. This stung you more because you made them your entire world unlike the well-adjusted Nigerian who has many nigerian and African friends plus engages in black/Nigerian culture proactively and willingly. This is the only explanation for your rabid hatred.

The likes of Naijababe, Tpia, Coogar are only writing and thinking like well-adjusted Nigerians who were always secure in their origin and identity. Most, therefore, have no ugly 'scars' ,like you, predisposing them to senseless, inhuman and irrational hatred of others.

In fact, Nigerians are a wonderful demonstration of balance and prgmatic intelligence. Unlike some Africans, we dont love white folks excessively and don't hate them. Rather, we treat them as individuals with peculiar flaws and characteristics. We certainly don't go around, out of inferiority complex, making ourselves the slaves no one has made us.

Look at how you and your fellow confused folks run around shouting "hotep brother" without understanding that doing this shows nothing other than how you view yourselves as slaves and persecuted folks. It only exposes your inferiority complex and preference for the language and culture of others your subconsciously view as better than your own.

Are you lot now Egyptians and Jews running around with some cultish persecution complex? Your nation gives you many vibrant and rich languages to express yourself with yet you reject those language to be stealing from others. Tpia, Naijababe et al show you the way with how they are proud of their Nigerianess by speaking Yoruba all the time. There is a Yoruba equivalent for Hotep and they would rather use that instead of pretending to be members of a grand alliance of brothers who are more 'nubian' than others when , ironically, your fawning and slavish use of a word , steeped in the nuanced culture of another, is proof of your confusion!!!

Man mi you don't know what you have brought on yourself. O ti tan ni bi. gba beski . You should have limited your mad and psychotic rants to your fellow losers .
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Do you think some of us are not aware of the thorny issues? We just don't obsess over it because , to a large extent, thoses issues are diminishing significantly and dont blight our lives to the point of making us repugnant and hateful creature. In acknowledging racism, should you one then also become a nasty bigot and racist like Cap28? Racism is certainly and discrimination will certainly not disappear if we also open our hearts to darkness, hate and senselessly stereotyping others.

You would be surprised that in reality the Cap28 praise is nerds and loser with an obese and ulgy caucasian girlfriend!!!! That's how these wannabe 'noisemakers' are. They only got that way after their flirtation with the white world ended in tears. Meanwhile those of us who were always steady, never rejected our culture, people, music, entertainment, comedy clubs, women, men manage to remain adjusted and gracious year in, year out because we truly understand what being black is about. It is certainly not about hating white folks blindly and rabidly or seeing enemies everwhere. You will be shocked to discover that those you label 'anglophiles' are just well-adjusted folks who are secure in themselves and get on with life without making excuses. Being comfortable with another human-being , regardless of their colour, just shows the humanity that makes us judge people as individuals everytime we step out of our homes. A decent person must do everything to maintain that 'humanity'.

Abi it is to just mouth of on the net as if you are the reincarnation of Malcolm X while putting down who don't share your hardline views as 'anglophiles' "deseprate for white acceptance", etc , etc? Son, get a grip of the anger. As far as I can tell, you are still young. Move on and don't end up like the bitter, old loser Cap28 is. If you are one capable of learning from others this will make it totally clear what Cap28 is:

Would the real Malcom X , already financially "rich", happily and well ensconced in the biggest black nation on earth go and live in a place "crawling" with "vile racists" who "hate" him and are only "plotting his downfall" 24/7? It aint Rocket Science

Just out of interest gbawe if u love ur pple as much as u pretend ,why live in essex ? U r a fake and failed wannabe, do u thk those white ppl ard u look at u wth respect? They look at u wth contempt and derision because they cnt undrstand why u dnt wnt to live ard ur own kind. U r a caricature ,a joke and an abomination! Educated and affluent blck ppl like darcus howe still live in brixton but they dnt hve to they cld live in any affluent suburb of their choosing but they prefer to be on the frontline with their ppl-r u bettr educated thn darcus howe or dianne abbott? Hell no! Do u earn more thn them? Again hell to the no! So it now bcomes glaringly obvious tht u r nothg more thn a pathetic miserable social climber wth an inflated ego-an ego whch I hve suceeded in puncturing. This is why u will continue to hve ur hilarious meltdown on this forum until u dissolve into the angst ridden mess tht u really r underneath tht pompous facade- hve a lvly day chump!
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2012
cap28:

Just out of interest gbawe if u love ur pple as much as u pretend ,why live in essex ? U r a fake and failed wannabe, do u thk those white ppl ard u look at u wth respect? They look at u wth contempt and derision because they cnt undrstand why u dnt wnt to live ard ur own kind. U r a caricature ,a joke and an abomination! Educated and affluent blck ppl like darcus howe still live in brixton but they dnt hve to they cld live in any affluent suburb of their choosing but they prefer to be on the frontline with their ppl-r u bettr educated thn darcus howe or dianne abbott? Hell no! Do u earn more thn them? Again hell to the no! So it now bcomes glaringly obvious tht u r nothg more thn a pathetic miserable social climber wth an inflated ego-an ego whch I hve suceeded in puncturing. This is why u will continue to hve ur hilarious meltdown on this forum until u dissolve into the angst ridden mess tht u really r underneath tht pompous facade- hve a lvly day chump!

Shut up fool. Anything wrong with Essex? Or you think everyone is a faker like you? Why not? There are real reasons (financial and emotional) for Nigerians moving to Essex. Proximity to London, good Schools and shopping is one. Good value is another i.e £350,000 - 400, 000. can get a detached family home in Essex whereas it won't even buy a one-bed flat in some so-called "desirable" areas of London. Recreation for children is also better here than in overcrowded and oversubscribed London. For me, there is the added bonus that a lot of my African/Nigerian friends, from Naija and the UK, are here and we have a good community of Professional Nigerians. I can always defend my choice and show they are rational unlike a faker and ignorant wannabe like you. If you get out of that dingy room more, you will realise that parts of essex , over the years, have become good places for African/Nigerian families to live in because there is no 'isolation' factor.

You talk about black emancipation all the time yet are not intelligent enough to see that you contradict this notion with how you think black folks should not live in some places and that them living there is somehow wrong. By your reasoning, black folks should not be in Texas today or even in areas whitey told them to stay away from !!!! By the reasoning of a slave like you a certain black woman should not have insisted on taking her place on a bus. She should simply have accepted that blacks don't belong on buses!!!! Everyone can I see I am real because I am ready, anytime, to reveal info about myself. I can defend my choices.

I am waiting for a wannabe like you to tell us where you live. Highlight your black/Nigerian experience in the UK. What have you done for Nigerians and the black man? what have you published? What are your efforts towards guiding the career and progress of black youths different to your attempt here restricted to indoctrinating them in ugly hatred ? Show us the proactive group you set up for black emancipation so I can come along. Reveal here the black history and motivational group you have gotten together as would be expected of someone pretending to be pro-black more than everyone else.

The struggle is about getting black folks accepted everywhere but a 'slave' and 'victim' like you ,who has concluded he is only fit to reside near the floor and in filth, would never get this. You foolishly cackle that white folks move out of areas black folks move into. Good !!! You don't have the intelligence to see what is obvious and emancipational. Let them keep moving. We have won because when they move a Nigerian or Ghanaian will replace them and then we gain our self-supporting communities. Before long the white supremacist will move outward so much, he is in France before he realises it. You don't pander to racist and let them section you off in a corner. Man mi you are a fool too many levels below me. Stop talking now and run along or I will keep embarrassing you.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut up effing wannabe. Tell us your own experience of black Britiain. Mr. I-was-rich-in-Nigeria-yet-I-hypocritically-came-to-associate-with-those-I-deem-evil.

I have worked you out. You are simply the disgruntled faker who has had his hand 'burned' by being rejected by those he loved most and wanted to be near Aka "whitey". You are the sort who probably always dated white girls and never even noticed black women. The minute the white girl you cherished like gold let you down, the entire white race became your enemy and now Nairaland has to suffer for your madness and psychosis.

It is fools like you one sees on the Street cackling like a Hyena as the sole black face in a group of 20.

Man mi, most are clever enough to know that those who reach your level of hatred are perfectly demonstrating the malevolence that comes from rejection and the percieved 'injustice' you feel because those you love and deify blindly failed to accept you. What you loved the most and wanted to be near ("whitey"wink has let you down. This stung you more because you made them your entire world unlike the well-adjusted Nigerian who has many nigerian and African friends plus engages willingly in black/Nigerian culture proactively and willingly. This is the only explanation for your rabid hatred.

The likes of Naijababe, Tpia, Coogar are only writing and thinking like well-adjusted Nigerians who were always secure in their origin and identity. Most, therefore, have no ugly 'scars' ,like you, predisposing them to senseless, inhuman and irrational hatred of others.

In fact, Nigerians are a wonderful demonstration of balance and prgmatic intelligence. Unlike some Africans, we dont love white folks excessively and don't hate them. Rather, we treat them as individuals with peculiar flaws and characteristics. We certainly don't go around, out of inferiority complex, making ourselves the slaves no one has made us.

Look at how you and your fellow confused folks run around shouting "hotep brother" without understanding that doing this shows nothing other than how you view yourselves as slaves and persecuted folks. It only exposes your inferiority complex and preference for the language and culture of others your subconsciously view as better than your own.

Are you lot now Egyptians and Jews running around with some cultish persecution complex? Your nation gives you many vibrant and rich languages to express yourself with yet you reject those language to be stealing from others. Tpia, Naijababe et al show you the way with how they are proud of their Nigerianess by speaking Yoruba all the time. There is a Yoruba equivalent for Hotep and they would rather use that instead of pretending to be members of a grand alliance of brothers who are more 'nubian' than others when , ironically, your fawning and slavish use of a word , steeped in the nuanced culture of another, is proof of your confusion!!!

Man mi you don't know what you have brought on yourself. O ti tan ni bi. gba beski . You should have limited your mad and psychotic rants to your fellow losers .

Mr big grammar and coward extraordinaire -if u love ur culture and language so much why do u spend hours writing nevr endng boring essays on here using the most convoluted,impenetrable english vocabulary knwn to man,let me guess -because u think tht ppl will actually think ur intelligent? U r fooling no one but ur self mate! U hve nthg to offer,nthg of value to impart to the upcomng younger generation - u represent stagnation, cowardice and bufoonery, the sooner `men` of ur ilk shuffle off this mortal coil the bettr off the entire race will be.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Gbawe: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2012
cap28:

Mr big grammar and coward extraordinaire -if u love ur culture and language so much why do u spend hours writing nevr endng boring essays on here using the most convoluted,impenetrable english vocabulary knwn to man,let me guess -because u think tht ppl will actually think ur intelligent? U r fooling no one but ur self mate! U hve nthg to offer,nthg of value to impart to the upcomng younger generation - u represent stagnation, cowardice and bufoonery, the sooner `men` of ur ilk shuffle off this mortal coil the bettr off the entire race will be.

Ogbeni faker and loser, take up the challenge and do what I ask below. People will view you as pathetic in this debate If I am ready to reveal things about myself and defend my choices while you dance around evasively. Empty Mofo !! I am demonstrating I know what I am talking about while your evasiveness only show the fear of a fake Malcolm X who knows he will be busted , once he reveals anything quantifiable, by those who possess actual knowledge , via real first-hand experience, of Black UK because they have mingled genuinely in an assured manner unlike a 'slave' and sewer-dweller like you. Take up the challenge below or I am done talking to your fake and wannabe azz. You are the 'coward' even if not bright or introspective enough to discern this. Puzzy. Effing clat.

I am waiting for a wannabe like you to tell us where you live. Highlight your black/Nigerian experience in the UK. What have you done for Nigerians and the black man? what have you published? What are your efforts towards guiding the career and progress of black youths different to your attempt here restricted to indoctrinating them in ugly hatred ? Show us the proactive group you set up for black emancipation so I can come along. Reveal here the black history and motivational group you have gotten together as would be expected of someone pretending to be pro-black more than everyone else.
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by cap28: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni faker and loser, take up the challenge and do what I ask below. People will view you as pathetic in this debate If I am ready to reveal things about myself and defend my choices while you dance around evasively. Empty Mofo !! I am demonstrating I know what I am talking about while your evasiveness only show the fear of a fake Malcolm X who knows he will be busted , once he reveals anything quantifiable, by those who possess actual knowledge , via real first-hand experience, of Black UK because they have mingled genuinely in an assured manner unlike a 'slave' and sewer-dweller like you. Take up the challenge below or I am done talking to your fake and wannabe azz. You are the 'coward' even if not bright or introspective enough to discern this. Puzzy. Effing clat.

Mr pretend intellectual I cn see frm year choice of swear words tht u r actually an inarticulate bum who has to refer to the dictionary each time u type out a response to my posts. Has it ever occurred to ur dim brain tht on the internet anyone cn caim to be anyone ? I cld sit here and spin a fictitious story abt my acheivemnts and u wld be none the wiser as u wld hve absolutely no way of knwg whethr or not I was telling the truth, as it stands I am vry certain tht u do not evn come close to me in terms of persnl and academic achvmnt but unlike u I am secure enough in myself tht I dnt need to toot my own horn,self congratulatory behaviour is the favvorite past time of insecure wannabes like u, so take a deep breath and dnt hve tht heart attck jst yet as am not done wth u yet, carry on njoyng ur stress free day chump! Lol!
Re: The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
ekt_bear:
eh....slut? Woman you don't even know? In a discussion about politics/social stuff, not sexuality?
What is wrong with you

The silly girl acted like a slut - she was jumping from pillar to post, and that's what sluts do.

How can any sane person say there is no double-dip recession in the UK?

Eurozone crisis live: UK sinks into double-dip recession
UK drops into its first double-dip recession since the 1970s
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/apr/25/eurozone-crisis-live-uk-double-dip-recession

Britain in double-dip recession as growth falls 0.2pc
Britain is officially back in recession after the economy shrank unexpectedly by 0.2pc in the first three months of the year.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9225414/Britain-in-double-dip-recession-as-growth-falls-0.2pc.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.