Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop (15374 Views)

Association Of Nigerians In The Diaspora (AND) / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2012
noiseless: He is aquaring new fake IDs every day like his people have been fabricating false stories against Ndigbo to further extend their hooks on their PIRAMID CRUDE which is found in the east, What a pathetic MALAM MULLA ALHJ HAREM.

Nwanne mu I lost count. He probably does.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol it was my first time seeing it that comment. I nearly had tears in my eyes because my uncles on my mommy's side are Anioma, and they're more igbotic than my Anambra father and uncles lmao. Whatever floats their boats jari.

ROFLMFAO. See how you dey confuse NL. You Igbo are back at it again, una are trying to claim Anioma again. You know very well anioma aren't Igbo angry. stop lying about anioma uncles you do not have. How dare you bring confusion upon this forum. Ogugua mind yourself grin cheesy

On seriousness, my family are exactly the same: two of my siblings are married to Anambra and Enugu peeps and an uncle married to river's woman. my fam and uncle's wife have been accused by my siblings spouses of being too igbotic. grin grin

probably its a SS igbo thing. Ejine, igbo boy, etc add una own, are your family the same?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ekwynwa: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
shocked chia see evidence against Alj Harem, @ One Naira don chase alj Harem enter bush grin

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by noiseless: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
[b][/b]LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HEREBY PRENSENT TO YOU THE SERPENT CHILD, MALAM MULLA BOKO HARAM,THE MAN WITH THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ON HIS HANDS AKA ALJ_HAERM. IT WOULD BE REALLY REFRESHING FOR FOREIGNERS TO GO THROUGH THOSE LINKS PROVIDED BY ONE_NAIRA, AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES AND TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AN UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT NIGERIAN HAS TO GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASES,JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SHEER WICKEDNESS AND A RELIGIOUS AGENDA, AND WHY NIGERIA MUST BE SPLITED SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THEIR NEW COUNTRY AND WHAT THEY UP TO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRO ONE_NAIRA FOR NYASH EXPLODING POST, I ALWAYS KNEW HE IS EVIL AND ROTTEN.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
lol, thanks a million my brother One_Naira. cheesy
I said it here several times that Alj-Harem is a Northerner. He succeeded in deceiving quite a few folks.
It is easy to know a Northerner (a CORE Northerner) from his mannerism. He has the same mannerism as Namfav, Northsharp, Ndu_Chucks and Nagoma. His lame attempt to claim Lagos/Awori is simply laughable. It is possible that he may have lived in Lagos long enough to speak the language, know the people there etc.
He is like an Igbo persons claiming to be from Kano (believe me if an Igbo claims Kano having lived there for long, you may NEVER spot it). You cannot lie about your LOYALTY though. It comes across everytime. This is where Northsharp was wrong about Ndu_chucks.
You cannot call for the killing of your own people, no matter how you feel. Alj-Harem and Ndu_chucks have called for (or justified) killing of Southerners several times. That gave them away. cool cool cool
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2012
Alj-Harem is a CORE NORTHERNER. His job is to destroy the south as much as possible (from within) to make it easier for the North to continue dominating the south politically in Nigeria.
He is from Borno state, and is part of the "Boko Haram" terror group in Nigeria.
I remember when MASSOB alleged that they had intelligence that Boko Haram had permeated Nigerian security system.
Alj-Harem is part of that group.
The sooner southerners know this the better for them on this forum.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Onlytruth: Alj-Harem is a CORE NORTHERNER. His job is to destroy the south as much as possible (from within) to make it easier for the North to continue dominating the south politically in Nigeria.
He is from Borno state, and is part of the "Boko Haram" terror group in Nigeria.
I remember when MASSOB alleged that they had intelligence that Boko Haram had permeated Nigerian security system.
Alj-Harem is part of that group.
The sooner southerners know this the better for them on this forum.

Dude I am yoruba angry angry angry

The southerners(Yoruba, itsekiri etc) you and Beaf insult everyday are now part and parcel of your friend list ?

Abeg Eze no disappoint me

I am an Awori-Egun man and I am telling you their is NO SOUTHERN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THE TRIBALISTIC NATURE OF Asari, Beaf etc !!!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2012
BTW I don't think he is alone.

Ndigbo and other Nigerians should stop behaving as if all is well in Nigeria.
Nigeria is engaged in a serious internal conflict with agents of terror supported by foreign elements.
They are sophisticated, dodgy (of course) and focused. Their aim is continued POLITICAL INTERNAL COLONIZATION OF NIGERIA.
Notice how Alj-Harem is on Nairaland 24/7.
Doesn't he have a job or other engagements? I'll tell you why: because Nairaland is his job!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

The southerners(Yoruba, itsekiri etc) you and Beaf insult everyday are now part and parcel of your friend list ?

I am an Awori-Egun man and I am telling you their is NO SOUTHERN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THE TRIBALISTIC NATURE OF Asari, Beaf etc !!!

The two bolded are the most laughable claim that would ever be believed by a sane intelligent mind.
Alj-Hare[/b]m, you can hide as much as you like. Ndigbo say that [b]feet that walk zigzig ways, are closely watched by eyes that see zigzag things too!
You are a CORE NORTHERNER from Borno state. You and I know that this is truth.
I only pity southerners who continue to belittle your mission here.
You are arguably one of the most deadly Northerners alive.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2012
One of the things that gave you aways is also how other Core Northerners see you. They basically ignore you and allow you to do your thing.
Sometimes I wish there are FEW southerners here too because it would allow us to deal with your type very easily.
A situation whereby every southerner is online seriously undermine us by allowing snakes like Alj-harem to wrap unintelligent ones round his little finger, using them against other southerners.

I have to warn you Alj-Harem, that THERE IS NO WAY THE CORE NORTH WOULD RULE NIGERIA IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. NIGERIA WILL DISINTEGRATE FIRST BEFORE THAT. cool cool cool
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ekwynwa: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

Confused Mallam, always speaking from both sides of his gworo mouth

Why is this man dragging yoruba to presidency ? How can SW produce the president when OBJ just finished ? I ask.

What is wrong with my eastern brothers at times. We have made it clear that we do not want presidency and yet you are dragging us into it just so you can insult us again. Wetin sef, wetin yoruba do una.

Produce a credible candidate so the country can vote for him. people have leant their lesson to vote based on credibility rather than pity so playing this ethnic card would not do us any good.

I personally would campaign for Rochas [size=18pt]in the SW[/size] and I believe my people would respond. [size=18pt]Also in the NE and I also hope my people[/size] would respond over there as well.

Ndi Igbo all is well, just don't turn it to tribal or bigoted politics and leave everything to Allah/God's hands let him take control of the situation. Amin

https://www.nairaland.com/911699/presidency-2015-igbos-search-bridge#10570820
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by nduchucks: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2012
Onlytruth: This is where Northsharp was wrong about Ndu_chucks.
You cannot call for the killing of your own people, no matter how you feel. Ndu_chucks has called for (or justified) killing of Southerners several times. That gave them away. cool cool cool

Eze Ndigbo NL gburugburu, I challenge you to provide a link to a single post where I called for or justified the killing of anyone, let alone Southerners. This kind of lies and attempt at self righteousness is beneath, even you. mumu
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2012
Alj-Harem is a CORE Northerner.
I don't know why some southerners ever believed him. If I were in Nigeria, I would have brought my cousin who speaks fluent Kanuri and ask him to pretend to be from Borno state, just like Alj-Harem is claiming to be from Lagos. I bet you my cousin would pass smoothly for a Kanuri any day! cool
Imagine of all SW state, Alh-Harem had to be from Lagos! How convenient! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze Ndigbo NL gburugburu, I challenge you to provide a link to a single post where I called for or justified the killing of anyone, let alone Southerners. This kind of lies and attempt at self righteousness is beneath, even you. mumu

I can pull out lots of your posts (though I won't be surprised if you have gone back to modify most of them), the heart does not lie.
You are a TYPICAL aboki (undiluted). Nothing wrong with that. You and Alj_harem are two sides of the same coin. cool
Stand up and hansa ya papa name! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by nduchucks: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

I can pull out lots of your posts (though I won't be surprised if you have gone back to modify most of them), the heart does not lie.
You are a TYPICAL aboki (undiluted). Nothing wrong with that. You and Alj_harem are two sides of the same coin. cool
Stand up and hansa ya papa name! cheesy cheesy

Shame on you, you are now hiding under the proverbial skirt that "I may have gone back to modify", when you were caught in the said lie. Your lies are pathological and your obsession with the handle ndu_chucks and the fear of that user name, shows that you are of the effeminate type of Igbo stock. You can never be a true Nnewi boy let alone Abriba. olodo
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by BlackPikiN(m): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2012
igbo boy:

ANuofia biko hapu umm nwanyi anyi aka....

we have lost 5% of igbo girls to lagos Yoruba, now uk Yoruba want to come and start putting hand on our igbo girls? Bia pachara anya gi o....

[size=20pt]The reason i can't stand it now is that Yorubas are now thinking they are fine cos they have been breeding with igbos, edos, calabar (you know the fine fine people of the south) for about 20 yrs, so now we have Yoruba guys who have taken their mother genes and therefore who look nothing like the typical black gorillas Yorubas are famed for...

now we have banky w looking like a human being
2kriss looking like a human being

compare the above to this full bred Yorubas
like wande coal
like Olamide

like konga[/size]

Igbo boy what is this?
You went too hard bro.
I don laff tire!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 2:11am On Apr 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Shame on you, you are now hiding under the proverbial skirt that "I may have gone back to modify", when you were caught in the said lie. Your lies are pathological and your obsession with the handle ndu_chucks and the fear of that user name, shows that you are of the effeminate type of Igbo stock. You can never be a true Nnewi boy let alone Abriba. olodo

You are a TYPICAL mallam. lol
The other day you were playing the game of deceit with Northsharp, I was just laughing. Most of you Northerners think that we Southerners go to school for nothing.
I don't blame you; but I would warn you folks though. The south has FINALLY captured power, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Your worst nightmare has come. You can live in Nigeria as is or you can attempt to secede let us show you a LITTLE of your own wickedness.

Anumanu.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by odumchi: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Eze, onwere ozi m'zigara gi.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by nduchucks: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

You are a TYPICAL mallam. lol
The other day you were playing the game of deceit with Northsharp, I was just laughing. Most of you Northerners think that we Southerners go to school for nothing.
I don't blame you; but I would warn you folks though. The south has FINALLY captured power, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Your worst nightmare has come. You can live in Nigeria as is or you can attempt to secede let us show you a LITTLE of your own wickedness.

Anumanu.

I will not let you off that easily. You wrongfully accused me of calling for and/or justifying the killing of Southerners. If you cannot substantiate your accusation with a single link to any post where I made these calls, then you owe me and other readers a big apology. Be man enough to offer one. dolo
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 2:46am On Apr 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I will not let you off that easily. You wrongfully accused me of calling for and/or justifying the killing of Southerners. If you cannot substantiate your accusation with a single link to any post where I made these calls, then you owe me and other readers a big apology. Be man enough to offer one. dolo

So, you think I have all the time in the world to dig through thousands of your post here?
I'm sorry dude, I'm not a paid agent. lol

Why would I waste my time digging up your posts, when your views are easily triggered by certain keywords:
Murtala Muhammad (a documented mass murderer, the butcher of Asaba) -your hero.
MASSOB
Biafra
Secession

You openly threatened southern Nigeria with air strikes just last week. lol
You only use threats to advance your opinions, but fail to see that you scare no one.
Ndu_chucks in all honesty, you are a REAL coward. The violence you plan for people who want to leave Nigeria will be your portion.
Your region will never know peace until we kick you to the curb soon.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by nduchucks: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, you think I have all the time in the world to dig through thousands of your post here?
I'm sorry dude, I'm not a paid agent. lol

Why would I waste my time digging up your posts, when your views are easily triggered by certain keywords:
Murtala Muhammad (a documented mass murderer, the butcher of Asaba) -your hero.
MASSOB
Biafra
Secession

You openly threatened southern Nigeria with air strikes just last week. lol
You only use threats to advance your opinions, but fail to see that you scare no one.
Ndu_chucks in all honesty, you are a REAL coward. The violence you plan for people who want to leave Nigeria will be your portion.
Your region will never know peace until we kick you to the curb soon.

You are a fool! Stop making accusations which you cannot substantiate. Your intellectual dishonesty knows no bounds, since you just accused me of openly threatening "southern Nigeria with air strikes" only lastt week, please show me the threatening words.

It is obvious that anything ndu_chucks says will be interpreted as a threat by your effeminate self, olodo. Show me the thread!! I'm sure you can read, post the thread or be a man and apologize. mumu
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Igbo boy what is this?
You went too hard bro.
I don laff tire!!! grin grin grin

Men i had to....Ihe nile m kuru bu eziokwu okwa ya?

Had to dispel these myth about Yorubas are fine and ish...
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2012
igbo boy:

Men i had to....Ihe nile m kuru bu eziokwu okwa ya?

Had to dispel these myth about Yorubas are fine and ish...

Nwoke, are you a boy or a man grin grin grin grin How life na ? smiley
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

Nwoke, are you a boy or a man grin grin grin grin How life na ? smiley

I am both, a man based on age, a boy at heart......

Life di uto (sweet).....
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2012
igbo boy:

I am both, a man based on age, a boy at heart......

Life di uto (sweet).....

Thank God for that smiley
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by gbogboti: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Jah Man: @deshclone, you are very correct in calling poster a bigot but you were very insultive.
@OP,you are unmistakably a Nigerian/Yoruba.That is the way they reason.Can you imagine that in your examples you never mentioned where a Yoruba person committed the offence of tribalism?Meanwhile, the Yorubas are the most tribalistic creatures I have ever seen.I had them as good friends back in the univ but not until I met them in droves during NYSC that I knew who they were.
I have worked in two organisations and have noticed how they shamelessly populate everywhere with their kith and kin,whether competency is sacrificed or not.In the middle of discussion in a corporate office(including multinationals) you will see them speaking.."Yoruba-Yoruba",but let your tribesman greet u in your language,they will raise alarm.Very insecured set of folks.
I hate being annoyed to write such things,but I also cannot condone hypocrisy which is what the OP personifies.
You may need to retract your post and do a balanced write-up,indicting your tribe 1st and others.This tribalism ought to stop,starting from the not-so-travelled and self-centred yorubas.
Guy, u have said it all. You nailed it. Where I work, I see behavioural discrimination from them everyday. If any other tribe does something exceptional, as in some piece of brilliant stuffs at work, dem go carry face. If na Yoruba-ngabti do am, we no go hear word. I no go lie, where I work, I see rubbish from them on a countless note. Its in their blood. Apart from tribalism, they are too noisy. God!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Abbeypremium(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2012
I find it difficult to understand what the two posters above refering to Yoruba speaking 'Yoruba Yoruba neither could I comprehnd the import of the messages coming from their dirty and biased mind against the most respected, highly hospitable and peace loving ethnic/tribe in Nigeria. Could you pls come out in clear terms what are your problems with Yoruba speaking the mother tongue thereby preserving the native language from extinction like your own.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by gbogboti: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
Abbeypremium: I find it difficult to understand what the two posters above refering to Yoruba speaking 'Yoruba Yoruba neither could I comprehnd the import of the messages coming from their dirty and biased mind against the most respected, highly hospitable and peace loving ethnic/tribe in Nigeria. Could you pls come out in clear terms what are your problems with Yoruba speaking the mother tongue thereby preserving the native language from extinction like your own.

The message I was trying to pass across is tha; "una too dey wicked". "Very wicked". Yes! Na me talk am. @all, never trust an Yoruba-Yoruba friend. Never! Anyway, if u do, na @ur own detriment. God! Why are u people like that sef? Anyway, like I said earlier. You guys are tribal bigots. You hardly like seeing other ethnics making success. I see it everyday @work. Very fetish and dirty set of people. Una too dirty. I met one Yoruba girl like that. Took her home. On removing her pant, odour wan kill me. I no come fit do d thing again sef. Tufia to u 10x
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Abbeypremium: I find it difficult to understand what the two posters above refering to Yoruba speaking 'Yoruba Yoruba neither could I comprehnd the import of the messages coming from their dirty and biased mind against the most respected, highly hospitable and peace loving ethnic/tribe in Nigeria. Could you pls come out in clear terms what are your problems with Yoruba speaking the mother tongue thereby preserving the native language from extinction like your own.

Dude you are wasting your time. That is typical Igbo mentality.

Let them continue. At the end of the day.....
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
A child that say his mother would not sleep, he would not be allowed to sleep as well
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nnenna1(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nnenna1:

Damn, you are good. This Alhaji Harem person (shakes head).

ode, what is wrong with Alj harem

Tell One naira why he cannot bring out Willy-willy, Andre aka Ngodigha1 etc post

keep shaking your head I hope it does twist off. Ideeiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marketers Ask FG To Remove Fuel Price Cap / Our Growth Projections Contradict That Of Nigerian Government – IMF / El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.