Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop (15367 Views)

Association Of Nigerians In The Diaspora (AND) / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2012
One_Naira: LOL. Ask am oo!!

It is actually not a new behavior from him. He does that a lot, there was once he opened a thread talking about "anioma fight not be associated with Igbo". That's was the first time I interacted with him on NL. Him and his goons are notorious of this type of things, if it is not Anioma, it's onitsha, if it's not ontisha, it's Ika, if not Ika, it's River. You'll get use to it

Lol it was my first time seeing it that comment. I nearly had tears in my eyes because my uncles on my mommy's side are Anioma, and they're more igbotic than my Anambra father and uncles lmao. Whatever floats their boats jari.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem: Look my sister, you do not know your people here in the political section. Go research on the post of the poster you just quoted and tell me if I was wrong to lash out.

BTW have you asked you mother yet?

All of una dey incowrong. I am the only coright one.

I axed ha. She laffed o!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88:

All of una dey incowrong. I am the only coright one.

I axed ha. She laffed o!

Don't turn this into an anioma thread, no one cares.. It's about Nigerians in diaspora!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex: Don't turn this into an anioma thread, no one cares.. It's about Nigerians in diaspora!

1. I'm not turning your thread into an Anioma thread. I didn't mention Anioma first.
2. As a Nigerian in diaspora, I dey yaff you twice as hard.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88:

1. I'm not turning your thread into an Anioma thread. I didn't mention Anioma first.
2. As a Nigerian in diaspora, I dey yaff you twice as hard.

WTF is "yaff"?

I like your cleavage in btw, but you need to take off those urkel glasses. grin
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 28, 2012
Yaff na Igbotic laugh.

Don't turn this into a cleavage thread.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88: Yaff na Igbotic laugh.

Don't turn this into a cleavage thread.

It's my thread, and I can show my 'ifunaya' for anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex: It's my thread, and I can show my 'ifunaya' for anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ifu gini? Abeg.

ogugua88: @Shymmex Really? Weren't you in Beaf's meat thread talking about Nigeria being a cesspit? That was the only word you had for our Nigeria. No wait. Cesspit and shytehole. "Prideful Nigerians died a long time ago". "Nigeria should be compared to Somalia, Yemen". Sound familiar? Now you're calling Nigeria a blessing to Mama Africa.

How is it that diaspora Nigerians are the most tribalistic? Nigerians that have access to youtube are automatically in diaspora? Please, it's 2012.

Diaspora Nigerians gave plenty of help, support, and went on marches in the UK, New York, Oakland, Houston, Canada, promoting "One Nigeria", and we were called naive. I'm speaking from experience as I've been lambasted time and time again, by Nigerians in Nigeria, for believing in unity. Nigerians in home talk down to youthful Nigerians in diaspora sef because they think we know nothing, especially when we promote "One Naija". So how is it we're being labeled tribalistic now? If anything, today's Nigerians are for unity more so than our parents, who are still talking of Biafra, Gowon, and Awolowo.

Back on topic.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88:

Back on topic.

Before I get back to the topic, I'll like to let you know I've got a thing for nerds. wink

Back to the topic:

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 28, 2012
Glasses = nerd?

I just posted what I think. That's my comment from how many days ago.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88: Glasses = nerd?

You look nerdy, though. grin

As for your reply, I'm part of the diasporan Nigerians and I think we're more tribalistic than Nigerians back home. Most of the ethnic threads on NL are created by Nigerians in diaspora... And the youtube video I referenced in my opening post is a UK urban music channel - and I doubt Nigerians in Nigeria like UK urban music enough, to check out for UK channels on youtube to be honest.. Fresh Nigerians in the UK don't even like UK urban music - and the slangs and writing pattern was a give-away, that those who posted the comments were raised in the UK.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 28, 2012

As for your reply, I'm part of the diasporan Nigerians and I think we're more tribalistic than Nigerians back home. Most of the ethnic threads on NL are created by Nigerians in diaspora... And the youtube video I referenced in my opening post is a UK urban music channel - and I doubt Nigerians in Nigeria like UK urban music enough, to check out for UK channels on youtube to be honest.. Fresh Nigerians in the UK don't even like UK urban music - and the slangs and writing pattern were giveaway, that those who posted the comments were raised in the UK.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 28, 2012

As for your reply, I'm part of the diasporan Nigerians and I think we're more tribalistic than Nigerians back home. Most of the ethnic threads on NL are created by Nigerians in diaspora... And the youtube video I referenced in my opening post is a UK urban music channel - and I doubt Nigerians in Nigeria like UK urban music enough, to check out for UK channels on youtube to be honest.. Fresh Nigerians in the UK don't even like UK urban music - and the slangs and writing pattern were give-away, that those who posted the comments were raised in the UK.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex: You look nerdy, though. grin

As for your reply, I'm part of the diasporan Nigerians and I think we're more tribalistic than Nigerians back home. Most of the ethnic threads on NL are created by Nigerians in diaspora... And the youtube video I referenced in my opening post is a UK urban music channel - and I doubt Nigerians in Nigeria like UK urban music enough, to check out for UK channels on youtube to be honest.. Fresh Nigerians in the UK don't even like UK urban music - and the slangs and writing pattern were give-away, that those who posted the comments were raised in the UK.

Whatever lol.

I truly think it depends on age. I don't see it in my generation. I see it in my parents' generation. Diaspora or not, the older ones are clinging onto old madness in my opinion.

As for the comments on youtube, I don't see anything tribalistic in saying "She's Igbo" or praising the Igbo tribe under a Nneka video. Isn't she Igbo? lol. Find any Yoruba or Hausa music video and you'll find the same. I don't see that as a problem at all. The problem lies when comments like "My tribe used your people as slaves" or "Hausas are the most useless" start flying.

People online are faceless. Mr Cork is an online nuisance and is probably well-off and educated. It's best not to judge everyone and everything you read. People often think I'm in Nigeria because of how I speak pidgin and how I'm cognizant of matters arising back home. When I tell them where I am, they're shocked. The people speaking slang on UK urban channels could be fresh Nigerians. You never know.

If you're diasporan, then I expected you to support Beaf's thread in my opinion. Regardless of who started that thread, what's going on back home is sickening, due to poor/non-existent governance and sidewards-thinking Nigerians. That goes for tribalism as well. Granted, we have a useless government, that isn't enough reason to defend the mentality of Nigerians.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

WTF is "yaff"?

I like your cleavage in btw, but you need to take off those urkel glasses. grin

ANuofia biko hapu umm nwanyi anyi aka....

we have lost 5% of igbo girls to lagos Yoruba, now uk Yoruba want to come and start putting hand on our igbo girls? Bia pachara anya gi o....

The reason i can't stand it now is that Yorubas are now thinking they are fine cos they have been breeding with igbos, edos, calabar (you know the fine fine people of the south) for about 20 yrs, so now we have Yoruba guys who have taken their mother genes and therefore who look nothing like the typical black gorillas Yorubas are famed for...

now we have banky w looking like a human being
2kriss looking like a human being

compare the above to this full bred Yorubas
like wande coal
like Olamide
like konga
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ektbear: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2012
lwkmd grin
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2012
^^^ Seconded lwtmb. E no easy to mumu.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Seconded lwtmb. E no easy to mumu.

I can see you are heading the wrong path. Stick around more often you would see more that would almost make you cry (as your said earlier). You better talk to your people here on nairaland, tell them that they do not dish out what they cannot eat. I am sorry to say but Igbos on nairaland happen to be the most tribalistic people I have ever met both real life and internet.

Just say, BTW the younger generation have the same believe maybe not Anioma but going to Agbor, Ikwerre etc
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

I can see you are heading the wrong path. Stick around more often you would see more that would almost make you cry (as your said earlier). You better talk to your people here on nairaland, tell them that they do not dish out what they cannot eat. I am sorry to say but Igbos on nairaland happen to be the most tribalistic people I have ever met both real life and internet.

Just say, BTW the younger generation have the same believe maybe not Anioma but going to Agbor, Ikwerre etc

sh.u.t the Zap up ! blah blah blah... igbos on nl this! igbos on nl that!
you always talk nonsense!! why? Igbos must have fu.c.ked your whole life!
deal with it!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2012

nne kedu ijeh? cool
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

sh.u.t the Zap up ! blah blah blah... igbos on nl this! igbos on nl that!
you always talk nonsense!! why? Igbos must have fu.c.ked your whole life!
deal with it!

Fine, I just don't want complains when others start ok !!!

I hate when I see grown men whine Ok !
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

Fine, I just don't want complains when others start ok !!!

I hate when I see grown men whine Ok !

what tha hell this nigga talking about?

NB:if you cant attack your enemy personally then die with it!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

what tha hell this nigga talking about?

NB:if you cant attack your enemy personally t[b]hen die with it[/b]!

LOL grin grin grin grin die ke !!! haba that one too harsh na my brother nwannem. Do you attack YOUR enemies personally ?

Do others play fair ?

The thing is you are never honest with yourself thus I can't be honest with you
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by noiseless: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2012
He is aquaring new fake IDs every day like his people have been fabricating false stories against Ndigbo to further extend their hooks on their PIRAMID CRUDE which is found in the east, What a pathetic MALAM MULLA ALHJ HAREM.
One_Naira:

What a coward. Back yourself up upon what you lashed out on yet you refuse to do so. I've been asking for this for hours now.

BTW: I’ll gladly post my entire history on here. I don't say something, and then deny what I said https://www.nairaland.com/one_naira/posts. I do not feel sorry for insulting you because all those words though are insults, are truth backed up by facts! I do not even need her to look at it because I'll repeat the same names I called you before right here, right now

You are a sad pathetic no life having lying bigot. Are any of the names given to you a lie?

Are you not pathetic? For the past 3 months, all you've been doing is running around calling other non-Igbos whenever they disagree with you Igbo just to satisfy your bigotry. On NL: Beaf (urhobo or Isoko) an Igbo, Da lover (an ijaw) an Igbo, Hjatz (an Ijaw) an Igbo, pleep (an Ibibio) an Igbo and other SS upon this site. When asked to prove they are Igbo, you ran. Hjatz I personally gave you link to all his post, gave you post from him that supports mine view on him being Ijaw and waited for you to give me proof, you claim to have, to support you and it never came. Outside of NL, you call Asari Dokunbo (ijaw) an Igbo, GEJ (ijaw) an Igbo, SS leaders that attack North and Yoruba as Igbo influenced, Ijaw lady that called for SE and SS to disintegrate from Nigeria, among other things. On NL, every thread, some way you drag Igbo into whether or not the topic is about Igbo. Lately all you do is SS vs. SE baiting which seems to keep backfiring at your bigotry @ss because none is paying mind to you except your own fake wannabe ids and your backgrounds goons with simple thinking as you. Na lie I dey lie?

Do you have a life? In the morning, whenever I glance onto this website you are here. In the afternoon and evening whenever I log on, you are here. Sometimes if I'm up in the middle of night, can’t sleep and I log on, you are here. Sometimes I don't log on for days and whenever I come back, in all the old threads from those days I didn't log on, I see replies from you from am to pm everyday of those days. I've seen replies from you on almost every thread. Not only that, since I've been a member I've seen you open 8 accounts (and I lost count after a while.I just got tired of counting) claiming every ethnicity on the book while denying it when caught despite all accounts having the same writing style and pretense act like you, the same denying repentance, etc. Does this qualify as having a life therefore I lied?

Are you not a liar? All the history post from you that I've asked you to back up, till date I have not gotten anything from you rather you run. On this thread yet again you refuse to back up what I ask you to back up. On the hjatx case, you told me you have proof to support you, I asked you to give it, again you ran. What are you, if not a liar?

Are you not a bigot? You are always the first one to drag Igbo into a thread even if the thread is not about Igbo, the first one to try and pit people against each other be it Igbo vs. Igbo, Igbo vs. Yoruba, Igbo vs. SS, etc. and the first one to play the victim or try to pass it on the blame to someone else when caught. A look is on this topic, the ilaje topic, the Yoruba woman pleading for ND crisis and so much more

Did I lie about you? Do you not do all this?

Before I call anyone names, I make perfectly sure the names fits your characteristics to the T. I don't lie, I've told you that therefore Alj_harem I dare you to dare me to post proof to support everything I just said.

Apart from other bigots like yourself (all birds fly together) and your trolling ids to pretend you have someone supporting or agreeing with you, you aren't fooling anyone else on this site. A non_nigerian saw through you, the only one Igbo I’ve seen on this forum with the one naija belief(no offense ogugua) saw through you. Dude the only person you fooling is your f2king self.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin die ke !!! haba that one too harsh na my brother nwannem. Do you attack YOUR enemies personally ?

Do others play fair ?

The thing is you are never honest with yourself thus I can't be honest with you

no keep attacking unknown enemy why they keep flourishing you keep going into grave with it!

@ the rest

what the hell you talking about?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2012

chai! e ne so ndi ofe manu na kpari'm? Chai uwa mebigo....
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2012
igbo boy:

chai! e ne so ndi ofe manu na kpari'm? Chai uwa mebigo....

nkita onye okoro shut up dia !
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity: nne kedu ijeh? cool

A dim ok nna m.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem: I can see you are heading the wrong path. Stick around more often you would see more that would almost make you cry (as your said earlier). You better talk to your people here on nairaland, tell them that they do not dish out what they cannot eat. I am sorry to say but Igbos on nairaland happen to be the most tribalistic people I have ever met both real life and internet.

Na wetin? You be prof?

I'm Igbo. I'm not a tribalist. I've already proven your general claim incowrong.

The sooner you realize that every region of Nigeria has a tribalist, the sooner e go beta for you. The best and easiest way forward is to fix Nigeria based on the mentalities of the NIGERIAN people, rather than tribe. Oya bia, nye m aka gi. Let me bring you to 2012.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2012
ogugua88:

Na wetin? You be prof?

I'm Igbo. I'm not a tribalist. I've already proven your claim incowrong.

The sooner you realize that every region of Nigeria has a tribalist, regardless of tribe, the sooner e go beta for you. The best and easiest way forward is to fix Nigeria based on the mentalities of Nigerians, rather than tribe. Bia, nye m aka gi. Let me bring you to 2012.

My sister, I realise that !!! My region is not any better

I know what I am talking about when I point fingers. Onlytruth, One Naira etc all understand better what is going on here in the political board than you that is why you might take some of our discussions or comments as an insult.

My sister, when I registered I was not any better myself. But please try your best to avoid the political board, it corrupts the mind especially if you are not strong.

I have no explanation to give you as you would not understand and likes of One Naira and co would just corrupt you to a point of no return as they did to me.

Just take my advice.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem: My sister, I realise that !!! My region is not any better

I know what I am talking about when I point fingers. Onlytruth, One Naira etc all understand better what is going on here in the political board than you that is why you might take some of our discussions or comments as an insult.

My sister, when I registered I was not any better myself. But please try your best to avoid the political board, it corrupts the mind especially if you are not strong.

I have no explanation to give you as you would not understand and likes of One Naira and co would just corrupt you to a point of no return as they did to me.

Just take my advice.

I haven't taken anything as insult have I? If anything, I've been jonzing. I am strong like ogonogo tree. Don't worry. Just like every other board, there is time for serious debate and play. Or maybe you're telling me to avoid the political board so that I don't see your true colors wink

I am not a mumu, nor am I a school child. Anything you tell me I'll understand. Anyone can tell me anything. I'll say "ok" and make my own decision based on my knowledge. No one can corrupt me, but thank you for your consign.

They say the best way to change the world is to start by changing yourself. It's not in every situation that finger pointing is necessary. It may be right, but not necessary. I am Igbo and I'm proud. Not everyone will like me, but I could care less. Too many Nigerians dey ride high horse. It's great to have pride, but arrogance and "do you know who I am?" runs through the veins of many Nigerians. All this tribalism talk is 1852. We have to be Nigerians before our tribes as, at the end of the day, we're all Nigerians. Some things you just have to drop and start afresh, including Biafra.

We've had a rough 51+ years. I don't mind starting on a clean slate with a new mindset. Nigerians are very stubborn though, so they'll continue preaching the need for the nation to split into three while the progressive ones are busy cleaning their messes. I hope the stubborn ones suffer a great epiphany and help build a nation suitable for their children and grandchildren.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

Just take my advice.

I've been waiting for this man to put his foot into his mouth again. This time I won't even bother to ask you to back yourself up, I do not feel like waiting for months for the proof therefore I'll do you the favor.

I am going to do you a favor and not include post from your other ids. I'll also do you the favor of not including the yoruba insults you were sending to them during your "Igbo son" phase, just so you can continue with the Akin_egba pretense phase. I'll also do you the favor of not posting all your recent post. In this way you'll have a better chance of continuing your pretense

This are alj_harem post in the beginning (a year and 5 months ago)

the north rule

https://www.nairaland.com/529557/why-do-other-tribes-steal/8#7000357

am enjoying this
so because we northerners are here they are afraid boko

why check which is more accommodating when we can just rule u southerners

https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/5#7000395

look if any southerner whether igbo or yoruba etc try to stop the north from ruling would be killed ethically with no mercy so watch what u say on nl
ah ciroma thanks for letting my northen brothers to see the souths agenda
https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/6#7000471

what!!!!
u southerners are the most educated but look around u it is us northerns are in top position in big companies and rule u people so what has education or computer has to do wit this
https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/6#7000518

what are u talking about, we are mor than u people of ration 1 ibo to 50 hausa
even if the yoruba etc support u guys we would win
https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/6#7000543

people just wait till a northerner becomes president again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u southerner especially south-south ,

https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/6#7000583

u are not working to the law of Allah and u can still talk
i wish u are in the north right nw i would slap u green
bloody yorubas
and those silly igbos
sharia law is the way

https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/7#7000695

u southerners are making me angry
so the so called yoruba culture which is the pride of the west do not have respect for the northen superior
after we put obj in power, nw u want to betray ur oga
as for ibo's and ijo, just let a northener win this election and u would see the true meaning of why we are cal fulanis
https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/7#7000758

@suya
do u see why some southerners annoy me
not only yorubas but ibos and ijo too
the ibos left this tread to let us fight with the yoruba
but alway remember that no matter want goes on on this tread yorubas and ibos are lovlly people
my sister got married to a yoruba man and the man his a very humble and kind man who loves us the northerner with his heart so i think it is just some people in the south that does this rubbish
what is the difference between us hausa-fulani and Muslim yorubas
nothing
lets think of Al'koran in any thing we do, because it teaches us how to be accommodating in loving other people
https://www.nairaland.com/536766/poor-northerners-why-they-hated/10#7001217

which taraba and benue, i laff in igbo
this states are northerner
what the hell is south-south is it not igbo anymore
https://www.nairaland.com/538092/good-people-north-not-politics#7005610

do u southerners can not unite wat a pity
well as i said and will always say we BORN AND BREADED TO RULE AND CONTROL THE SOUTH
ANY OPPOSITION WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE
https://www.nairaland.com/538092/good-people-north-not-politics/1#7005810

sharrp dia,
which arewa did u turn turn to slaves, are u mad
u own 70% of abuja but if nigeria split do u think it will be igboland
if nigeria does not split do u think the hausa would not reclaim there land

to sw
i laff when u talk about nollywood and bullcrip so u think it is igbos that made nollywood
it just shows how dumb u are do u know that igbo actors are only 20-30% in nollywood
what about other edo, ijaw, itsekiri and yorubas that are there

do you know that 90% of nollywood movies are done in lagos or abuja (yoruba state, hausa state) look don't decieve urselves to try to get self esteem.
noolywood is just used by us to fool us lot to think u are rich.

u said igbos have houses in abuja and lagos LOL
before the civil war didn't igbos have houses in kano and lagos, and wat happen to them
so NEVER AGAIN TRY TO THINK IGBOS ARE THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS PPL IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THE MONEY PRODUCED BY IGBOS IS NOTHING COMPARE TO OTHER CULTURES. IN FACT TELL ME WHAT IGBO PRODUCE IN NIJA THAT MAKES THEM MORE SPECIAL THAT THE HAUSA AND YORUBA PLS LET ME HEAR your ANSWER

https://www.nairaland.com/386194/chinua-achebe-what-nigeria-means/16#7048622

so him saying igbos are the best and the most talented ppl is right!!!!!
keep dwelling in your in the past and be saying one nigeria
i support one nigeria but igbos just make seem is 2 nigeria
when to talk to an hausa man, they are very very arrogant ppl
and yes i am saying most igbos i have seen in nigeria are very very rich, bt ask urself this question, hw did they get this money??

i know u can't answer the question

so now u are crying one nigeria

later it is biafra

and yet u ppl think u are clever

shame on you
https://www.nairaland.com/386194/chinua-achebe-what-nigeria-means/16#7048807

ARE IGBOS ADDING TO THE VALUE OF NIGERIA

IS IT NOT US AND THE YORUBA AND NIGER/DELTA THAT ARE ADDING TO WHAT NIGERIA IS TODAY.
https://www.nairaland.com/386194/chinua-achebe-what-nigeria-means/17#7052983

It is the igbos on this forum that are very very very trablistic in nature, it is there genes to be that way.

because most of them in this forum think EVERYTHING IS IGBO, U ARE IGBO I AM IGBO. AND IF U TRY TO CLAIM U ARE NOT IGBO THEN THEY START INSULTING U

AND ALSO THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER BLACK PPL.

some of them are not like that eg ChinenyeN and others. both the majority of igbos in the US think they are better than than other black ppl. and very proud in nature.

CHEI I WISH U SAID U WERE HAUSA
https://www.nairaland.com/543542/yoruba-decent-now-what#7060290

jaws ba su zuciya(ijaws don't mind them)
zo mana
sharrp dia, u are not yoruba, the yorubas i know would not talk out of arrogance, u must be igbo
because i know yorubas and hausas do not call others super minority, this is an igbo word. that i know
and i know it is these igbos on this forum that look down on the south-south ppl as minority

if i was a south- south i would be thanking ALLAH for my stars

these igbos would have made us suffer in biafra, if not kill us all
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger#7066353

that is a bloody lie Da yake ƙarya

since when do u claim u are one the minorities
yes ur mom is ibibio, does that make u one

the ibibio can get away in biafra because there are cultureal ties with igbo

ijaws itsekiri, urboho etc would not be too lucky because u ppl are raciest to other groups in nature
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger#7066412

beaf, beaf beaf if u are ijaw do not be with this igbos on this forum, they think they are superior to ijaws and other nigerian ethnic group please stay away from them
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger#7066471

the igbos do not what a south- south president
they do not want the progress of the south-south but only care about igbo president which would not happen until they change there behaviour and respect other ethnic groups .

akin egba is igbo, i know from the way he insult other groups

Maganar ta isa mai hikima ( a word is enough for the wise)
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger#7066495

beaf do u see how he trys to belittle ur group this are igbos behavior
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger#7066519

can u kindly explain to me and others how port harcount is redefined igbo

u igbo on this forum don crazy finally

how is port harcount igbo, plsss let me hear ur response
https://www.nairaland.com/543660/southeast-poorest-zone-nigeria/1#7072577

why are igbos on this nairaland so greed in all of there actions
how can se be the poorest zone in nigeria
have u been to jigawa state and other northern states
if u have been there then u would know what poor is
so stop this ur wining about se been the poorest zone in nigeria because it is not

i think mods should close this tread because, when last have this igbo been to se(most of them in nigeria are in lagos or abuja) talk-less of the north or other sw part

seriously i don't understand u ppl ooo
https://www.nairaland.com/543660/southeast-poorest-zone-nigeria/1#7072550

but onlytruth, am i lying abut igbos trying to degrade and belittle the south-south ppl in the politices
u know i am not lying
i love igbo, but i believe in freedom and respect for any ethnic group be it ijaw, itsekiri etc and i won't allow igbos to just swallow them up
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger/4#7067569

jason, beaf and south-south ppl can u see what i am talkin about

ppl south-south if they try to invade u land like they did to the yorubas, just tell us northerners and we will talk to them in the language they understand.

Idan nan ba ya jin maganar!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger/3#7067023

wrong again, why oh why do u ppl think everything is igbo.

ijaws and itsekiris are south-south ppl, igbos and ibibio are south east, yoruba and edo are southwest, hausa fulani, kanuri are north.abi u ppl dey craze

when did igbo become south-south
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger/2#7066831

chyz, ezeuche can claim whatwever he wants but i know and igbo when i hear one, i know an ijo, i know a calabar, i know yorubas, and i know fulanis when i see one

so i know what am talking about
Za su cuce ni (u can not deceive me)
https://www.nairaland.com/544085/nigeria-wasnt-formed-jonathans-niger/2#7066744

why and why do u ppl not learn the way of the north nigeria

why do u ppl like tecnology(westen way)

we can only unite if u embrace islamic ways and follow sharia.

Kwarzaba mutane
https://www.nairaland.com/545069/nigeria-satellite-passes-global-mandatory#7079711

look ijaws
do not let igbos say u are igbos tooo ooooo
do not let them categorise u as igbo
this is what we call colonisation
make your identity, u ppl are the 4th largest group in nigeria
and yorubas and hausas respect u for that
to the igbos everything is igbo
even the mid-west is igbo
a word is enough for the wise
Maganar ta isa mai hikima
https://www.nairaland.com/545663/greatest-nigerians-that-ever-lived/4#7084318

i don't know what kind of ppl are this igbos in america,

a young girl is about to die, u are here defending igbo

who cares if it is yoruba or ijaw, the fact remains that the action of the man can not be justified in the name of igbos are been portrayed as bad

we nigerians need to respect each other and say the truth, no matter the culture or ethnic group haba!!!

do not defend a bad person because he is from ur ethnic group,

there a lot of northerners including me that do not support ibb and co, and lot of yoruba that do not support obj
but in igbo case it is different, so long as he is igbo u start trying to defend him.
https://www.nairaland.com/545711/who-could-this-heartless#7084074

people, u have to be realistic

ojukwu, was, is and still responsible for the death of igbos not awolowo.fact even me as a northerner knows that, so i don't know what u people are talking about.

igbos, in the usa are in denial and delusional

igbos in nigeria especially in lagos ad abuja, know the truth and dislike ojukwu

i have actually met an igbo woman that dislike ojukwu with a passion

ojukwu is collecting pension from the nigerian government he fought against

ojukwu and many igbo leader have sold there people out facts
https://www.nairaland.com/546697/ojukwu-hitler-reincarnated-evil-man#7095637

what are u insinuating
listen to yourself, so because that region is a delta, u ppl decided to name it that
there is nothing like nigerdelta because it is just 2 states balysa and rivers
don't u get
stop this ur indivalistic view to keep ur identity

this identity is too small, for it to stand on his own
https://www.nairaland.com/546151/niger-delta-does-not-exist-true/4#7090969

in what is south-south
what is this south-south
tell me what south-south is

pls let me know what this name or word is

beaf don't make me angry ohh

is south-south meant to be dominated by the ijaws and igbo or just ijaws

i am trying to explain to and u are !!!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/546151/niger-delta-does-not-exist-true/3#7090862

beaf and co

u guys are igbo whether u like it or not

deal with it

in fact, the faster u guyz learn igbo or yoruba the better it is for u ppl

this mend thing is getting to far, that's why nigerdelta can talk now

i think ones the military really get involved with this ppl, i think it would end
https://www.nairaland.com/546151/niger-delta-does-not-exist-true/3#7090175

here is an hausa saying
Ya yi ƙoƙarin yaudari waɗansu dai ruɗi kansa ke
he who try to decieve others only deceives himself

so do not decieve urself but know the truth and it shall set u free from ur ignorance

what the hell is niger/delta

i am trying to tell u the truth that u not exist as a zone but a pawn by the pdp to weaken the igbo, and u fell for it dumb

we in the north, whether kanuri etc call ourself 'one north'

some of this land belong to yoruba/edo kingdom ie delta and some part of baylsa state

the rest is igbo, so stop decieveing urself trying not to identify with the igbo
https://www.nairaland.com/546151/niger-delta-does-not-exist-true/3#7090150

do u think niger republic is poor

have u been to there cities before and watch how good things are going on there

u southerners are terrorist, from opc to mend to massob etc

u ppl are giving us bad names, all over the world

i mean 419, cannibalism, robbers, kidnapping of citizens and foreigners
https://www.nairaland.com/546964/call-it-almajiri-republic-whatever#7097049

[/quote]gbam, we have to have a kind off clinic for them so they can be rehabilitate to know money is not everything[/quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/547667/why-igbos-most-untrustworthy-nigeria#7105083

look, the sooner ikweerri, ika etc see themselves as one(igbo), the better it is for them in nigeria

if the igbos can not speak with one voice, then they would be politically irrelevant to nigeria

the ijaws are shifting igbos away from power, day by day
https://www.nairaland.com/547576/south-east-south-south-can/1#7105795

i think the ss like us northerners because we both share a common goal
to make this country a better islamic state for our citizen
but soon enough igbos would join us in this union, i bet u
because igbo, ijaws and us northerners share a very common goal

ss with the igbo, i don't see that happen because must igbos and ohaneze re for ibb instead of gj wish is the ss only optunity to be president
https://www.nairaland.com/547576/south-east-south-south-can#7105423

gbam, this is only praticed by some south south and south east ppl

namfav, long time. how have u been brother
---on this post of his he was talking about cannibalism
https://www.nairaland.com/548029/would-you-like-north-secede/1#7115314

This is not even half talkless a quarter of it, if I continue I'll probably add extra 15 pages on this thread by myself alone.
Mind you I excluded insults to other groups, I made sure I focused on just the Igbo insults.

One_naira joined NL september, 2011 (roughly 8 months ago), Alj_harem post above are 1 year and 5 months ago.

Do anyone see a difference from his earlier post with his recent post. Are they not alike? SS vs. SE baiting, speaking for others, calling every SS he disagrees with an Igbo, Igbo vs. Igbo baiting, among other things yet he say na me, one_naira, that joined 8 months influence his recent posting that is literally identical to his past posting from a year and 5 months ago. Una for see why I call this man a liar? The first links are literally his first post using the Alj_harem account.

Alj_harem You are only fooling your damn self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Soon Be The Envy Of The World" - VP Osinbajo / Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall / Imo North: Confusion As APC Gets Two Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.