Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop (15369 Views)

Association Of Nigerians In The Diaspora (AND) / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by onyengbu: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2012
@odumchi;
Are you from Amasa, ututu in Arochukwu? I need to find out something from you.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by indoorlove(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2012
eGuerrilla: @OP,
The increasing trend you identified is borne of nothing more than unresolved contradictions from our past.
It is a shame, though, that a medium like NairaLand, which owns its existence to forward-looking technology, actually serves a major enabler of primodialism rather than the sober introspection and reflection required.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by felifeli: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2012
grin grin grin
shymmex:
I'm connected to my Nigerian identity - I'm from little Lagos in London a la Peckham - it can't get realer than that.
LOL. As far as I know , even black people are afraid to visit Peckham. Sorry my private joke.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Tropilo(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Tribalism and sectionalism is everywhere but our case as Nigerians tend towards childishness.
I leave in Hull City and i have friends Jugun (Taraba), Esan (Edo) who are teachers in the university here. We play chess a lot with people of other nationalities and i bet you, tribe never cross my mind with them and i believe same with them (i am Delta Ibo). We look out for one another be it in small loans or whatever. Maybe its because we are few here. We also have a sister who's Yoruba (married to oyinbo) the hub feels "among" with us and enjoys our pigin English. His relationship with us gives our "sister" some form of happiness and someworth security in her marriage as her family are not quite in tune with her mixed union. Infact, we are all planning to come home and help them "d'obale" to her parents. We all listen to a variety of Naija FM stations, but we feel at home more with WAZOBIA FM as against other stations where the female presenters "dey form" accent.
However, i notice that the various Nigerian groups in London form cliques (Londoners are literarily sick generally, anyway). I don't attend diaspora meetings cos of the very nasty politicking that goes with it.
I think its time we stopped this silly childish stuff.
@Shimmex: whatever your intensions, good or mischief, i'll still give you the "thumbs up" for bringing this up.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by noiseless: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2012
Any tribe that blows cold and hot air at a go from the same mouth is very dangerous and should never share a country with anyone, period. The heartless internet fraudsters aka YAHOO YAHOO YORIBA, always jump to scream "ibo ibo" each time the story is a nigerian caught rolling up some splifs or buying/selling herbs, but will go deaf and dumb about the worst criminal acts anyone could commit against anyone, which is thieft by posing as woman desperate to find love online,a man very ready and seriously looking for a lady to shower with love or promising a lucritive oil business to a naive stranger, and not forgeting striking into a neighbours/friends's bank accounts and leave them heartbroken, then run to yorubaland to bag chieftaincy titles, yet the yoribas would still have the guts to say rubbish about igbos. By the way all these money laundering activities going on among your countrymen nigerians with help of the yoriba judges and those politicians that you would fight us or paint our tribe any picture in your stupiid attempt to defend or save them, how come their heartless activities are not something you worry about, or you lots are simply waiting for the day an "Igbo man" will be accused of the same crime before you open your dirty mouths and scream? BUNCH OF HYPOCRITICAL COWARDS!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by JahMan1: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
@OP see your profile below.
There is nothing Nigerian about you.
You are just a tribalist.Deceive us with that fake signature,we know ur heritage.

Personal text: Love Jones swag + provocateur = Me...... Peckham = Home Town........ Epe = Where my family is from...... Yoruba = My heritage

Time registered: January 23, 2012

Time spent online: 10 days & 17 hours

Signature: One NIGERIA - strength in diversity and population..Chilling with my WAZOBIA distant relatives

View shymmex's posts (1239)

View shymmex's topics (42)
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by odumchi: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
@odumchi;
Are you from Amasa, ututu in Arochukwu? I need to find out something from you.

No I'm not from Ututu community. In from Amasu village in Arochukwu community. However, my maternal village is very close to Ututu, I might be able to answer your question.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
This thread would have had a meaning until I saw who the OP is. SMH, a bigot talking about tribalism should end? Can some say hypocritical. It's like Alj_harem, ndu_chucks, Okija_juju, etc opening a thread speaking of unity.

Isn't the OP the same guy that would insult Igbo and SS then turn around tell us, he's joking or blame the person that he started the argument with for arguing. His other id is notorious in insulting any ethnic group that isn't Yoruba.

Dude, you gotta stop with the two faced behavior(if you are about unity, act like it. If you are not, then stop disturbing everyone with the pretense)
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ekwynwa: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira: This thread would have had a meaning until I saw who the OP is. SMH, a bigot talking about tribalism should end? Can some say hypocritical. It's like Alj_harem, ndu_chucks, Okija_juju, etc opening a thread speaking of unity.

Isn't the OP the same guy that would insult Igbo and SS then turn around tell us, he's joking embarassed or blame the person that he started the argument with for arguing. His other id is notorious in insulting any ethnic group that isn't Yoruba.

Dude, [size=28pt]you gotta stop with the two faced behavior[/size](if you are about unity, act like it. If you are not, then stop disturbing everyone with the pretense)

GBAM embarassed embarassed

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira: This thread would have had a meaning until I saw who the OP is. SMH, a bigot talking about tribalism should end? Can some say hypocritical. It's like Alj_harem, ndu_chucks, Okija_juju, etc opening a thread speaking of unity.

Isn't the OP the same guy that would insult Igbo and SS then turn around tell us, he's joking or blame the person that he started the argument with for arguing. His other id is notorious in insulting any ethnic group that isn't Yoruba.

Dude, you gotta stop with the two faced behavior(if you are about unity, act like it. If you are not, then stop disturbing everyone with the pretense)

[size=15pt]I can't remember him insulting SS

STOP CATEGORISING SS AND IGBO IN THE SAME SENTENCE !!![/size]
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Anyone want to learn how to get Alj_harem to run with his tail behind his back or learn a magic trick on how to make a person disappear well say this word "Provide Proof or Back your sh1t up" and watch on how he'll disappear and never to be heard again in that thread.

Anyway, Al_harem, speak of what you know and not what you do not know how many times have I told you that?
You haven't learned a lesson have you? I take joy in embrassing others and I'm not ashamed to say it thus I'm very good in finding quotes. I've warned you and others like you have I not?

I'll be nice enough and not include quotes from his other id and remain on this shymmex id. At least in the latter id, he's a decent person.

Nwoke tell me, what are these?

Ijaws are noise makers.
https://www.nairaland.com/910081/ijaw-won-t-take-insult#10555468

Ijaws and Yorubas don't even belong in the same sentence.. Bunch of noisemakers with little oil. Most of the crude oil in the SS isn't even on Ijaw land. You guys and your slow president need to get a life. Bunch of crazy wimps!

https://www.nairaland.com/910081/ijaw-won-t-take-insult#10555534

Why are E-jaws bunch of noise makers - despite having the least amount of oil in SS?

https://www.nairaland.com/910081/ijaw-won-t-take-insult#10555609

Don't mind them, Nigerians don't fully understanding what democracy and opposition party entails. If GEJ receives the same critique and abuse Obama gets from FOX news and the likes of Rush Limbaugh - Ijaws would have committed suicide right about now.

That was why I called them noise makers...
https://www.nairaland.com/910317/fearless-acn-hits-back-jonathan/1#10562157

Like I said earlier, phuck off back to your village - you silly Ibibio donkey. I don't give care about what a guy called "Tinubu" did - if you had a problem with him, why didn't you create a thread about it?? This thread is about the uneducated "first lady."

If you guys can moan about Fulani refugees settling in Cross River - I have a right as a LAGOSIAN to tell you to phuck off back to your village, pillock. Get a life, or go jump in the Lagos lagoon - if you have problem with the way the state is run. No one invited you there in the first place.
https://www.nairaland.com/914362/fashola-condemns-blocking-major-roads/5#10597792

But for real, though - why is the South South having their meeting in Lagos?? Why not Abuja, or in their region?
That's the same way Igbos keep doing the Ohaneze thing in Lagos - you guys need to start respecting your hosts, because it may may backfire one day. A word is enough for the wise
https://www.nairaland.com/914916/why-should-south-south-political/3#10605758

@onila
The thread is about culture or romance, don derail the thread, Edo guys are good looking, yet you posted some guy with a forehead that will make Rihana Jealous, and the other ones looks like a Village headmaster, NO BRUNO/HOMO

Edo men like patrick obahiagbon The village headmaster with his trouser to the belly, huh

NO HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.nairaland.com/862912/myth-reality-yoruba-closer-edos/5#10123381

This one is to kanuri and fulani

Are you hausa or fulani? It seems fulani and kanuri people are giving hausas a bad name - and what's ironic about this is that everyone blames the hausas for everything bad in northern Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/909980/towards-2015-miyetti-allah-fulani#10555154

That's not even half of it. I just got tired of posting. Now do you dare me to post the igbo ones too, there are plenty!!

I never realized how someone can speak two things at a time upon reading the OP's past post. One minute I see threads from him about how Nigeria is improving and great and in another post I see comments on how cesspit, sh1t-hole, etc Nigeria is (I don't disagree). In another post I see him speaking of Nigerian unity (one_nigeria), less than 3 post later I see a post insulting, putting down or degrading another tribe not of his own.

On this thread, he spoke of tribalism among his friends that are not Yoruba yet this past post from him spoke a different story

The bolded part just made me laugh. The irony is that, Nigerians out here see ourselves as NIGERIANS before tribe... We all grew up together, supporting one another against the caribbeans.. If you knew how difficult it was to be a Nigerian, or Africa in London - back in the 90s, when I was in secondary school - you would know there are no tribalists out here... No one cared about your tribe - it was always Nigerians versus Jamaicans - every friday after school..

We all joke about the tribe thing, and it's nothing serious - and the Nigerian community in the UK, is close knitted - even in colleges and universities.. We all stick together...

I'm not even a tribalist - I just like to get involved in the tribal banter, it's nothing serious.
https://www.nairaland.com/919285/north-will-regret-break-up-afenifere/3#10645959

I'm still in shock because I've never seen this level of double talking before. shocked I underestimated you OP, I really did.

I like you as a person shymmexx so I'm going to warn you, you really do not want to be seen as the next musiwa or alj_harem. Watch how people treat both on this forum, I don't think you want that for yourself. Change your ways dude really!!! Stick with one type of opinion.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2012
^Ouch!! Hahahahahahaaaa! grin NAILED!
Now watch the retarrded, Igbo-obsessed bastarrd Alj Harem recoil and shamelessly take to his heels as he always does.

As for the OP, I've always likened him to the fluid dripping from a diseased pig's rotten anusss... And I guess that's not about to change.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2012
Obsession ?

1. One naira, those are not my post

2. STOP MENTIONING IGBO AND SS together, Na by force ?

Abegi angry I think it is Beaf that is giving una liver sef
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by BlackPikiN(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^^You son of a knuckle head? Are there Igbos in SS?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^^You son of a knuckle head? Are there Igbos in SS?

Are Yorubas not in the SS ?

Are Hausa not in the middle belt ?

Do you see yorubas or hausas saying SW/SS or nw/nc ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 1:33am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem: Obsession ?

1. One naira, those are not my post

2. STOP MENTIONING IGBO AND SS together, Na by force ?

Abegi angry I think it is Beaf that is giving una liver sef

look at this fool.

Can someone, anyone explain simple english to Alj_harem because even his own post he has difficult understanding.

Not to confuse others on what to explain, I want una to explain this to him

I can't remember [size=15pt]him [/size]insulting SS

STOP CATEGORISING SS AND IGBO IN THE SAME SENTENCE !!!

my reply

Anyway, Al_harem, speak of what you know and not what you do not know how many times have I told you that?
You haven't learned a lesson have you? I take joy in embrassing others and I'm not ashamed to say it thus I'm very good in finding quotes. I've warned you and others like you have I not?

[size=15pt]I'll be nice enough and not include quotes from his other id and remain on this shymmex id. At least in the latter id, he's a decent person.
[/size]
Nwoke tell me, what are these?

Someone please explain simple English to him

Alj_harem, where did I say those quotes are yours? Back your sh1t? Don't even run this time. WHERE DID I, ONE_NAIRA, SAY THE POST FROM ABOVE BELONGS TO YOU. BACK IT UP right now.

Oya I'm waiting!!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 1:35am On Apr 27, 2012
I'm still waiting Alj_harem

You better bring your cowardly @ss back here and provide proof.

I even give you permission to use your other ids to come and save your face.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 1:37am On Apr 27, 2012
Typical.

Like always, the lying coward will say something truly false and when asked to provide proof of his saying, he's gone like ice cream on a fat person.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira:

look at this fool.

Can someone, anyone explain simple english to Alj_harem because even his own post he has difficult understanding.

Not to confuse others on what to explain, I want una to explain this to him

my reply

Someone please explain simple English to him

Alj_harem, where did I say those quotes are yours? Back your sh1t? Don't even run this time. WHERE DID I, ONE_NAIRA, SAY THE POST FROM ABOVE BELONGS TO YOU. BACK IT UP right now.

Oya I'm waiting!!

Shut it. You and your likes are use to the idea of SE then put SS in the mix like mo.rons.

Even better Igbo/SS, what nonsense !!!! Stay on your own, why do you keep licking the a55 of SS, is it because of Oil ??

Thanks to Beaf, people like you are even more vocal here even though countless SS have told you NO!! Yet shamelessly you keep claiming them. You no dey tire

Abegi
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by BlackPikiN(m): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

lol, mad man. You don twist the whole.
You are a smooth criminal!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 3:04am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Shut it. You and your likes are use to the idea of SE then put SS in the mix like mo.rons.

Even better Igbo/SS, what nonsense !!!! Stay on your own, why do you keep licking the a55 of SS, is it because of Oil ??

Thanks to Beaf, people like you are even more vocal here even though countless SS have told you NO!! Yet shamelessly you keep claiming them. You no dey tire

Abegi

Look at the coward

I AM FROM ASABA. In your ignorant mind where is that? South Africa? Delta? Abia? United States? or Lagos? Dumb@ss with no life answer this question right now. Aren't you the buffon running around speaking for SS Igbo? now that we've kicked you to the side you resulted to speaking for SS, the remaining ethnicities kicked you to the side, the best thing you can do is blame Igbo and create Ids to claim them. One of this day, you'll die out of your jealousy!!!

Where did I,one naira, menion SS/SE unity on this thread. Don't you even run this time
Oya BACK YOUR SH1T up. Where did I, One _naira, point out SS and SE are in common on this thread

Again can someone, ANYONE teach this buffoon simple ENGLISH. You're are finally showing us that your northern gene eeh?

What are the two regions he insults? SE and SS
Does he insult Igbo? Yes
Does he insult SS? Yes

How is pointing out he insult SS and Igbo now SE/SS pushing? You're getting more pathetic!!! Even all your pathetic attempt to start a SS vs. SE fight on NL keep backfiring on your illiterate @ss. YOU ARE AS PATHETIC AS IT COMES. If its not blaming Igbo for the Ijaw attacking Yoruba, it is calling GEJ Igbo or calling Asari dokubo Igbo or calling the SS leaders in any article attacking ACN or Yoruba, Igbo or trying to speak on sh1t you know absolutely nothing on an running when asked to prove it or creating IDs claiming to be urhobo, ibibio, etc in this your pathetic life just to have someone to tap you in the back. As I mentioned before I pity that your sad excuse of a life.

Now simple english you cannot comprehend. grin grin

Back to my asking:
BRING OUT PROOF THAT I SAID THE ABOVE POST ARE YOURS?
BRING OUT PROOF THAT I MENTIONED SE AND SS UNITY ON THIS THREAD.
Bring them all out you lying SOB.
You better go create a new id, like you always do, to save that your already dropped and punched out face.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 3:21am On Apr 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Typical okoro always blaming yorubas for their misfortunes.The guy made his opinion and it's left for you to take it or leave it. tongue

typical ofe manu, he made his own opinion it is left for you to take it too nau...oh na only Yoruba sabi drop opinion kwa?

anuofuia
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 3:25am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

You are not igbo neither are you from SS so please park for your ile ife and leave the zone/people that have nothing to do with you alone....

If it is peppering you, I will still claim igbo every day and I am from Delta state ntoi, mmeh....it is peppering the flesh okwa ya?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by igboboy1(m): 3:27am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

which yotoba in the SS? una wan begin claim territory? onye oshi biko nodu na be gi.....
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 3:34am On Apr 27, 2012
I remember when Alj Harem shamelessly opened a thread trying to claim that Anioma people hated being Igbo. We descended on the imbeciile humiliating him thoroughly, and he hasn't recovered from that episode ever since.
Alj Harem couldn't in his wildest imaginations believe that the Igbo people he hates so much are actually part and parcel of the "South South" with oil rich ancestral lands of our own, so he tried everything in his power to create enmity between us, but keeps getting destroyed again and again and again.
At a point, he even started calling peeps like me EzeUche, because he was left gobsmacked at the fact that even majority of us "SS Igbos" are more fired with the Igbo spirit than our 'mainland' brothers on the other side of the Niger. What this dullard obviously forgot to factor into his wretched logic was that, if Anioma people really weren't Igbos, then that would mean Chukwuma Nzeogwu himself wasn't Igbo now, wouldn't it?
Funny ain't it?

You see, Alj Harem, we're not like you wretched oil hungry bone-heads who go around opening laughable groups like "Northern Friends of the South South" (a blatant attempt at broad daylight azzz-kissing). We ARE Blessed with our oil, our intellect and our wealth, and will NEVER belittle ourselves like you parasites do! Life does not begin and end with oil for us (which we still have in abundance anyways), so get that through your hollow skull.

South South non-Igbos are not buying into your idiiocy, so please do yourself a favor and go get a life.
Stop trying to dabble in things you will NEVER be part of and will NEVER understand. Focus on your wretched Almajiris and we'll all be happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 3:39am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné: I remember when Alj Harem shamelessly opened a thread trying to claim that Anioma people hated being Igbo. We descended on the imbeciile humiliating thoroughly, and he hasn't recovered from that episode ever since.
Alj Harem couldn't in his wildest imaginations believe that the Igbo people he hates so much are actually part and parcel of the "South South" with oil rich ancestral lands of our own, so he tried everything in his power to create enmity between us, but keeps getting destroyed again and again and again.
At a point, he even started calling peeps like me EzeUche, because he was left gobsmacked at the fact that even majority of us "SS Igbos" are more fired with the Igbo spirit than our 'mainland' brothers on the other side of the Niger. What this dullard obviously forgot to factor into his wretched logic was that, if Anioma people really weren't Igbos, then that would mean Chukwuma Nzeogwu himself wasn't Igbo now, wouldn't it?
Funny ain't it?

You see, Alj Harem, we're not like you wretched oil hungry bone-heads who go around opening laughable groups like "Northern Friends of the South South" (a blatant attempt at broad daylight azzz-kissing). We ARE Blessed with our oil, our intellect and our wealth, and will NEVER belittle ourselves like you parasites do! Life does not begin and end with oil for us (which we still have in abundance anyways), so get that through your hollow skull.

South South non-Igbos are not buying into your idiiocy, so please do yourself a favor and go get a life.
Stop trying to dabble into things you will NEVER be part of and will NEVER understand. Focus on your wretched Almajiris and we'll all be happy for you.

Look I have nothing against Igbos being in the SS but once Igbos on Nairaland don't mind their business then I would not either.

If likes of Andre and co cannot mind their own business and you as an Igbo man cannot tell them to do so well neither would I stop. Dude you are even lucky I am busy right now.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^Yo dude Answer my question. If you are going to accuse me of something, you best have the balls to back it up.

Now
BRING OUT PROOF THAT I SAID THE ABOVE POST ARE YOURS.
BRING OUT PROOF THAT I MENTIONED SE AND SS UNITY ON THIS THREAD.

I'm waiting and I've been waiting for hours now. Don't make me wait for months and still waiting like I did for everything else. This lie of yours was about me so you better have the balls to back it up. I only wrote on this page alone, simple copy and paste, that is all you need to do.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné: I remember when Alj Harem shamelessly opened a thread trying to claim that Anioma people hated being Igbo. We descended on the imbeciile humiliating him thoroughly, and he hasn't recovered from that episode ever since.
Funny ain't it?

Stop trying to dabble in things you will NEVER be part of and will NEVER understand. Focus on your wretched Almajiris and we'll all be happy for you.

Dude what else do you except from Alj_harem

If it's not Igbo of SS today, it is Ijaw. Do anyone except anything less from that man
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem: [size=18pt]I am not Igbo, we Aniomas are not Igbos in delta state[/size]

Lol. Let me go ask my mother's side of the family if they're Igbo. Chelu, a num a bia.

While I'm asking them, find one rocket ship and bring yourself to 2012. Nna you dey miss.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Let me go ask my mother's side of the family if they're Igbo. Chelu, a num a bia.

While I'm asking them, find one rocket ship and bring yourself to 2012. Nna you dey miss.

My sister, I really wish you did not read that. My sister that is Nairaland for you, some nairaland Igbos here are not playing fair so I just had to give them a taste of their medicine.

Again It is really none of my business who is Igbo or not, but since others tend to talk about what they do not know, I can as well bring out articles by Aniomas. Whether or not is really none of my business
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 3:59am On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude what else do you except from Alj_harem

If it's not Igbo of SS today, it is Ijaw. Do anyone except anything less from that man

Exactly I don't insult SS neither do I insult Ijaws. It is Igbos or those Igbos claiming SS or Ijaw and it is unfortunate they had to get in the mix because of cowards like you.

Again stop using the SS to shield yourself. You are Igbo not SS
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 3:59am On Apr 27, 2012
Alj-harem do you feel this inferior to Igbo people?
Dude your inferiority complex moans into deep hell, and demons will soon answer you by dragging you into it!

Why can't you imagine your very existence without Ndigbo, that you are preoccupied with Igbo 24/7?
Do you know that the curses from people here are enough to hinder or obliterate your lineage?
Why do you love to attract curses upon your head?
I pity your children.

I am particularly proud and happy, that the best Igbo sons on Nairaland are from SS. I will soon give each of them a traditional title. cool cool cool

Obviously your worst days are still ahead.
REPENT or PERISH. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) / Ibom Deep Sea Port, $1.4bn Fertilizer Plant To Change Akwa Ibom’s Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.