Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop (15366 Views)

Association Of Nigerians In The Diaspora (AND) / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
Jah Man: @deshclone, you are very correct in calling poster a bigot but you were very insultive.
@OP,you are unmistakably a Nigerian/Yoruba.That is the way they reason.Can you imagine that in your examples you never mentioned where a Yoruba person committed the offence of tribalism?Meanwhile, the Yorubas are the most tribalistic creatures I have ever seen.I had them as good friends back in the univ but not until I met them in droves during NYSC that I knew who they were.
I have worked in two organisations and have noticed how they shamelessly populate everywhere with their kith and kin,whether competency is sacrificed or not.In the middle of discussion in a corporate office(including multinationals) you will see them speaking.."Yoruba-Yoruba",but let your tribesman greet u in your language,they will raise alarm.Very insecured set of folks.
I hate being annoyed to write such things,but I also cannot condone hypocrisy which is what the OP personifies.
You may need to retract your post and do a balanced write-up,indicting your tribe 1st and others.This tribalism ought to stop,[color=#000000[b]]starting from the not-so-travelled and self-centred yorubas[/b].[/color]

Can you imagine someone writing this and expect a good response. Not possible, If yorubas are the most tribalistic "creatures" you have ever meant, for crying out loud go back to your village. !!!

If you cannot live with a group of people, it is not by force.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
shymmex: Sitting on my bed, as I inhale, and exhale my cigarette smoke - I reminisce how I used to view Nigerians as the same people. I was never raised to believe my tribe was superior to my “bredrin’s” tribe. We were all raised as Nigerians first before anything – and we all used to verbally defend Nigeria against our Ghanaian peers – and fist fight our Caribbean peers. That seems like a long time ago now – because tribalism is now rife among Nigerians in diaspora, and on the virtual World Wide Web. It seems we were all young back then, and we were living in denial – and probably tribalists on the inside, but Nigerian on outside.

I noticed every time I chat to my friends now (most of whom have never been to Nigeria) – they are always quick to point out their tribes. My Igbo friend told me the other day, that his sister got married to one of ‘my people’. I was shocked when he said one of ‘my people’ – and I asked him what he meant by that. He then explained to me that his sister got married to a Yoruba guy. My Urhobo/Edo friend has now imbibed the habit of always reminding that “those are your people” every time there are Yoruba names on TV. To be honest, I’m not comfortable with this new trend. It seems everyone in the diaspora has now been infected the tribal consciousness virus. We never used to be like this – we used to be proud Nigerians back in the days – when we used go to African parties, and jam to Sir Shina Peters and King Sunny Ade together as Nigerians. Where did it go wrong?

Today, I went on youtube to check SBTV (a UK urban music video channel on youtube) – and I saw an acoustic performance by the great Nigerian singer, Nneka. As I scrolled down to read some of the comments under the video – I noticed some youths posted comments like: “she is Igbo, that’s my tribe”, “big up Igbo, Igbo for life”, “repping Igbo hard” etc. I was baffled because this is a music video channel visited by mostly youths raised in the UK – and I was expecting the Nigerians on there to big up, Naija – and not their tribes. This new trend of tribal consciousness is becoming problematic, and we need to put it in check before it consumes us all – and destroy our future generations.

We’re all still Nigerians, pending our disintegration – which is not happening in the foreseeable future. The older folks among us need to stop promoting tribal sentiments – and start raising their kids as Nigerians. The Nigerian diaspora is already divided along class, and country of residence lines – we shouldn’t divide further – what’s already divided.

I know Nigeria is in a sorry state – but we don’t need to write the country off. I believe in the population, and the diversity Nigeria brings. I believe in the Nigerian people. If china can go from being a hellhole, to being a superpower – I believe Nigeria can also do the same. Nigerians are a unique group of people, bond together by the Confluence of Niger & Benue River – and we shouldn't break the natural confluence, which binds us together. Nigeria is Africa – and the future of Africa depends on Nigeria. If Nigeria can rise to its full potentials – I believe Africa definitely has an opportunity to turn the tide – but if Nigeria fails, Africa is going to be exploited forever.

Nigeria is Europe’s mistake – but a blessing to mama Africa. The future of the black race depends on us – we can’t let our race down.

N/B: Some may want to claim that I'm also a tribalist - but the truth is that I was infected with the bug on NL, and I have since rid myself off the silly bug. cool

NOOOO!!

I support your mission but...the bolded? nope!!
It's that same mindset that cause the rift WITHIN the Nigerian community, the African community and the black community at large. The black race is NOT dependent on Nigerians nor is Nigeria dependent of Igbos specifically or Yoruba specifically and so on...ALL people within the Nigerian community TOGETHER must build Nigeria just as ALL black people must uplift the black race. Supremacy is not the same thing as patriotism.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
rubbish thread, OP you can never change the mind set of the Igbos. Don't wast your time. even among themselves they know themselves not to talk about you.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ismhab(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
damsel_Me: Ask igbo, hausa and yoruba. They are the ones claiming they own nigeria. Any Carribbean or Haitian knows where those three tribes are in nigeria cos they nigerians in diaspora always point out their tribe whenever they tell anyone they are nigerians. Nigeria is own by nobody but by every nigeria. If we don't love ourselves who will? Oyibo people? other africans?...i no longer read comments o youtube. If you go on facebook, igbo ppl's groups are like sands on the beach. Ndi igbo, Biafra...u name it. MMsschheww!!! Nonesense!...so pissed.
Nigeria belongs to N'digbo, i have the certificate of occupancy with me to prove it, Hausa people came from Niger republic while yoruba came from Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
If we are to access the issue here, NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM with tribalism at least no me because I ignore egocentric people. Now coming online you see that with insult even though you try to make them see things from you point of view is a different ball game.

Who are the strongest avocators for a second Niger bridge apart from Igbos in Nigeria ? The yorubas

Who are the strong avocators for an international airport in the for the SE, this same Yorubas

Who are the strongest avocators that made an Ijaw man the president, Yorubas

Who fought for southerner Nigeria and was betrayed by his "brother", Yorubas

Now they fight for Nigeria, you are complaining again

Who made our foriegn reserve to 60 billion, OBJ

Who made GEJ win in the SW, yorubas but apprently they said we should shut up and it is Igbos and SS that did all the work. FINE !

Now 2015 is around the corner, we said we do not want GEJ again since yorubas did not vote for him. Lets vote for an Aboki, it is better than this southerners, Next is barage of Insult calling you a traitor.

Ok, lets not be traitors, lets vote for the most credible person that would make everyone from the north to the south east and west happy. They said shut it, they want a SE president.

What exactly do this people want from this yoruba people so according to them, they can be less tribalistic and change their ways. (I doubt it since being a yoruba man goes beyond ethnicity but it is rather an ideology).

I would like you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
ismhab:
Nigeria belongs to N'digbo, i have the certificate of occupancy with me to prove it, Hausa people came from Niger republic while yoruba came from Benin republic.

No, abokina

They would chase the yorubas to benin republic since they are weak and have no arms or legs.

and kill all the hausa since they are braver but have no brain
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by MrGlobe(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
ismhab:
Not only that, its unfortunate that am sharing the same country with the Yoruba tribe. This set of people need to live on their own. They are not civilized. Igbos dont like the yaribas and their lifestyle generally so there cant be cooperation. Divide this country!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
smh...
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nnenna1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Not only that, its unfortunate that am sharing the same country with the Yoruba tribe. This set of people need to live on their own. They are not civilized. Igbos dont like the yaribas and their lifestyle generally so there cant be cooperation. Divide this country!

And you expect the yorubas to appreciate this and accept it without looking for words to hurt you as well ? This is exactly what I mean, tell me where any yoruba would say he does not like Igbo. Please show me. angry angry

Well OP that is your answer coming from the horses mouth. Look no more, this is the exact reason yorubas act the way they act only on nairaland and no where else.

The reality is that yorubas like everyone but when you love people and they do not show the same back to you then it is a parasitic relationship (as my friend beaf would say).
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nnenna1: @missdarksin, Nigeria's potential to be the light of Africa is unmistakable, but our moral and social ineptness will forever make us a laughingstock unless a SERIOUS POLITICAL AND SOCIAL OVERHAUL is in place.

How is that? Because it boasts the most citizens!
The same issues in other African nations plague Nigeria. Simple.
Tribalism, poverty, greed; etc.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
Lmao @ avocator. . . .this alh sef no go wound person with him hausa/engrrish pronounciation. grin akoi turaenshi ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

How is that? Because it boasts the most citizens!
The same issues in other African nations plague Nigeria. Simple.
Tribalism, poverty, greed; etc.

No it does not, Nigeria tribalism is peculiar in the sense that we cannot do without each other but also want to go our separate ways. As you would observe from most posters here.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ avocator. . . .this alh sef no go wound person with him hausa/engrrish pronounciation. grin akoi turaenshi ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no go school na
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
alj harem:

No it does not, Nigeria tribalism is peculiar in the sense that we cannot do without each other but also want to go our separate ways. As you would observe from most posters here.

LOL ok.

So Liberia's Krahn vs. Gio, or Congo's Hutu vs. Tutsi is different from
Igbo VS. Yoruba because the latter applies to Nigeria....i understand!! grin grin
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nebeuwa(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tribalism is the reserve of those who have uncivilized minds. I do not really pay attention to post or threads that pertain to such topics, because I deal with humans at the molecular level. I judge people by their character, not their ethnic, racial or religious background. Maybe my viewpoint is shaped based on my multi-ethnic heritage, but when I view Nigerians in the United States, they are simply just another black African to me.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL ok.

So Liberia's Krahn vs. Gio, or Congo's Hutu vs. Tutsi is different from
Igbo VS. Yoruba because the latter applies to Nigeria....i understand!! grin grin

LOL the hutu vs. tutsi analogy is a bit too extreme

What I mean is that, most of us Nigerians get deeply hurt if another group from a section talk rubbish about our group. For example Mr Globe said "Igbos don't like yaribas and their lifestyle" Although I know he does not mean it, merely saying it alone would hurt the "yoruba" people's feeling. Same goes to Yoruba posters that say horrible things about Igbos even thought they do not mean it, it hurts their feeling as well.

The Nigerian case is not really about tribalism rather it is about respect.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
alj harem:

LOL the hutu vs. tutsi analogy is a bit too extreme

What I mean is that, most of us Nigerians get deeply hurt if another group from a section talk rubbish about our group. For example Mr Globe said "Igbos don't like yaribas and their lifestyle" Although I know he does not mean it, merely saying it alone would hurt the "yoruba" people's feeling. Same goes to Yoruba posters that say horrible things about Igbos even thought they do not mean it, it hurts their feeling as well.

The Nigerian case is not really about tribalism rather it is about respect.

ahhh!! i see! wink
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nnenna1(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by mimifonwon(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dear poster You have just reinforced the same tribalistic sentiments you are against. I wont say its not possible that we can view ourselves as only nigerians, but its our differences that makes us who we are. Its like the different soups we make, we need different ingredients from all parts of the world to make it taste good, so that is what nigeria is. But if a part of the recipe gets burnt in the process of cooking it, and the cook still adds it to the soup, it will leave a distinct taste to mouth when the food is eaten and so is the situation in Nigeria. I am a mixture of Yoruba, Igbo, and fulani. My father is Igbo and Fulani and my mom Yoruba. I Know how accepting my father's side of the family is of my mother, but her side is not that accepting of him. Many people say that my mom family only allowed my dad to marry her because he had impregnated her, and because he comes from a rich family. "The fact is that the Igbo was and is still in some parts the least tribaistic people I know"- My yoruba greatgrandmother's quote. They marry anyone, as long as they respect their traditions and learn their ways, especially the men, after all a woman has no home until she marries." -My yoruba greatgrandmother( whose father is yoruba,and mother igbo-calabari) who is 93. She comes from ado ekiti, and always made sure she reminds my cousins and i that we came from her and are blood. She always tells us about how life was when she was young, life before the civil war. She said though their were tribal warfares, yorubas and igbo-which she adds calabari people to- were like sisters and brothers. She said the civil war destroyed nigeria in every way, especially mentally beyond reparation. My yoruba greatgrandmother says unless nigeria addresses the open wound that the distrust between tribes,especially igbo and yoruba will continue to generations. I know growing up my dad made sure i we understood we were igbos, no matter what our mother was. He made sure we learned igbo,hausa and yoruba. To him he was an Igbo man Leaving in Nigeria. He said though he is made up of two tribes, that once a woman marries she then belongs to her husbands people in everyway. He says People who have suffered in the hands of those they trust,never forgets,so I feel that Nigerians, especially igbos would always feel the need to separate themselves from other nigerians, because they are the only tribe in nigeria's history to have genocide committed against. In my family my parents and uncles and aunts made up this tribal exchange for my cousins and I, to make sure that each break,my cousins from the north,southwest, and east usually exchange locations each holiday. Like last time I went to my edo cousins' village, while she went to addo ekiti. Basically in our family before holidays my cousins and i exchange villages.Our parents made sure we would mainly go to villages,lol, but it works, becuase with that we understand eachother's culture and traditions especially coming from a multitribal family. So poster I think if the government makes every child to learn a language in nigeria other than their native or english, then some ignorances and negative tribal notions will stop. My family and I have been doing this intercultural exchanges since i was 12, and now that I am 24, I am glad my dad and uncles created this avenue for us to understand and appreciate each other. So Poster I recommend you do research on the topic you plan to write on. Even your write up shows the bias which you claim you dont hold anymore, you only mention one tribe negatively, and i know i might have done the same-but i explained why. The problem is we are in modern times where people want to let go of their tradition and follow the western ideology of one people,its not an African way. Though we must respect eachother does not mean we ignore and not represent. Its good we have pride in who we are, and not be ethnocentric. We have something that most africans in diaspora whose descendants were part of the slave trade wish they had, we have a culture and identity. There is no utopia.Nigerian government have not given us Nigerians the nationalistic pride that most people have. Nigeria is a name given to us by europeans that we accepted. We are all separate but equal people of different nations living under a cloak of another man's dream.A man that did not understand the cultural makeup or diversity within our different nations. Igbo is a nation, and so is yoruba,hausa,edo etc.Even though we say tribes, I beg to differ, but again its an assignment we have been given. Tribalism cannot disappear, as long as you see yourself as a yoruba man, and I see my self as an igbo, that is life. All we can do is respect each other and live together the best we can, just as our ancestors did before the europeans came, and things fell apart.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by MrGlobe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
Divide Nigeria so this stuff will stop occuring. Their is already acn, apga, cpc so its not only on Nairaland. The Yaruba and Igbo tribes are two entities that can never mix. The Igbos are resourceful, industrious, hospitable, neat, independent, honest, cook differently (LoL) while the other tribe is the opposite

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I don't think your brothers all over the Sw from Lagos to ondo would buy this your idea ooo. These guys have invested millions if nit billions of naira and you think petty tribalism would make them think otherwise. If you go talk am for Alaba, bodija or ladipo, dem go lynch u ooo.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nigeria needs a military dictator who will beat senses back to the mentality of the citizens; either kill, or jail all the corrupt leaders for life; and rebuild the whole country from the scratch. I would suggest someone in the mode of Gadaffi, Hugo Chavez, or Fidel Castro - that's what the damn country needs.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Beaf: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
Is Shymmex, the OP not the same person that attempted to derail a serious thread about Nigerian societal ills, because the mods added Lagos to the title? He kept railing like a maniac that Lagos was his home state and insulting the author of the thread.

I pity id!ots like him.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nnenna1(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Divide Nigeria so this stuff will stop occuring. Their is already acn, apga, cpc so its not only on Nairaland. The Yaruba and Igbo tribes are two entities that can never mix. The Igbos are resourceful, industrious, hospitable, neat, independent, honest, cook differently (LoL) while the other tribe is the opposite

Take your tribalist tendencies off this thread.. Don't derail the thread... How old are you?? I guess you're in your mid-30s - yet you still act like a teenager.. I have met teenagers who are smarter than you. Why can't you take your own miserable life, or go jump off a cliff??

Igbo and Yoruba don't mix, but if they gave you an Igbo nation - you would still say osu, ngwa, and arochukwu don't mix. You're the type who would discriminate against delta Igbos - in an exclusive Igbo country.. You're no different from chino11 a la Anambra Igbos are the superior Igbos. GTFOH!

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Beaf: Is Shymmex, the OP not the same person that attempted to derail a serious thread about Nigerian societal ills, because the mods added Lagos to the title? He kept railing like a maniac that Lagos was his home state and insulting the author of the thread.
I pity id!ots like him.

I see you went into hiding, after I whopped your sorry arse on that rubbish thread.. Why create a thread to mock poor Nigerians - when your gods in Abuja looted $6billion of subsidy money?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by ekwynwa: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
lmao grin grin

@ OP take away your cloak, let NLers know the true you embarassed

i don laugh dance Windek tongue

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nnenna1: Sometimes even I am morally torn on this tribalism issue.

Being Igbo is very much my identity, as is being Nigerian. I keep thinking what we can sacrifice for this nation to improve? It's a toss between our pre-colonial nations and what we have.

If no one wants to divide (ala one Nigeria) then all major forms of division must be eliminated.

Else I don't see the use.

You can start by marrying a Yoruba guy. grin

I know you fancy ekt_bear, that's not a bad start. lipsrsealed
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
ekwy nwa: lmao grin grin

@ OP take away your cloak, let NLers know the true you embarassed

i don laugh dance Windek tongue

Ekwy_nwa nma, omalicha how are you? Biko, I miss you my Igbo queen. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Beaf: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
saxywale:

I don't think your brothers all over the Sw from Lagos to ondo would buy this your idea ooo. These guys have invested millions if nit billions of naira and you think petty tribalism would make them think otherwise. If you go talk am for Alaba, bodija or ladipo, dem go lynch u ooo.
That is very true.

IMHO, we are better off finding some way to co-exist; except we are all ready to make very heavy sacrifices.
It is only the SS that has little to sacrifice, but even then, they too would be better off in a bigger country (so long as its progressive).
All in all, SW people need to stop insulting others; they have the most to lose.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Beaf: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
shymmex:

I see you went into hiding, after I whopped your sorry arse on that rubbish thread.. Why create a thread to mock poor Nigerians - when your gods in Abuja looted $6billion of subsidy money?
Sorry, YOU went into hiding when poster after poster began to question why cretins like you were not ashamed of yourselves. You look like the id!ot that you are on that thread, bro (just as you look an id!ot here as well).

How does someone simply see "Lagos" in a thread title to turn 100% demented. It also turns out that it was the mods who put the word in there, the bigoted fool, Shymmex felt he should derail the thread, shout about Lagos being his home state, insult me no end and act the bigoted fool to perfection.

Here is with his sordidly bigoted concience burdening him. What a clown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Attends State House Ramadan Lecture 2017 (Photos) / EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.