Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop (15368 Views)

Association Of Nigerians In The Diaspora (AND) / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Apr 27, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Let me go ask my mother's side of the family if they're Igbo. Chelu, a num a bia.

While I'm asking them, find one rocket ship and bring yourself to 2012. Nna you dey miss.

He's not Igbo. He's actually not from the south at all. I think you do not know him

Alj_harem (on this alj_harem id alone and not his other ones) since I've been a member I have seen him transgender from Igbo to Igbo/Kanuri to Kanuri to Igbo/Kanuri/Yoruba to finally Yoruba for now.

Originally, he's neither Igbo, Kanuri nor Yoruba. I don't know why he hates using his actual origin but I have a theory on why he does it though.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:02am On Apr 27, 2012
Onlytruth: Alj-harem do you feel this inferior to Igbo people?
Dude your inferiority complex moans into deep hell, and demons will soon answer you by dragging you into it!

What can't you imagine your very existence without Ndigbo, that you are preoccupied with Igbo 24/7?
Do you know that the curses from people here is enough to hinder or obliterate your lineage?
Why do you love to attract curses upon your head?
I pity your children.

I am particularly proud and happy, that the best Igbo sons on Nairaland are from SS. I will soon give each of them a traditional title. cool cool cool

Obviously your worst days are still ahead.
REPENT or PERISH. sad cool

Inferiority complex, Oh please, if anything it is the other way around and YOU EZE INDIGBO KNOW THIS !!!

and BTW, talk to your subjects so that likes of me would not do what I do not enjoy. This is not me but if you chose to be ignorant of Andre's business then you still have a lot of work to do then because this is just the beginning
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:02am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Exactly I don't insult SS neither do I insult Ijaws. It is Igbos or those Igbos claiming SS or Ijaw and it is unfortunate they had to get in the mix because of cowards like you.

Again stop using the SS to shield yourself. You are Igbo not SS

Simple question: You refuse to answer

Asaba
where is it? SA? Niger? Abia? Delta? Lagos, US or UK?

And the question that started this whole argument

BRING OUT PROOF THAT I SAID THE ABOVE POST ARE YOURS.
BRING OUT PROOF THAT I MENTIONED SE AND SS UNITY ON THIS THREAD.

The first question is so simple it does not even take that much brain cognition. The second question is so easy, all you need to do is copy and paste.

Start backing your self up.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:03am On Apr 27, 2012
I have maintained my stance, you you choose to accept it, then I would work with you all.

If you choose to be hypocrites heck, na your wahala be that
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:07am On Apr 27, 2012
Eze ndigbo, are you game ? Or you want to be a hypocrite ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:08am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^can anyone help this lying man above me out and answer the question he refused to answer.

Dude, the lie you wrote above was not history, it was not about man we don't know but rather read about. This is about me and it is very easy to proof since all my post was on the last page. Start backing it up SIMPLE!!!

I told you before this your lying mouth will get you into hot water one of this days, well you are in hot water. Cool it down
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 4:09am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Inferiority complex, Oh please, if anything it is the other way around and YOU EZE INDIGBO KNOW THIS !!!

and BTW, talk to your subjects so that likes of me would not do what I do not enjoy. This is not me but if you chose to be ignorant of Andre's business then you still have a lot of work to do then because this is just the beginning

OH YEAH! cool cool cool

You are a man with DEEP SEATED inferiority complex that you cannot imagine your existence without Ndigbo.
All you have done since joining Nairaland has been to embark on a CEASELESS campaign to divide and conquer Igboland.
At first, you tried everything to divide the East. When some Igbo sons started advocating for Igbo only country, you moved into trying to divide Igboland itself with ceaseless campaign of lies!

Why can't you mind Maiduguri or Damaturu where your father is from, or Okitipupa where your mother is from?
Why must your existence include Igbo in it?

Leave us alone! (I'm really trying my best not to curse you!). angry
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 4:13am On Apr 27, 2012
Look I have nothing against Igbos being in
the SS but once Igbos on Nairaland don't
mind their business then I would not either.
If likes of Andre and co cannot mind their
own business and you as an Igbo man
cannot tell them to do so well neither would
I stop. Dude you are even lucky I am busy
right now.
BTW Anioma people are not Igbos

Shame, shame, shame. This is it?

You still don't realize you're making a big foool of yourself, do you?

Well, hear it from Ejine (an Anioma), One Naira (an anioma) and Igbo Boy (an Anioma) --- WE ARE IGBOS! cool We have always been Igbos and we will ALWAYS be Igbos.

Posting that rubbish link of yours does nothing else but magnify your stupiidity and desperation, and shows you up to be a defeated illiterate who now resorts to posting idiiotic garbage links when being busted up on his game.

Answer me again - If Anioma isn't Igbo, then WHAT is Chukwuma Nzeogwu?

You see? Are you not an idiiot?

By the way, why are you now too cowardly to answer One Naira's question?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:15am On Apr 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

OH YEA! cool cool cool

You are a man with DEEP SEATED inferiority complex that you cannot imagine your existence without Ndigbo.
All you have done since joining Nairaland has been to embark on a CEASELESS campaign to divide and conquer Igboland.
At first, you tried everything to divide the East. When some Igbo sons started advocating for Igbo only country, you moved into trying to divide Igboland itself with ceaseless campaign of lies!

Why can't you mind Maiduguri or Damaturu where your father is from, or Okitipupa where your mother is from?
Why must your existence include Igbo in it?

Leave us alone! (I'm really trying my best not to curse you!). angry

Mazi eze, don;t get me angry angry You act as if you do not know Andre and Nchara's activity here on the political board and still I have tried to keep a calm mind but it gets to a point where you know if you do not talk back the lies would be true.

YOU sir Know full well that I have changed compare to my old ways.

You sir know that I do not hate Igbos neither do I like to get in their business.

You sir know that I have fought against Ijaw and Yoruba even Hausa bigots that have tried to insult Ndigbo. You know all these and you still think I have something against Igbo ? How can ?

You are a big hypocrite. The political board is a balance where we SHOULD NOT ENGAGE in Bigotry but when Andre went on and on and I warned him several times and he did not listen either did Ndigbo nairaland care to talk to him, what do I do, allow him to continue ? Certainly not.

Onlytruth, if you curse it would only end up on you just as others before you because I know I have given it all to Igbos. I know myself Eze onlytruth and I know I have nothing but love for Ndigbo but if you all keep displaying your hate, what do I do ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 4:20am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Mazi eze, don;t get me angry angry You act as if you do not know Andre and Nchara's activity here on the political board and still I have tried to keep a calm mind but it gets to a point where you know if you do not talk back the lies would be true.

YOU sir Know full well that I have changed compare to my old ways.

You sir know that I do not hate Igbos neither do I like to get in their business.

You sir know that I have fought against Ijaw and Yoruba even Hausa bigots that have tried to insult Ndigbo. You know all these and you still think I have something against Igbo ? How can ?

You are a big hypocrite. The political board is a balance where we SHOULD NOT ENGAGE in Bigotry but when Andre went on and on and I warned him several times and he did not listen either did Ndigbo nairaland care to talk to him, what do I do, allow him to continue ? Certainly not.

Onlytruth, if you curse it would only end up on you just as others before you because I know I have given it all to Igbos. I know myself Eze onlytruth and I know I have nothing but love for Ndigbo but if you all keep displaying your hate, what do I do ?

Stop being a coward by posting this garbage to justify your stupidiity.
Answer the simple question --- Where is Asaba?
Is it...

(a) South Africa
(b) Israel
(c) Ukraine
(d) Delta
(e) Ghana
(f) Bayelsa?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:24am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^

you dish out but don't want to take it ? This was the same selfish behaviour that has made the yoruba-igbo relationship get to this stage in Nigeria politics. I know because Andre is Igbo, thus you cannot correct him. It seem strange but please try..

Anyway I would like to hear what Eze Onlytruth would say
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:24am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné:

By the way, why are you now too cowardly to answer One Naira's question?

Biko dalu!! I take a huge offense when people use me to lie. I take that very seriously, that is one of my biggest pet peeve. I'm very pissed off right now, all I want him to proof that what he is said was not a lie. That is all I want him to do. How hard is that for him?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:25am On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira:

Biko dalu!! I take a huge offense when people use me to lie. I take that very seriously, that is one of my biggest pet peeve. I very pissed off right now, all I want him to proof that what he is said was not a lie. That is all I want him to do. How hard is that for him?

I am ignoring you because you are getting emotional.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Mazi eze, don;t get me angry angry You act as if you do not know Andre [/b]and Nchara's activity here on the political board and still I have tried to keep a calm mind but it gets to a point where you know if you do not talk back the lies would be true.

[b]YOU sir Know full well that I have changed compare to my old ways.

You keep calling Andre, what did Andre do to you or anybody here? Is he not one of most detribalised Nigerians on this forum?
BTW when did you develop the attitude of being the false defender of Ndigbo on this forum. Since you can here, all you've ever done has been to undermine and sabotage the unity of Eastern Nigerians and Ndigbo. You have never stopped!
Yes, at one time or the other your demons took little vacations and you dropped few lines of truth; but then they returned seventy folds and you commit worse sets of actions, mainly LIES against us. Nchara is even the only guy on our side that occassionally tries to balance the hate coming from SW. He does it only in response to actions by countless SW bigots here, from Eko-ile, to Bluetooth, and others.

You have not answered my question: Why are you obssessing over Igbo and Eastern matters?
I hardly see any Easterner or Igbo obsessing over Northern or SW issues. They simply don't care!
Please, in the interest of your children, stop all these lies against Ndigbo because you will be cursed.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

You keep calling Andre, what did Andre do to you or anybody here? Is he not one of most detribalised Nigerians on this forum?
BTW when did you develop the attitude of being the false defender of Ndigbo on this forum. Since you can here, all you've ever done has been to undermine and sabotage the unity of Eastern Nigerians and Ndigbo. You have never stopped!
Yes, at one time or the other your demons took little vacations and you dropped few lines of truth; but then they returned seventy folds and you commit worse sets of actions, mainly LIES against us. Nchara is even the only guy on our side that occassionally tries to balance the hate coming from SW. He does it only in response to actions by countless SW bigots here, from Eko-ile, to Bluetooth, and others.

You have not answered my question: Why are you obssessing over Igbo and Eastern matters?
I hardly see any Easterner or Igbo obsessing over Northern or SW issues. They simply don't care!
Please, in the interest of your childre, stop all these lies against Ndigbo because you will be cursed.

You hardly see ?

I don't know of easterners but Igbo yes

Willy-willy, Andre who login with other login to do his bad deeds ? I am sure you do not notice that. Maybe I should do the same since you all already accuse me of it anyway.

Onlytruth stop lying, Lets be honest for once so that we can live a happy life.

I am not obsessed with Igbo, all I know was due to likes of Andre, Nchara that have made me research. Nothing else angry

If you can not USE WISDOM to say the truth so your soul would be free then good luck.
Good night
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Onlytruth(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

You hardly see ?

I don't know of easterners but Igbo yes

Willy-willy, Andre who login with other login to do his bad deeds ? I am sure you do not notice that. Maybe I should do the same since you all already accuse me of it anyway.

Onlytruth stop lying, Lets be honest for once so that we can live a happy life.

I am not obsessed with Igbo, all I know was due to likes of Andre, Nchara that have made me research. Nothing else angry

If you can not USE WISDOM to say the truth so your soul would be free then good luck.
Good night

How do you know that they are all Andre?
Believe me I've had a lot of reasons to suspect that A LOT of new usernames are actually Alj-harem. grin
But I never react to them like that because I'm not sure! You could be wrong!
Address only Andre and leave the others.
I cannot swear for Nchara. grin grin
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem: ^^^

you dish out but don't want to take it ? This was the same selfish behaviour that has made the yoruba-igbo relationship get to this stage in Nigeria politics. I know because Andre is Igbo, thus you cannot correct him. It seem strange but please try..

Anyway I would like to hear what Eze Onlytruth would say

Shut the phuck up and stop trying to beat a retreat, you spineless coward.
Who the hell is Andre to me? MY SON? Why should his affairs be any business of mine, or you think I'm here to play 'Daddy Boy' to anybody?

Why are you shifting goal posts like a dumb teenager with Down's Syndrome?

At first you claimed Shymmex only insulted Igbos and not Ijaws --- Your arse got busted

Then you claimed Igbo people were trying too hard to roll with SSers, stupiidly forgetting there are Igbos in the South South.

Then you tried to claim those Igbos in the South South were actually not Igbos but a different group altogether, fooolishly forgetting you were talking to actual Igbos of SS origin

And after getting roundly beaten, you're bringing Andre Uweh into this?
Exactly how stupiid are you?

For the last time, coward, shut the phuck up and answer the questions you were given.

Go on, I'd like to see how stupiid you can be.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 4:37am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

You're ignoring him because you're devoid of answers to his question, since it would make you look dumber.

Where is Asaba?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:37am On Apr 27, 2012
alj harem:

Alj_harem
alj_harem
alj_harem

how many times have I called you? this is not one of those history proof you neglect to give whenever I ask for am. literally, this is one of the main reasons you anger me on this site because you lie too much and when asked to back up your lies, you side-track or run. Dude I remember you asking someone once why Igbo people on NL do not like? This is one of the things you do to piss us off among other things but for me, lying is one of my biggest pet peeves, therefore this is main reason you piss me off.

alj_harem eeh okay oo!!!
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:42am On Apr 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

How do you know that they are all Andre?
Believe me I've had a lot of reasons to suspect that A LOT of new usernames are actually Alj-harem. grin
But I never react to them like that because I'm not sure! You could be wrong!
Address only Andre and leave the others.
I cannot swear for Nchara. grin grin

Eze onlutruth, Andre wrtting style is like that of a retar.d thus I know Andre writing style Ngohagnha01, Otourgo, etc

I only use one ID which is this, I don't use other IDs neither do I start tribalistic post because it is not in my nature. Why should I when my closest friends and brothers are Igbos. What do I have to gain ? Lets tell ourselves the truth, I have fought against Eko-ile, Bluetooth, Odua solja, etc you name it.

Why ? Because I hate tribalism myself. When I see likes of Afam who happen to be a friend of mine post tribalistic post on Nairaland, how do you think that makes me feel ? Good or Bad

Please I urge you to talk to Andre and co to watch their ways, I have been a good person so far and enjoy discussing with my Igbo brothers when we agree on some issues. Lets not break that.

Again I gain nothing from this, I love Igbos as they love me as well. Please don't paint me as the bad person here because deep down you know I am not.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 4:43am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné:

You're ignoring him because you're devoid of answers to his question, since it would make you look dumber.

Where is Asaba?

even though I wanted him to answer that question, that's not even the main one that I want him to answer rather I want him to post proof of the accusation he gave me in the last page that started this whole argument.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Ejine(m): 4:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Again I gain nothing from this, I love Igbos
as they love me as well. Please don't paint
me as the bad person here because deep
down you know I am not.

They say reality is a dreamer's greatest adversary.
Well, I won't tackle this comment of yours, so I'll just let your stupidiity shine.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 4:50am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné:

They say reality is a dreamer's greatest adversary.
Well, I won't tackle this comment of yours, so I'll just let your stupidiity shine.

do u have any reason to hate me ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira: He's not Igbo. He's actually not from the south at all. I think you do not know him

Alj_harem (on this alj_harem id alone and not his other ones) since I've been a member I have seen him transgender from Igbo to Igbo/Kanuri to Kanuri to Igbo/Kanuri/Yoruba to finally Yoruba for now.

Originally, he's neither Igbo, Kanuri nor Yoruba. I don't know why he hates using his actual origin but I have a theory on why he does it though.

I've seen enough of him on NL. I don't care where he's from. It's that Anioma comment that struck me lol.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by aljharem(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I've seen enough of him on NL. I don't care where he's from. It's that Anioma comment that struck me lol.

Look my sister, you do not know your people here in the political section. Go research on the post of the poster you just quoted and tell me if I was wrong to lash out.

BTW have you asked you mother yet ?
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nayah(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2012
I've noticed this so many times, every topic can turn into a tribal ethnico issues, that's quite worried even though this is the Net some things should be kept for ourselves, not bashing people when you have the opportunity that tarnishes the image of Nigeria
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2012
lol at op that open this thread. he is typical nigerian the topic is like
obj complaining of abacha stealing.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2012
Nayah: I've noticed this so many times, every topic can turn into a tribal ethnico issues, that's quite worried even though this is the Net some things should be kept for ourselves, not bashing people when you have the opportunity that tarnishes the image of Nigeria

It is unfortunately going to get much worse as we continue inching towards the tipping point.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by Nayah(f): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2012
eGuerrilla:

It is unfortunately going to get much worse as we continue inching towards the tipping point.

True but sad...
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by noiseless: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
The satanic oil drunk Ilaje_harem the boko bast@rd is trying to take to another level what his fathers started.
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
ogugua88:

LOL. Ask am oo!!

It is actually not a new behavior from him. He does that a lot, there was once he opened a thread talking about "anioma fight not be associated with Igbo". That's was the first time I interacted with him on NL. Him and his goons are notorious of this type of things, if it is not Anioma, it's onitsha, if it's not ontisha, it's Ika, if not Ika, it's River. You'll get use to it
Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by OneNaira6: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

Look my sister, you do not know your people here in the political section. Go research on the post of the poster you just quoted and tell me if I was wrong to lash out.

BTW have you asked you mother yet ?

What a coward. Back yourself up upon what you lashed out on yet you refuse to do so. I've been asking for this for hours now.

BTW: I’ll gladly post my entire history on here. I don't say something, and then deny what I said https://www.nairaland.com/one_naira/posts. I do not feel sorry for insulting you because all those words though are insults, are truth backed up by facts! I do not even need her to look at it because I'll repeat the same names I called you before right here, right now

You are a sad pathetic no life having lying bigot. Are any of the names given to you a lie?

Are you not pathetic? For the past 3 months, all you've been doing is running around calling other non-Igbos whenever they disagree with you Igbo just to satisfy your bigotry. On NL: Beaf (urhobo or Isoko) an Igbo, Da lover (an ijaw) an Igbo, Hjatz (an Ijaw) an Igbo, pleep (an Ibibio) an Igbo and other SS upon this site. When asked to prove they are Igbo, you ran. Hjatz I personally gave you link to all his post, gave you post from him that supports mine view on him being Ijaw and waited for you to give me proof, you claim to have, to support you and it never came. Outside of NL, you call Asari Dokunbo (ijaw) an Igbo, GEJ (ijaw) an Igbo, SS leaders that attack North and Yoruba as Igbo influenced, Ijaw lady that called for SE and SS to disintegrate from Nigeria, among other things. On NL, every thread, some way you drag Igbo into whether or not the topic is about Igbo. Lately all you do is SS vs. SE baiting which seems to keep backfiring at your bigotry @ss because none is paying mind to you except your own fake wannabe ids and your backgrounds goons with simple thinking as you. Na lie I dey lie?

Do you have a life? In the morning, whenever I glance onto this website you are here. In the afternoon and evening whenever I log on, you are here. Sometimes if I'm up in the middle of night, can’t sleep and I log on, you are here. Sometimes I don't log on for days and whenever I come back, in all the old threads from those days I didn't log on, I see replies from you from am to pm everyday of those days. I've seen replies from you on almost every thread. Not only that, since I've been a member I've seen you open 8 accounts (and I lost count after a while.I just got tired of counting) claiming every ethnicity on the book while denying it when caught despite all accounts having the same writing style and pretense act like you, the same denying repentance, etc. Does this qualify as having a life therefore I lied?

Are you not a liar? All the history post from you that I've asked you to back up, till date I have not gotten anything from you rather you run. On this thread yet again you refuse to back up what I ask you to back up. On the hjatx case, you told me you have proof to support you, I asked you to give it, again you ran. What are you, if not a liar?

Are you not a bigot? You are always the first one to drag Igbo into a thread even if the thread is not about Igbo, the first one to try and pit people against each other be it Igbo vs. Igbo, Igbo vs. Yoruba, Igbo vs. SS, etc. and the first one to play the victim or try to pass it on the blame to someone else when caught. A look is on this topic, the ilaje topic, the Yoruba woman pleading for ND crisis and so much more

Did I lie about you? Do you not do all this?

Before I call anyone names, I make perfectly sure the names fits your characteristics to the T. I don't lie, I've told you that therefore Alj_harem I dare you to dare me to post proof to support everything I just said.

Apart from other bigots like yourself (all birds fly together) and your trolling ids to pretend you have someone supporting or agreeing with you, you aren't fooling anyone else on this site. A non_nigerian saw through you, the only one Igbo I’ve seen on this forum with the one naija belief(no offense ogugua) saw through you. Dude the only person you fooling is your f2king self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers / There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard / Border Closure: Ibrahim Ciroma Says Fuel Consumption Dropped By 70% In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.