Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

(picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself (36714 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by djeezy(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2012
She wants her name to enter GUINESS book of records.lol
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2012
@Dyt cough cough how come you're replying no church today, @sandylove nice profile pix, ur crib has enuff space for football nice
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2012
Pc guru,u are funny!lol!tnx anyway
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by damilola15: 11:25am On May 06, 2012
Papa Crotch: That is the irony, not all women are going to marry with the way the world is nowadays. It won't be a curse to say majority of nl romance section women will end up alone in life with the extent they stay online, they appear unserious and unambitious. In the modern world, no man wants a liability or lazy woman who spends her whole time on the computer but the men can use them like rags because most nl romance section women are useless. una no go bath, brush teeth clean house you would just jump online when you wake up till when you sleep talking about romance, gossiping and e-fighting. where man wan comot from? your pc, make una keep deceiving yourselves online don't go and use your times wisely. Anyway na here we go dey when 5 years from now na had i known and regrets we would be hearing. Jobless cyber obsessed inferior nut cases, spend your time productively.
You're right. But not only women. People staying unmarried isn't new. Infact there are more men life-long bachelors than spinsters.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Dyt(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2012
pc guru: @Dyt cough cough how come you're replying no church today, @sandylove nice profile pix, ur crib has enuff space for football nice

Wetin u sef dey do 4 house?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Goldieluks: 11:40am On May 06, 2012
And she lives happily ever after. At the end of the day, there won't be stories of heartbreak and sorts anymore. Good for her if that's what she wants.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:
that someone has done it before doesnt make her a copycat, she would only be a copycat if she did it solely because someoe else did it, she had her own reasons.

sure...

breezy047:

Soon we'l have one million and one other copy cats following suit. grin

lol. TRUE! The black American did it like 10 or so years ago and was featured on "Ripley's" (or was it
World Most Shocking? anyway....)

See in 2010 a Taiwanese woman did it too! grin
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/886068--self-marriage-may-revolutionize-the-idea-of-tying-the-knot

I know for sure, I won't be one. wink
I think it's attention seeking. lipsrsealed
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2012
Papa Crotch: That is the irony, not all women are going to marry with the way the world is nowadays. It won't be a curse to say majority of nl romance section women will end up alone in life with the extent they stay online, they appear unserious and unambitious. In the modern world, no man wants a liability or lazy woman who spends her whole time on the computer but the men can use them like rags because most nl romance section women are useless. una no go bath, brush teeth clean house you would just jump online when you wake up till when you sleep talking about romance, gossiping and e-fighting. where man wan comot from? your pc, make una keep deceiving yourselves online don't go and use your times wisely. Anyway na here we go dey when 5 years from now na had i known and regrets we would be hearing. Jobless cyber obsessed inferior nut cases, spend your time productively.

You done with your ranting? You this inferiority complex suffering goat.
Useless, no ambition and jobless? You this sexkillz obsessed fowl. You are most definitely talking about yourself. How many degrees do you have? Are you marriage material yourself? How much money you pull in a year time? Can you provide for a family RIGHT NOW? How many accounts do you have on NL? Does that not make you "jobless" too? Why are you so concerned about the women on here? How do you know they are online all of the time if you are not? Think about these things before you type.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Flashaldrin(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2012
Ouch! He struck a raw nerve there!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Koolking(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2012
is that really marriage?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2012
Flashaldrin: Ouch! He struck a raw nerve there!

if anything he is ON my nerves.
What does being on NL have to do with productivity?
Some of the most successful or ambitious people LIVE on twitter, FB, myspace; etc.

This is the new world and cyber space dominates/rules. cheesy
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

if anything he is ON my nerves.
What does being on NL have to do with productivity?
Some of the most successful or ambitious people LIVE on twitter, FB, myspace; etc.

This is the new world and cyber space dominates/rules. cheesy
Certainly on twitter or FB or myspace or youtube, cos stars have been made and can be made on these sites. NL? Ich don't think so!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2012
naija babes oya make una take example frm dis woman cool
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by PapaCrotch: 9:34pm On May 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You done with your ranting? You this inferiority complex suffering goat.
Useless, no ambition and jobless? You this sexkillz obsessed fowl. You are most definitely talking about yourself. How many degrees do you have? Are you marriage material yourself? How much money you pull in a year time? Can you provide for a family RIGHT NOW? How many accounts do you have on NL? Does that not make you "jobless" too? Why are you so concerned about the women on here? How do you know they are online all of the time if you are not? Think about these things before you type.

You are a very big fool! Dragging Sexkillz into a matter that is not sexkillz related only shows how useless, foolish and emotionally deprived you are. What has sexkillz got to do with my point here? Oh I see you have sucked his d1ck too and opened your stinking black shapeless inner thighs for him too over the internet which is your calling, that is why my post must involve him. How many times have I had an ish with Sexkillz? You must be miscalculating as a result of the spe rm you gulp on a daily.

What ids are you talking about? This is my only id here. I used to be an observer when nl was still nl and because its value has dropped I decided to create an handle to address this. The sexkillz you are talking about used to be my favourite here till ego started setting in. You are just a senseless Myopic gutter jamo Arrow. What I earn per hour can pay for a seven years Mouth Action u give male members. Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are only a fu ck material and can never be any man's wife ever! See how my comment got to you so bad, I bet you are a product of a pros titute mom and a junkie dad which shows in your immoral disposition as a woman. You are a disgrace, I advice you get your inner thighs clean, loose some cellulite, get an education, cultivate the habit of a decent lady and we never can tell you can still become a baby mama. What happened to your music career? Let me guess, the male producers found you had better talents right? I hope they pay you for your time. You now use your mouth for sweeter things. Cheap Classless Internationally Patronized LovePeddler!!!!!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On May 06, 2012
^ is dis all u got?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by phamospac(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2012
Onila I have heard enuf of dez, plz add me on bbm let's get to know beta. Am dying to b Ɣ☺u̶̲̥̅̊я man. My pin is 288dafbe n my number is 08186328173. We cud have a good life togeda doh....am in abuja
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by http(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2012
Hohohohohoho! imagine me as the Priest, this is how my question will go...

Here we gather in holy matrimony to witness the holy selemnous of Misss Stayalone Leavealone.

Misss Stayalone Leavealone, do you take urself to be ur loved wife, in sickness, in health, for richer for poorer, till death take you down?

Misss Stayalone Leavealone.... yes i do.

Misss Stayalone Leavealone, do you take urself to be ur loved husband without using Love Machine, penetrator, emulsifier, banana, remote control,insecticide can, pen, gear shift in the car, no man friend or helper etc for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health till you go down the drain...

Misss Stayalone Leavealone yes i will think about it,,,,,

Priest, based on the power conveyed in me, i hereby postpone this wedding till Misss Stayalone Leavealone reply....

Church dismiss.

2 Likes

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 12:52am On May 07, 2012
At least she's better than Rose "Two and Half Men" smiley
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by phamospac(m): 3:43am On May 07, 2012
Onila I am still waiting for you...let's try and tell ppl on NL †нα† d internet can still bring ppl 2geda for beta n for worse...pm me and lemme take it from dere
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by MzPookie: 2:50pm On May 07, 2012
cry I feel sorry for her, she's gonna b sad.. #signs of end time# grin
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2012
Papa Crotch:

You are a very big fool! Dragging Sexkillz into a matter that is not sexkillz related only shows how useless, foolish and emotionally deprived you are. What has sexkillz got to do with my point here? Oh I see you have sucked his d1ck too and opened your stinking black shapeless inner thighs for him too over the internet which is your calling, that is why my post must involve him. How many times have I had an ish with Sexkillz? You must be miscalculating as a result of the spe rm you gulp on a daily.

What ids are you talking about? This is my only id here. I used to be an observer when nl was still nl and because its value has dropped I decided to create an handle to address this. The sexkillz you are talking about used to be my favourite here till ego started setting in. You are just a senseless Myopic gutter jamo Arrow. What I earn per hour can pay for a seven years Mouth Action u give male members. Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are only a fu ck material and can never be any man's wife ever! See how my comment got to you so bad, I bet you are a product of a pros titute mom and a junkie dad which shows in your immoral disposition as a woman. You are a disgrace, I advice you get your inner thighs clean, loose some cellulite, get an education, cultivate the habit of a decent lady and we never can tell you can still become a baby mama. What happened to your music career? Let me guess, the male producers found you had better talents right? I hope they pay you for your time. You now use your mouth for sweeter things. Cheap Classless Internationally Patronized LovePeddler!!!!!

Suck dyck? I forked sexkillz? Seriously? Am i supposed to be offended? tongue Epic failure is what you are. Look at this write up and you have the nerve to call anyone jobless. You this decayed "poppa crotch". I dont care how or why you came to have so many ids nor do i care how much imaginary money you make so spare the bio/lies....The point is you're a jobless hypocrite. You "observed" but created an ID to diss Killz...amnesia is a btch isn't it Anonymus 1,2, 3,4 & 5 tongue? I dont blame you though i blame your area boy mugu father and that ashyho he knocked up. Speaking of keep Arrow clean, tell her to douche. I smell her all the way from the other side of the atlantic. tongue grin "JAMO Arrow"? Now where have I heard that one? Hmmmmm....keep blowing your cover..... wink
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 07, 2012
Papa Crotch:

omo see vex ooo grin
abegi make i drink my palmwine first.ehen man must qeunch im thirst cheesy
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Suck dyck? I forked sexkillz? Seriously? Am i supposed to be offended? Epic failure is what you are. I dont care how or why you came to have so many ids nor do i cate how much imaginary money you make....point is youre a jobless hypocrite. I dont blame you though i blame your area boy mugu father and that ashyho he knocked up. Speaking of keep Arrow clean, tell her to douche. I smell her all the way from the other side of the atlantic. "JAMO Arrow"? Hmmmmm....LOL keep blowing your cover..... wink
who dey teach u pidgin? shocked
it cant be sexkillz ooooo grin grin grin grin
dat one na Prof for english.Me sef don ask am make he dey coach me for english but that yeye sexkillz no wan gree.he want me to pay am grin
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2012
lefulefu:
who dey teach u pidgin? shocked
it cant be sexkillz ooooo grin grin grin grin
dat one na Prof for english.Me sef don ask am make he dey coach me for english but that yeye sexkillz no wan gree.he want me to pay am grin

LOL. Shut up there. Pidgin is not as complicated as yall think it is. wink
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2012
Dyt: ^ is dis all u got?

good question.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by PapaCrotch: 5:56am On May 08, 2012
lucky day lipsrsealed
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Ranoscky(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: A black American woman did this years ago.
Her wedding dress was traditional but black.

This woman is a copy cat.
She is NO copycat.

U r talkin of a black American woman that did it but,
the very FIRST time I heard and saw a self married woman was an Asian woman from Korea.
And that was also years ago also.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Ranoscky(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2012
Papa Crotch:

pheeew!!

O boy, take am easy. E neva reach lyk dat!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2012
Ranoscky:
She is NO copycat.

U r talkin of a black American woman that did it but,
the very FIRST time I heard and saw a self married woman was an Asian woman from Korea.
And that was also years ago also.

scroll up and read my post from may 6.

Im not going to argue with attention seekers.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 11:33am On May 08, 2012
Ranoscky:
pheeew!!

O boy, take am easy. E neva reach lyk dat!

what was the point of that? How old are you?

And i get accused of cock riding. Well atleast its always a heterosexual affair when it comes to me. Smh.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

what was the point of that? How old are you?

And i get accused of cock riding. Well atleast its always a heterosexual affair when it comes to me. Smh.
wetin wrong if a fine babe like u dey ride cock? wink
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2012
lefulefu:
wetin wrong if a fine babe like u dey ride cock? wink

grin grin
smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.