Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

(picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself (36717 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Idowuogbo(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2012
Papa Crotch:

You are a very big fool! Dragging Sexkillz into a matter that is not sexkillz related only shows how useless, foolish and emotionally deprived you are. What has sexkillz got to do with my point here? Oh I see you have sucked his d1ck too and opened your stinking black shapeless inner thighs for him too over the internet which is your calling, that is why my post must involve him. How many times have I had an ish with Sexkillz? You must be miscalculating as a result of the spe rm you gulp on a daily.

What ids are you talking about? This is my only id here. I used to be an observer when nl was still nl and because its value has dropped I decided to create an handle to address this. The sexkillz you are talking about used to be my favourite here till ego started setting in. You are just a senseless Myopic gutter jamo Arrow. What I earn per hour can pay for a seven years Mouth Action u give male members. Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are only a fu ck material and can never be any man's wife ever! See how my comment got to you so bad, I bet you are a product of a pros titute mom and a junkie dad which shows in your immoral disposition as a woman. You are a disgrace, I advice you get your inner thighs clean, loose some cellulite, get an education, cultivate the habit of a decent lady and we never can tell you can still become a baby mama. What happened to your music career? Let me guess, the male producers found you had better talents right? I hope they pay you for your time. You now use your mouth for sweeter things. Cheap Classless Internationally Patronized LovePeddler!!!!!
Hmmmmmm..... Come harder not impressed.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 1:33am On May 09, 2012
Viewing this topic: REALITY101(m), Charlie Sheen, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Michael Jackson, Blue Ivy, Kobe Bryan "from Staples Center", Trayvon Martin, Sean Kingston, Lady Saw "next to MZD tongue", Lil Wayn, Whitney Houston, Whitney Dallas, Whitney NC, Whitney SC, Whitney Los Angeles and 1 guest(s)

Yo who dey miss me cheesy

Go Lakers, eat Denver Nuggets all up https://www.nairaland.com/916358/nba-represent-team/2#10779394 cheesy
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by WhoIGoAsk: 5:29am On May 09, 2012
thats dumb
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Shandymore: 6:03am On May 09, 2012
U can imagine, wonders shall never end a woman get married to herself. she has forgotten tat, before she was brought to this world her parents meet before the produce her. She was not plug from a tree.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by zuchyblink(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2012
Over feeding de worry oyibo.but i think she is down with a psychological problem
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2012
Dyt: Atleast, she's saved frm u men
No more my guy did dis n dat

maybe you should self marry so you too will be free from 'them men'
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: A black American woman did this years ago.
Her wedding dress was traditional but black.

This woman is a copy cat.

safe to assume then that every other couple after the very first couple are all copy cats.
Didn't you hear? She wedded herself.
We have thousands of that every week.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2012
agb2011:
tongue Yeah whatever! just like Whitney sang, learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. go girl

yeah!
By wedding yourself, right?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2012
rokiatu: Good one, she will forever be happy. No one to break her heart, nobody to look after, no one to explain to, no one to have sex with compulsorily, no hustle of pregnancy childbirth, or kids, no one to pleased in sort she only has herself to make happy.

Well done woman. For opening this great avenue to this truly absurd, and dumb refreshing ideal of yours.

People as I know them to be will now start following ur footstep.

when are you getting married to yourself

1 Like

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dakronik(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2012
Boko haram, gay priests, senseless bloodshed, incest and now dis..the world is surely coming to an end cryBoko haram, gay priests, senseless bloodshed, incest and now dis..the world is surely coming to an end
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2012
djeezy: She wants her name to enter GUINESS book of records.lol

pity someone beat her to it (she can now go buy herself a pack of sense since the old one got stolen)
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by dubem3(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2012
lefulefu: naija babes oya make una take example frm dis woman cool

trust them nah!
The western craze.
It won't be too long
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by imparable7(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2012
hmmm
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Dawod: 7:10am On May 09, 2012
i am not surprised of what they are doing. When a persons lack goal in life that is how they think, these people are been miss guided, may god almiyhty allah guide them to the right path
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by otus4me(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2012
Dyt: N wat mks u think I v decided 2 get married huh?
well if things turnout this way for u dont lose hope cos u can count on me but on one condition.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:14am On May 09, 2012
Papa Crotch: That is the irony, not all women are going to marry with the way the world is nowadays. It won't be a curse to say majority of nl romance section women will end up alone in life with the extent they stay online, they appear unserious and unambitious. In the modern world, no man wants a liability or lazy woman who spends her whole time on the computer but the men can use them like rags because most nl romance section women are useless. una no go bath, brush teeth clean house you would just jump online when you wake up till when you sleep talking about romance, gossiping and e-fighting. where man wan comot from? your pc, make una keep deceiving yourselves online don't go and use your times wisely. Anyway na here we go dey when 5 years from now na had i known and regrets we would be hearing. Jobless cyber obsessed inferior nut cases, spend your time productively.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! POST OF THE CENTURY!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by SheihkTuroobi(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2012
I am sheikh turoobi a spirualist. I deal with any spiritual problem. Call me now on 08029285894 for your permanent solution to all your problem.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Livinusc(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2012
Sometimes i wonder what this world is turning to..
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by jennyb2: 7:59am On May 09, 2012
she is deceiving herself, sooner or later she will realise it. no one can cheat nature.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by meforkene(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2012
Wow!now I know d most myopic females on NL.what's this talk about not having to be heart broken ever again...she has gone gaga n ur happy for her..#GIWY#..rokiatu,dyk,msdarkskin..stop watching Africa Magic..its dangerous
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2012
agb2011:
tongue Yeah whatever! just like Whitney sang, learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. go girl

she will soon get tired of her fing.er.ing fingers & dem dildos.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Sike(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2012
End time madtness
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by abbeymighty(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2012
stupidity, need psychiatric test
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by timpaker(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2012
I hope she wont cheat on herself? #marriagethings#
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by omodada1: 10:03am On May 09, 2012
Its not funny, dis is anoda introduction from the̶̲̥̅̊ pit of hell JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ τ̅☺ confuse humans. Tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ hw a woman can satisfy hersef wen God said its nt ‎​G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ‎​Fø̲я̅ a man τ̅☺ be alone?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by LogicMind: 10:11am On May 09, 2012
This type of wedding is the only hope for Slimyam and some other NL girls.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by swizzle(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2012
My people abeg no be chop belle-full dey cause this kind tin?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by philipstanley(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2012
Am very sure dat there was a spiritual husband in dat wedding. Very sure!!!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by cindyrella(f): 10:29am On May 09, 2012
undecided undecided its her call, i wish her all the best..
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Pesuzok(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2012
breezy047:

She will!

When she comes back later to file a DIVORCE wink

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.