Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

(picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself (36715 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by tombeh(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2012
shocked undecided undecided pls how will she give birth wthout our support?[b]pls how will she give birth wthout our support?[/b]pls how will she give birth wthout our support?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by snthesis(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2012
what happens when she cheats on herself? who gets to sleep on the couch grin

dat's a certified Madt woman out there grin grin grin
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by http(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2012
I wonder what she will do when the thing start scratching her, wetin she do take relive the ... u know..... hehehehe! i laugh in kongi..
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by bigpastor(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2012
What a hell is this world turning into!
THIS IS INDEED WEIRD!
There are symptoms here suggestive of Schiz esp as she says her friends understand her to be "Odd" angry
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by http(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2012
And i know alot of Nairaland ladies wanna bes will be thinking in this direction without proper erection cos thier intusion will cause their destruction...hehehehehhe!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by nagoma(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2012
So she is a selfish self serving egocentric.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by bigiyaro(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2012
Hmmm never knew a mental retard could get so much attention.marriage is a social contract between two consenting adults, BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.she can as well clap with one hand.low self esteem is deadly desease.metchewww
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 09, 2012
Pls guys, read the story again. The story said she has children.. So she is just deceiving herself gettin married to herself... STUP!D WOMAN WITH STUP!D PROBLEM.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by http(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2012
bigiyaro: Hmmm never knew a mental retard could get so much attention.marriage is a social contract between two consenting adults, BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE.she can as well clap with one hand.low self esteem is deadly desease.metchewww

U can say that again and again, Gbammed 100%
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by warrior101: 2:05pm On May 09, 2012
@TOPIC

man is not the problem women face and vice vasa... everything and everybody contributes to the various problems on ground so all these sexist comments are misleading... people should stop it...

STOP THE QUIBBLING. BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT PEOPLE WILL STILL GET MARRIED AND IN THE END YOU LOOSE...

DO NOT BUILD A DEFENSE (FORTRESS/CABAL) AROUND YOURSELF AS IT WILL SPARE YOUR OWN DOOM AND MAKE YOU AN EASY TARGET INSTEAD OF PROTECTING YOU ... JUST ASSUME FORMLESSNESS AND BE LIKE A FLUX/FLUID THAT CAN ADAPT TO ANYTHING...
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by warrior101: 2:27pm On May 09, 2012
swizzle: My people abeg no be chop belle-full dey cause this kind tin?

i abi o
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by hammedkola(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2012
Beautiful nonse
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 09, 2012
Watch it, she will soon make the news headline; "She has sued for a divorce of herself"

1 Like

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Onyenna(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2012
pc guru: okay am going to put the nail in the coffin i hate this notion of sexism everywhere, first of all a woman or man marrying themselves is psychosis,thanks sexkillz

also i consider this statement sexist and generalizing, if you pick a man that's beats you or cheat on you its your fault, because you know the person you're getting involved with, you think men are the only ones responsible for breaking up a relationship, its both ways, so pls talk with facts, yes this woman needs help all you female complaining about guys are this and that, there are actually very nice and caring guys out there, but no women wants to date pple like that, why ? no mystery,too predictable, too boring, at least it beats the heartache and black eye, i think most of you women on NL are either kids or confused here, you think you know what you want, don't get it twisted there are nice and responsible men out there don't follow your heart follow your head, so that in future we don't have to be discussing your marriage issues here. thank you a lot. and also stop sexism and Generalizing its very annoying to be in a group because of one small girl's misfortune. wink

God bless you!!!!!......... The fact is that some (or should I say most) women have never been interested in decent guys...... Some girls would rather date woman-beaters, womanisers etc..and when you guys end up married you come to nairaland with complaints....There are so many wonderful, caring and smart guys out there.....I don talk my own oooh!!. If you like marry your teddy-cow...it's your cup of tea....
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by osifred(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2012
My problem is why call it a wedding instead of something like celebratiion of self. Isn't wedding meant to be a union between two consenting adults?
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2012
the silly cow was so consumed by her selfishness she decided 2 marry herself. Thats cool. Now she can go fck herself. wink
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by ikhideman(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
The lady is most likely "not saved"; the devil is confusing/messing up her mind.

I pray she gets the opportunity to get saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth of God's Word.
Marriage was ordained by God and not man, any thing outside of a man and a woman getting married is a PERVERSION of God's institution; hence people who engage in same-sex marriage are PERVERTS and being used by satan to further pervert an excellent(James 1:17) institution created by God. I make these statements without any apologies, because its the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Jyde89: 4:42pm On May 09, 2012
I no blame the woman,na d 40 fools wey cdon luk the show of shame na im i blame,smh. All dis people are garanteed a sky scraper in hell! Functional phurks.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 09, 2012
Flashaldrin:
if being saved from men is such a good thing, what stops you from marrying yourself then. . . undecided
word!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by richylaw(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2012
As far as I am concerned, this woman is suffering from self deceit. Who is actually deceiving who. There is nothing in her action that is different from that of a widow who decides not to remarry. From the information given, she was once married to a man and had two kids with him and then she got divorced. So what's her point. After tasting the 'goodies' and enjoying it, she decides to remain a pseudo-widow, so why proclaiming to the whole world she's marrying herself.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Kandidear: 7:12pm On May 09, 2012
wonders they say will never end. Hmmmm..... Lets see if she will fu...k herself 4 the honeymoon.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Kandidear: 7:19pm On May 09, 2012
shocked undecided undecided My bros ask the babe o o. Maybe cos she has three kids, she no need una support again.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Princesspee(f): 7:35pm On May 09, 2012
My fellow nairalanders, u shoul‘dnt blame the poor women men wahala is one of a hell at least she has graduate from dat level
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2012
dubem3:

safe to assume then that every other couple after the very first couple are all copy cats.
Didn't you hear? She wedded herself.
We have thousands of that every week.

technically speaking even that is true.
your ancestors didn't wear a white dress and tux, yet many of you do right?
You got that from somewhere. So either way you look at it, I'm right! cheesy
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2012
meforkene: Wow!now I know d most myopic females on NL.what's this talk about not having to be heart broken ever again...she has gone gaga n ur happy for her..#GIWY#..rokiatu,dyk,msdarkskin..stop watching Africa Magic..its dangerous

you must be smoking on some strong cali weed. grin
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by moHot(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2012
UDONMEANNIT!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by IbrahimB: 8:19pm On May 09, 2012
At least better than getting married to a dog
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by daviesmania(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2012
mastur.bation infinito!
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by MSabir: 6:30am On May 10, 2012
Some Women always try to fyt nature tnkng that it is unfair 4 them. As a result they jeopardyse their lives and destroy their hapines. Embrace nature and be hapy ol ur lyf.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by ssii: 11:49pm On May 10, 2012
She's been married before, divorced...struggled with self-acceptance. This may still be self acceptance issues...for goodness sake, does it make sense to marry one's self? She still needs therapy...
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 12:59am On May 11, 2012
Dyt: Atleast, she's saved frm u men
No more my guy did dis n dat
I bet u she cnt do without men, especially the hole.
Re: (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dyt: Atleast, she's saved frm u men
No more my guy did dis n dat
u dey craze........ Why you no go marry urself born pikin Ode.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.