Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (35705 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2007
jayon:

Dude i know hw ya feel don't blame your girl, i blame your brother who took advantage of your girl its bad, see seriously lets put the factup,why do girls just fall when u touch 'em maybe on their breast, tested it times witout number and they just fall even girls i trust that were just friends imagine, thank God av Change only God knows how many girls that will be under my control

@ Jayon,
you have started boasting again, was it not recently you apologised on another thread. Is this a case of a leopard never changes its spots??
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by fabiyi: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
freind,

wot a bitter experience! Anyway, to hell is human, forgiveness is divine. Please you need to forgive them ( your bros and babe) but I will not succumb to dating the girl again unless you guyz are not going to marry each other.

If you eventaully continue the relationship and you guyz got married, the marriage will eventaully pack-up. first, it will keep on coming to your memory and then you won't be happy with her.

secondly, the whole world have heard about it definitely is no more a secret thing. You need to remember that your life pattern will change as she not be capable of her free will and she will be living at your mercy whichis not ok for a good relationship.

please and please brings your bros back but do not give him a chance in your relationship again and even when you are married, you should know how you receive him in your house because his desease is a thing of mind and it is in his blood.
Ore, be warned!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by akynzee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
sorry, but dont you think you need to do something silly to that brother of urs and as for the gurl, to hell with her, jare there are so many gurls out there.she cant eather cake and have it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by ndumart: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2007
To say am shocked is belittling the issue. Anyway i feel u should let the girl out of ur life b4 she causes more havoc and for ur broda, u know him beta. Have a brotherly chat with him, make him realize his folly and 4give him.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by johnety: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
well im sori for that. You see life is lyk dat. U hav 2 forgiv him. U hav stand firm luv does not exist. Go on with your job and forget girls. good luck man
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by adeboo(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
@aysomething - girl i dont think you are over your hurt yet o. The way u talk about it it still seems fresh. But i hope u are gonna deal with it before u go into another relationship.

AT the poster - i am sorry sha but he is ur family and like aysomething said, you have to learn going into the next relationship, the u must give her attention cause women need that and plenty of it.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Marketiva: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
hey man,

you have thank your stars, its a shame you are still reffering to her as your babe. anyway God just saved you from the greatest mistake you would have made in your lifetime. i assure you the pain you are feeling now is a lot less than what awaits you in the future if you had gotten married to this bitch.

ride on bro. n have a merry xmas
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by dewaledeyi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
aysomething wassup?

one love
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
@dewaledeyi
am cool whats with the love, lol grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
adeboo:

@aysomething - girl i don't think you are over your hurt yet o. The way u talk about it it still seems fresh. But i hope u are going to deal with it before u go into another relationship.

AT the poster - i am sorry sha but he is your family and like aysomething said, you have to learn going into the next relationship, the u must give her attention cause women need that and plenty of it.

Well my dear, thanks for your concern, am over it now but it took the grace of God and the new man in my life, the truth is that he suffered a bit sha before i could let go and fall in love with him , thank God he was patient and we are talking about ringing the bells out loud now for everyone to hear grin grin
Thats why i said @poster should take it easy before he jumps into another relationship so as to get over the incident first
As for what happened to me, i just refer to it so that people can learn thats all, trust me girl am over it now.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by iz2much: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
My guy, no dull yourself, that shows the girl is a slut, forgive your brother and forgt about the slut you call your girl friend.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by ettehgate(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2007
no worry
when he marries,
shag his wifey

an eye for an eye
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ Poster,
Whats the situation like now Have you forgiven your brother?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2008
@Ay, *** gud to kno yur gud grin cool plus handle d bobo jejely!

@poster, *** How yu resolve am hope yu've finally gotten ova dem

well;we cant help bt luv! grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by topeteadr(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2008
@poster . . . . .*** Shit happens *****. . . . .
Life goes on . . . .
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2008
@ Naijaborn,
Thanx dearie.
In life we just have to get up and move on no matter what!!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by HUMPHERY(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ poster

I MIGHT HAVE TO COME FROM A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND ALTOGETHER. MAYBE U FAILED TO TELL US THE PAST R/SHIP THAT EXISTED B/W U AND YOUR BROTHER. I HAVE SEEN A FAMILY WERE GUYS THERE SHARE GIRLS TOGEETHER! IF TTHAT WAS THE CASE WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY,PERHAPS YOU FAILED TO TELL YOUR BROTHER YOUR REAL INTENTIONS FOR HER OR MAYBE YOUR BROS THOT IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES. WHICHEVER WAY JUST FORGET ABOUT THE GIRL AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
SHE IS A BETRAYAL!!!!!
wink
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Bastino(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
No be today yansh don dey back. its painful my brother. no wat? one sharp thing you must do is this: invite the girl, take a serious energy drink and BANG her seriously, i man with passion, then dispose her for life. after this, you will see that your fulfillment will be hundred percent! I mean it!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Geetoylaz(f): 4:26am On Jan 21, 2008
@ poster.

well i wont say your gurl is a betrayal because guys can easily talk gulrs in. and besides, have u seen her with another dude since u couple started hanging out.

From experience i will tell you that, i know family members like this. a brother who wants to rub shoulders with his other brother or just wanna cause choas , the moment he sees you happy, He feels he is missing out on something. i bet he might be more handsome than you, thats why he probably most times have that devlish thought in his head "if my brother can get this gurl to be his, i can definately f***k her, afterall, i'm the cute one". simply enjoy hurting and causing pain for the other and feels he can get what you get, this is the bitter fact, YOUR BROTHER IS THE BETRAYAL!! he is your blood for christ sakes he wouldnt wanna hurt you, and being that this isnt even his first time, chances are that he will do it again. yeah sure,he is your blood, forgive him, but never allow him anywhere close to your personal relationship. that is one gap you must creat. ppl like that can never change expecially if its something thats has been happening since u folks were young. i mean he was old and wise enough to know that its a deep sin against the brotherhood to sleep with your brothers gurl. your brother had his chance to turn around, but he didnt. he went on and slept with your gurl AGAIN!!. however, i bet you havent giving the gurl another chance . if u guys have had wonderful moments together, i suggest you take her back. Its heard i know. but take her back and see how thing turns out. i bet she'll apprciate that for life. everyone deserves a second chance no matter what, as for ur brother, he's family, but he's also SICK. take your gurl back, forgive him, but give him a gap, in ur love life. only God knows what he whispers to those gurls.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by TheSly: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2008
Poster

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2008
Geetoylaz:

@ poster.

well i wont say your girl is a betrayal because guys can easily talk gulrs in. and besides, have u seen her with another dude since u couple started hanging out.

From experience i will tell you that, i know family members like this. a brother who wants to rub shoulders with his other brother or just want to cause choas , the moment he sees you happy, He feels he is missing out on something. i bet he might be more handsome than you, thats why he probably most times have that devlish thought in his head "if my brother can get this girl to be his, i can definately f***k her, afterall, i'm the cute one". simply enjoy hurting and causing pain for the other and feels he can get what you get, this is the bitter fact, YOUR BROTHER IS THE BETRAYAL!! he is your blood for christ sakes he wouldnt want to hurt you, and being that this isnt even his first time, chances are that he will do it again. yeah sure,he is your blood, forgive him, but never allow him anywhere close to your personal relationship. that is one gap you must creat. people like that can never change expecially if its something thats has been happening since u folks were young. i mean he was old and wise enough to know that its a deep sin against the brotherhood to sleep with your brothers girl.(nd she's too young to kno dsame) your brother had his chance to turn around, but he didnt. he went on and slept with your girl AGAIN!!. however, i bet you havent giving the girl another chance . if u guys have had wonderful moments together, i suggest you take her back. Its heard i know. but take her back and see how thing turns out. i bet she'll apprciate that for life. everyonenot b**tches deserves a second chance no matter what, as for your brother, he's family, but he's also SICK. take your girl b**tch back, forgive him, but give him a gap, in your love life. only God knows what he whispers to those girls.B**tches
HA!Geetoylaz,Geetoylaz!!! if yu were my girl;i swear i go begin fear yu if yu be my sis walahi!i no fit respect yubt as yu be Nl sha;well! well!! well!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by blackmann(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2008
where the guy dey?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by deemayjee: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hello everyone. I'm sure many of you would want to know what happened after the whole episode. Things have surely happened, but i still don't know whether i should just leave the girl or forget the whole episode and accept her back like some of the latest posters have implied. I've really tried so hard to get her out of my mind, but i just can't.

During December, she sent me several text messages and "I'm sorry" messages to my box, pleading that i forgive her and at least listen to her. Her older sister i mentioned in one of my earlier posts too has been on my neck to forgive her younger sister and take her back.

Both of them even came to see me one weekend before sallah. I happened to be the only one at home that morning as my dad had gone down south with my mom(who just came in from the states) for the sallah and Xmas break. I had told them i'll be down with them before sallah.
I was watching a film on TV that Saturday morning when someone knocked on the door. i opened up and saw them both. When i saw the girl, my heart just went out to her as she had really gone so lean in just a month. I didn't want to show that i still felt something for her as i told her that she shouldn't kill herself because of me, as i had already told her that it was over. She started crying again that day. Although her tears really moved me, i tried hard not to show it, but my eyes betrayed me. Her older sister(she's about 15 years older than her) sat both of us down and had a serious talk with us. I don't want to bore any of you with all what she said, but she later made her younger sister kneel down and beg me. She just fell down in front of me and further burst into tears. She buried her face in my laps and wept."Deji, am sorry, Deji, im sorry, i promise i won't do it again, i love you so much darling, please forgive me, " she kept on sobbing. honestly i felt like bursting into tears myself at that point. i tried pushing her away but she held on fast to me.

At the end of the whole crying episode, I just had to do something, if at least to spare myself of the pain of seeing her weep so much. I told her that fine, i'm not upset at her anymore, but before i could think of taking her back, she'll have to prove it to me that she's really sorry for what she did to me. In other words, she'll have to earn my love and trust again if i was to consider taking her back.

Since then she's been at it oh!!! It even got to a stage that me sef thought of it and wondered "haven't i punished this lady enough? If we actually look at it, to err is human, but to forgive is divine." Such things do happen in this cruel world. I wouldn't know whether she's just playing me or not, but all what she's been through just because of a simple guy like me proves otherwise. I'm not rich, I'm just a Corper, I have just the basic things every comfortable young guy has(though i drive a small Toyota). She's a very pretty young lady who has several men on her trail begging to date her, but yet she refuses their advances and is going through all this just for a simple guy like me to forgive her and take her back.

i had to come back to work before xmas. When she heard from somewhere(where, i don't even have a clue) that i had returned, she left Lagos and came back. She literally spent the whole xmas and new year here with me, cooking all my meals, cleaning the house for me, and spending most of her time at my place. There was even a time then that she collapsed out of exhaustion when she was cleaning up my room. Luckily for her and will i say unluckily for me, my instincts were faster than my mind and i leaped forward to grab her before she fell. she landed in my arms. i looked into her tired eyes which were half closed from exhaustion, and before i could stop myself, i had started kissing her. I quickly came back to my senses before it led to another thing.

so peeps that's where things are at the moment. Everyone has said i should forgive her. Both my parents had a talk with my brother and I during the sallah break. You know there are things ones parents say which will make one's head swell and listen to them. i hugged my brother and told him i had forgiven him. My mom then said that i should take my time in thinking on whether i still want to date my girl again, and whatever i decide will be fine with her.

I'm still pulling back though. i know deep within me i love this girl so much and from what she's shown since, she loves me too, but something is still holding me back. Maybe i should still give it more time, or what do u all think?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmn!!!! only time can tell! in times like dis;when one gets to a junction not knowin wether to turn left or right , one need to call on one's creator , cos a step to dleft or right might be dangerous while a step to dleft or right might be gud , hmmn![i]food 4thot[/i]life is filled wit lessons!

Dis is pathetic jst be xtra carefull in wotever decission yu take frm here! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by rotey: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2008
well its hard sha,anyway sha let the past waka.
fashy the babe and just let ur bros be on his own cos someone like tht can lure ur wifey in2,
for the babe,e fin ni iwa , ,
take heart,shit does happins in REAL
LIFE
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by shens2006(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
nawa o
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Texan(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
Guy just be cool about everything. I had a similar experience sometime ago. It was my babe with a classmate of mine. The issue is that I really loved the chick madly o! I swear I had fever plus malaria for a whole week because of the incident. But with time I got over it and never looked back.

I think you should take the approach of not looking back. When u call her as many times as u say u do, it gives off a sense of you being weak. Leave her and move on, to handle ur brothers case, get a place of your own, u'll see dat all these issues will be far gone. cos wen she wants to be with you she can and even if ur not at home she can entertain herself with movies or wateva. Its life bro,
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Geetoylaz(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2008
You see, theres a huge deference between love and lust. if she was with you for some other resons,the shame wont even let her come to ur face and apologise in the first place. her comin to you for months over months beggin pleadin and pleasing you, deserves a second chance. no one can be perfect in this world, and all we pray for is to see the wrong side of our patner before taking the nest step with them. u've seen the wrong side of your gurl, and even after sleeping with your blood, she could come back and plead, this basically proves that she wants to be with you and you only. she loves you. i'd really love you to hang out with her again, now that you know her, and you on ur own part, give her the attention she needs as a lady this time, the past is the past, and if you leave this gurl, u've added another feather to your bro's "winning" cap. u've loosed a gurl because of him again. why not be a quiter and keep this lady, i'm sure, shell never ever ever ever attempt such, and as for your brother, seeing that you're still keeping your gurl will sure put him down and keep him away. but dont get me wrong, i aint saying you should get your girl back because u wanna see the look on ur bro's face. i want you the get her back because of the things you've shared, my dad use to tell me, "when someone cause you to hate them, try not to, instead comparing thier goods with thier bad before making up your mind". i know you have feelings for this gurl, shes also burning for you as well, why kill that flame because of some rouge?? no offence. as for me, your brother aint worth the seperation. Deji the greatest action u'll take as a man and the greatest love you could prove, is what you should do now. TAKE HER BACK! every one of us here are as guilty as seen. my point is, we all make mistakes.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by saintchi: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2008
youbrother will for ever remain your brother. Forgive him just as Christ forgave us. But the girl i will say forgive her and let her go to another. that will forever teach her a lesson on unfaithfulness
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
ur lucky it was ur brother and not ur best friend.
it would have been more painful
at least its still a family affair.
but just discharge the girl fast or else she might do it with ur cousin next.
she be typical ashi
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by chychy(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
This is so moving. She does love u n u love her 2.

The decision 2 take her back absolutely depends on u. Weigh your options, pray about it and ask 4 God's guidance.

Are u a xtian? if you're, u should read the book of Hosea in d Bible or better still, get a copy of "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.

In forgiving her, i'm sure u know that this incident will never be mentioned again no matter what she does to provoke u.

But u know what i think? Life is too short to live by "what ifs". I f u r convinced beyond doubt that she'll never do it again n u really love her, then u'll take her back cos that's what unconditional love is all about. Love in joy, sorrow and in disappointment.
Good Luck
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by seuniyanda: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
cry
dear friend, it is quite a pity but like others have rightly spoken forgive your brother, but that girl chase her until her feet wouldn't touch ground again.
just take your brother for whom he is, but don't trust him with your wife, he doesn't deserve it, okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.