Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (36140 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by jessygal(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
smiley so sorry to hear  about de hectic story, its just don't worth it does it of not!, actually, i had some sort of sad news too when i was in high skool, my guy was seein a new gal in my class , i never knew he was seein her ,not untill dis fateful day as people do call , mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i came to de class and guess what both were snogglin face to face i was daunted at what i saw, i din't waste anytime ,i just ran outside and went home straight away, mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn couldn't bear comin to skool de next day, my parents were almost crossed with me, but i took de courage to face de next day without regrets of what de previous day had brought, Actually, i came to skool optimistic 2 see him runnin 2 me with apologies drainin all ova him, i just rebuked him and told him dat de only thing i need now is my braveness to face de class lessons  and not to be consoled okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk he took dat as a warning though, i faced my clASS  members with courage and boldness though was obsessed with what happened last time, mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thanx to Jah cos i got ova it, but with much therapuetic session,
If u ask me to suggest what u'd like me to say will only tell u 2 get ova it, gud things are not easy to get though, but be consistence with ur love and care , u'll not miss a gud gal, go out dere have fun with ur friends it will keep u away from thinkin hard about ur split, with her[ callous,uncarin, unappreciative, ] mennnnnnnnnnn just chillout with reasonable ones out dere and give urself time to think on startin a new fresh r/ship, with someone who worth ur luv, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk don't get it wrong boy, ''just play it'' kool'', GUD LUCK
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Delta007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
I no dey too contribute for all these nollywood scripts, but if this na true story, ol boy, hit the highway sharp sharp; dont turn back like Lot, unless u just wan dey sample am on a regular basis with no plan for the future, and even at that, that's risky especially when emotions are involved, the girl loves u but forgot that when she was nakking ur bro? What's the guarantee it wont happen in the future? Her words? Are u kidding me? There's absolutely no excuse for that especially with your brother. Guys are different from gurls, Guys just need a place to have sex, Girls need to get in the "mood", they need to be turned on etc etc. That's why when u meet some chicks, e fit take centuries to nak them whether u buy heaven and earth but the cheap hoes will sell out to anything, even recharge card. This ur babe, when agro hit am again and u are out of town, maybe na ur landlord or driver go dey service am for u, Dont get me wrong, peeps change but I wont risk a long term relationship with someone that betrayed the trust with my own very brother. If na another person, hmmmm, maybe i go rethink am. U seem like a decent guy who's set on kickstarting his career, u need a woman who wud respect u and appreciate the fact that despite ur tight schedule, u are still making her a priority. Cheap hoes will sell out to anything, dem go wash, clean, cook, chook, etc for nada, so dont buy that ish. Just my 2-kobo.
deemayjee:

Hello everyone. I'm sure many of you would want to know what happened after the whole episode. Things have surely happened, but i still don't know whether i should just leave the girl or forget the whole episode and accept her back like some of the latest posters have implied. I've really tried so hard to get her out of my mind, but i just can't.

During December, she sent me several text messages and "I'm sorry" messages to my box, pleading that i forgive her and at least listen to her. Her older sister i mentioned in one of my earlier posts too has been on my neck to forgive her younger sister and take her back.

Both of them even came to see me one weekend before sallah. I happened to be the only one at home that morning as my dad had gone down south with my mom(who just came in from the states) for the sallah and Xmas break. I had told them i'll be down with them before sallah.
I was watching a film on TV that Saturday morning when someone knocked on the door. i opened up and saw them both. When i saw the girl, my heart just went out to her as she had really gone so lean in just a month. I didn't want to show that i still felt something for her as i told her that she shouldn't kill herself because of me, as i had already told her that it was over. She started crying again that day. Although her tears really moved me, i tried hard not to show it, but my eyes betrayed me. Her older sister(she's about 15 years older than her) sat both of us down and had a serious talk with us. I don't want to bore any of you with all what she said, but she later made her younger sister kneel down and beg me. She just fell down in front of me and further burst into tears. She buried her face in my laps and wept."Deji, am sorry, Deji, im sorry, i promise i won't do it again, i love you so much darling, please forgive me, " she kept on sobbing. honestly i felt like bursting into tears myself at that point. i tried pushing her away but she held on fast to me.

At the end of the whole crying episode, I just had to do something, if at least to spare myself of the pain of seeing her weep so much. I told her that fine, i'm not upset at her anymore, but before i could think of taking her back, she'll have to prove it to me that she's really sorry for what she did to me. In other words, she'll have to earn my love and trust again if i was to consider taking her back.

Since then she's been at it oh!!! It even got to a stage that me sef thought of it and wondered "haven't i punished this lady enough? If we actually look at it, to err is human, but to forgive is divine." Such things do happen in this cruel world. I wouldn't know whether she's just playing me or not, but all what she's been through just because of a simple guy like me proves otherwise. I'm not rich, I'm just a Corper, I have just the basic things every comfortable young guy has(though i drive a small Toyota). She's a very pretty young lady who has several men on her trail begging to date her, but yet she refuses their advances and is going through all this just for a simple guy like me to forgive her and take her back.

i had to come back to work before xmas. When she heard from somewhere(where, i don't even have a clue) that i had returned, she left Lagos and came back. She literally spent the whole xmas and new year here with me, cooking all my meals, cleaning the house for me, and spending most of her time at my place. There was even a time then that she collapsed out of exhaustion when she was cleaning up my room. Luckily for her and will i say unluckily for me, my instincts were faster than my mind and i leaped forward to grab her before she fell. she landed in my arms. i looked into her tired eyes which were half closed from exhaustion, and before i could stop myself, i had started kissing her. I quickly came back to my senses before it led to another thing.

so peeps that's where things are at the moment. Everyone has said i should forgive her. Both my parents had a talk with my brother and I during the sallah break. You know there are things ones parents say which will make one's head swell and listen to them. i hugged my brother and told him i had forgiven him. My mom then said that i should take my time in thinking on whether i still want to date my girl again, and whatever i decide will be fine with her.

I'm still pulling back though. i know deep within me i love this girl so much and from what she's shown since, she loves me too, but something is still holding me back. Maybe i should still give it more time, or what do u all think?

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by kingsikaz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2008
this scenario replicate what happened b/w Esau and Jacob. ur brother is a supplanter! u've got to kill spare him. make una call family meeting and settle d score. well sa be careful with this brother of urs so that he will not hijack ur wife from a day prior ur wedding day!

all d same, let brotherly love continues!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by lisvebs(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
hello,
what if ur boy is not around u and u don't know when he will come back home
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by kolaoloye(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ poster,
There is nothing new under the sun. Worst things are happening there in the world.
May be your brother needs deliverance,let them cast the spirit of lust out of him by fire by force.
          AT THE SAME TIME 4GIVE & 4GET,BECOS  BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by kingsikaz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
kola oloye:

@ poster,
There is nothing new under the sun. Worst things are happening there in the world.
May be your brother needs deliverance,let them cast the spirit of lust out of him by fire by force.

or by thunder! grin grin
AT THE SAME TIME 4GIVE & 4GET,BECOS BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.

which kind sinful blood?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by beautiquin(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
guy i really feel for you and my advice is that you should forgive the girl and forget her sins, or do you want to have a dead person on your neck? the suffering and trauma you are putting her through is enough. pls am begging on her behalf. put yourself in her condition. Anyway guy we all go through good and bad times. i think this is one of your bad times and i think you should forget and get on with life with her. She is sacrificing her self, feelings, body, health and most importantly her love and heart for you, pls you too should sacrifice your heart and love for her. A word is enough for the wise.

Wishing you luck as you do this.
may God help you (amen)
Bye
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by kingsikaz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
u sound somehow religious! all d same u post is nice.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
@poster Be careful of d advice yu adhear to. . . i strongly believe;there's a need 4yu to move on n move on alone. . . sometimes a man's gotto do wot a man's gotto do cool stop holdin yurself back by seein reasons wit her. . .dis is afrika,naija 4dat matta. . .talk 2yah broda like a big bros shuld ok! nah yur blood. . .nd e be like say nah him save yur head from coconut struckin!!! shocked wierd abi?! well sha move on. . .cos it can only get betta! wink
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2008
bros i'm very soorry just forgive ur brother,
as for the girl don't ever have anything to do with her again,

@nalo pls can u just help him to fill the vacant position left by the LovePeddler
since ure one of the buetiful young ladies out there .

@aysometin & jypretty u girls should help this guy
i mean u no, fill up the v p
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 01, 2008
@ BUETIQIUN
sacrificing herself by sleeping with a younger brother for matter.
i tire 4 u o,
did she sent u on her behalf
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by tunde9: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2008
its quite unfortunate that it happened to be your bro.u will have to forgive him but it will be difficult to forget.just take it easy as 4 the girl loose her
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by rman: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2008
Dump the girl and don't listen to any form of explanation. Stay away from that brother of yours for the rest of your life.If he has an opportunity to kill you for his own selfish reasons he will. MOVE ON!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by ty4real(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2008
@Poster!
I pity u sha!its good enough you ve 4given ur brother and the lady!But I dont support you dating that girl again ooo!Cuase theres no way the fracas wont keep unning through ur mind,But if you are okay withh it,no wahala!After all, its your life!But if I were you, I wont date that gilr again,in order to injure her cause you are likely to do something to her that is way beyond what she did to you!Sefini grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Marisay(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
they might have been drunk but anyways see if she`s really sorry if she is then date her again.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by rayalesh(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
I feel for you but May the girl do not enjoy you sex. O boy fine your levels and foreget about the scene.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by aje49ja(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
i can't continue with her becos i can't eat the food that somone have finnish work with ooooboy leave her na shame my girl no fit do ham
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by viperman: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
DeemayJee, i don't talk much on issues like this because, i feel any sensible person should knw what to do. since you can't see the true advice from others i'd bolden my font,

[size=18pt]LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE, INFACT, CHASE HER AWAY WITH A CANE!!
DON'T LET HER DECIEVE YOU WITH ALL THOSE TEARS, HER SISTER BEGGING FOR HER(she's also a woman, probably doing/done same to her boyfriend even and your girlfriend is her blood), HOUSE CLEANING AND SIMULATING FAINTING!!!! she nearly fainted and she had the strength to kiss u
DUDE, DON'T BE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/size]

either She's getting something from you that she doesn't want to lose out on or she sees you have a brght future ahead of you and doesn't want to lose out on it hence she's working hard to get back into your life. Once she gets back to that initial level, there's a 80% chance she'll cheat on you again, now, not with your brother but with soemone you'd never find out about. She is weak emotionally, you don't need an emotionally weak person(male or female) for marriage, LET HER BE!!!

Seems this girl is your first love? Cuz it's first true loves that always have this kind of hold on we men, But you're stronger!, LEAVE HER! MAN! LEAVE HER FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE SANITY! damn!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by mmababy(f): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2009
sorry for what happen,see you have to handle this case diplomatically.i know that it hurts,but it take only God to direct you on what to do.just forgive you brother,this thing is just purely devil`s work i know that it will be very hard to do but remember that we offends God always and ask for his mercy.just look at if men were God.just find a place in Ur heart to forgive him,mind you that you cant stop seeing him okey.as this case is now if some thing like accident happened to that your brother now,and they told you,you will never wish him to die.the way you will rush down were he is even at this point of your heart break,just to tell you that blood is thicker than water.but as for that girl forget her she is wild and equally forgive her too,but don't have any thing to do with her again.sorry and go on with your life.God will bring a good loving woman for you.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by dapojaja(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2009
'm really sorry to hv come across your post at this time. Bro., some friends are far more better than some brothers and some brothers are far worse than some enemies. that said, dt g/f of yours requires not a delete into ur recycle bin but a SHIFT+DELETE out of your system, something u never came across. Nothing like that ain't no mistake. If u didn't catch them red handed, if u've just suspected an affair, the fact dt d guy involved is ur brother. and your suspicion will be made invalid, hence bro d affair continues and u r d 'foolest' guy around. As per ur brother, believe me u can go on to forgive him like u forgive a friend but can u forgive an attitude? u mention he's done that once and i ain't believe its just dat once corncerning issues not involving g/f. A qoute for you "If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault. - Eleanor Roosevelt ". This issue has to do with ur life and is not a ludo game. I'll Bleep my brother out of my life if its his attitude and what is one of d the worst things ur enemy can do to you?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by friendl: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2009
let me tell you the truth about women,women don't get up in the morning and do things, right from the first day she saw your brother , she wanted to have sex with him, it is a good thing you caught them on time because they would have continue without you knowing, don't forgive her . look for another girl,l beg you,,
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sleekdoc: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster

No wonder your brother had the guts to Bleep your chic in the first place;

1) you ran away from the house after it happened, all in the name of not wanting to hurt anyone, my guy, its your brother that should have been running if he has any kind  of fear or respect whatsoever for you not you  runnig around to your friend's place.

2)As you said,your father had to make him give you an apology, wow

3) you'r still considering taking her back!, infact you cant get her out of your mind.

She obviously understands the kinda person you are, and is probably more streetwise, she will play you to your eventual ruin if your not careful.

Theres nothin anybody can say on this thread that will stop you from taking her back if your you want to( as i suspect u do), jus dont complain to anyone

and dont start any more threads when she fcuks with you again in whatever way. ( thats if u ever find out anyway,like ur brother helped you to the first time )
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by onwuekwe1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
wow, I am so sorry,I know how you feel, it’s not easy to forget but you have to forgive. I am sorry to say this, that lady is a sloth and as far as I am concern, don't have anything to do with her again. More so, your brother has betrayed, he's not worthy to call your brother but there is nothing you can do to lay him off, he’s your blood and you know blood is ticker than water, you have to accept him back, but give him a bigggggggg distance, don't allow him to come close to you like before, because if he can do this to you that means he can even kill you, so you have to be very careful. I am beginning to suspect my brother; he has the same trait with your brother.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by temmytanny(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
i feel ur pains but i think ur girl need to be blamed here.does it mean
she cant stay alone if u travel out of state for job purpose?
if u dont leave her now,there is no way u can trust her wen u marry her and u are far away.its ur brother now,it could be ur neighbour or ur friend
if i were you,i would breakup with her and go back home
your brother too need to be tot lesson cos i believe this isnt the first time he would be doin that

TODAY LADIES SCARE ME ALOT
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by bollyfolly: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
Oh Sorryooo, Its so sad u know.
Mind u, if u are searching, am available oooooo lol
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by biola44: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
r u sure d guy is ur bro?
d girl should be 4gotten?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by cold(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
I didn't hav enuf time to read thru all the posts, but after reading thru ur story all i can tell u is if i were you i'd cross my brother out till death do us part.As for the girl---forget it,what is all this abt 'pls advise me on what to do' crap.The answer is starring you right there in your face.CROSS THEM OUT
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Rockabuja: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
Young man,forgive ur brother immediately but never have anything to do with d girl again.
She has really screwed up
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sexylogan(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
angry
forgive ur brother cuz he's family, sucks but it's true. then kill the bit*h!!! angry
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by declem(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
bros,if i where u,i would have kill my brother and my girl.pls dont go back to ur girl.she is a bitch
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by bluespice(f): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
give her a second chance who are u kidding?
ur still very much in love with her,

dine with the proverbial long spoon of the devil with ur brother
avoid introducing any of ur important ladies to him until its almost inevitable
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by wandecoal(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
That's awful.i don't want u 2 feel bad brother.but my advise for u is to try to forget the past and give her the second chance embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.