Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (35662 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Eve2002(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
my advise is this forgive everyone of them both yr bro and the girl and move on wit yr life. cos i don't lik when girls mess up lik this.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by 190: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2009
f.uck me shocked shocked
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by pinkylady1(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
please just forgive her.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by PERVERT9: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
i wont blame the girl o,maybe you and your brother are identical grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by RuuDie(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
I wonder why ladies never learn - in the end, most often than not, they lose both ways in situations like this.

Its happened to me before with my elder bro and an ex; long time ago but me & my brother, we're tighter than ever. in fact, 3 days after the incidence we was back on talking terms. . . . . but no such luck for the broad!?
soon as i walked in on em, she was antiquated history!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by aristocrat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
u must not forgive them they are both useless
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by aristocrat(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
PERVERT9:

i wont blame the girl o,maybe you and your brother are identical grin
identical my foot. lets call a spade a spade the girl does not worth being alive she is a prostitute, if u get married to her believe me ur brother will cotinuie banging her cos they will never learn 4rm there mistakes.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by didicold(f): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ op, i am beginnin to suspect u r one gentle self-deprecating person.
I dont presume to know u but am getting vibes like ufeel if u let her go, u wont get someone berra,*perish dat thought*.
U will get someone better, most likely and u seem to forget d unfortunate truth dat stares us all in d face, its a man's world, i'll advice u to take advantage of dat fact, lose d girl and try for a new relationship.i say dis even tho am female, dat kind of betrayal i cant stomach even if married to d person, i'l have nightmares dat d culprits will poison me one day.

It all boils down to dis:
can u wake up evri mornin for d rest of ur life and look @ ur future kids and wonder if dey dont look more like ur broda dan u. All ur future kids mite end up comin from him just because u r too soft to take a stand rite now, learn to say NO, even to parents @ times, dier reasons r not always selfless, dey mite want "ONE HAPPY FAMILY" @ d expense of ur happiness, and d aunt dat was begging, its her job as d girls sister..dont waste any sympathy on d aunt, its ur job to do whats best for u,.
Bliv me , almost evribody is looking out for number one.just hope u dont come online in 10 yrs and post*my brother fathered my 3 precious children*.
All d best bro
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Youngpo413: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.