Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36485 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by justwise(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: Redhot111, pweetymama(f), Phranckanny, ollyndjeda(m), bayulll01, shawla, wowo2, chucky101, omofem, freshmoney(m), geepy, mrmayor(m), menek, osram(m), jobaskia, Dawdy, Iphybest, esteemman, teeo(m), deenee, yhemrite, dshawn, sanctusoli, Dipwater(m), kcswat, emmykpes(m), sandyylove(f), figur, Goldieluks(f), djeezy(m) and 55 guest(s)

Nairalanders love juicy story for sure grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Etelite: 7:13am On May 15, 2012
Its not ya fault. As far as say u no de use juju, Any b*tch calln u a BF snatcher must b a modfukn ugly fool. Sorry cant think of beta words. Lol grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by thurllyboy: 7:16am On May 15, 2012
No long thing, she already made their intensions knwn- av a taste and let go- thats all they both want. As long as no 'mario' kind of stuff is intended, then pls don't stop them. Afterall, it's only 4 a wk. End of story.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by kalufelix(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2012
I'l stick out ma neck dat d op must be one ugly b1.tch...mtcheew
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by melodyirish(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.
Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
To meet up with him or not to?
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!
USE WHAT U HAVE ND GET WAT U WANT GIRL. BF SNATCHER
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by pato405(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2012
kalufelix: I'l stick out ma neck dat d op must be one ugly b1.tch...mtcheew

a cheap 1 at that. serzly our generation is a lost one if these are the future wives. smh
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by illicit(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2012
if this is fiction, well good job, but if not then @OP u are a klepto after being a nympho as well
first it is socially wrong to sleep wit dat kinda man, cos u wont like ur friend to do the same and theres nothing even special bout him...... Im sure many guys look healthier and stronger than him even in nairaland talkless of lagos.....
And do u go to church? Or a mosque? Even our tradition speaks against that.
If u cant hold ur ........ Well get married.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by bizz(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2012
I am just curious.dont u have a bf at d moment.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Tanx to everyone who made constructive contributions...muah!

enuf wit d words already, get on with it! Don't come back here telling us dat he scattered ur opiotus or dat he destroyed ur twin towers!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Pain(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2012
This is Fiction, plain & simple. When is the full book coming out. I intend to buy it for an jilted intern.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 7:54am On May 15, 2012
Lol @ comments. Have I said before that a good number of Naija men are hypocrites?
Even Paedo/Daddy Oriki, who only dates girls 1/4 his age and is the grandfather of useless posts is acting all self-righteous and incensed. Lmcao.
Is it not the same set of people that were praising " DIARY OF A RUNS GIRL"? So why do y'all feel uncomfortable of a sudden? Am I crawling under your 'holy' skins yet? Lol!

Yeah, I considered the fact that he's lying (knowing dudes and their lying ways). So I chose to believe him that he's on a break. That way, my conscience remains clear, dig? Especially since I also engineered a short breakup with the main man. #wink

For the record, sharp girls like me are the ones you pretentious Naija men marry first. It is the decent ones you beat up, maltreat and dehumanize!
Even J will be pleading to wife moi by the time I'm done with him! Lol!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Pain(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2012
Why do I have this tinging feeling that @lashontae is a MALE? tongue
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Eleponblue(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).

Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!
tongue
Boyfriend snatcher you better go and find your own man.thank God your friend is a Witch.she will happily donate your punany in their coven.mtweew!!!next pls!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol @ comments. Have I said before that a good number of Naija men are hypocrites?
[size=19pt]Even Paedo/Daddy Oriki, who only dates girls 1/4 his age and is the grandfather of useless posts is acting all self-righteous and incensed. Lmcao.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh pour coffee for keyboard. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by sureboykris(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2012
DonTonero: and you posted thishopin to get a comment Bf snatcher
. Oº°˚˚° girl forget tory. If what u want is to be with this guy,go get him girl. He is all yours. No time. Besides i know our contributions don't matter. U̶̲̥̅̊ r gonna screw him anyways. Ride hard grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by hardbody: 8:22am On May 15, 2012
[b]I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!

This comment by the poster says it all, nid i sey moi?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by vizion: 8:25am On May 15, 2012
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by vizion: 8:25am On May 15, 2012

Gosh!

@bolded

confirm that story, as guys are known to tell ladies sure false tales, to make the transition to the bed less of a moral burden.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by sugardaddy1(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2012
@Lashintae
Please talk less and straff more but when you're done with him, kindly let me know so I can show you what it means to be straffed. I'm sure I can do a better job than him.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by spicyhoney(f): 8:28am On May 15, 2012
@ OP, though I don't agree with the content of your write up but I must commend your writing skills. . . Try make something out of it if you've not; you are good.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 15, 2012
@Kills-u'vε̲̣̣̣̥ kept hammering on d fact dat d guy iz takin a break frm his current r/ship forgetting dat a guy wud tell a girl anyfn,jst anyfn †☺ get into her pants.

@OP-for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅†§ a ₪☺ ₪☺,aren't dere oda guys U̶̲̥̅̊ can feast on??Ūя̲̅ friend wud be ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ disappointed in U̶̲̥̅̊,cuz shez definitely gonna find out.plus sumfn tells M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ūя̲̅ gonna get dumped.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by queensmith: 8:37am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19:

have u given your life to christ
where u not once like the op
when you used to rock sexuality back in the days
see kettle calling pot black
age does catch up with women
lonliness is the reason for drastic changes
u sef wan marry dt is why you done change gear

Nice to know my fans are still solidly behind me! In fact the op reminds me of me...........ain't nothing wrong with being confident about your sexuality. I'm no prude.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by werepeLeri: 8:41am On May 15, 2012
u want sex - go for it, chop and clean mouth - period.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by dsurrogat: 8:45am On May 15, 2012
Lust
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by greedie1(f): 8:51am On May 15, 2012
Op, Isnt der an unwritten code abt not dating ur friends ex?? Or didnt a friendship blossom out of the "roommateship"??
just asking....
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by cyril83(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2012
Badt gurl...love ur moves anyway!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by cyril83(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2012
Tinkybabe: I'm with Killz on this.What do you want with him though ,a fling or a long lasting relationship?if it's the latter, you could start with being friends with him avoiding any form of romantic attachment ,that would let you know his intent . And the break he's on with your former room mate,is it a permanent break or they are just 'testing the waters'.If there's any hope of them getting back together then just forget about him cuz I'm sure you don't want her(former roommate) trouble
how wud she knw if its a permanent ot temporal break...abegi...@lashionate,I bliv diz's lord's doing,God has really answered ur prayer...Grab ur copy chap chap
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Trimia(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2012
Boyloaf: everyone in dis thread is very corrupt! Poster leave dat guy alone and hav some respect for urself! I dnt bliv he said he is on a break wit ur friend; and even if he said dat, u shudnt tink of hangin out wit him cos all i see frm ur side of d story is total LUST! U r here to garner support for ur evil act and undoubtedly, dat is wat u've gotten so far! Useless buncha mofos
please calm down eh, nor be you holy pass. Like someone said go and sleep. She did not post it so you can come in and judge her. Its all just for jokes and fun. Watch how you address ppl
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 9:14am On May 15, 2012

Gosh!

Child,

You are a mini LovePeddler...

May God have mercy on you... Now go fhuck that boys brains out.. Life is too short to be bothered about your EX-roomie (emphasis) on EX.

The gods are with you..

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Child,

You are a mini LovePeddler...

May God have mercy on you... Now go fhuck that boys brains out.. Life is too short to be bothered about your EX-roomie (emphasis) on EX.

The gods are with you..
Okwa gi,you no go kill me with laugh on NL,ife iga ekwu no dey lack na onu gi grin grin grin.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Okwa gi,you no go kill me with laugh on NL,ife iga ekwu no dey lack na onu gi grin grin grin.

nne nne oo, kedu,
anya gi eme gbugo m oooooo

hope good?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by kodilson: 9:35am On May 15, 2012
You own your world,therefore whatever you want just go on your kneel, in agreement with your creator you will definitely have it.
But by the look of things you seems to lusting after the flesh,remember what that God can not be mocked,whatever you so thesame you
shall reap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.