Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36243 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2012
I look at this thread and I see a whole lot of hypocrites, Lashontae(an adult) has chosen to get Jiggy with J(another adult) apparently J claims he's on a break from the witchy ex-roomie...So, watz the issue here? Mind u, J isn't commited in anyway to d roomie....so, wats with the whole 'snatcher' tag u peepz r chanting here n there. Afterall almost everyone of u guys keep wishing for a quick Bleep and one night stands daily. Itz obvious that most of y'all r sore cuz someones bout to live you fantasies
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:

nne nne oo, kedu,
anya gi eme gbugo m oooooo

hope good?
Hellooo

Nna. Adi'm nma o and i've missed you so much too wink.

Obu uloakukwo na enwere most of my time,mana adigo'm free for now.

Howdy?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by vanstanzy(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2012
Jeez, their relationship is on a break and u're slowing down? Wait a minute, are u waiting for an invite? Cash in on him girl. Who knows this might be ur big chance to get the man God has set out for u. U'll be doing noone an injustice.
NO DULLING GIRL! But its funny how ladies call themselves names.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Hellooo

Howdy?

A DIM Nma, eji m anya na-acho for a while now,
kedu maka akwukwu gi?
a na eme kwa?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 9:45am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Hellooo

Howdy?

Ewoooo!!

Nwa Ada.. ji si ike o!!

Imecha, i bia na my shade, bia welu ego akukwo o..

I gu si'a akukwo, mma bia fu nna gi ka anyi bido ije igba nkwu anyi.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2012
flanrey: I look at this thread and I see a whole lot of hypocrites, Lashontae(an adult) has chosen to get Jiggy with J(another adult) apparently J claims he's on a break from the witchy ex-roomie...So, watz the issue here? Mind u, J isn't commited in anyway to d roomie....so, wats with the whole 'snatcher' tag u peepz r chanting here n there. Afterall almost everyone of u guys keep wishing for a quick Bleep and one night stands daily. Itz obvious that most of y'all r sore cuz someones bout to live you fantasies
Abeg leave these people. . . That is why i have problems with them. If it was a guy that wrote this experience, fellow guys will be applauding and goading him on. . . Calling him the MAN! Fccked up mentality mahn. . . Fccked up!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Vickyt: 9:48am On May 15, 2012
Imagine lust & adamic nature in serious combo with u @ op. I pray God set u free.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:

A DIM Nma, eji m anya na-acho for a while now,
kedu maka akwukwu gi?
a na eme kwa?
Anyi na gu nwanyo nwanyo,mana stress di too much but in all,ekene diri chukwu.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Ewoooo!!

Nwa Ada.. ji si ike o!!

Imecha, i bia na my shade, bia welu ego akukwo o..

I gu si'a akukwo, mma bia fu nna gi ka anyi bido ije igba nkwu anyi.
O dalu so,mana kedu ebe shade gi di? Ka'm bia weru ego obu cheesy

Nsogbu adighi,ofoduru nwa obere ife k'am gu s'ia,just di njikere e bia fu my dad soonest wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Anyi na gu nwanyo nwanyo,mana stress di too much but in all,ekene diri chukwu.
yes ooooo
yu heard wat Alusi okija said, mana uche ya ga di kwa there oooo, maka na nwa Ada igbo *cocoa di hottttttt,

nabata m na ndi oyi gi na nl
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: O dalu so,mana kedu ebe shade gi di? Ka'm bia weru ego obu cheesy

Nsogbu adighi,ofoduru nwa obere ife k'am gu s'ia,just di njikere e bia fu my dad soonest wink
shadi a di na na ngwuru Alusi di na okija.
i kwadosie, bia ka m nye gi ego ugbo ala.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ishilove: 10:03am On May 15, 2012
Boyloaf: everyone in dis thread is very corrupt! Poster leave dat guy alone and hav some respect for urself! I dnt bliv he said he is on a break wit ur friend; and even if he said dat, u shudnt tink of hangin out wit him cos all i see frm ur side of d story is total LUST! U r here to garner support for ur evil act and undoubtedly, dat is wat u've gotten so far! Useless buncha mofos
Fantastico.
Poster beware,the wages of sin is misery,regret and death
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
yes ooooo
yu heard wat Alusi okija said, mana uche ya ga di kwa there oooo, maka na nwa Ada igbo *cocoa di hottttttt,

nabata m na ndi oyi gi na nl
E nwero nsogbu on that one,even before seun e decidia na ndi nmadu ga bu oyi na NL,e bu go oyi mbu na obi wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
shadi a di na na ngwuru Alusi di na okija.
i kwadosie, bia ka m nye gi ego ugbo ala.
cheesy okay.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Fantastico.
Poster beware,the wages of sin is misery,regret and death
Is this the remix of what the bible said or just your own version?tongue
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: E nwero nsogbu on that one,even before seun e decidia na ndi nmadu ga bu oyi na NL,e bu go oyi mbu na obi wink

mana kee nke bu na anyi enwero ike sua asusu anyi without chipping in some oyibo?

it is well
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2012
Cocoa u are fawckinn derailing d thread wiv ur ngbatic na angry angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:

mana kee nke bu na anyi enwero ike sua asusu anyi without chipping in some oyibo?

it is well
grin LOL

Amaro kwa'm maka gi o,mana mu nwa ga su ya na entinyegi ya asusu ndi ocha.tongue
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:15am On May 15, 2012
@flanrey and flantaxy
I tire for the hypocrites. It's no secret that I'm not fazed by insults...I just laugh and laugh at the two-facedness of it all. Lol!

Let me tell you a short story about the 'friendly' neighbour of my guardian, who invited me for a serious 'talking to' when I was suspended for sneaking out of school.
One moment, he was all advice and admonisions.
The next, he was on his knees, begging.
'Lashontae, please. Let me put only the head. Please...'
As a sharp girl, I ran off to tell my guardian. At the end of the day, the issue of my suspension was buried under the talk of uncle paedo's attempted seduction. I came out of the whole hulabaloo smelling like freshly baked bread, an angel that was being corrupted by a decadent society.
Lol. Especially since I blinked my innocent tear-filled eyes at my guardian, telling him I'd sneaked out to buy food.

Moda effing, pretentious, lieing, hypocritical Naija men! I know y'all all too well! Una holy yet una kontri dey kpeme from corruption! Rotfl!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: grin LOL

Amaro kwa'm maka gi o,mana mu nwa ga su ya na entinyegi ya asusu ndi ocha.tongue
lol obu igbo ka oyibo?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16am On May 15, 2012
flanrey: I look at this thread and I see a whole lot of hypocrites, Lashontae(an adult) has chosen to get Jiggy with J(another adult) apparently J claims he's on a break from the witchy ex-roomie...So, watz the issue here? Mind u, J isn't commited in anyway to d roomie....so, wats with the whole 'snatcher' tag u peepz r chanting here n there. Afterall almost everyone of u guys keep wishing for a quick Bleep and one night stands daily. Itz obvious that most of y'all r sore cuz someones bout to live you fantasies
Bebe! D hypos chanting are mainly monks and nuns.Read and laugh @ dier stupidity.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cocoa u are fawckinn derailing d thread wiv ur ngbatic na angry angry
Mechie onu ebe ahu osisor angry

You should be thanking me cos it was getting boring in here,besides you've missed our collabo wink.

I know you are only complaining cos you are lost in the convo,no lie tongue.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by slimyem: 10:18am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Abeg leave these people. . . That is why i have problems with them. If it was a guy that wrote this experience, fellow guys will be applauding and goading him on. . . Calling him the MAN! Fccked up mentality mahn. . . Fccked up!
Shey...
@lash...na you sabi o jare...
Forget all the self-righteous hypocritical fools on here...
For all you know....the things they do in secret could be WORSE than they care to admit!
Its your life,its your body and its your decision!
Live it,rock it and make it as YOU like it!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: @flanrey and flantaxy
I tire for the hypocrites. It's no secret that I'm not fazed by insults...I just laugh and laugh at the two-facedness of it all. Lol!

Let me tell you a short story about the 'friendly' neighbour of my guardian, who invited me for a serious 'talking to' when I was suspended for sneaking out of school.
One moment, he was all advice and admonishions.
The next, he was on his knees, begging.
'Lashontae, please. Let me put only the head. Please...'
As a sharp girl, I ran off to tell my guardian. At the end of the day, the issue of my suspension was buried under the talk of uncle paedo's attempted seduction. I came out of the whole hulabaloo smelling like freshly baked bread, an angel that was being corrupted by a decadent society.
Lol. Especially since I blinked my innocent tear-filled eyes at my guardian, telling him I'd sneaked out to buy food.

Moda effing, pretentious, lieing, hypocritical Naija men! I know y'all all too well! Una holy yet una kontri dey kpeme from corruption! Rotfl!

Kaiiii!! He wan put head wia? I don die o!!! LMaooo!!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
lol obu igbo ka oyibo?
Igbo na.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Mechie onu ebe ahu osisor angry

You should be thanking me cos it was getting boring in here,besides you've missed our collabo wink.

I know you are only complaining cos you are lost in the convo,no lie tongue.
Chei! See closing marking shocked

But I must confess so I can annoy d devil, na follow up I dey do tru tru o! cheesy

Fooolishhh gal! U jus comot my wrapper and u no na leaf I take do underwear. sad
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Konnektions146(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Igbo na.
onye nkuzi, i mellaaaa
e dere m gi akwukwo, check and revert
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2012
@killz and slimyem
Don't mind these peeps. Talking shiit yet permanently logged on to read the juicy tales of my encounter with J.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146: onye nkuzi, i mellaaaa
Seriously, the igbo language is a bore since you two are not discussing anything worthwhile. It pains my eyes when you keep making me read uninteresting whatever in the name of coded. . . Yuck!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by 8686(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2012
You miss out 100% on the chances you don't take.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Seriously, the igbo language is a bore since you two are not discussing anything worthwhile. It pains my eyes when you keep making me read uninteresting whatever in the name of coded. . . Yuck!
Please STFU and face your front,the OP needs you to help her fend of the hypocrites.

Now get busy and quit being a nosy azz angry.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2012
Konnektions146: onye nkuzi, i mellaaaa
Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money