Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36244 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Please STFU and face your front,the OP needs you to help her fend of the hypocrites.

Now get busy and quit being a nosy azz angry.
Ara oku gbagbo gi dia! angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by mspookie: 10:37am On May 15, 2012
DonTonero: and you posted thishopin to get a comment Bf snatcher

As u can see, she hasn't only gotten a comment, she has gotten 4 pages of CommentS.. If u haven't already bEen informed, I'll like u take cognizance of the fact that; a man can't be snatched unless he's willing. Neverthless, most men are oliver twists. In dis case; Shon...enjoy yourself! And b careful, cud last forever; maybe/maybe not!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Ishilove: 10:40am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Is this the remix of what the bible said or just your own version?tongue
Lol. All join
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chei! See closing marking shocked

But I must confess so I can annoy d devil, na follow up I dey do tru tru o! cheesy

Fooolishhh gal! U jus comot my wrapper and u no na leaf I take do underwear. sad

You na my personal person na so i sabi how we operate,anyhow no vex,dem no see the leaf.

I'm fully back,threads must know i am.cheesy
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Dipwater(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2012
@freecocoa. Didn't know u are ibo ,I likes dat .wish I cld write ibo fluently
@lash ur story is swita than ukwa .real or fiction,I don't give a spoon .just keep doing ur thang sugar diva
@kills where are u 4rm ,nothang wrong wit tha ibo thang hommie
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Is that supposed to be igbo?if it is then you are doing a nasty job at trying to write in the language.

Whatever rubbish you scribbled there doesn't make sense,therefore e bu ezigbo anumpama,ewu gambia angry tongue.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:44am On May 15, 2012
^
Seriously? Need help? He he he he!
Killz should just take a seat and watch while I put those two-faced nukkas right where they belong. Ho, b!tch, ugly? Like I give two-focks what nonentity says what? Lol.
Peeps need to get a life. I'm getting mine! Lol!
Anyways, gats to go! Will be back with some edited gist. Has to be edited since we don't want spambot to malfunction, innit? Lmcao. See y'all!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2012
Dipwater: @freecocoa. Didn't know u are ibo ,I likes dat .wish I cld write ibo fluently
I am igbo to the last strand of hair on my skin and thank you,it ain't that hard to write dearie.wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Eleponblue(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2012
[quote author=flanrey]I look at this thread and I see a whole lot of hypocrites, Lashontae(an adult) has chosen to get Jiggy with J(another adult) apparently J claims he's on a break from the witchy ex-roomie...So, watz the issue here? Mind u, J isn't commited in anyway to d roomie....so, wats with the whole 'snatcher' tag u peepz r chanting here n there. Afterall almost everyone of u guys keep wishing for a quick Bleep and one night stands daily. Itz obvious that most of y'all r sore cuz someones bout to live you fantasies
Are you sure she is an Adult ?we have so many kids on NL angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: ^
Killz should just take a seat and watch while I put those two-faced nukkas right where they belong. Ho, b!tch, ugly? Like I give two-focks what nonentity says what? Lol.
Anyways, gats to go! Will be back with some edited gist. Has to be edited since we don't want spambot to malfunction, innit? Lmcao. See y'all!
Hehehe,ignore my comment,just pinching killz.

Okay go well and bring back fruity gists,wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Dipwater(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: I am igbo to the last strand of hair on my skin and thank you,it ain't that hard to write dearie.wink
I think I wld get a software to help me out
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 10:52am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cocoa u are fawckinn derailing d thread wiv ur ngbatic na angry angry

deleted... cool
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Sike(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2012
Hmmmmmnn
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 10:56am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: ^

I just gave you the blessings of the gods!!

Go get your freak on... Just make sure say you no carry belle, Enye'm aka (HIV) or any other STDs... If you like him,want him then go get him.. Being a LovePeddler is the new cool babe.. I have nothing but love for a girl who is a go-getter.

Dont worry bout what we niggas think.. We are wired to think like this.. Dont let it faze you.. afterall, no body holy pass.. One girls boyfriend is another girls ex.

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Shey this Yoruba just called Cocoa Ngbatic and nobody even winked, deleted the post nor banned her... But If it was me now... angry
Di'm oma biko rapu bado,obu my very good friend,onwe kwara obara igbo na ime ya so chillax,she's just playing with me.smiley
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Eleponblue(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2012
@poster.ASHEWO KOBOKOBO.all these cheap girls sha. angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Fourcade(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

gbagbo Lol
biko killz help me out am lost grin

@lashontae..arent you done fattening him up? undecided ..am waiting for the follow up story grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2012
Dipwater:
I think I wld get a software to help me out
Would be cool.wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Please STFU and face your front,the OP needs you to help her fend of the hypocrites.

Now get busy and quit being a nosy azz angry.
she on heat o! some pls fan dis babe na! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MmuoOkija: 11:03am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Di'm oma biko rapu bado,obu my very good friend,onwe kwara obara igbo na ime ya so chillax,she's just playing with me.smiley

Anu go'm .. deleted!! cool
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

deleted... cool
Odikwa deleted! grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
she on heat o! some pls fan dis babe na! grin grin grin grin
Yes o,I've missed this a whole lot,this holiday is sweeting me grin grin.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
abeg go finger hipo mehn! na u i dey follow talk ni? busybody oshi! angry angry angry

Mmuo Okija:

Edited! but read my reply first Mr parrot tongue tongue cheesy
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Thanks. cool
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Edited! but read my reply first Mr parrot tongue tongue cheesy
Wereeey cheesy.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Sharraappp! u b omo ina na!

oya translate dier gist give me na sad cry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by member479760: 11:09am On May 15, 2012
you are a real maga and liar - after the guy don phuck you finish you come dey tell us story, carry go fighter.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin

You na my personal person na so i sabi how we operate,anyhow no vex,dem no see the leaf.

I'm fully back,threads must know i am.cheesy

Dem go take! oya wear ur operation mini skirt sharp sharp!

I dey come wiv extra bullets! U sabi d runs?

Sempe is d code cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On May 15, 2012
nakedall: you are a real maga and liar - after the guy don phuck you finish you come dey tell us story, carry go fighter.
Emmmh>>>>>are u jealous ni?

Abeg go drill paw paw mehn! liv her alone angry angry angry angry
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by cogsej06(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.
Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
To meet up with him or not to?
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a[b] sadistic witch![/b]

Gosh!

But U sound n look more a WITCH than her..........U cheat!!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 15, 2012
What I don't get is has the relationship ended between the guy and your ex-roomie or are they on break to be reunited later ? Girl watch where you tread before being labelled a snatcher
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by stokolie(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2012
not commenting as par the trend in question,but reading in-between the line of other comment.i am compell to say how else do evil win? if not convincing people there is nothing as wrong morally.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money