Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226150 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint: Mods and SuperMods (specifically Mukina) kindly temper mercy with justice by releasing Sunny_Bobo and those who are yet to be released from their bans regarding the Benjamin Adekunle thread as some of us who were involved have since been released! Thanking you in advance cool

lmao...so u were Sunny_bobo(cos its logical that if u werent, u wont beg for him).....

@Mukina /Seun / OAM4J
A mod here in Politics section is fond of banning other monikers while leaving some to roam free (like the one i just quoted). pls wat can be d explanation behind this act?

NB: i v not mentioned names hence, whoever will delete this post should know thats spelling doom(as i know the one capable of doing so)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
St_Black:

lmao...so u were Sunny_bobo(cos its logical that if u werent, u wont beg for him).....

@Mukina /Seun / OAM4J
A mod here in Politics section is fond of banning other monikers while leaving some to roam free (like the one i just quoted). pls wat can be d explanation behind this act?

NB: i v not mentioned names hence, whoever will delete this post should know thats spelling doom(as i know the one capable of doing so)
Son, if you want to fight dirty you are in the wrong place and with the wrong person for that matter! If you can prove the allegation you just leveled against me before the 'People's Court' I, Tomakint, will openly apologize to you and others I might have offended through your allegation but if not but the usual witch-hunting, character assassination you and your lots are notorious for, then prepare to go for another long BAN because I can't take this nonsense anymore and it seems you are the new SCAPEGOAT! Once again prove that I, Tomakint, is the same person as 'Sunny_bobo! Mods please take note and do the necessary not only to this guy but to others who are in his trade!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why are you begging the Mods?

Let them serve their well deserved bans....those names you mentioned were all a disgrace on that thread... cool
Gbenu e soun grin grin grin talo bere ejo lowo e cool undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint:
Son, if you want to fight dirty you are in the wrong place and with the wrong person for that matter! If you can prove the allegation you just leveled against me before the 'People's Court' I, Tomakint, will openly apologize to you and others I might have offended through your allegation but if not but the usual witch-hunting, character assassination you and your lots are notorious for, then prepare to go for another long BAN because I can't take this nonsense anymore and it seems you are the new SCAPEGOAT! Once again prove that I, Tomakint, is the same person as 'Sunny_bobo! Mods please take note and do the necessary not only to this guy but to others who are in his trade!

i bet u of course u always as usual dont like to dare me here or elsewhere as ill everly know d perfect response for you.....
...ma ro boya mo gbagbe ojo, oju si ma rira nigbami...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint:
Son, if you want to fight ...

AND BTW ,WHO YOU BE WITHOUT ROPE FOR NECK..? WHO BE UR SON?..TA NI OMO E TO BI?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint:

you wan cry ni....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint:

LMAO.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well...you insulting me will no help your case with the Mods....it may even rather worsen an already bad case.

BTW....that Sunny_Bobo, the numerous alfaman handles, the krikatus handle (or whatever) and all those handles that were launched purposely to create havoc on that thread all deserve a very very lengthy ban for bringing opprobrium to this wonderful forum.

It took the Super-Mod the whole day in cleaning up the mess.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is not a chat thread pls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrman2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hi mods, i think this thread deserves a space on the front page. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1360375/rivers-crisis-presidency-wants-amaechi
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fedrick901(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
front page

Open Letter To Bishop David
Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is
Demonic
www.nairaland.com/1360535/open-letter-bishop-david-oyedepo#16825314
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Mods hide this post and ban the poster for bringing his family to shame. I refuse to respond in kind.
THIS IS MY SECOND REPORT ON THIS ISSUE.

good.good:

if it sweeps your father to kiri kiri, what would happen to ibb, ojb and gmb?

https://www.nairaland.com/1360430/tb-joshua-sees-revolution-nigeria/4
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem: Mods hide this post and ban the poster for bringing his family to shame. I refuse to respond in kind.
THIS IS MY SECOND REPORT ON THIS ISSUE.

https://www.nairaland.com/1360430/tb-joshua-sees-revolution-nigeria/4

Since no action was taken as regards the above despite my repeated report to mods, I am assuming the above is acceptable and in order. I have decided to garnish my posts with the above template to whosoever deserves such.
Thanks mod for this new found freedom. Going to the field now.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

Since no action was taken as regards the above despite my repeated report to mods, I am assuming the above is acceptable and in order. I have decided to garnish my posts with the above template to whosoever deserves such.
Lol, of course your moderator friend wouldn't take action. When you reply the person who insulted you, you now get banned and your comment hidden and the insult thrown at you is left unhidden. That's nairaland for you. smh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

all the best bro. Don't use ogbonigwe but bomb. Kill 'em all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander: all the best bro. Don't use ogbonigwe but bomb. Kill 'em all.

The field is sweeter now.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2013
berem: Lol, of course your moderator friend wouldn't take action. When you reply the person who insulted you, you now get banned and your comment hidden and the insult thrown at you is left unhidden. That's nairaland for you. smh

I did everything humanly posible to obey the rules but those hired to protect me as I do this are no where to be found despite being around. Is it because I am not Ibo? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

I did everything humanly posible to obey the rules but those hired to protect me as I do this are no where to be found despite being around. Is it because I am not Ibo? undecided
Lol! Mine is worse than yours even as an igbo girl. Am being haunted with useless bans and all my monikers have been banned till 2016.It has nothing to do with your ethnicity. it's good you ignored the fool anyway. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
berem: Lol! Mine is worse than yours even as an igbo girl. Am being haunted with useless bans and all my monikers have been banned till 2016.It has nothing to do with your ethnicity. it's good you ignored the fool anyway. grin

I just needed to be sure. Good to know its not a non-Ibo thing considering the antecedents of one mod in particular
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

The field is sweeter now.

@demdem,
u dont need to tell OAM4J as he knows d wise thing to do(which is of course not listen to you here)...and of course wen u replicate on d feild, u ll still get the same answer from him(of course not been concerned).
its his other TWO u only to pull their EARS to wat is going on d thread as regards your responses on the thread..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
St_Black:

@demdem,
u dont need to tell OAM4J as he knows d wise thing to do(which is of course not listen to you here)...and of course wen u replicate on d feild, u ll still get the same answer from him(of course not been concerned).
its his other TWO u only to pull their EARS to wat is going on d thread as regards your responses on the thread..

Av sent him a PM. Hopefully he will respond soon
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem, Berem, and st_black.

It is really pitiable that in your hurry to castigate and appear as victims, you woefully failed to realize that the thread in question has been in the Religion section since get go. You should report to the mods there and not here since we have no jurisdiction over what happens there.

How do you 3 feel at this folly of yours?

God bless you as you try to make up excuses for your folly, and as we laugh at your attempts to do so. . . Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.