Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha (21131 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2012
ayo5511:

15 Billion naira (FDI) investment is a major achievement, its not easy for most governors to come by.

And what role did he play to make them come over. This project has been on for sometime now. Investors will naturally move to places that will make then make more money.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by aljharem(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2012
BTW, Anambra is indeed going place. God bless Anambra state.

While Anambra is progressing some iddeiots here are insult tribe etc. Dumb ideeiots
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by ekwynwa: 4:58pm On May 16, 2012
afam4eva: I don't know why some of you waste your time replying trolls like Eko-ile and Bittyend. This people are born throways and don't see anything good if it's not in their village.

@topic
[size=18pt]Thumbs up Anambra.[/size]

way to go bros grin
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by AustineE1: 5:41pm On May 16, 2012
Really Peter Obi has a unique way of attracting some of the most strategic investments to Anambra,i learnt that orient petroleum is a massive one and has the capacity to employ thousands of youths! I am glad whenever any great investment is made anywhere in Nigeria,knowing fully well that it has a direct or indirect positive effect on the ordinary man in the street!....pls i hope you note that people like Eko ile,bittyend etc it is important to allow them to express there foolishness,cause they are suitable for comic relief!you need people like them(clowns) ,to make you laugh atimes!!!
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 5:43pm On May 16, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja / PDP Stakeholders Accuse Jonathan, Turnah, Others Of Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.