Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha (21128 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Onyenna(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2012
One_Naira: I hope una are watching this thread carefully. When the Igbo start now, the yoruba are quick to start crying and lying that Igbo are attacking them w/o provocation on their part. Okay ooo!!!!

I hope una dey watch.

I'm watching bro.....ayo5511 is one of the few sensible yorubas on nairaland....
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:45pm On May 16, 2012

In Enugu!
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2012
what all this hidden nonsense?? NL is getting boring sad
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by OAM4J: 6:46pm On May 16, 2012
Lets post on topic please. This thread is not about rice production but about the opening of N15B SABMiller Brewery In Onitsha. Any more attempt to turn this thread tribal or derail it will be met with more ban. FYI, 2 people are banned already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:47pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:49pm On May 16, 2012
Aba

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:50pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 6:50pm On May 16, 2012
bittyend:

Nwanne, thank you my Igbo brother.

Dundee united, cheesy
how many times ve you cried out over millions of imported drinks like, Hunters, Red Bull, Power Horse, +46 and uncountable others……you re here displaying your unguarded stupidity over N 15 Billion brewery that will generate funds in addition to job creation.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jmaine: 6:52pm On May 16, 2012
This banning power wey dem give MODs don make them develop muscles grin . . .Sotay OAM4J dey dish out threat any how cheesy . . .Interesting smiley . . . .

Meanwhile . . .

Oga Jason, I dey feel this your pisure harvest oo! grin . . . They are all nice . . . .More Shayo to the lips of Anambra state and the entire Southern Nigeria . . .
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2012
Nigerians and beer... What do you guys enjoy in beer?? It tastes like pee to me... grin

I guess you guys are still playing catch up with the colonial masters... An English man and his beer are inseparable... I'm a Scot admirer - whisky is my thing..
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2012
OAM4J: Lets post on topic please. This thread is not about rice production but about the opening of N15B SABMiller Brewery In Onitsha. Any more attempt to turn this thread tribal or derail it will be met with more ban. FYI, 2 people are banned already.

Thanks for a job well done. I want to beleive the two people that were banned are ekoile and bittyend because they were the ones that derailed this thread with their tribalistic BS.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:57pm On May 16, 2012
jmaine:
Oga Jason, I dey feel this your pisure harvest oo! grin . . . They are all nice . . . .

Na how in suppose be nau! Their joy should be my joy after all, na the same Naija we all dey! cheesy

More Shayo to the lips of Anambra state and the entire South . . .

Correct!!! grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Thanks for a job well done. I want to beleive the two people that were banned are ekoile and bittyend because they were the ones that derailed this thread with their tribalistic BS.

@ ask that mod we he banned ekwy nwa? angry angry
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2012
Intoxicating thread. Half of the posts are hidden! Lol grin
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jmaine: 7:05pm On May 16, 2012
With this new development . .beer prize suppose reduce na . . .this 200 Hun prize for lasgidi dey chop into men bottles . . . grin
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by OAM4J: 7:11pm On May 16, 2012
@shymmex & Ekwy Omalicha

Can you two please add yourselves as friends and continue your 'love' exchanges outside this section, alternatively shymmex, you can open a thread for her at Meeting & Dating section.

Thanks.

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 16, 2012
But seriously, is brewery plant going to industrialize Nigeria??

N15billion is a lot of money to invest on brewery (ether private or government). Why can't we build plant for our own indigenous palm wine, and export it??
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 7:14pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: But seriously, is brewery plant going to industrialize Nigeria??

N15billion is a lot of money to invest on brewery (ether private or government). Why can't we build plant for our own indigenous palm wine, and export it??

We have that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja / FG Agrees To Slash Fuel Price By ₦5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.