Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha (21135 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by slam7000(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2012
Enough of all these breweries abeg...premier breweries onitsha...pal breweries oko anambra...monarch ninth mile enugu,nbl also at ninth mile...cant these ppl find something else to build and invest in other than breweries.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by emmalets(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2012
[quote author=Mr. Globe]Do not be decieved. Sabmiller is 100% owned by peter obi. They also produce Grand Malt which is owned by peter obi. The rubbish they are saying that the state govt owns this and that percent and local investors this and that is a diversion. This is a project the EFCC must help the next governor to fully recover for the state because it with built with 100% of Anambra money. Sabmiller for now is a scam project. One of the many massive loots of Peter Obi.[/quot
Let support good moves
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by bittyend(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2012
slam7000: [size=14pt]Enough of all these breweries abeg...premier breweries onitsha...pal breweries oko anambra...monarch ninth mile enugu,nbl also at ninth mile...cant these ppl find something else to build and invest in other than breweries.[/size]

Nwanne, thank you my Igbo brother.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:04pm On May 16, 2012
slam7000: Enough of all these breweries abeg...premier breweries onitsha...pal breweries oko anambra...monarch ninth mile enugu,nbl also at ninth mile...cant these ppl find something else to build and invest in other than breweries.

I think they are trying to tap into the Imo state market. My logic is that Imo state has one of the highest concentration of hotels in the Country and we all know that hotels need drinks for their costumers.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2012
Retardeen hears a brewery is about to be opened, He quickly runs there

I am sure he would ask them to give him some to "taste"

What a useless drunkard.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by naptu2: 6:30pm On May 16, 2012
Thank God they've gotten over their fear. In 2002 when SABMiller acquired a stake in Kenya Breweries, the SAB Chairman was asked, on the BBC, when they would invest in Nigeria (Africa's biggest market).

He said Nigerian Breweries and Guinness had pretty much sewn up the Nigerian market, but that they's have to invest in Nigeria sometime in the future if they want to make inroads into the West African market.

It is a welcome development.
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2012
It's so disheartening that threads like this degenerate into tribal "who's who", like seriously? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can't we be happy for one another? Bottom line is that brewing is an investment (capital investment) to the tune of N15billion. You can never have enough breweries and just because it's breweries doesn't mean they do alcoholic products. Most companies in the future venture into non-alcoholic and table beverages. Beverages, believe it or not, represent a significant portion of the food market, so seriously, I don't know what the fuss is about.

Although, I will acknowledge that investors seek other forms of investment such as other food, household materials, Pharma that's recognized by WHO, et al. Either way, let's encourage what we have... Good job

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2012
dayokanu: Retardeen hears a brewery is about to be opened, He quickly runs there

I am sure he would ask them to give him some to "taste"

What a useless drunkard.
mugu like you what have u achieved?
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by jason123: 6:39pm On May 16, 2012
manny4life: It's so disheartening that threads like this degenerate into tribal "who's who", like seriously? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can't we be happy for one another? Bottom line is that brewing is an investment (capital investment) to the tune of N15billion. You can never have enough breweries and just because it's breweries doesn't mean they do alcoholic products. Most companies in the future venture into non-alcoholic and table beverages. Beverages, believe it or not, represent a significant portion of the food market, so seriously, I don't know what the fuss is about.

Although, I will acknowledge that investors seek other forms of investment such as other food, household materials, Pharma that's recognized by WHO, et al. Either way, let's encourage what we have... Good job

Tell me about it! SMH!
Re: Jonathan To Open ₦15B SABMiller Brewery Plant In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2012
ak47mann: mugu like you what have u achieved?

My achievement includes domesticating you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.