Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22311 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2012
Let's wait till tomorrow. If nobody volunteers by then, killz and slimyem wins. Those in favour, post 'aye'. Those against it, post 'nay'.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2012
Hehehe My choices:

MzDarkskin, MBJ, pendo but I know the last 2 don't have that kinda time. So the sultry MzDarkskin it is grin

---
I don't wanna be a mod. It's too much fun derailing threads and raging against mods and Seun when banned tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 8:55pm On May 23, 2012
This is hotter than Obama vs Romney! Killz doesn't give a shit if he doesn't get to be mod can't you people realise that? When If he does become mod he'll make a great one. Just because some dimwit started spewing horseshit some people decided it tasted good and started eating it up. It doesn't take anything out of your body whoever ends up the position so guys chill!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe: This is hotter than Obama vs Romney! Killz doesn't give a shit if he doesn't get to be mod can't you people realise that? When If he does become mod he'll make a great one. Just because some dimwit started spewing horseshit some people decided it tasted good and started eating it up. It doesn't take anything out of your body whoever ends up the position so guys chill!

It's all about my son bebe!

*Dancing*

Damn! We famous!!!! cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2012
Crown Prince: But wait ooooo. Killz abi na sexkillz,which of your 5000 handles will you use to moderate ''them''

When you get to River Niger, will you cross it or not? It's actually 100,000.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 9:31pm On May 23, 2012
I avoided this thread cos I know it will definitely bring out some really bad blood. To say that this will be the first time (and the last time) I will open it is not a lie. I thank all who nominated me(okay I got high of it) but I will have to decline. The post of a mod is a very high and difficult one which I am not up for. Believe me I am tempted to throw myself in but with me having so much to do offline and et all, I can't manage this board to the standard which it should be so I will not be accepting your nomination and I will not openly support any one for obvious reasons(see me trying to be noble).
Thanks to all who held me in high regard but sorry to disappoint you.
*did I just do this? I am losing my mind(mynd) I swear*
now let the popcorn flow continue.
Thanks again y'all
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2012
I pledge to nl my favorite site
To be faithful, honest n loyal
To serve romance section with all my strength
To defend her unity from derailers n bashers
And to uphold honor as d best moderator
So help me Seun. . . .
smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 23, 2012
It would be difficult picking a mod for this section. Too many cliques/clans/crews present. I only hope that the person chosen is unbiased and mature. I would nominate Inked Nerd but I haven't seen her around lately.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 9:51pm On May 23, 2012
How did I miss this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@OP
I'm interested in moderating this session. I have the charisma and all it takes to be a superb Mod cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Killz, ID and others
You berra join the winning team cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2012
I would concur for Mynd, if this were to be last week. He was almost toooo adorable talking to and with himself all this while in the diaries section. Infact, he almost got me to start mine as well. But then, as if he remembered that there still exists a romance section; the unique point for all to display their streaks of badboyism/badchickism, he came over spewing dirt on his trail.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2012
La Parisienne: How did I miss this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@OP
I'm interested in moderating this session. I have the charisma and all it takes to be a superb Mod cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Killz, ID and others
You berra join the winning team cool cool cool cool cool cool

Oh yeah? Damn! We no go gree o!

Mukinaaaa,I change my mind o! grin

It's Btwn killz and la parista na.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh yeah? Damn! We no go gree o!

Mukinaaaa,I change my mind o! grin

It's Btwn killz and la parista na.

cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 9:59pm On May 23, 2012
Rocktation: I would concur for Mynd, if this were to be last week. He was almost toooo adorable talking to and with himself all this while in the diaries section. Infact, he almost got me to start mine as well. But then, as if he remembered that there still exists a romance section; the unique point for all to display their streaks of badboyism/badchickism, he came over spewing dirt on his trail.
Hey you can still start your diary(don't let me stop you). I do this for the fun and noting else. Just don't let my crap talking hold you from having a diary ooo abeg na play I dey play(well at least most times)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If ain't bullying wot exactly do u call dat den? undecided
he's a very smart guy.. And he insulted killz smartly grin What he actually meant was that BABE! use to bully Killz around. Shekena.. Meaning she use to leverage on the fact that she's powerful/wiser/smarter to overpower/ outsmart/chance killz everytime and some other men/women of like minds.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hey you can still start your diary(don't let me stop you). I do this for the fun and noting else. Just don't let my crap talking hold you from having a diary ooo abeg na play I dey play(well at least most times)

Ok oo. Your diary and Ileke idi's are the best up there. I'm seriously going to join you guys soon.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On May 23, 2012
Rocktation:

Ok oo. Your diary and Ileke idi's are the best up there. I'm seriously going to join you guys soon.
You should not have told me that. Now I am going to be uneasy but its all good sha. Now where is Ileke? That lady owes her diary some inputs
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cowgurl: 10:28pm On May 23, 2012
Mamalola, Babe and Crown prince, what's with u three ruining this thread.
The question Muki asked was simple and it's okay for whoever is interested to indicate their interest whether you like them or not.
In short, 'v changed my mind.
Muki, AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED in this sh[b]i[/b]t.
So whoever does not like me should go knock themselves out for all I care. Rubbish!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2012
ogugua88: It would be difficult picking a mod for this section. Too many cliques/clans/crews present. I only hope that the person chosen is unbiased and mature. I would nominate Inked Nerd but I haven't seen her around lately.
the 'bolded' is the major reason i won't wana be a mod. You won't expect me to hide anony's/desh's/DaShyGuy's/190's/tellwisdom'/Mr..Cork's/lefulefu's/chimezie198's post or ban them. Killz wey me hate, if him fight any of my guys, i don sharperly hide him post but my men own go still dey there. If any girl insult any guy, na ban be that but if na guy insult girl, i nor go vex. The only way my enemy go diss person without penalty na if na my enemy im diss. Rokiatu, hotie tima, tpia Idowuogbo and killz, na dem for 1st face ban. Ijebabe wey don dey support killz go receive warning from me sharp sharp even if she nor do anything wrong. . . I for so dey biased.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cindyrella(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2012
I nominate killz because of his stern nature...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On May 23, 2012
dabrake: the 'bolded' is the major reason i won't wana be a mod. You won't expect me to hide anony's/desh's/DaShyGuy's/190's/tellwisdom'/Mr..Cork's/lefulefu's/chimezie198's post or ban them. Killz wey me hate, if him fight any of my guys, i don sharperly hide him post but my men own go still dey there. If any girl insult any guy, na ban be that but if na guy insult girl, i nor go vex. The only way my enemy go diss person without penalty na if na my enemy im diss. Rokiatu, hotie tima, tpia Idowuogbo and killz, na dem for 1st face ban. Ijebabe wey don dey support killz go receive warning from me sharp sharp even if she nor do anything wrong. . . I for so dey biased.
I repeat, u dey mad? Y u halaring my name na

cindyrella: I nominate killz because of his stern nature...

Oh la la! Ten fingers in d air for u jare!

Cindoski, u too get sense walaiiiii kiss

Team killz!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / Why Do Men Cheat??? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.