Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22312 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2012
We no go hear manifesto?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You should not have told me that. Now I am going to be uneasy but its all good.

Sowi. But I did to make you stay focused and adorable for the lot reading about you. Leave the trolling to us that have almost naught constructive yet to share.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cindyrella(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh la la! Ten fingers in d air for u jare!

Cindoski, u too get sense walaiiiii kiss

Team killz!!!

Yes ooo Team killz rules!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 23, 2012
Let me reinstate my position/air my view on this current matter of discuss. Killz is very qualified for the position to moderate this section but the disadvantages of killz mannerism based on bias supercedes his advantages. It's glaring to a blind man. And again, in as much as i clamour for KILLZ aka sexkillz to moderate this section due to his obvious D.D (Due Diligence) and helpful comments on delicate thread, i/we cannot throw away some certain sentiments masquerading itself to our ever seeing eyes. I'm not basing my correspondence on e-fight/e-bashing neither i'm i hiding under the guise of ''bad belle'' a Mod doesn't have to be BIAS in his or her doing/opinion/action & that is where i'm pitching my tent in.. Another again is the issue of ''multiple identification'' sexkillz aka killz operates two known or more Id's which wouldn't be good enough as a Mod. Obviously alot of drama/acrobatic will unfold when he eventually becomes one. The only reason i think SLIMYEM should be the Mod is because she's unmasked. She says things the way she see's it and she doesn't believe in playing ''na me sabi pass'' which itself would give members/upcoming members the room to Air their opinion. Slimyem has not been dramatic in recent times and we all know this. I'll always pass a vote of No confidence on the leadership of killz for the section. As a moderator, you are a leader and you should be a good umpire. How many people have grudges against slimyem, how many have created threads because of slimyem The essence of forums especially the romance section is about relationships, boys, girls and hookup, sèx e.t.c but in an Era where someone's username is Sexkillz meaning SEX is Killing, what do we appreciate/denote from that? Well, Sexkillz is fondly like/admired by unassuming spontaenous characters i.e Women.. Though it's not an issue per se but how many chicks has shown their PDA's towards his uncharacterised behavior Plenty! simply because he flows with their tides. Especially with is vain fonts. I repeat, i'm not against his nominations afterall it's voluntary and also the main reason i think he wants it is for pay back/revenge. That's if we look deep into the water, not the surface.

The reason why Nigeria is where it is today is due to the fact that some certain people share the sentiments of those who are not to be called leaders, ''LEADERS''. I don't share in such. I believe in merits and does killz merit this position? We have bad leaders today because they are good in deceits that's why they occupy seats in which they aren't meant to smell all because we believe in what we would get at the dentriment of others. PS- killz is not my enemy neither do i see anyone on this forum as one. Slimyem is it.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cowgurl: 11:10pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Go and milk d cows joor! U wan mod who? Animals or humans!

If I slap u! angry angry tongue
grin that's what am doing na Badosky.
Who I wan mod? Animals in human clothing na grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2012
bennyraz: Let me reinstate my position/air my view on this current matter of discuss. Killz is very qualified for the position to moderate this section but the disadvantages of killz mannerism based on bias supercedes his advantages. It's glaring to a blind man. And again, in as much as i clamour for KILLZ aka sexkillz to moderate this section due to his obvious D.D (Due Diligence) and helpful comments on delicate thread, i/we cannot throw away some certain sentiments masquerading itself to our ever seeing eyes. I'm not basing my correspondence on e-fight/e-bashing neither i'm i hiding under the guise of ''bad belle'' a Mod doesn't have to be BIAS in his or her doing/opinion/action & that is where i'm pitching my tent in.. Another again is the issue of ''multiple identification'' sexkillz aka killz operates two known or more Id's which wouldn't be good enough as a Mod. Obviously alot of drama/acrobatic will unfold when he eventually becomes one. The only reason i think SLIMYEM should be the Mod is because she's unmasked. She says things the way she see's it and she doesn't believe in playing ''na me sabi pass'' which itself would give members/upcoming members the room to Air their opinion. Slimyem has not been dramatic in recent times and we all know this. I'll always pass a vote of No confidence on the leadership of killz for the section. As a moderator, you are a leader and you should be a good umpire. How many people have grudges against slimyem, how many have created threads because of slimyem The essence of forums especially the romance section is about relationships, boys, girls and hookup, sèx e.t.c but in an Era where someone's username is Sexkillz meaning SEX is Killing, what do we appreciate/denote from that? Well, Sexkillz is fondly like/admired by unassuming spontaenous characters i.e Women.. Though it's not an issue per se but how many chicks has shown their PDA's towards his uncharacterised behavior Plenty! simply because he flows with their tides. Especially with is vain fonts. I repeat, i'm not against his nominations afterall it's voluntary and also the main reason i think he wants it is for pay back/revenge. That's if we look deep into the water, not the surface.

The reason why Nigeria is where it is today is due to the fact that some certain people share the sentiments of those who are not to be called leaders, ''LEADERS''. I don't share in such. I believe in merits and does killz merit this position? We have bad leaders today because they are good in deceits that's why they occupy seats in which they aren't meant to smell all because we believe in what we would get at the dentriment of others. PS- killz is not my enemy neither do i see anyone on this forum as one. Slimyem is it.
So you are the one nyashing lepayemi?hmm quite interesting cheesy.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2012
Sorry o.. This is off topic.. Pls Dagirl i knw u are reading, welcome to Nl, that's how we inagurate New members.. I read ur post though. No hard feelings sweetie
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 23, 2012
freecocoa: So you are the one nyashing lepayemi?hmm quite interesting cheesy.
hey! Where have u being cocoa? If u wanna bcome a Mod, apply na.. Slimyem & freecocoa grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Iyalola19: 11:27pm On May 23, 2012
bennyraz: hey! Where have u being cocoa? If u wanna bcome a Mod, apply na.. Slimyem can never be MOD & freecocoa is the MOD grin

much reasonable
now we are speaking english
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Excelboi(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2012
Hello Muki/seun, pls just dont concur with what people say here. I guess you guys follow this thread hiddenly and you know what up here. I will love to get Killz nominated but all his foes, he will get there ass wiped and that will be biased and also he makes thread fun but being a moderator will make him cool and everywia boringg. Pls give it Mr.brownjay and i also nominate myself.. My opinion
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MaxDick9ja: 12:38am On May 24, 2012
I would very much be available to do this...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 1:34am On May 24, 2012
volunteer and leave but una don turn am to world war iv

na wa o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2012
@Mukina2 u know na. . . . We be paddy paddy oo!

Can i buy tomboo or palm wine for u? Just name it
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02am On May 24, 2012
cindyrella:

Yes ooo Team killz rules!!!
Correct! wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jackpot(f): 5:35am On May 24, 2012
Killz my foot!

That must be the joke of the year.

Dude is an e-terrorist on here
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 24, 2012
2buff: Hehehe My choices:

MzDarkskin, MBJ, pendo but I know the last 2 don't have that kinda time. So the sultry MzDarkskin it is grin

---
I don't wanna be a mod. It's too much fun derailing threads and raging against mods and Seun when banned tongue

angry angry

you have jokes. grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Iyalola19: 6:11am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

angry angry

you have jokes. grin

maybe it should be given to a foreigner for peace sake
instead of picking d wrong person
i dnt see d need for another MOD
what is the difference with having one or two
i dont really see much of them anyways
seun instead of picking d wrong person
leave jaybee to do it alone
else nl will dabaru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.