Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back (7027 Views)

I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2006
Rosy, why did U do it, why Rosy? why? sad sad sad sad cry cry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ofunne(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
u fuckin bitch[bree]am so upset u called rhoda or watever her name is such a name,i wnt 4give u.do u want 2 tell me u havent done sumtin worse dan dis ,plzzzz mind how u talk if not u gonna have 2 answer thru me miss 2 goody shoes-holier dan thou-virgin claimin and no boyfrend stealer claimin bitch. srry guys i just couldnt resist tellin her my mind. smiley
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ofunne(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
srry i mistook her name 4 rossy.rossy its okay its one of those but remember wat goes around cums around so u beta repent of ur evil ways and Bleep life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by hotangel2(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2006
d hell is goin on here?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by dearzi(f): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2006
@ hot_angel
Someone stole someone's boyfriend, and has now asked for forgiveness, and that someone has forgiven her, and now, ehm, ehm, i'm not sure anymore, i think someone else now cursed out someone else, oh!!!! something's going on for a fact! cheesy
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Oracle(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2006
ive not read posts but snatching boyfriend is BAD
Infact itz EVIL
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47am On Apr 08, 2006
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2006
ofunne:

u fuckin bitch[bree]am so upset u called rhoda or watever her name is such a name,i wnt 4give u.do u want 2 tell me u havent done sumtin worse dan this ,plzzzz mind how u talk if not u going to have 2 answer through me miss 2 goody shoes-holier dan thou-virgin claimin and no boyfrend stealer claimin bitch. srry guys i just couldnt resist tellin her my mind. smiley
are U referring to me? ? ?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by bluenubian(f): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2006
what in the world is going on here, and
@ ofunne who are u talking too, we sure wanna know
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by 2cantango(f): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2006
Is there someone in here cursing out my baby girl? angry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by bluenubian(f): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2006
who's whose baby girl?,who's cursing out who?,somebody say something
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by 2cantango(f): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2006
Lol cheesy Rhodalyn is ma baby girl cool I think someone up there was cursing her angry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ocho(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2006
ofunne:

u fuckin bitch[bree]am so upset u called rhoda or watever her name is such a name,i wnt 4give u.do u want 2 tell me u havent done sumtin worse dan this ,plzzzz mind how u talk if not u going to have 2  answer through me miss 2 goody shoes-holier dan thou-virgin claimin and no boyfrend stealer claimin bitch. srry guys i just couldnt resist tellin her my mind. smiley
ummmmm,what exactly are you talking about?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2006
dis is very confusing!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2006
what goes round sure comes round wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by pascal(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2006
Easy come easy go sister but it okay do not feel very terrible about it, what you did was to satisfy your quest or test of the other guy.

Girl you succeeded live with that victory. Now you have to pay the price of that action.

It will be very hard for your formal guy to take you back but baby girl move on to the next level of your life.

Work your way to other relationships and always say the truth and be fare to yourself as you are only but what you make of yourself.

So good luck in your future endeavors
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by akinwunmi(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2006
Gurl, your story is kinda cool but its like its from a novel or something. If its true as you portray it then i must confess you kinda messed up yourself, ur bf will never trust ur type n the other will surely run from you. You are lucky tht the babe is the forgivn type if not you will have yourself to blaim if you know wht i mean, I must confess i envy your courage n spirit of realising wht u did, you should have a backup plan, whatever, HELLO NAIRALANDERS, whoever the babe is directing this "story". please forget about wht she did to you ok,

Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by BigShishi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2006
next time you go around snatching someone's, please do us all a favour,

, make sure,

I'M THE BOYFRINED YOU SNATCH!! grin grin  grin  grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol Shishi cheesy cheesy
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by BigShishi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2006
A SONG FOR DA LADIES(to be done in your most local african accent grin)

YOUR MAN NA YOUR PROPERTY, EVEN IF U MEET FOR PARTY
IF U REALLY LOVE YOUR MAN O!, KEEP AM, KEEP AM! (X2)

YOUR MAN NA YOUR PROPERTY, EVEN IF U MEET FOR PARTY
IF U REALLY LOVE YOUR MAN O!, KEEP AM, KEEP AM! (X2

BECOS IF IF NO KEEP AM, I SAY IF U NO KEEP AM
ROSYDABOMB NO GO BOMB AM, NO SHE NO GO BOMB AM

SHE GO DO AM, DO AM,

This song is dedicated to any girl that has had her man sbatched, keep your man o!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by hibans(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2006
Gurl, don't try that rubbish anymore ok
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by akniy(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2006
its good to know u have repented. that was a terrible thing 2 do. pls whoeva u are am flat to my chest pls 4give her. lipsrsealed

and you know wat, the best thing u can 4 dem now is to join the 2 of them
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2006
Serves you Right
Tit for Tat grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by edygirl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2006
This is crazy, but it's alright girl. That was very bad but don't worry, you will be alright. Don't do it again.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by eslynera(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2006
it's not about being bad, it's about being nice and good.
if she was bad, she would of never felt guilty about it, and could of gone on with that kinda attitude but atleast she apologized and has changed, that was the best she did kiss
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2006
c how some of y'all r attackin her, is it cause she confessed her own story? what of those of you that your own stories can make someone commit suicide? y'all big mouthed girls just shu' up abeg especially that dummyglow tongue. bet your own story is worse than the word worse  angry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by kem(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2006
Somehow I don't really beleive this story . If you were truely sorry, you woudn't give people your email so that you can tell then who this mystery girl is. If you were truely sorry you could have just sent her a personal apology.

If your story is true, you've made things worse by putting her personal biz on a forum that she frequents often.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2006
kem:

she frequents often.
please lets not stab english in the name of makin a point lipsrsealed
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
abeg come snatch me na wink
make my girl pour u acid grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2006
lol, acid no be small o grin grin grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by kem(f): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2006
Radiant:

please lets not stab english in the name of makin a point lipsrsealed

mind your own business and get a life
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by babe1(f): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2006
All i can say is OMG, what goes around, comes around! You knew what you were doing when all this was going on, you can apologise all you want and i hope they forgive you but let all be in your past. Move on please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). / 10 Countries With The Most Handsome Men Number One Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.