Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back (7028 Views)

I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by izoneb(f): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2006
Ofunne u de vexooooo!Hmmmmmm anything?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Douzy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
Welcome back home, Rosy, cos you were once lost in the woods!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by kheme(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2006
na you sabi!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by LetterGirl(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2006
Dear, rosy in life none of us are perfect, But when you realise you are wrong STOP! Don't keep doing wrong, We all sin even at our best times we'll never be better than our master. What you did was wrong and painful. But god is a mericful and forgiving god i am not here to judge you. I know that you are probably a young lady but i want you to know i do not feel it is right to tell other users on this site who she is that is messy, its saying that you are broadcasting it. I thought you were sorry? I would like if you get a chance to read Psalms 37 all of it. Let me tell you for you get mad sweety i'm not perfect i've sin and still do. But if i can help the world be a better place i will> God bless you and keep you.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Dalby(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2006
You cannot eat your cake and have it. You went after the guy, not the guy after you, you later got too desperate, and these things have a way of showing and the guy took off. You cannot always control situations, sometimes things have to happen naturally. The result of force is what you are experiencing (heartbreak). I truely hope you have learnt else it will keep reoccuring, but in different forms shocked
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2006
*SIGHS*
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by amaikama(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2007
the problem wit una be say una no dey learn both from past or present situation. u now say the bobo get girl for hand, watin push u go there in the first place? fire don burn u? e never burn u finish! angry ur eye don open abi!! try am again, dis time around na acid dem go pour for ur body.

my sister, abeg no vex wit the yeye girl jare. just forgive her. wen u ask am now she go say na devil push her. why she no push de devil back, i no no!!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by adeboo(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
I say you should name the names so that we can beg the girl well well for you. grin
But on a serious note, thats what happens when the foundation of a relationship or anything for that matter is shaky, the whole thing crumbles.

Its great that you have realised yourmistake now - but come to think of it, if the guy never left you, would you be begging for this girl's forgiveness like this? undecided
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by finemocha(f): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2007
good for u, ths is a lesson to other whores in the house.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Lagoschic: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2007
good for you b*Tch ,,,,,,,,,,,,now apologising , stupid shameless thing, p

, next
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2007
@recent posters

this post is over a year old

The case has been settled since

There is no need to resurrect this thread
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:50am On Jul 02, 2007
you are really , Dabomb.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Noblegift(f): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2007
Hope you have repented for good
Good Luck grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by uchetobi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2007
pls don’t do it again cuz who knows If he dint leave you may not be repentant!!!!!!! Remember what goes around comes around
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by oluhak: 1:40am On Aug 10, 2007
Baby, why did u snatch another person's boboo? Youba will say ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olu-Hak
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ryker(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2007
Hate to say it, but you weren't really expecting it to last ,were you? Anyway,what's done is done. dust yourself off and get on with life. We all fall down sometimes, right?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by swiftycool(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2007
Uhhhhhh sorry better luck next time
Try snatching anothers, olojukokoro
tongue
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ssRhino: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
Are u sorry cos he has gone back his woman where he belongs, or u truely sorry for your act,
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by mcube(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
salsera:

@recent posters

this post is over a year old

The case has been settled since

There is no need to resurrect this thread

recent poster stay off.

the thread is over a year and its been settled.

please stop posting
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by iyaaje(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
you be thief of heart,no you be barau,ole,onyorin,go snatch am again if the girl no go pour you acid,thief.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Emad(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
Well @ poster , what i can tell u is " not to look where you fell but where u slipped"
One thing i stand by as a woman is that , if a man is not yours if you have to go out and get him,
If he is yours he will come for you.
It is the natural instinct for the man to Haunt "
They feel better when they do the haunting, whether they accept it or not
and we feel better when we are being chased so keep it that way dear girl
no matter what the europeans tell us
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by janami(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2007
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by theboy0808(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2007
;d
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Scopium: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2007
This calls for celebration. Don't worry bout the bill, it's on me.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by cecegorz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
Go n sin no more, girl.
I hope u've also done a personal apology to the babe . It's ok to have feelings for people, but it's good to restrain ur desires when u know they are not right. That's why we are different from animals.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by dellynash(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm just start a new life
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Bblak(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
Good news!

What goes around sure comes around.i'm sure u've learnt ur lessons lipsrsealed.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by amaikama(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2008
Hmmm!!! so you are now left all alone? how very unfortunate!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
COME AND SNATCH ME TOO!! PROMISE NOT TO GO BACK grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Wumine(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Poster
They call it NEMESIS
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by teeboy034(m): 2:57am On Jan 20, 2009
ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING SOME SILLY MISTAKES AND REALISING THEM, LEARN YOUR LESSON! PELE! NXT TIME NO TRY AM AGAIN!
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2009
do not worry ok, you got what you deserved but you have also learnt your lessons.hope you get a man that will love you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Nollywood Clip : Man Have S£x With godlady,says godlady Is Too Wide,spark Outrag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.