Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? (6145 Views)

Giving Girlfriend Cash Gift / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Hassan11: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
what do u think about this. It happened to someone not me. I just want us to share ideas on this. A guy was given a cash gift by his father-inlaw to boost his biz bt somewhere along the way d wife started disrespecting d husband because of dat. Let us share d positive and negative effect of dis to educate ourselves. Would you as a guy collect a cash gift of N5m as a guy from ur father-inlaw? Ladies wat's ur opinion on this?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Accepting is your choice. But accepting money from your father-inlaw- does not translate to your wife dissecting you. That has to do with the type of woman you choose for a wife

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Any gift from my father in law must be received in discreet from family members otherwise,such boost can trigger disaffections in moment of disunity.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Hassan11: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Accepting is your choice. But accepting money from your father-inlaw- does not translate to your wife dissecting you. That has to do with the type of woman you choose for a wife

wat do u mean by choice of woman u marry. Anybody can change at anytime.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Hassan11: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Crown Prince: Any gift from my father in law must be received in discreet from family members otherwise,such boost can trigger disaffections in moment of disunity.
guy i feel u. Discretion is d key. B4 u take such action, u av to consider d future implications.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hassan11:

wat do u mean by choice of woman u marry. Anybody can change at anytime.
Anyone can snap as a result of situation but continuous disrespect is inherent not spontaneous

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Hassan11: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Anyone can snap as a result of situation but continuous disrespect is inherent not spontaneous

that is true o. But such a man wil definitely link his wife's sudden disrespect to d money.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
From a father-in-law?

Without a second thought!!!
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Lordave: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
[b][/b] which kind stupid question b this? ur finicial status decides 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
What's wrong with accepting a gift from my family.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by slimdiggi: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
I go wait for u mtchew

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Yorisb: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Who wouldn't? undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by GboyegaD(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
If it is a gift, I sure would accept and should my wife want to disrespect me, I will quickly place here where she belongs by reminding her that it was offered as a gift and I wasn't doing badly either.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by dani1luv: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Chei see jamb question grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by vanstanzy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hassan11: what do u think about this. It happened to someone not me. I just want us to share ideas on this. A guy was given a cash gift by his father-inlaw to boost his biz bt somewhere along the way d wife started disrespecting d husband because of dat. Let us share d positive and negative effect of dis to educate ourselves. Would you as a guy collect a cash gift of N5m as a guy from ur father-inlaw? Ladies wat's ur opinion on this?

Guy, na wa u o! Give me the money first, see if i no go GRAB am.
But this is a gift from my Father-in-law and not as though its a bribe from a business partner or my contractor, so why not. If the woman of the house disrespects me because of that, then she's S.I.C.K. If my mum gave her quarter of that money she'ld do the back-flip, i swear. What am i supposed to do look-on, when am in need or better still throw the money back to my Father-in-laws face?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Unitedabby(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hassan11: what do u think about this. It happened to someone not me. I just want us to share ideas on this. A guy was given a cash gift by his father-inlaw to boost his biz bt somewhere along the way d wife started disrespecting d husband because of dat. Let us share d positive and negative effect of dis to educate ourselves. Would you as a guy collect a cash gift of N5m as a guy from ur father-inlaw? Ladies wat's ur opinion on this?
any sensible and responsible man should never do that.God forbid!!cant accept monetary support from my wife let alone her dad
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by vanstanzy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
And again maybe the wife started disrespecting him cos he wasn't managing the money well. U know, WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO CAN MANAGE FINANCE WELL.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
I only can,if its nt ego induced
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by 1forall: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ask Farouk cheesy

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by MsBella: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
It all depends on the kind of in-laws you are dealing with. You may collect that money thinking the guy wants to help out, next thing you know he is telling everyone who care to listen, that he is the reason you are feeding.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Accepting is your choice. But accepting money from your father-inlaw- does not translate to your wife dissecting you. That has to do with the type of woman you choose for a wife

Nice one . . . But whoever pays the bill dictates the tune
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
I will accept it and still show her who is man.
I married her and she did not marry me.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla: I will accept it and still show her who is man.

How do u plan to do that, hopefully not by beating her
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by GoldStandard1: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
In as much it's not from Farouk Lawan!!
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gold.Standard:
In as much it's not from Farouk Lawan!!

Are you sure you wont collect it from even him?
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by jaybee3(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
I don't feel i can simply because i hate to feel indebted to people
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
hmmm...this is a dicey one.
If my wife disrespect me because of a monetary boost from her dad, i will quickly withdrew the money from all source of investment employed with it,parcel it and give to her to return it to her dad with reasons like:
Sexkillz:''take your goddam money to your fuukin dad. Tell him i fuukin dont need it any more cos of u goddam bittchy talk about it''.
Idowogbo:go Bleep your self useless man. My dad need it more.
Idowogbo to dad:''dad,my dear husband dont need your money anymore. We have found alternative around our finances. He is really doing well now.
Dad:that good. Thats one of the quality i find in him,resourcefullness.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by Rhino5dm: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Are you married? I doubt.

Orikinla: I will accept it and still show her who is man.
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by GoldStandard1: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Are you sure you wont collect it from even him?

Well?
*thinks hard*
Re: Would You Accept N5m Cash Gift? by cowgurl: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Just say it's a loan and you gonna pay back, I for one do not have a problem with it, I can even borrow money from my supposed enemies to start my biz as long as I can pay back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.