Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47494 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by NwaTeacher1: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Trust no man.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Chinasaukah: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Oh my God! I kno d pains u feel inside n i share it wt u. He took an advantage of ur innocency n inxperience. God wl fight 4u. 4giv him n break d covenant. Brace up urself, put him 2shame by bcomin som1 gr8 in future. He neva luvd u @ 1st. No man is worth dat tears. C'on swt hrt, get bak 2ur feet again n u'l c hw gud it feels.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by temmytanny(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
@poster,my advise 4u is to make sure dat covenant is broken.it has after effect if nt nw bt later in future
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by urchonox: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
Actually its a sad experience,the best way to help yourself are as follows
1.Stop communicating with him or any memeber of his family
2.Take time out for recreation
3.Make yourself happy by eating right
4.Ask God for the strenght to carry on
For the covenant,pray seriously and all will be in the past,for your right guy will find you
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by deathmen12: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
after killing the 4 innocent child, do u think that things will go easy like that... don't you know that the blood of the innocent cry for vengeance... let me the all truth, am not try to scare u, but let me tell you this both of you will hardly find peace in any relationship you find yourself. i will like to talk to you privately... here is my email: jonnyjeff25@yahoo.com

UNVEILING THE CONSEQUENCE OF ABORTION.

THE CRY OF THE INNOCENT BLOOD, DON'T JOKE WITH IT
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by temmytanny(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
deathmen12: after killing the 4 innocent child, do u think that things will go easy like that... don't you know that the blood of the innocent cry for vengeance... let me the all truth, am not try to scare u, but let me tell you this both of you will hardly find peace in any relationship you find yourself. i will like to talk to you privately... here is my email: jonnyjeff25@yahoo.com

i knw u wil scold her bt pls dnt let her lose hope in new
life after all she is stil young to make up
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Santi222(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Sorry, about my initial post. sad

Whoa! shocked

I don't know what to say, but the guy is heartless.. The best you can do, is just to move on with your life, and let this disappointment spur you onto greater things in life..

And please, leave your admirers alone for now, you need some time off relationships to reflect on your life - and to heal yourself...You're a great girl, with a wonderful heart, and you deserve someone better..

The guy will definitely regret this in future, and come back begging on his kneels - because girls like you are rare gems.. Take your mind off the covenant, it's not real, and it can't affect anything about you.. It's a thing of the mind, and it won't affect you - if you don't dwell too much on it..

I wish you the best life has to offer, and please continue to be the great woman you're.. Don't let this disappointment change you, because God has a better plan for you - and the guy doesn't deserve someone as beautiful and great as you.
great girl? After 4 murders? She deserves wats coming to her and he will definitely get his too. Even if they had married... 4 Abortions? My God. U guys can go ahead and console her all u want. Great girl my foot. Why didnt she ask 4 advice b4 d 4 murders?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by omonikiba(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
@poster, i hope she will take her time to read our advice both good ones and bad ones though. you need to cry for forgivenss from God, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. you were so naive in your decision to take blood covenant with a man, its a devilish act. just go to God and ask for forgiveness and until you are sure He has have mercy on you dont leave His feet, as for the blood covenant, confess it, all the guy so that both of you can sit together and confess it to God as a wrong thing, then as God to nulify it.

My dear, everything is done by faith, by faith you believe the blood covenant is work and by faith both of you must call the covenant annulled. even if he comes back both of you still need to call the covenant annulled. cos its devilish.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by andyanders: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
[b]Young lady, I have taken my time to digest this horrible issue and would want to thank you for not braking up the covenant you had with this guy.It's also not right for having to go through a fetish and horrible issue like blood covenant as this is the worst thing you did for your entire life as you and the guy is under a big curse. You also have committed murder through abortion. Abortion can be forgiven but that of blood covenant,you and the guy need only DELIVERANCE to get separated.
Your story is like a friend of mine who had same kind of blood covenant with a lady friend of us.In short, all us were school mates and later we got work in same bank. The guy and the lady later put money together and the guy left for USA for further studies. When he got there, he just abandoned this girl at home and started a relation with another lady in the US. This girl was in Nigeria waiting on the guy and the guy cut off communication with her and now went ahead to marry an American lady after his post graduate program and was one of the best graduating student from Alabama A&M. I was then in Atlanta when a friend of mine in NY called me that the guy went mad after the marriage.

To further cut the story short, he was sent back to Nigeria and he is still mad till date after having his masters.

So, I suggest that you go to Synagogue Church of Nations for deliverance, if not you are in TOTAL Bondage with the guy and cannot run away form him even if he goes ahead to marry the lady or you to marry another man
[/b]
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by egbenduru: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
My dear Nicole,I am so sorry about your plight.I actually tried sending you a mail but would'nt know why this mail was blocked.I suppose this forum is actually meant to help one another.It is because of the delicate nature,personal and emotional nature of your complaint that I tried to reach you directly as many members here often make jest of serious matters like this.What I must tell you is this,put the past behind you,it is difficult I know but you can never bring back yesterday.You only have today and even tomorrow has not yet come,all you have is TODAY and this your TODAY is the only tool you have and need to bury the hard realities of the past marked by disappointments,seeming betrayal in which you also share some blame.But be that as it may,I will advise you to first see a gynaecologist or an expert in fertility issues,have a thorough medical examination to first determine your condition,you may not know what the series of abortions had done to your future,but nothing is lost yet I pray.After this see an expert counsellor,there expert counsellors that I know and some happen to be catholic priests,in confidence they can help you out and then the psychological,spiritual and eventually healing process can begin.You may have made your mistakes but you are never a mistake,simply pick up the lessons from this experience,tell yourself that tomorrow has more in stock for you,reconcile with God and yourself and keep your head up.I know it is painful,it could be traumatic but God has not yet finished with you,you are not the worst of His creatures.He cares and who knows the sun will rise again in your life,am praying for you and should you need further assistance you will get it,I base abroad but will soon be home briefly,cheer up ,it is well
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by egbenduru: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Incase you would require further assistance,get in touch on tonsitonero22@yahoo.com. I share your pains and sorros,it is not easy but
God is with you ok.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by deathmen12: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
after killing the 4 innocent babies do u think that things will go easily like that... don't you know that the blood of the innocent cry for vengeance!.. let me tell you the all truth, am not trying to scare you, but let me tell you this, both of you will hardly find peace in any relationship you find yourself. i will like to talk to you privately... here is my email: jonnyjeff25@yahoo.com

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Princek12(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
andyanders: [b]Young lady, I have taken my time to digest this horrible issue and would want to thank you for not braking up the covenant you had with this guy.It's also not right for having to go through a fetish and horrible issue like blood covenant as this is the worst thing you did for your entire life as you and the guy is under a big curse. You also have committed murder through abortion. Abortion can be forgiven but that of blood covenant,you and the guy need only DELIVERANCE to get separated.
Your story is like a friend of mine who had same kind of blood covenant with a lady friend of us.In short, all us were school mates and later we got work in same bank. The guy and the lady later put money together and the guy left for USA for further studies. When he got there, he just abandoned this girl at home and started a relation with another lady in the US. This girl was in Nigeria waiting on the guy and the guy cut off communication with her and now went ahead to marry an American lady after his post graduate program and was one of the best graduating student from Alabama A&M. I was then in Atlanta when a friend of mine in NY called me that the guy went mad after the marriage.

To further cut the story short, he was sent back to Nigeria and he is still mad till date after having his masters.

So, I suggest that you go to Synagogue Church of Nations for deliverance, if not you are in TOTAL Bondage with the guy and cannot run away form him even if he goes ahead to marry the lady or you to marry another man
[/b]

Which useless covenant did they have?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by andyanders: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Princek12

You call blood covenant " Useless Covenant"? Go and get your won blood covenant and call it useless.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by hardbody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
I have read through the story and the comments, some mild, others harsh, some very terrible others reasonable. There were some taht came across as hopeless others conveyed pity and a possible rehabilitation. I think the lady in question is reading and taking notes so that at the end, she is the one to take her decision based on well thought-out analysis of points here made.

I tend to think on my own part that i sympathize with this lady and hope that she finds the heart to move on with her life. Admitted, four abortions are way too much for one person, but then, it has happened, sh shold just cut her emotional losses and move on. that guy may not come back to her, but he will definitely feel regret in his lifetime. As for teh charade called Oath, its rubbish, it stands for nothing and will never create a problem for her.

But wait first oo, the lady is too fertile, how was she taking in per second per second? God works in a miraculous way sha, there are some women willing and searching for just one over a period of many years, this one just they manufature them like say the things wan go out of fashion......
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by funmies: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nicole, my advise is just that u forget about that guy. He is not worth it for u to still be thinking of him dat u love him. U ave u be mature and move on with life. U re still very young to plan for your future which is great. The truth is a guy that allowed u go thru abortion without accepting the baby does not love you. There are still good guys out there dat will appreciate u as u are so u dont ave to be scared on whether u will still find a good guy to as husband. U just ave to be very prayerful about the convenant thing. U ave to ask God for forgiveness,repent nd commit it to the hands of God. I am 1000% sure the guy will still come back on his knees begging for forgiveness nd might still want u back nd pls dont ever think of getting married to him again even if he claims he has changed cos a guy dat cld do dat hrtless thing during dating has the potential to do it in marriage. Cheer up girlfriend, forget about the past, concentrate on the present and look forward to the future.God loves u. Cheers.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by buchi4action(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith: the guy is even a pedophile, young gils shouldnt date old men!
like you date 'sugar daddys'
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
O___________o

There is no such thing as a blood covenant that will kill you.

The stress of thinking something bad will happen is what will kill you not the covenant itself. You know about the placebo effect, rightz?
Stop worrying about that and move on with your life. You are still young.

If you are going to enter in a relationship, please, please if you are not ready to have child please protect yóurself. If the man finds it weird wearing a condom imagine how many diseases he might have picked up? That is a very careless thing to let him do. Always make sure you are protected. I understand you were young and he influenced you but now you are not a child anymore. Be very wise because there are dangers to having abortions.

Take care of yourself, build your self up physically and mentally and stop worrying about the covenant. It means nothing unless you make it mean something. smiley
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by PurerareGold: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
M officially in like with shymmex. Well done for a great post.
shymmex: Sorry, about my initial post. sad

Whoa! shocked

I don't know what to say, but the guy is heartless.. The best you can do, is just to move on with your life, and let this disappointment spur you onto greater things in life..

And please, leave your admirers alone for now, you need some time off relationships to reflect on your life - and to heal yourself...You're a great girl, with a wonderful heart, and you deserve someone better..

The guy will definitely regret this in future, and come back begging on his kneels - because girls like you are rare gems.. Take your mind off the covenant, it's not real, and it can't affect anything about you.. It's a thing of the mind, and it won't affect you - if you don't dwell too much on it..

I wish you the best life has to offer, and please continue to be the great woman you're.. Don't let this disappointment change you, because God has a better plan for you - and the guy doesn't deserve someone as beautiful and great as you.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
kandiikane: O___________o

There is no such thing as a blood covenant that will kill you.

The stress of thinking something bad will happen is what will kill you not the covenant itself. You know about the placebo effect, rightz?
Stop worrying about that and move on with your life. You are still young.

If you are going to enter in a relationship, please, please if you are not ready to have a child please protect yóurself. If the man finds it weird wearing a condom imagine how many diseases he might have picked up? That is a very careless thing to let him do. Always make sure you are protected. I understand you were young and he influenced you but now you are not a child anymore. Be very wise because there are dangers to having abortions.

Take care of yourself, build your self up physically and mentally and stop worrying about the covenant. It means nothing unless you make it mean something. smiley
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by coogar: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
kandiikane....still haven't forgiven you.
you failed to complete your holiday-moon story.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by queensmith: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
buchi4action:
like you date 'sugar daddys'

Is that all you people know? Its not like Nigeria is even a small place to make you all have such small minds.

Seriously!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:
kandiikane....still haven't forgiven you.
you failed to complete your holiday-moon story.

Lool, sorry ehn. Forgive me. tongue
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
PurerareGold: M officially in like with shymmex. Well done for a great post.

Thanks! cool
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by xpensive05: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
its unfortunate dat u had to go through ol dis....b strng n get along wit ur lyf coz u cnt mke him stay whn he hs no mor intrest....LET IT GO N MOVE ON WIT UR LYF
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by anderson1994: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Babes i must tell u.the only way to get back @ him Iƨ moveing on see forget abt the basterd that bitch whe HΕ̲̣̣̣̥ fall in luv with go show ‎​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ and if the fool come back come beg you pour acid for HΕ̲̣̣̣̥ face
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by HEALTHOFFICER: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
NA WAH O .THIS IS A VERY PATHETIC SITUATION.MAY ALMYTY ALLAH SAVE US FROM THOSE DAT WE THOUGHT THEY LOVE US.BUT I KNOW FOR SURE DAT ALMYTY ALLAH WILL GIVE U UR OWN BONE OUT OF BONE .FLESH OUT OF FLESH.DONT DWELL TOO MUCH ON THE EVENT,I KN WAT U ARE PASSING THROUGH COS IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES FOR A MAN TO JILT SOMEONE.

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Onliie(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Blood covenant? Both of you are stupid
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Mentcee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
My dearest @ poster. God bless you. I have been heart broken before. It's so damn bad. I know how you deeply you feel lost and hurt. Its nearly unimaginable. You continue to wish everything goes back, you also feel rejected. And also still deeply in love with the one that hurt you. Howeva, PLS, IN GOD'S NAME, remove your mind from that guy. There's a problem with him. Everything can neva fall back together again. The earlier, the better. Its painful and no matter wat you do, he will neva love you again. Its free will. He is soiled with another woman. If he comes back, it'l be in pretence and he's likely to deal you a harder blow later in life. It's painful. And the pain lasts. But surely heals. Howeva, its in you hands how you heal. Pls, throw this sheat off your chest. As per the oath thing and all that, i honestly feel you cannot be hurt, rather its the guy that'l be. But still, i truly feel you should contact the guy for a nullification oath/ritual. If he declines, of course the curse on him will be finally sealed. One parting shot: i'm very very, terribly sorry for your misfortune but nothing has happened. When you grow a little more, you'l laugh at these things (as in the heart break and the pains you went through, realising you ought not have spent your life agonising). Also, the human body has a very unusual way of healing itself, flesh and soul. Just take am earlier advice to stay off relationship for now and also find happiness in closeness to the Almighty. I'l pray for you. *crying, really, i swear*.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by chumafresh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
freecocoa: kai where do these people come from?

How will God fight for her when she was fighting against him?

You did not even ask her to ask for forgiveness and repent and you are here expecting him to fight,how funny.

I marvel at some comments on here walai.
And if i may ask,what do Ɣøû expect her 2 do? Walk down d guys haus απϑ curse him!! It's nt done †ђªt way..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.